tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    What's up with David Wilcock?

    Share
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20739
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Carol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:22 am

    Thubs Up very nice youtube shiloh. Mahalo

    It is true that David has some inside contacts so he would have info that others may not. What he does with that info is anyone's guess. I know he wanted to make a movie and was gathering intel for it awhile back but no clue as to how the situation played out. I do tend to think of him as an opportunist as that is how he generates his income and did enjoy his initial work before I knew more about him. His ego game just turned me off so we stopped listening or reading what he had to share years back. He and Kerry were thick as thieves and appear to have a good relationship which has been or was mutually beneficial to them both in the past.

    I suspect he looks for new angles to peddle to keep his income stream flowing.

    Being an "opportunist" his jumping onto Robin Williams band wagon was likely in poor taste yet this is what he does. He grabs onto something and just sucks it dry as a means to keep himself in the public eye - then moves onto the next thing.


    Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7336
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 am

    People wish to be entertained, frightened, excited, promised riches, etc. Was it John Lear who spoke of "UFO Disease" wherein a legitimate researcher and/or whistle-blower begins inventing things to keep their audience on the edge of their seats!! Preachers lie to pay the bills!! As a young-person, I wanted to do some sort of a "ministry" but I realized that I'd have to lie and/or avoid the truth -- if I wished to become a "big-shot preacher"!! Now I'm told that it helps to be a Mason as well!! I never tried it!! Over the past few years, I've thought about writing some sort of a book -- but if I just rewrote my threads, I'd be in HUGE trouble!! I'd have to start from scratch -- after doing market-research. Jordan Maxwell says the one thing people don't want is the Truth!! If God showed-up and told people the truth in a very direct manner -- people would probably respond negatively!! People want the God THEY Want -- not the real-deal!! God would probably have to hire a Madison Avenue PR Firm to help them "give the general-public what they want -- and tell them what they want to hear"!! I often wonder if the "Devil" started out doing the right-thing -- but quickly learned that it worked better the other way!! I've speculated that the Top-Dog has to play multiple-roles with multiple-personalities (including Father, Son, Holy-Spirit, Satan, Lucifer, Elvis, et al)!!






    Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3925
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:38 pm

    Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

    I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

    UFO2 Sleep
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20739
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Carol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:56 pm

    Insanely Happy


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7336
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm

    I keep getting the impression that Earth and Humanity were originally ruled by an Open and Honest "Nice Guy and/or Gal" -- but that things quickly went downhill -- resulting in the "Nice God" being replaced by a "Bad@$$ God"!! Replacing the "Nasty-God" with the "Nice-God" might REALLY screw things up (at this point anyway)!! I keep getting the impression that we are facing an Impending Final Investigative and Executive Judgment (possibly spanning 2013 to 2133 AD). This might have to occur prior to any "Nice-God Reinstatement"!! Please take a long, hard look at the Dr. Who "Trial of a Time-Lord" from the 1980's. I was going to stop. I'm tired of trying to make obscure long-shot conjectures concerning subjects no one gives a damn about!! Talk about a "lost-cause". BTW -- I honestly think I've conversed with "UFO People" -- and I actually told one of them that I wasn't that "excited or impressed"!! They seemed genuinely hurt -- and I've felt bad about that ever since. I should've kept my mouth shut!! I should keep my mouth shut presently!! I presently think we're screwed in SO many ways -- and that internet ranting and raving won't change a damn thing. The general-public will probably awaken long after it's too late. I suspect that it's already too late. I'll continue my "quest" in a very private manner. I have many questions -- which I intend to answer myself -- without involving anyone. Some things must be learned privately. Some things must be learned the hard-way. Some things are NEVER learned. Hope Springs Eternal.




    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

    Pris wrote: Btw, I think that reference to the movie, 'What Dreams May Come', in the article, was in extremely bad taste.  

    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1167-robin-williams

    I also had my say about Robin's death in this thread in Project Avalon:

    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73768-Such-sad-news...-Robin-Williams-has-died-at-63&p=863815&viewfull=1#post863815


    While reading through David Wilcock's article on Robin Williams' death, so far I haven't found a reference to the movie "What Dreams
    May Come" Pris. The vibe of David's article, to me, feels respectful and offered in honor of Robin Williams style, nature and talent as an actor.
    One line of text in the tubby in post 32 of that thread in Project Avalon, is a fine example I think, of what we, human beings, try to achieve in
    our own way: ".......that the powerful play may go on and that YOU may contribute a verse...." and that what rings true for each of us, depends
    on the glasses we wear and if they turn dark in sunny or transparent in the dark and how well adjusted our eyes are to those conditions.
    I perceive David Wilcock as pretty much in integrity in his virtual presentations. There's no need to defend or offer proof. I repeat my statement
    about truth: truth is in the ears of the beholder, as much as acknowledgement is in the eyes of that same person.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1esgRV4Rc



    And while reading through this thread a bit:
    ortho's words: "If God showed-up and told people the truth in a very direct manner -- people would probably respond negatively!!
    With those loud shouts flavored by your humor-sarcasm, ortho, reading this line reminds me of Jesus fate on this planet. It rings
    that bell, a long distance ringing from heavenly realms Wink



    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 pm

    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Pris wrote: Btw, I think that reference to the movie, 'What Dreams May Come', in the article, was in extremely bad taste.  

    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1167-robin-williams

    I also had my say about Robin's death in this thread in Project Avalon:

    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73768-Such-sad-news...-Robin-Williams-has-died-at-63&p=863815&viewfull=1#post863815


    While reading through David Wilcock's article on Robin Williams' death, so far I haven't found a reference to the movie "What Dreams
    May Come" Pris. The vibe of David's article, to me, feels respectful and offered in honor of Robin Williams style, nature and talent as an actor.
    One line of text in the tubby in post 32 of that thread in Project Avalon, is a fine example I think, of what we, human beings, try to achieve in
    our own way: ".......that the powerful play may go on and that YOU may contribute a verse...." and that what rings true for each of us, depends
    on the glasses we wear and if they turn dark in  sunny  or transparent in the dark and how well adjusted our eyes are to those conditions.
    I perceive David Wilcock as pretty much in integrity in his virtual presentations. There's no need to defend or offer proof. I repeat my statement
    about truth: truth is in the ears of the beholder, as much as acknowledgement is in the eyes of that same person.  

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1esgRV4Rc



    And while reading through this thread a bit:
    ortho's words: "If God showed-up and told people the truth in a very direct manner -- people would probably respond negatively!!
    With those loud shouts flavored by your humor-sarcasm, ortho, reading this line reminds me of Jesus fate on this planet. It rings
    that bell, a long distance ringing from heavenly realms  Wink




    Huh?!  

    There's this:



    And, there's this:



    These are two stills from the movie, 'What Dreams May Come'.  The movie is all about suicide.  And, it happens to star Robin Williams.  

    In the movie, Robin's character 'saves' his wife from eternal damnation (or something like that) for having committed the 'sin' of suicide.  

    David's article only includes two images -- these two stills.  

    David's article is all about Robin's apparent suicide.  The inference is that Robin committed a 'sin'  -- that's a personal bias.  To top it off, David is using Robin's own work against him.  David would not have chosen those stills without realizing the content of the movie.  

    Here is what David wrote, in a caption, beneath the first image:

    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

    David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin.  


    Last edited by Pris on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:59 pm

    Carol wrote:Thubs Up very nice youtube shiloh. Mahalo

    It is true that David has some inside contacts so he would have info that others may not. What he does with that info is anyone's guess. I know he wanted to make a movie and was gathering intel for it awhile back but no clue as to how the situation played out. I do tend to think of him as an opportunist as that is how he generates his income and did enjoy his initial work before I knew more about him. His ego game just turned me off so we stopped listening or reading what he had to share years back. He and Kerry were thick as thieves and appear to have a good relationship which has been or was mutually beneficial to them both in the past.

    I suspect he looks for new angles to peddle to keep his income stream flowing.

    Being an "opportunist" his jumping onto Robin Williams band wagon was likely in poor taste yet this is what he does. He grabs onto something and just sucks it dry as a means to keep himself in the public eye - then moves onto the next thing.


    I tend to agree with everything you are saying!

    And, with David, it's not just keeping his income stream flowing... (he is very aware of the hypocrisy of 'making money').  It seems that David enjoys being a 'rock star'.  He's not the first.  

    Always, he justifies what he does.  

    When a person feels the need to justify what they are doing, they are only looking for an excuse to continue to do what they know is ethically and/or morally at odds with themselves.


    Last edited by Pris on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

    I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

    UFO2 Sleep

    Carol wrote:Insanely Happy


    Fell asleep waiting for aliens.
    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:17 am

    Here is what David wrote, in a caption, beneath the first image:
    [/size]
    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

    David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin.  
    [/quote]


    Apart from not remembering those film-stills, the pictures of that movie in David's article, I'm quite amazed, Pris.
    For I can't find one word by David Wilcock, where he talks about Robin's suicide as being a wrong choice and shows
    disrespect, on the contrary. He points out that we have control over our choices, made in our own lives. Nothing is
    "done" to you, unless you say so and act on it. I felt very sad, when I heard about Robin's death, for I felt that a
    genuine clown left planet Earth (and now hopefully makes waves in Heaven, stirring the pot Cheerful)

    Your conclusion "David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin" is an opinion, Pris. Why not present it as such?


    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Pris wrote:Here is what David wrote, in a caption, beneath the first image:
    [/size]
    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

    David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin.


    Apart from not remembering those film-stills, the pictures of that movie in David's article, I'm quite amazed, Pris.
    For I can't find one word by David Wilcock, where he talks about Robin's suicide as being a wrong choice and shows
    disrespect, on the contrary. He points out that we have control over our choices, made in our own lives. Nothing is
    "done" to you, unless you say so and act on it. I felt very sad, when I heard about Robin's death, for I felt that a
    genuine clown left planet Earth (and now hopefully makes waves in Heaven, stirring the pot Cheerful)

    Your conclusion "David is disrespecting and dishonouring Robin" is an opinion, Pris. Why not present it as such?





    I would say that yours is an opinion, not mine.

    David:
    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

    Here are some more excerpts from David’s article.

    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1167-robin-williams


    WORKING ON A SUICIDE HOTLINE


    A whole team of 12 people were crammed into a single dormitory room in Deyo Hall, knee to knee, as we learned how to talk people out of killing themselves.


    I was singled out to do a grueling, one-hour-long role-play with the director. It was the worst experience anyone had ever had that year, by orders of magnitude.


    YOU CAN'T WIN 'EM ALL


    We had a whole formula of what you were supposed to do in a role-play -- and we always followed it.


    Every role-play ended in the would-be caller deciding not to commit suicide and accepting the referral. That was the script. That was what we did.

    No one ever even imagined that there would be a role-play in which this formula wasn't satisfied.


    The fact that I was going through this in front of a huge group of people, without enough air, feeling utterly humiliated in the process, only made it worse.


    I was trying to understand what the heck was going on as this role play stretched on -- longer and longer -- and I couldn't "turn" the person.


    YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERYBODY


    I had been used as the scapegoat for a very powerful example that stuck with all of us for the rest of our lives.


    LIFE IS WORTH LIVING


    No matter how dark the road may seem, no matter how difficult things may be, never give up.

    Life is a precious gift. Life is worth living.


    This is all David’s personal experience and opinion. It is laced with a great amount of guilt... to 'do the right thing'. People have argued that life is NOT worth living. Who is ‘right’?



    In this article, David talks about ‘loosh’.

    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1180-ssp-revealed

    If everyone was suddenly killed, as a 'loosh' eater, your food source would end and you would die. Since that is unlikely to happen, the idea is to keep things running as smoothly as possible without interruption. Suicide or not, upon 'death', if you wish to continue to collect 'loosh' from a soul (in a human body), you would need a contingency plan, yes?

    There's this niggly little 'free will' thing. Supposedly, you can't force a soul to do what you want. You need souls to willingly agree to do whatever -- like go into another body and return to, in this case, the Earth. Has it got something to do with using a trap and instilling guilt? See below.



    Remember this scene from 'The Matrix'? The ‘reverse’ idea is that a ‘wonderful’ world made us go and ‘off’ ourselves because we couldn’t handle things being too good (an amusing ‘reverse psychology’ idea at the very least). That was bad for the machines because they had huge interruptions in their power source -- energy generated off of human bodies. They learned that in order to keep us ‘happy’ and generate power off of us consistently and indefinitely, we had to be kept in misery.





    Some people believe that when we are born into ‘life’, we are actually born into death. Upon ‘death’, we are freed to continue to live.

    What if we are in a unique situation? Consider this: what if we are captured souls, held in body prisons without our knowledge, for the grand purpose of generating ‘loosh’?

    Why is there so much positive attention given to 'the white light at the end of the tunnel’ (where many say our soul is supposed to go after our bodies die)? Is it a trap, perhaps, to keep us... reincarnating... here? Possibly. Is 'karma' an idea used to instill guilt as part of the trap? Also, it's interesting that we're supposed to return, specifically, to Earth with our memories wiped clean.


    David:
    Many people have written in saying our work stopped them from killing themselves. Though we cannot change what happened to Robin, we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives. Life is worth living and is a beautiful gift -- no matter how it may seem.

    Everyone makes choices. If we do have control over the choices we make in our own lives, it would be nice to be able to make those choices when all possibilities are revealed to us.



    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 pm

    Pris wrote:What if we are in a unique situation?  Consider this:  what if we are captured souls, held in body prisons without our knowledge, for the grand purpose of generating ‘loosh’?  

    Why is there so much positive attention given to 'the white light at the end of the tunnel’ (where many say our soul is supposed to go after our bodies die)?  Is it a trap, perhaps, to keep us... reincarnating... here?  Possibly.  Is 'karma' an idea used to instill guilt as part of the trap?  Also, it's interesting that we're supposed to return, specifically, to Earth with our memories wiped clean.
     

    Here's an illustrative scene from an episode from 'Star Trek Voyager' for part of the idea I'm attempting to share.

    It all ties in with 'The Law of One' and Ra.


    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3925
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm

    Pris wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

    I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

    UFO2 Sleep

    Fell asleep waiting for aliens.

    .........Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18093
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  mudra on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

    Pris wrote:
    Pris wrote:What if we are in a unique situation?  Consider this:  what if we are captured souls, held in body prisons without our knowledge, for the grand purpose of generating ‘loosh’?  

    Why is there so much positive attention given to 'the white light at the end of the tunnel’ (where many say our soul is supposed to go after our bodies die)?  Is it a trap, perhaps, to keep us... reincarnating... here?  Possibly.  Is 'karma' an idea used to instill guilt as part of the trap?  Also, it's interesting that we're supposed to return, specifically, to Earth with our memories wiped clean.
     


    People caught in the matrix tend to confuse Being Life with having one.
    But who is it that has a life ? The body, the character one plays, the personality , the name ... ?
    In truth we are neither born nor do we die for there is only timeless Presence in our infinite essence .
    And yes I would say the reasons of entanglement are worth clearing up Pris.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Yes Oxy, truth is a hard medicine to swallow.

    I bet that when a couple of spaceships land it will be a hot topic until people are bored with it - I give it a week.

    UFO2 Sleep

    Fell asleep waiting for aliens.

    .......Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 3 Big Grin 1 Big Grin 2 Insanely Happy Huge Grin


    Meantime,

    .......kittehs learn aliens are not our friends.





    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    Pris wrote:What if we are in a unique situation?  Consider this:  what if we are captured souls, held in body prisons without our knowledge, for the grand purpose of generating ‘loosh’?  

    Why is there so much positive attention given to 'the white light at the end of the tunnel’ (where many say our soul is supposed to go after our bodies die)?  Is it a trap, perhaps, to keep us... reincarnating... here?  Possibly.  Is 'karma' an idea used to instill guilt as part of the trap?  Also, it's interesting that we're supposed to return, specifically, to Earth with our memories wiped clean.
     


    People caught in the matrix tend to confuse Being Life with having one.
    But who is it that has a life ? The body, the character one plays, the personality , the name ... ?
    In truth we are neither born nor do we die for there is only timeless Presence in our infinite essence .
    And yes I would say the reasons of entanglement are worth clearing up Pris.

    Love from me
    mudra


    Do you mean this kind of entanglement?


    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18093
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  mudra on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

    Pris wrote:

    Do you mean this kind of entanglement?



    LOL  yes Pris something like that .... at the other side of that tunnel Lolerz
    Kitty thought " what a ball I am going to have " .



    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:13 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

    Do you mean this kind of entanglement?



    LOL  yes Pris something like that .... at the other side of that tunnel Lolerz
    Kitty thought " what a ball I am going to have " .



    Love from me
    mudra


    Do you mean
    ...this kind of tunnel?








    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20739
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Carol on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

    Love the cat humor and pictures which I forward onto our daughter who loves cats. Very cute. Insanely Happy


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18093
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  mudra on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 am

    Pris wrote:
    Do you mean
    ...this kind of tunnel?










    Well to tell you the truth I don't remember ... anything Hypnotize
    Lmfao

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Poo Poo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-06-26

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Poo Poo on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

    Look into my big blue sphere eyes and what do you see.Love,love,love,and so much love.

    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20739
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Carol on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 am

    I'm happy for you Mr. Love. lol!


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:08 am

    Carol wrote:I'm happy for you Mr. Love. lol!

    Uggh!! LOL!  That's a first for me, Carol.  I've never associated that nice photo of David with a...  feces head.  
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1797
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Canada

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 am

    .
    .

    Hey, Poo Poo. sunny
    I doubt this is the message you want to associate with David Wilcock:








    Meantime...





    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20739
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Carol on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 am

    Looks like Poo Poo takes pride in his avatar image matching his name. That's a first. So are you a migrant from GLP?


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

    Sponsored content

    Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:20 pm