tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dowsing

lawlessline

Re: Dowsing

Post  lawlessline on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Gridkeeper,

Good to see you here too Man. Have seen the vortex stuff. Very interesting, rings so true. Hows the earth energy in Wilts? Had abnother real kick here about a month ago. What do you think of the vortex thing at the begining of the thread. Do you dowse at distance, or maps?

Would be very interested on the Harmonics thing. An area where I need info really. Understand the machanics; just need the imput side. Fits so well with the thing am trying to put together.

Glad you got the smiles from the vid.

Always,

t
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Spregovori wrote:

This picture (below) is above the entrance. It was stated that the two keys represent an opening of sky (could be heaven) and earth and that also at the same time this represents a crossing.

It was also stated that this lines are usually represented with a angel Michael, Maria with a snake and saint George.

Would be interesting to know more about the vortex in the forest you mentioned....the location is much easier to go to....since it is very close to where i live...

This painting is of the cross keys. St. Peter the keeper of the gates of heaven. Funny thing was. On the video of the BBC, there was a pub in the village called "The Cross Keys". When approaching centers of energy that hold a higher vibration than most places, it will give the opportunity to access parts of the heavenly energies that are not present in smaller vibrational points. This was the best way for people to understand the map that they wee looking at when following the path.

You should find very similar imagery in alot of cultures and customs. This does not signal the cetral point. It is showing that you are approaching it, and in what sense. This means you can prepare yourself and, readying the striking of the tning fork, coneect with these forces.

Now there is a difference building within this surface network. I would of thought you should be able to detect this on the upper. Bagens grid and the lowere Schumann grid. We walk the surface so the Coons grid or the Surface Geomagnetic field lines. The increase will allow at some point in the future to be able to connect the forces that Gridkeeper is talking about. But I think until the energy has not reached a certain level; these acts will not be able to be achieved.

This brings us on to the evolution or DNA upgrade, or ascension. If the human race does not get it together, the response by the earth will niot be big enough for these acts, as mentioned will not be able to happen. So although we are dependant on each other like never before, it is also an individual thing. Because once the energy has reach the thresh hold level, like a plate of water, once the rim tension, (No rim pictures yet.) the water will flow out till it reaches an new equalibrium. This will then cut off the energy needed to make the leeps in which ever sense you wish to take them. So if you have choosen to move on get to the rim. Those that sleep will be stagnant in the middle, there for remain. But that is only in our 3d world. Once you get into that new dimensional feeling, so much more becomes possible.

The Cross Keys. A great Pub.

How did you get onj with the dowsing front? Just take 2 coat hangers, bend them into L shapes and see what you get. Get the first visual, then connect those visuals to the feelings in you chakras or body then see if that repeats in other sites with similar energies. Thebn you can start to dowse with you body, using the L rods as a backup or visual aide.

Any ews on your front?

t
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Carol wrote:Hi Tom, Very interesting vid. Thank you for posting it here. If I recall correctly, crop circles also tend to show up along grid lines where there was underground water.

Welcome Gridkeeper.

There are copper wires, bent into an L shape with the short end in a tube so that the wires can move easily that one can make for dowsing. Dowsing is also used by some for answering questions or looking for electrical surges in homes when testing as to where to place an EMF dampener. For example, we use dampeners on our cell phones, computers, electrical outlets, mircrowave ovens, etc. We have these EMF dampeners all over our home. Here are a couple of thermography scans that illustrate the radiation given off a cell phone effects the human head/blood flow and after a few seconds with a dampener the blood flow returns to normal.

For example:

http://f64wu.v7k52.servertrust.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

increase blood flow from cell phone radiation without EMF patch

Studies show that the cellular structure of the blood is affected after a few minutes of holding a cell phone to the head. There are also numerous studies that indicate increase of brain tumors and cancer as a result of exposure to cell phone radiation.

blood flow with the EMF patch

In addition there are a number of people who seem sensitive to earth grid lines and can easily identify where they are just through their senses. This certainly is an interesting topic as grid lines were clearly used by the ancients when they were choosing their building site locations. I do find that fascinating. Why was this important to them?

Carol,

Great info, Never heard of the dampeners. Do you have any honest sites for that?

I know what you mean about the Microw wave. Havn't got one. Don't like being in a room when one is working.

But the computers and that, there is a way to cancel it out for a short period. When a umatic driller is using his drill. To council out the high decbell waves. He has the opposite tone played through earsphones. This then cuts out the sound. I am sure this is possible through the finer waves of the computer etc. This can only be down for short periods before effecting you constant inner wave vibration. So all things in moderation maybe?

Got to do a radio thing this sunday for the BBC. Could be a good thing for Joe Bloggs to get his head round, without scaring him?

The greater the human vibration, the greater the possibilities.

Love to you,

t
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Tom, Have you thought about the keys to the kingdom as possibly energy portals to other dimensions using different frequency signatures? I read this great book by William Henry titled Blue Apples (Stargate 2012 Wormholes). Blue Apples Stargate Secrets Of Jesus and Mari Magdalene. It goes into some very interesting concepts about interdimensional travel to other places off world and elsewhere.

You can check it out here including text from the book: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17250894/Stargate-Secrets-of-Jesus-and-Mari-Magdalene-Blue-Apples-by-William-Henry

www.enerchi4health.net is my website. However, the originator of all of this is at another website as my info is primarily there for info. I'm a huge failure when it comes to selling stuff as it isn't what I do. You can read up on it at my site and then purchase it from Dr. Tim Atkinson. I'm not even sure if I have any cellular patches left but I do use this technology all over the house because I know it works and it takes a whole lot of science to convince me. The thermography scans are legit.

You might also be interested in some of the research articles: http://f64wu.v7k52.servertrust.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

The Quantum Naturopath: Activating Quantum Healing with New Flex-o-electric
    Frequency Fields at the Cellular Level
    Introducing the EnerCHIzer Technology & Tim Atkinson, N. D.
    What is Structured Water?
    Structured Water: Its Healing Effects on Diseased State
    What is the Achieve Freedom System?
    Muscle Testing
    Benefits of Drinking, Bathing In and Using Structured Water
    Digital Image Stored in Single Molecule
    Biophotonic Cold Red Laser Light Therapy
    How EMF's are Harming Us All
    The Cellular Safe Patch EMF Neutralizer
    Are Cell Phones Affecting Your Brain?
    Need A Cooker? Use Your Cell Phone
    Swedish Study Linking Mobile Phones To Brain Damage
    Dr. Imoto Water Crystal Overview
    Raymon Grace's Tips on Healing

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am

Carol wrote:Tom, Have you thought about the keys to the kingdom as possibly energy portals to other dimensions using different frequency signatures? I read this great book by William Henry titled Blue Apples (Stargate 2012 Wormholes). Blue Apples Stargate Secrets Of Jesus and Mari Magdalene. It goes into some very interesting concepts about interdimensional travel to other places off world and elsewhere.

You can check it out here including text from the book: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17250894/Stargate-Secrets-of-Jesus-and-Mari-Magdalene-Blue-Apples-by-William-Henry

www.enerchi4health.net is my website. However, the originator of all of this is at another website as my info is primarily there for info. I'm a huge failure when it comes to selling stuff as it isn't what I do. You can read up on it at my site and then purchase it from Dr. Tim Atkinson. I'm not even sure if I have any cellular patches left but I do use this technology all over the house because I know it works and it takes a whole lot of science to convince me. The thermography scans are legit.

You might also be interested in some of the research articles: http://f64wu.v7k52.servertrust.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

Muscle Testing

Carol,

Totally understand that end of things. This is a walking through the past to understand the future. Decoding the past to understand the future is the walking before running. Now if there was a greater understanding of the basics, wihout scaring half the sleeping masses, so they wake calmly so they remain awake. That is one of the keys. It is you and the more the merrier. If this basic stuff is underyour belt, the step over point will be with Gridkeepers work. I can give you the mechanics as grid could give you the road. Understand what I mean?????

I will have a look at that book when I have the time. Thanks for the heads up. Do you have an interview with him? Coast to Coast or something?

@Gridkeeper,

Will be on BBC South radio at 14.00-14.30 and then later between 16.00-16.30. As said above, waking the masses before they make the larger leaps in your fields. sending them through to you.

Love is here.

t
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:56 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Carol wrote:Tom, Have you thought about the keys to the kingdom as possibly energy portals to other dimensions using different frequency signatures? I read this great book by William Henry titled Blue Apples (Stargate 2012 Wormholes). Blue Apples Stargate Secrets Of Jesus and Mari Magdalene. It goes into some very interesting concepts about interdimensional travel to other places off world and elsewhere.

Muscle Testing

Carol,

Totally understand that end of things. This is a walking through the past to understand the future. Decoding the past to understand the future is the walking before running. Now if there was a greater understanding of the basics, wihout scaring half the sleeping masses, so they wake calmly so they remain awake. That is one of the keys. It is you and the more the merrier. If this basic stuff is underyour belt, the step over point will be with Gridkeepers work. I can give you the mechanics as grid could give you the road. Understand what I mean?????

I will have a look at that book when I have the time. Thanks for the heads up. Do you have an interview with him? Coast to Coast or something?

@Gridkeeper,

Will be on BBC South radio at 14.00-14.30 and then later between 16.00-16.30. As said above, waking the masses before they make the larger leaps in your fields. sending them through to you.

Love is here.

t
    hello lawlessline"
    ASCENSION is linked to sound harmonics and the conquering of the ego and fear paradox...therefore the inner pyramids e.g Amygadale, ego, and self love ..will keep millions deaf and blind ...people are asleep because they suffer from pride and selfishness...we have to activate the 12 chakra system..it will mind (thought) over matter changing the tachion girdle
    lol
    dom
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi Tom. Coast to Coast had interviewed William Henry a number of times and I always find his research fascinating.

Try: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/?query=william+henry

These are just a few links.

1. William Henry - Guests - Coast to Coast AM
    William Henry is an investigative mythologist and author of ten books on ancient mythology and neo-archaeology with a Stargate twist. ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/henry-william/5629

2. William Henry Images - Articles - Coast to Coast AM
    William Henry Images. April 09, 2004. William referred to the following images in his presentation: Is-Tara or Easter, Sumeria 1050 BC · Jesus with Wand, ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/william-henry-images

3. William Henry Light Beings Image III - Photos - Coast to Coast AM
    Coast to Coast AM - UFOs, strange occurrences, life after death and other unexplained phenomena. Overnight talk radio with daytime ratings.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/supernatural-paranormal/39203

4. William Henry Light Beings Images - Articles - Coast to Coast AM
    Coast to Coast AM - UFOs, strange occurrences, life after death and other unexplained phenomena. Overnight talk radio with daytime ratings.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/william-henry-light-beings-images

5. William Henry Chat Excerpts - Articles - Coast to Coast AM
    Feb 25, 2005 ... Our recent special guest in Streamlink's(1) live chat was investigative mythologist William Henry(2) (pictured) who shared some fascinating ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/william-henry-chat-excerpts

6. Laurence Gardner - Guests - Coast to Coast AM
    Scholars of ancient manuscripts and legends, Laurence Gardner, William Henry, and Glenn Kimball shared their reactions to the ideas presented in The DaVinci ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/gardner-laurence/6021

7. Lost Symbols of US Capitol - Shows - Coast to Coast AM
    Sep 22, 2009 ... Investigative mythologist and author William Henry talked about the significance of the art and symbols in the U.S. Capitol. ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/09/22

8. Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk - Shows - Coast to Coast AM
    Feb 24, 2005 ... William Henry That's what I'm wanting to find out and to get a first-hand ... William Henry Ultimately, I believe they refer to the deepest ...
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2005/02/24

lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 am

dominic777 wrote:
    hello lawlessline"
    ASCENSION is linked to sound harmonics and the conquering of the ego and fear paradox...therefore the inner pyramids e.g Amygadale, ego, and self love ..will keep millions deaf and blind ...people are asleep because they suffer from pride and selfishness...we have to activate the 12 chakra system..it will mind (thought) over matter changing the tachion girdle
    lol
    dom

Dom,

I agree with all that, as mechanics. But I assure you if you activate that system without the minimum of people awake and aware of the activation, you will just have a lot of ded people on your hands. You cannot expect people to become at one with their egos, therefore, no lionger dependant on it rather it works for them and the earth, without a minimum of understanding of their past.

If you look at the Celestine Prophecies, there is one step which uis concerned with the history opf the human race. If you were to bypass that step, yes you could understand the rest, but you would be blind in the direction you want to go.

The other side of the coin is that there is forces who wish a certain outcome to all this. If they have the masses as I said before. Without the level of people awake to their enviroment, bioth physically, which comes first, then energetically. You, Dom, will achieve nothing with that energy. It will remain a myth and will be lost to the sands of time, till the hour glass is reverse again.

You cann't just turn on the electricity and expect there to be light.The light bulbs have to be in place for that to happen. otherwise you just have a load of live wires.

Oh yeah, one other thiong. There is a total of 16 Chakras. 7 That are yours personally, 2 That are the filters between you and the outer world and 7 which are part of the outer world that we all share. This is why if you have parts of the system that is slugish due to mass sleeping. Your common seven will not open for ascension, evolution dna activation, whatever you wish to call it, will not happen. Do not be fooled into thinking that you alone will do it. as sadi before, it is and individual thing that depends on the collective. If only one person reaches the ascension level, even 10,000. This will not be a big enough number to make the leap, because the new level vibration will need a greater volume of vibrators to maintain its vibration. Therefore you need me, you, them everybody, everybody. All together now. "Everybody. Everybody" Its the blues brothers all over.

Love is here,

t
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:55 am

Carol wrote:Hi Tom. Coast to Coast had interviewed William Henry a number of times and I always find his research fascinating.

William Henry is an investigative mythologist and author of ten books on ancient mythology and neo-archaeology with a Stargate twist. ...

William Henry Images. April 09, 2004. William referred to the following images in his presentation: Is-Tara or Easter, Sumeria 1050 BC · Jesus with Wand, ...

Feb 25, 2005 ... Our recent special guest in Streamlink's(1) live chat was investigative mythologist William Henry(2) (pictured) who shared some fascinating ...

Scholars of ancient manuscripts and legends, Laurence Gardner, William Henry, and Glenn Kimball shared their reactions to the ideas presented in The DaVinci ...

Sep 22, 2009 ... Investigative mythologist and author William Henry talked about the significance of the art and symbols in the U.S. Capitol. ...

Feb 24, 2005 ... William Henry That's what I'm wanting to find out and to get a first-hand ... William Henry Ultimately, I believe they refer to the deepest ...

Carol,

When asking for links. You've got the whole show. Thanks my love.
    A question. What do you think of Laurence Gardener? Alot of question marks over his name no? I have no personal info on that. Just things that I've heard. I have seen him speak and he is very interesting no doubt.

I think I have seen Henry but will follow the links down the rabbit holme and see where we end up.

Love is here,

t
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 am

Tom ,

I dowsed the male line yesterday .
    It's about 2 to 3 times larger.
    I had taken the rods with me this time
    something I had never done before .
    I also found a new lady line on a spot
    that I was drawn to recently and that has
    some personal meaning to me .
    I will dowse the other lines today and let
    you know.

Much Love
    mudra
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 am

mudra wrote:Tom ,

I dowsed the male line yesterday .
    It's about 2 to 3 times larger.
    I had taken the rods with me this time
    something I had never done before .
    I also found a new lady line on a spot
    that I was drawn to recently and that has
    some personal meaning to me .
    I will dowse the other lines today and let
    you know.

Much Love
    mudra

Inés,

Now if you try the ascension process you will see that you get block at a moment, due to the lack of energy needed for the step to happen. It is building all the time and soon it will be strong enough to get things really hazppening. Just need to get a few more of the masses awake to help the flow rate. when thats in place TPTB have no hold whatsoever. all the plans fall to pot.

Love to you and glad you found its growth. If you get on a more major line. You will really notice the different.

Here is some of the charts that go with my book. This should help you make the connections to the Harmonics end of things.

OK I am not a grphic designer and the lines are slightly out due to copy and paste but the final line must be out by only 10°, which is quite alot wj=hen dealing with the whole thing.

Also I have put a map of the surface of the world, with the oceans taken out. Look at the bottom of south america ofshore to the left. It corrisponds perfectly. Also the Mid altlantic rid. There are loads on there let you do some investigations. The lines on the maps are Geomagnetic surface tension lines, some times confused with Ley lines.

Enjoy.

OK Cannt post images Hmmmm my lack of tech knowhow.
    Inés will send you them can you post them for me?

Thanks love,

t

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 am

Hi Tom, Laurence Gardner is an interesting story teller. I do find him a bit melodramtic and somewhat boring. As for the veracity of his data, I just don't know,

dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Carol wrote:Hi Tom. Coast to Coast had interviewed William Henry a number of times and I always find his research fascinating.

Carol,

When asking for links. You've got the whole show. Thanks my love.
    A question. What do you think of Laurence Gardener? Alot of question marks over his name no? I have no personal info on that. Just things that I've heard. I have seen him speak and he is very interesting no doubt.

I think I have seen Henry but will follow the links down the rabbit holme and see where we end up.

Love is here,

t
    I had a long chat with Laurence Gardner in a country pub a few years back and he was very interesting re: ORMUS GOLD ETC.
    lol
    dom
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 am

lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    hello lawlessline"
    lol
    dom

Dom,

I agree with all that, as mechanics. But I assure you if you activate that system without the minimum of people awake and aware of the activation, you will just have a lot of ded people on your hands. You cannot expect people to become at one with their egos, therefore, no lionger dependant on it rather it works for them and the earth, without a minimum of understanding of their past.

If you look at the Celestine Prophecies, there is one step which uis concerned with the history opf the human race. If you were to bypass that step, yes you could understand the rest, but you would be blind in the direction you want to go.

The other side of the coin is that there is forces who wish a certain outcome to all this. If they have the masses as I said before. Without the level of people awake to their enviroment, bioth physically, which comes first, then energetically. You, Dom, will achieve nothing with that energy. It will remain a myth and will be lost to the sands of time, till the hour glass is reverse again.

You cann't just turn on the electricity and expect there to be light.The light bulbs have to be in place for that to happen. otherwise you just have a load of live wires.

Oh yeah, one other thiong. There is a total of 16 Chakras. 7 That are yours personally, 2 That are the filters between you and the outer world and 7 which are part of the outer world that we all share. This is why if you have parts of the system that is slugish due to mass sleeping. Your common seven will not open for ascension, evolution dna activation, whatever you wish to call it, will not happen. Do not be fooled into thinking that you alone will do it. as sadi before, it is and individual thing that depends on the collective. If only one person reaches the ascension level, even 10,000. This will not be a big enough number to make the leap, because the new level vibration will need a greater volume of vibrators to maintain its vibration. Therefore you need me, you, them everybody, everybody. All together now. "Everybody. Everybody" Its the blues brothers all over.

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    quote:
    I agree with all that, as mechanics. But I assure you if you activate that system without the minimum of people awake and aware of the activation, you will just have a lot of dead people on your hands.

I think infinite consciousness is wiser than that, all the negativism ccomes from neg thought , negative sound harmonics , therefore, there will a neutralizing process first , done through suffering ,then the positive sound harmonics will be introduced, activating all the chakras and Ascension will take place, also we will have crystalline bodies to go with the higher consciousness. The Mayans are the timekeepers and they know when the 2 timelines split.
    lol
    dominic
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Tom,

Just got back from the forest .
    The female line has become huge .
    The spot is a fantastic one . I stayed there for quite a while .
    It's covered with ivy that makes guilands around the trees.
    It has something magic to it .

Then I checked the crossing ley lines spot .
    Same thing over there .

Love from me
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm

From Tom :

I was unable to post the different pdfs Tom as it said " user quota " exceeded .
    I tried to copy the images and post them to realize they came out witout the lines showing.
    I can't do more ..sorry :(.

Maybe send them to metaw3 as he knows how to post these things and he may well not encounter the user quota that I did .

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    hello lawlessline"
    lol
    dom

Dom,

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    quote:
    I agree with all that, as mechanics. But I assure you if you activate that system without the minimum of people awake and aware of the activation, you will just have a lot of dead people on your hands.

I think infinite consciousness is wiser than that, all the negativism ccomes from neg thought , negative sound harmonics , therefore, there will a neutralizing process first , done through suffering ,then the positive sound harmonics will be introduced, activating all the chakras and Ascension will take place, also we will have crystalline bodies to go with the higher consciousness. The Mayans are the timekeepers and they know when the 2 timelines split.
    lol
    dominic

Sorry Dom, but I don't find this negative. Just mechanic. There is no emotion attach to mere mechanics. either way has no difference and even after the effect, if you are to move on or up. Then that is what you will do. It just maybe to another way than the free flowing. Even if it will not be free flowing, it will be relative to you. Just trying to get as many through the door as possible. You are at the head, right up to the light. Follow your heart as it lights your way and remain the light to clear the way for others. We are all here to help out.

But try and say to some who was caught in the Chillie EQ that the passage was smooth and unmechanic. That is to both survivors and those who moved on in another way.

Infinite wisdom no longer has a judgement to make because it is infinite and wise in it's form. There for Infinite wisdom does look at it in the same way in which you do. No up down left or right, right?

But understand where you are coming from.

Love is here,

t
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm

mudra wrote:From Tom :

I was unable to post the different pdfs Tom as it said " user quota " exceeded .
    I tried to copy the images and post them to realize they came out witout the lines showing.
    I can't do more ..sorry :(.

Maybe send them to metaw3 as he knows how to post these things and he may well not encounter the user quota that I did .

Love from me
    mudra

Ok I have attached the map from my book. Here is the major six lines. I will post the explaination about it all tomorrow. but if you look at the map and the surface level map posted by Inés, You will see the connections in the forms mid atlantic rid, etc.

I hope this works.

t
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:49 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    lol
    dominic

I listened to an interview of Jerry Wills an ET from the Tau Ceti star system , the other night and his message is really one I completely agree with :

" If there is anything that is going to change in the world it will be because people changed it .
    In order for you to achieve the best that you can receive you are going to have to do something different that what you have already done in order to achieve it . Because obviously the things you have done collectively have not worked as well as you might have hoped .

The divine is within you and the power to change the world to a better place is right there within you . But you have to make a decision to connect into it and to do something with that .

If you want to bring out the best in others you need to give them the best of who you are and watch them evolve as a result of what gift you have given them .
    If you want to bring the best actions from others then give them something as a template , as something to respond to - that can be responded to in a positive way rather than a debate or argumentive way .
    Bring up the best in others in other words.

We are keepers of this garden .We are part of what the Creator is and our thoughts and actions have an absolute reciprocal response so that we will get back what we have put out .
    So we are trying to get the very best out of others and give them an idea that something different is possible .
    So we have to show them through our actions, not because we say it is, but because we illustrate what that possibility means . We give them something to see. We give them an opportunity to face that and to merge with this effortlessly. "

We can't look at the future as something that is going to happen but rather as something that we are making happen and in which everyone has to participate in a responsible way .
    " Bringing out the very best in others " is the shortest way to end all suffering . We all have to the very least one brother or sister to care for in that manner and by doing so we have covered the whole world . So imagine this becomes a way of being and that everyone we meet we greet in that manner how fast it can go ?The true miracle is our inner change that can then be measured in our outer realm .That takes great love and an unwavering certainty that in every being there is something sacred and then be willing to make/let it grow .
    The energy level we are going through allows for this but we individually and collectively have to respond to it , to be in sync with it and an echo of it .

Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 am

lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    hello lawlessline"
    lol
    dom

Dom,

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    quote:

lol
    dominic

Sorry Dom, but I don't find this negative. Just mechanic. There is no emotion attach to mere mechanics. either way has no difference and even after the effect, if you are to move on or up. Then that is what you will do. It just maybe to another way than the free flowing. Even if it will not be free flowing, it will be relative to you. Just trying to get as many through the door as possible. You are at the head, right up to the light. Follow your heart as it lights your way and remain the light to clear the way for others. We are all here to help out.

But try and say to some who was caught in the Chillie EQ that the passage was smooth and unmechanic. That is to both survivors and those who moved on in another way.

Infinite wisdom no longer has a judgement to make because it is infinite and wise in it's form. There for Infinite wisdom does look at it in the same way in which you do. No up down left or right, right?

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    no-one can raise their consciousness until they have conquered a lot of their ego and fear, therefore billions are in darkness ignorance.... if people are deaf there has to be a way to activate them without them knowing before all the solar devastation takes place. One way could be by Geomusic muic frequencies , linked to fibonacci numbers to open the door....stargate within...all the answers are within....Transmutation of the human genetic material needs to change to go with the higher consciousness, when the superwave arrives which will reprogramme our DNA. Anyone negative will suffer both physically and mentally THEREFORE THEY HAVE TO BE SWITCHED ON in MASS..the tri -sensory model.
    lol
    dom.
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 am

dominic777 wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    hello lawlessline"
    lol
    dom

Dom,

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    quote:

lol
    dominic

Love is here,

t
    hello lawlessline
    no-one can raise their consciousness until they have conquered a lot of their ego and fear, therefore billions are in darkness ignorance.... if people are deaf there has to be a way to activate them without them knowing before all the solar devastation takes place. One way could be by Geomusic muic frequencies , linked to fibonacci numbers to open the door....stargate within...all the answers are within....Transmutation of the human genetic material needs to change to go with the higher consciousness, when the superwave arrives which will reprogramme our DNA. Anyone negative will suffer both physically and mentally THEREFORE THEY HAVE TO BE SWITCHED ON in MASS..the tri -sensory model.
    lol
    dom.

That is true Dom. No one person can increase the consciouness that is done naturally. through collective developement. The collective consciousness is collective.

To use people when they are asleep is exactly what the PTB do. Not sure if I want to play that game. It hen becomes beneficial to you to keep people asleep? This is where most people get lost in the light. WHO SAID THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA EXPLODE? Becareful dom that sounds very negative my friend.

The music is the motor not the key. You cann't open doors through the music, it helps in the displacement not as a lock master.

Bob Marley Said.

"Most people think
    Great good will come from the skies
    Take away everything
    And make everybody feel high
    But if you know what life is worth
    You would look for yours on earth
    And now you've seen the light.
    Stand up for your rights."

I am sorry they are not just gonna let us loose on the universe if collectively we are not ready. I think we can be but that is just one of my views. So if you can keep this thread on DOwsing rather than the 2012 stuff. There are plenty of threads for that.

Just a question, no offence meant, but the lol at the end of every thread? Is it a nervous one? You seem so sure of a future hat you sound like you have been endoctorined.

The future is not as clear cut as you may think my friend. There is still alot to be played and the stargates are open now. They have been open for ages. Just our vibrations are not highenough to stepp through them without breaking apart.

Now I suppose you frequencies has all the answers to that. Or are you waiting for someelse to come down from the heavens and do you work for you?

Wake up Dom.

t
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:02 am

lawlessline
    quote:
    Bob Marley Said.

"Most people think
    Great good will come from the skies
    Take away everything
    And make everybody feel high
    But if you know what life is worth
    You would look for yours on earth
    And now you've seen the light.
    Stand up for your rights."

I am sorry they are not just gonna let us loose on the universe if collectively we are not ready. I think we can be but that is just one of my views. So if you can keep this thread on DOwsing rather than the 2012 stuff. There are plenty of threads for that.

Just a question, no offence meant, but the lol at the end of every thread? Is it a nervous one? You seem so sure of a future hat you sound like you have been endoctorined.

The future is not as clear cut as you may think my friend. There is still alot to be played and the stargates are open now. They have been open for ages. Just our vibrations are not highenough to stepp through them without breaking apart.

Now I suppose you frequencies has all the answers to that. Or are you waiting for someelse to come down from the heavens and do you work for you?

Wake up Dom.

i am very much aware and awake, people who suffer from pride and fear will not raise their consciousness..we have the freedom on this forum to do what we like..lol is one way of saying i love you as a person,...how do you profess to raise your frequencies?...secondly i did say that all the answers are within us all and finally..the superwave will change many if they have reached the desired frequency..... do you believe in E.T'S?...there will be 2 timelines ...one positive one negative and the negative timeline linked to infrasonic sound will create solar disorder, this is not being negative , this is looking at truth and reality
    dominic
    a bit of humility on your behslf may show me that you are a positive person

Last edited by dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

May I ask you Dom and Tom to avoid posting " dead text " in answering each other ?

As Siri reminded us recently :

POSTING ‘DEAD’ TEXT - “Dead text" wastes bandwidth as well as disk space and reading time. When replying to a post, please quote only the previous text that is essential to the reply. This does slightly slow down the speed with which you may respond to a post but it makes a world of difference in the quality of our presentation.

Thank you .

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 am

mudra wrote:May I ask you Dom and Tom to avoid posting " dead text " in answering each other ?

As Siri reminded us recently :

POSTING ‘DEAD’ TEXT - “Dead text" wastes bandwidth as well as disk space and reading time. When replying to a post, please quote only the previous text that is essential to the reply. This does slightly slow down the speed with which you may respond to a post but it makes a world of difference in the quality of our presentation.

Love from me
    mudra

my text is very much alive...
    lol
    dom rendeer albino lol!
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 am

If there are any other dowsers out there, i would love the help. I am not sure but I have a hunt. If you know where a local geomagnetic line is near you. Please take a width and pulse reading within the next 2 days. As I said I am working on the theory that has gone before. i think there is another shift coming in. Should be here for Thursday. So lets get the skates on and get some widths and pulses. If this is right I would like it to be confirmed by other sources.

Inés if you would be so kind as to check againt the line this friday or weekend.

Did you manage to cross reference the map I Attached with the surface map? I think there is a connection to the expanding earth theory. I can show this on the work I did on the North Pole. next step up.

What happened to the original poster. Sorry I do not have you name at hand. Loved the fotos you sent. How did you get on with the Geomagnetic Lines? Any feed back?

cheers,

t

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 pm