tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

YES, YES, YES! (something nice I share, its true and so purr-fect)

Dream Weaver

YES, YES, YES! (something nice I share, its true and so purr-fect)

Post  Dream Weaver on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:52 pm

This post is for all those false gods Dick Head in a Hologram Universe who prefer Dick Head  instead of a real woman Very Happy  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes
    Just spicing up the energies!

In favor of Mother who is always with me as we spin towards paradise! I picked up this video so I could attach, it is so very true!
    Mother told me the gateway to heaven is through a woman, she has a temple of love, that holds divine light and is paradise Hugs

Meg Ryan may be faking it here for Jew Tube Entertainment, but my lady is the real deal!  Hugs

Check This Out

Large graphics from Yukon Jack
    B.B.Baghor

Re: YES, YES, YES! (something nice I share, its true and so purr-fect)

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:23 am

Thanks, Dream Weaver, for that great movie scene. That's the best laugh I had for a too long time. It almost made me..... Lmfao
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:59 am

Spicing up the energies indeed. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:34 am

Mother says, "What would you rather do, read the paper, or have a climax with a loved one" Hugs

Spicing up the energies indeed Insanely Happy

"What Are Little Girls Made Of?" is episode seven of the first season of the science fiction television series, Star Trek.

With 20 years of protocols with my twin who has a short cute statue, no energy escapes!

My twin-flame is just as beautiful! Its no accident how I post these energies.

I returned to the script of the dream looking for more, I found another CLAIRE energy to a UFO movie. Just read what I will add to Mirror Worlds post!

When I reveal myself, review everything I post, it fits to a TEE PEE energy to a 'spiritual place' called Rumbalara (meaning rainbow) that was owned by Evelyn Green. When I last spoke to her last before I met my twin flame in 1998, I knew Evelyn Green was a American Indian in a past life. "How did you know that, she replied". She had her property for sale back then, oh how I could live on something like this. That is why this dream was shown, its going to all happen soon.

This dream showed not only a mirror reality, it showed me were I fit with a community of light-minds. Everything was naturally organic, including my clothing look!

Mother just spoke, "I will turn heads when I do!" When all those Doubting Thomas will see, I'm was not talking bull for years about living on a farm with my twin-flame! Hot Hot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 am