tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

orthodoxymoron threads

orthodoxymoron

Re: orthodoxymoron threads

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Something is a brewing...a Damn Fine Cup of Coffee! Do the motherships have espresso machines? Does Buzz drink coffee?[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoMrwEa5o&feature=related"]YouTube- Twin Peaks Coffee[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaiSfn8jlxY"]YouTube- Mars Monolith - Buzz Aldrin Confirms Phobos Structure[/url]

[quote=tone3jaguar;194235]Our "monkey" brains work pretty good. I do not remember hearing any stories about the nuclear weapon being reverse engineered from off world sources. I remember hearing Greer state that Tesla had invented both free energy and also anti gravity tech about 100 years ago. That is long before Roswell. Not saying that some of our tech today did not come from rev. engineering of downed craft. However, there have been multiple people who have independently invented free energy technology and did not have the guts of a UFO to derive the tech from. If it is floating around in the collective consciousness then anyone can figure it out.[/quote]

Does anyone think that Tesla got most of his 'inventions' from the Vatican Library? He had access as a youth...and had a near photographic memory...if I am not mistaken. Could Tesla have opened a Pandora's Box...which led to Tunguska, the Nazi-Vatican cooperation, World War I, World War II, Curious George, Paperclip, Roswell, Muroc, the CIA, the MIAC, etc, etc?

I'm thinking that we all came to Earth on a UFO (Nibiru perhaps?)...rather than climbing out of the sludge...and that all of the fancy technology was brought to Earth in that ancient voyage from the stars (Pleiades? Aldebaran? Sirius?).

It seems to me that the current UFO buildup (if the reports are true) are all about whether we are going to live under Tyranny, Theocracy, or Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. But what do I know?

The last scene in part 4 of 'V' is very appropriate for this thread! See it on abc.com. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242135/its-only-the-beginning

[quote=Initiate;194890]One thing I have discovered in my research on the topic of the visitors is that never before has a Creator Son in any universe ever incarnated on a planet prior to Majestic Son Incarnations. I found this somewhere in the Urantia Book. This is why there is so much interest in Planet Earth. Many worlds have ascended prior to earth but this is the first ascension where the creator son (in this case Jesus) has incarnated first. I guess were kinda unique in this respect.

There could be a good business selling Soda and Popcorn up there huh? Anyway. On with the show :)[/quote]

Jesus studies could go in a lot of different directions at this point...but the actual words attributed to Jesus (regardless of the real source) should be taken very seriously. I'm presently thinking that Jesus was a renegade god. The Jewish system may have been the best thing going at the time...but it was still as corrupt as hell...and Jesus tried to clean things up...and got himself murdered. It seems that we are presently dealing with Zionism and Teutonic Zionism...both in cahoots with Interdimensional Reptilians. The Jesus/Andromedan faction is opposed to all three groups...and hopefully all of the ET's who are showing up are here to perform a Solar System Exorcism. I have no idea if this is true...but I'm strongly leaning in this direction.

This Big Spiral in the Sky means that We're Screwed!

Consider the 12-07-09 show by Sherri Shriner on http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ I am not endorsing this...but I think that it is very relevant to this thread...and represents a point of view which is quite unique.

Thank-you for your efforts Tone3. Who really knows what's going on...and what's going to happen. Everything's up in the air. Actually...everything is lurking throughout the Solar System...and beyond. I agree with Susan...that there is a conflict between good and evil...and between various extraterrestrial races and factions. I don't even want to think about what their major meetings and debates are like. I think this is very serious business...and that our future is hanging in the balance. What happens here may set a precedent for what happens throughout the Universe and Multiverse. The implications and ramifications regarding the governance of this Solar System may be very far reaching indeed.

I keep wanting to stop posting...but I keep thinking that this forum provides a necessary discipline...to help us become more informed and responsible...which we will have to be if we don't want the ET's to be our masters and dictators. Perhaps we are just a pain in the @$$ that they would prefer not having to deal with. They could probably destroy us all in a millisecond...and they could put us all to work as slaves almost immediately...if they really wanted to. Perhaps we are an administrative problem to them. Perhaps they neither love us nor hate us. Perhaps they are simply annoyed with our stupidity, irresponsibility, and violence. I'm thinking that they are not ultra-good or ultra-evil...and that they are a lot like us...only more refined. I've never met an ET that I know of...so I don't really know. I'm hoping we can rule ourselves as a united and free world...sometime soon...and that the ET's will respect our sovereignty. Perhaps the ET's need some perfecting as well. I don't think there are ultimate and supreme Gods and Goddesses...just beings who are a lot like us...at various stages of physical and social development. I suspect that we are basically rebels without a clue...who need to refine our irrational exuberance. I'm sticking with my concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I'm hoping that the ET's might find this sort of approach to be an acceptable beginning...which could be refined as we continue to evolve.

Anchor...Have you weighed in on the contents of this thread? I have a feeling that you are extremely knowledgable about the subjects discussed within Avalon...but that you choose to say very little. I would be very interested to know your reincarnational history. A couple of posts at the beginning of this thread piqued my interest. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked this question...but I tend to be hyper-curious about things that tend to get me in trouble. I never learned from the cat's misfortune.

Regarding all of the craft and visitors in the Solar System...how does God, Satan, Amen Ra, Lucifer, Hathor, Isis, Mary, and the Vatican fit in with all of this? Is Satan the Reptilian God of This World? Is Lucifer/Hathor/Isis/Mary, the Human Goddess of This World? Does the Vatican take orders from the Goddess of This World? No disrespect intended. Really. These are not rhetorical questions. I'm just trying to figure out the nature and power structure of the Humans and Reptilians...and what names the kingpins or queenpins might go by. I'm not sure why I'm asking these questions. I guess I'm trying to think outside of the box. Way outside of the box.

Viking...where did you get this?

'Man has been trained to believe that which he is told- whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth'

"Only at the close of the present major cycle the whole world will join together in the sweetest hymn ever sung upon Earth: a divine anthem of international co-operation, global goodwill and united spiritual purpose"

It's totally awesome! The video was cool too! It almost looked like a holographic projection from a mothership. I think ET's and UFO's are real...but I also think there's a lot of smoke and mirrors...and a lot of deception and illusion.

If this is really happening...and the numbers are correct...could there be very high-level negotiations taking place regarding the future of humanity...and all the ET's are awaiting orders related to the outcome of these hypothetical negotiations? I hope this doesn't turn out like a drug deal gone bad! Who knows...maybe this is just a big drug deal! 118 Million Renegade Freebasers From Aldebaran!!! Maybe they had one helluva decadent new-year's party up there!!!

I have no doubt that something is brewing...and that Earth is the Theater of the Universe...but I question the level of terrestrial and extraterrestrial responsibility. How do both relate to this thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the Governance of This Solar System? The responses (and lack thereof) make me very apprehensive. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads To Be Free...Or Not to Be Free? That is the Question.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

For the record...in "V" 2009...I like Anna and her daughter (so far anyway)...but I don't like the guy who is looking over her shoulder and questioning her all the time. Are these characters representative of the major players in this Solar System? Have they been here for thousands of years? Have we all been here for thousands of years? I'm beginning to think so.

The last scene in the fourth episode of 'V' is very pertinent to this thread. It shows a huge number of motherships...after Anna says 'it's only the beginning'. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242135/its-only-the-beginning I feel as though I have met at least three or four people who have been instructed by a real life 'Anna'. It's just a feeling...mind you. As usual...I don't know. I sure wish I knew what was really going on in this Solar System. I don't have a problem with physical, mental, spiritual, ethical, and technological development...but I keep getting a sick and sinking feeling that what we may be facing is sugar-coated poison...which externally is love and light...but internally is extermination and enslavement. Sort of like "'come into my web'...the spider said to the fly." I don't want to be paranoid. I just want everything to work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen. But judging from history...this ain't gonna happen.

Do we really know who's here...and why? I'm a bit of a worry wart. I've been taking a closer look at the Angels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...and their roles in a possibly continuing War in Heaven. Check out this thread for more info: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19376&highlight=gabriel%2C+michael%2C+lucifer%3F The videos are fascinating...but are they the pretty part of something which could become quite ugly? I have been wondering if we are Rebellious Prisoners of an Ancient War...and if the 'Visitors' are here to quell the uprising? I have been interested in a possible ET connection to Zionism and Teutonic Zionism...especially as related to Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. The wording at the beginning of the New York sighting, above, is chilling.
    Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

[QUOTE=HAL 9000;233040]
    Why are they here ? Basically to clean up big mess we got here, get rid of Draconians and their influence in this galaxy in this timeline. In order to do that, people need to wake up and realize who they actually are, where are they from and what they wonna become.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right. I hope they're not just a whole fresh fleet of really mean Dracs! If we don't start getting our act together...BIG TIME...it won't be enough for whoever's here to kick the Drac's @$$! The Human Race is a mess...with or without the Dracs!

Regardless of whatever is going to happen or not happen...this really seems to be crunch time. I tend to think that things are either going to get really bad...or that they are going to get really good. Something is definitely a brewing. Cup o HMMMM

I hope they're taking out the trash. I hope they're the Galactic Ghost Busters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgUQfWPV9Fo&feature=related I just talked to someone who claims to be God...who says that the evil entities are being removed. With all due respect...I don't think he's God...but one never knows...

I don't know what led to the last comment...but perhaps there should be a website where invitation-only gloves-off debates take place. (with cash prizes?) This is an open website where all manner of people stop in...so there does have to be some pastoral concern. But I long for real unmoderated debate with people and aliens who have extensive knowledge and thick skin.

Oh...when I talked to "God"...it was in a public place...and I think this is just someone who is hyper-religious...and has studied and debated themselves into a delusional frame of mind...sort of like me. This is probably why "God" liked me. I don't believe in "God"...but it's nice to know that "God" believes in me.

Today...I saw something very bright...and much larger than the aparent size of Jupiter...moving rather quickly in a straight line. It wasn't a plane (no flashing lights)...and I think it was a satellite...but I was just waiting for it to do something weird. No such luck.

The DNA colors could be the four bases. Not sure. The following is from wiki:

The DNA double helix is stabilized by hydrogen bonds between the bases attached to the two strands. The four bases found in DNA are adenine (abbreviated A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) and thymine (T). These four bases are attached to the sugar/phosphate to form the complete nucleotide, as shown for adenosine monophosphate. These bases are classified into two types; adenine and guanine are fused five- and six-membered heterocyclic compounds called purines, while cytosine and thymine are six-membered rings called pyrimidines.[8] A fifth pyrimidine base, called uracil (U), usually takes the place of thymine in RNA and differs from thymine by lacking a methyl group on its ring. Uracil is not usually found in DNA, occurring only as a breakdown product of cytosine. In addition to RNA and DNA, a large number of artificial nucleic acid analogues have also been created to study the proprieties of nucleic acids, or for use in biotechnology.[12]
    I think I may have seen my first UFO's just a few minutes ago. I first saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light which suddenly became quite bright...and then disappeared. Then I saw several very faint pinpoints of light moving erratically...in a manner which no conventional fighter could do. I thought I saw a couple of small flashes...but I'm not sure. Could this have been a UFO dogfight? Someone commented in the last couple of days that they had noticed a marked increase in military helicopter activity in this general area. Hmmmmm. :shocked:

O ye of little faith...Swanny. I was a skeptic too...but I got religion last Friday night...when I had my first sighting. I just hope these guys and gals like the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I hope they're not here to dragonize us into DragonHumans. I refuse to eat my dragon.

[QUOTE=feardia;253932]
    And ortho, where i'm going there'll be no bloody namaste constitutional nonsense, the constitution is in shreds now, what makes you think it would be any different out among the stars?[/QUOTE]

You're not going to get on a UFO (I'm not either - I'm staying right here in this Solar System)...yet you are going somewhere out among the stars where they don't have no bloody namaste constitutional responsible freedom nonsense? Well...I think this whole GD Universe is one big Draconian Theocracy with No Freedom...namaste, constitutional, responsible...or otherwise. So when you wing your flight to worlds afar...I don't think you'll have to worry about that nonsense. When the malevolent Dracs get kicked out of this Solar System...the Constitution will no longer be in shreds. Something is brewing...and the malevolent Dracs are packing. Hmmmmm.

Just to clarify: If this Solar System were free of malevolent or demonic activity...and I was certain that I wouldn't be taken to a distant planet to be used as a slave, or as food...I would gladly travel throughout the Solar System on a UFO staffed with Greys, Reptilians, and Humans...to go visit the Pluto Dudes...for some R&R in their subsurface city. I just want to go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I'd even be OK with Nibiru (if it really exists) becoming part of this Solar System (if it's not already). I'm not at all racist...regarding Humans or Non-Humans. I'm just not into enslavement and extermination. I'm funny about that.

I have chosen not to go to Avalon 2...and I have also chosen to bring my forum posting (on any forum) to an almost complete stop. I may, however, start listening to Alex again. I stopped listening for many months, because I didn't want to program myself with anger. But I would like to stay somewhat current regarding current events and the Patriot Movement. I'm more of a Country Club United Nations Constitutionalist...but I have a soft spot for Alex and the people he interviews. I view Alex with a lot of respect and admiration...yet I am also wary of what could happen with the Patriot Movement if things started spiralling out of control toward the NWO, rioting, martial law, etc. I'm a rather fearful person, at this point. I think I'm going to be a close observer of the United Nations, the City of London, Vatican City, and Washington DC...from a Constitutionalist Perspective. I remain committed to the United States of the Solar System...even though I'm probably the only one in the Solar System who has this point of view! It will probably become a reality in a couple of hundred years...post New World Order. Things may have to get a lot worse before they get better. I'm not sure that people wish to be Responsibly Free at this point...and I'm certainly not going to force the issue. Good Luck to Everyone! :original:

Christo888...I'm not funny...I'm frustrated and crazy...and I sense that the end is near. Repent and be baptized!!

I don't think this thread is going to proceed much further. It will probably go to read-only very soon. I mostly am interested in that Dragonian Constitution and my Q&A with abraxasanas. I'd just love to see an Alphabet Agency and/or Jesuit evaluation of the Thuban Q&A! No chance of that! You know...what's really going on could be presented very clearly and precisely in a one hour presentation. Most of what we are exposed to is BS. It doesn't have to be that way...but it will probably continue to be that way. I'm sure that the little bit of truth we may be stumbling upon here in Avalon is creating a lot of very angry people and non-people...and I feel like the plug got pulled. I'm just going to whimper away into the night...and whine privately. The real truth probably would make us very unhappy...and no matter what we try to do...we will still probably find ourselves in the middle of problems and perplexities. I just think that we should tackle these problems and perplexities as one big unhappy family of elites and peons...rather than being isolated from each other. If the complete truth were revealed...90% of the human race wouldn't give a damn. But the remaining 10% should be given the opportunity to partner with and second guess the elites and powers that be. This is to keep corruption and exploitation to an absolute minimum. Unfortunately...no matter what we do...nothing is going to make us all happy campers. I think that pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. At some point in my evolutionary reincarnational development...I would love to attempt to be an ambassador of sorts to the major factions within this Solar System...and engage in a sort of Space Shuttle Diplomacy...and mix it up with the Plutocrats on Pluto...but they'd probably think I was a Pain in Uranus! What Would Monka Do? :lol3:KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN:lol3:

When will the voice of honesty and reason win out in this Solar System? I don't think that things need to be hard and complex...especially regarding major policy issues. Corruption makes things hard and complex...and corruption is presently rampant. I expect this to continue into the far distant future. I don't think that the non-humans in this Solar System are stupid. Just the opposite. But I think that they hate us...and that they have been taking advantage of us for a long, long time. We probably deserve some of the misery...and we have probably brought a lot of the grief upon ourselves. But I am very, very, very sick and tired of the violence and stupidity I see throughout history...and in the present. It is utter insanity. Why in the hell does this have to continue? Once again...I'm going to dig in my heels regarding the United States of the Solar System. I will research other things...but it will be from the perspective of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This is like reinventing the wheel. It is so utterly simple...yet I doubt that it will become a popular concept anytime soon. I don't think I'm going to spend a lot of time on the Thuban material...other than to review what I have previously posted on this thread.

I am very disappointed that the original 'Thuban Thoughts' thread is missing in action. There has been no communication regarding why it has been completely deleted. I continue to think that Avalon has been strong-armed into all of the recent very strange developments. I have no problem with strong moderator guidance and high posting standards...but what I have witnessed recently deeply saddens and perplexes me. I am very fearful regarding the future of Earth and the Solar System. What needs to be happening to make things work...is not happening...and I doubt that it will happen anytime soon.

If I keep harping...I'm just going to get more and more bitter...and everyone will become more and more resistant to me. I seem to have spiritual and social leprosy. So I'm going to try very, very hard to just let all of this go...and just fade away.

Anchor...I hope you will read this. I keep thinking about you...and I keep feeling very sad. I'm not sure why, exactly. The totality of your posts...combined with the whole abraxasinas/Thuban phenomenon seems to be somehow connected. I have speculated endlessly (mostly silently and personally)...but I will not speculate presently. The whole phenomenon of life in this Solar System makes me even more sad...and even despondent. I'm trying to understand what's really going on...which makes me insecure, defensive, and reactionary. I'm sorry for any comments of mine which may have been hurtful. None of them were directed at you...but I think some of my threads and posts may have seemed to be irreverent attacks on concepts and beings which I think you may know a helluva lot about. I know I've gotten a lot of things wrong during my short stay here in Avalon...but I'm not exactly sure which comments have missed the mark by the widest margin. I hope that you are OK...and that you will really only be away for a month or two. Maybe someday we could have a beer. Namaste to you Anchor John...from orthodoxymoron. :tears:

God is alive and well...and living in Orange County...and vacationing in Pine Gap. :original:

[QUOTE=greybeard;258386]Think I can guess where you live, O.M.:welcomeani:
    Happy holiday.----vacation
    Regards and Namaste
    Chris[/QUOTE]

Are Interdimensional Draconian Reptilian Beings and Perfectly Possessed Human Beings playing God? Be very careful how you define 'God'...and be even more careful who you worship, praise, obey, and submit to. Does 'One Nation Under God' not imply a theocracy? Is the United States of America really a theocracy? What if the harsh reality is that we are really dealing with 'One Nation Under Satan'? Don't dismiss these questions by assuming that I'm just a bitter atheistic rebel. I am not. I just want a Solar System Exorcism...to remove all demonic influences from Earth...and from the rest of the Solar System. I fear that we live in a Haunted Planet...and that many of the Powers That Be Are Dealing With the Devil.

Could the 144,000 be related to the 100th monkey? What if a critical mass of 144,000 truly enlightened and highly ethical people will be required to satisfy a galactic legal requirement which will allow us to self-rule? Also look at the last few posts on the Thuban Q&A thread. Notice the judgment comment and the abraxasinas identity comment. I'm not going to be more specific. Look at this in the context of the last days of that ill-fated thread. Good-luck in seeing what I'm referring to! :wink2:

Does 2 Corinthians 11:14 describe the God of This World?

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Jesus doesn't refer to the 144,000...but is this important to the God of This World? I'm not a big fan of the Book of Revelation. I'm not into symbology, numbers games, and violent final solutions. Someone recently posting on Avalon was deeply into symbology and numerology. Think before you flame.

Notice my avatar! The internet was very slow for at least an hour...earlier today. Now it seems to be normal. I saw my first UFO's about 10 days ago. Combined with the Thuban and Avalon problems...I'm more jumpy than usual...and that means I'm hopping around like a rabbit in heat! :lol3:

This does not feel like a transition to bigger and better things. This feels like a takeover and a crackdown. :zip: Who knows what pressures have been exerted on the legitimate administration of Avalon? :shocked::lightsabre: A takeover and a crackdown would be disguised...would it not? :sneaky2: It wouldn't be an open 'We're the Alphabet Nice Guys and Jesuits...and We're Here to Help!' Just leave Avalon alone...except for going back to $5/month...and perhaps some minor changes in moderating and posting guidelines. :original: I'm expecting unexpected visitors to my home. I'll make some coffee when you show up at 3AM. Cup o

Celine...why are you so defensive and sarcastic? Don't get me wrong...I think alternative-thinking needs to be responsible and well moderated...but what I am sensing is not responsible. And no...I'm not kidding.

This may sound corny...but in the name of Jesus Christ...and with the Power of the Holy Spirit...may the Benevolent Beings of the Universe protect and defend Project Avalon, it's members, and administration. :wub2:

Why not leave the current Avalon forum...as is...and add Avalon 2? The current Avalon would be oriented toward those who wish to take off the gloves and get metaphysical Mad 3 ...while Avalon 2 would be oriented toward those who wish to hold hands and sing kumbaya. :wub2: Then...make both forums $5/month. Additionally...have Avalon and Avalon 2 conferences...oriented toward each group. This would calm things down...and make everyone happier. :original: Money may not be a spiritual consideration (I think it is)...but I'm thinking $250,000 gross and $125,000 net per year. Don't shoot the goose with the golden egg...and cook your own goose! But what do I know? No No Gotta match Rocky? No No:lightsabre:

Who is the grand architect of all of this? It really feels like Avalon has been taken over by the alphabet agencies and the Jesuits...and I don't necessarily have anything against those people. Really...if I were in their shoes...I'd probably be doing what they do. I often think that they are some of the few people who fully understand what I (and others) post. It just feels really creepy. This reminds me of the following chilling telephone call on 9/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOzSeu6sJA I know that's a stretch...but that's what I keep thinking about. I don't care about the vibes. I just want the truth. It seems as though the only way to remain 'positive' and to 'keep the vibes up'...is to lie, lie, and lie some more. Sorry...but that's how I see it.

Dont' take my comment personally. I just wished to place that possibility on the record. I'm sure that Avalon...in it's present form...is a thorn in the flesh of a lot of people, aliens, and organizations. Pressure to reform and conform is inevitable...and even understandable. However...there needs to be a creative tension between those who wish to keep the peace...and those who wish to follow the truth wherever it leads. Actually...both sides of the equation are necessary. I believe that clamping down too harshly on the alternative thinkers would really damage the cause of those who wish to keep the peace. Avalon...and other similar sites...are safety valves and idea laboratories. We may ultimately be the Best Buddies of the Powers That Be. That may sound counterintuitive...but think long and hard about that...and I think you will agree.

Well Excuuuuuse Me! I'm sorry...but I smell a rat! No...I smell lots of rats!! Numerous Site Meltdowns, Odd Website Performance, and Removal (or non-functioning) of Links. The End of Paid Subscriptions. Peculiar Newbies. The Bill and Kerry 'divorce'. The abraxasinas/Thuban crisis. ModeratorGate. Anchor stepping down. The 'New and Improved' Avalon...by Invitation Only. My 'Thuban Thoughts' being removed without a specific reason. I smell some sort of a take over. I actually like dealing with a lot of 'problem posters'. It builds character. I don't really care who they are (agents, aliens, troublemakers, Jesuits, et al)...or what their agendas are. In fact...some of these people and non-people know more about what's really going on than just about anyone else. We Avalonians are tough enough to take it! Bring it on! Let's go! How about all of the above being remedied and/or reversed? I just want an uncorrupted process of truth-seeking. What's the cyberspace equivalent of running in the streets with torches and pitchforks??!! I hope several people around the world are backing-up all of the information presently on this site. Seriously. Where do we meet if the site is completely shut down? Red Alert! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hqbgEz05o&feature=related 🎺

Go Rocky Shorz! You are an inspiration! :thumb_yello:

At what point does facing reality become fear mongering? At what point does positive thinking become delusional and irresponsible? I like the concept of Positive Response Ability...wherein one faces reality with positive and negative thinking...and formulates positive responses and solutions.

We harmonized in that 30 page Cacophony Symphony...didn't we? Mad 3Mad 3Mad 3

The people who are asleep...walk around like zombies. :zip::zip::zip:

The people who are awake and aware...run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Mad 3Mad 3Mad 3

I don't know if I'm a zombie...or if I'm awake and aware...so I run around like a zombie with my head cut off! :roll1:

Did anyone ask abraxasinas to explain derivatives? No No

Deception and Corruption, Inc predates Churchianity, Inc by thousands or even millions of years. Jesus simply became a hood-ornament on Deception and Corruption, Inc and became what I call 'Churchianity'. The Teachings of Jesus are not at the center of this madness. In fact...they are the solution to this madness. Once again...it is very important to throw out the bathwater without harming the baby.

I've come to the conclusion that the Bible is a mixture of good and evil...and that the actual words attributed to Jesus are the best part. Here are some links to some irreverent threads which express some of my rambling non-authoritative thoughts on the subject.

1. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014&highlight=orthodoxymoron

2. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13767&highlight=orthodoxymoron

3. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13495&highlight=orthodoxymoron

4. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13776&highlight=orthodoxymoron

5. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

6. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123&highlight=giza+intelligence

7. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13882&highlight=worldwide+church

8. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=163179#post163179

9. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=167745#post167745

Thank-you for a terrific and terrifying article. Just consider that we MAY be Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet With Grey Guards and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...taking orders from a Draconian Reptilian from Alpha Draconis. The City States (Vatican, City of London, and Washington DC) may simply do as they're told by the real PTB in Deep Underground Military Bases and Alpha Draconis. Just my usual speculation. No proof. I don't love or hate Obama...but I wish to see no harm come to him...or anyone. Violence is a sin. Violence is not a solution. There are exceptions...of course...but very, very few. What would Joseph Fletcher say?

wynderer...I couldn't agree more. The goal is truth...and doing the right thing...whether it makes us happy or not. When we threaten the darkside...I believe we get targeted. They've already got the others under control...so they mostly leave them alone. This whole state of affairs is stupid...isn't it? :wall:

[QUOTE=Clarityofawareness;246649]Hello all,

It's very possible that some or many people on this forum and other forums alike are also those living in underground bases or other unknown places. In fact, do you really know who I am? Just because I show a picture and claim to be who I am doesn't mean that such is true. Solution? Evolve your open mind and heart more. Let your higher self (god/universe praying) come out and help you more.

Maybe some of these being's and people (from underground bases and such) don't have the best intentions in mind for you and the forums that they talk to you through. Because ANYONE who posts anything that they claim being challenge(s) in life, such as "doom and gloom" or low frequency, well, in my opinion they are showing me red flags concerning who they may really be when exposed to the light of truth. Especially those who continue low frequency without ever promoting any real and possible oneness solutions as a whole (for all involved).

I have not only been thinking about such I have remote viewed it and more and I invite all here to do the same. Their technology mostly concerns deception, which is why I sometimes can find it challenging to pin point their location(s) or who they really are. This also and definitely means that they know who I am.

Some of them, the beings or people who remain hidden from us while living on secrets bases, they actually feel sorry for us and so they try to lead us in the right directions but they can not due to their own watching them as well. Connect to them by not exposing who they are or where their from. Use encoded telepathy (telepathy that only you can encode and the receiver or other being can decode) to message them and tell them your on their side, our side and mother earths side.

What else can we do? For example, I got tired of being attacked and threatened so I decided to expose the truth here. Maybe my solution means that they will no longer harm me and my family? Because they really have been attacking us here. For example, last weekend my son complained about a loud ringing in his ears, the same ringing I hear as well, but only while in my room, which is the only place and time that son heard it as well.

[/QUOTE]

I assume that Human and Non-Human Beings monitor and post on this site. I also assume that some of them are in Underground Bases, Spacecraft, and throughout the Solar System. Further...I assume that some of them are Benevolent...and others Malevolent. Finally...I assume that Alphabet Agencies and Jesuits monitor and participate. This is as it should be. This is the only way things will improve. I don't go out of my way to be tactful (notice my avatar)...and I don't go out of my way to be nasty. (notice that I don't share the editorial views of the book pictured in the avatar) I try to be myself (neurotic, confused, and agitated). I want everyone to make it...and to be happy. This includes even the worst of the worst. I'm not into Damnation, Retribution, Armageddon, Bottomless Pits, etc. I suspect a Universal History of Theocracy, Enslavement, Extermination, Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, etc. I want all of this to end. Avalon can be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations. We probably annoy the hell out of each other...but at least we are communicating. I just want all of the secret stuff to become general knowledge...or at least accessible by the general public.

I feel as though I'm under attack constantly. I have constant high-pitched ringing in my ears...and I see legion swimming pinpoints of light under certain conditions. I realize that I'm neurotic and paranoid...but I'm sure that I'm supernaturally targeted. Sometimes I swear at, and flip-off, the unseen beings...who I'm sure are all around me...all the time. Sometimes I talk to them about galactic issues. Thank God they don't talk back. I'm not sure that I'm ready to meet them just yet! But I still want to have a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...even if they are Draconian Reptilians...from the Council of Thuban.

[QUOTE=swordsmith;248656]Good article on cognitive dissonance, Fredkc. For example , on this forum, and we know that IS what we are really talking about, there is a lot of feeling if you are not positive and telling everybody you love them all the damn time that you are a curmudgeon. Fine, so be it. I dont love ANYONE on this forum, I don't actually KNOW anyone here, but the love thing and valueing it , makes people afraid of anything that might upset the apple cart, or Bill and Kerry having a split, or Thuban whatever causing hard feelings.
    I DON'T CARE , what I care about is the truth and what that means to me. I still wish everyone " love " here, but it ain't personal, and if I don't like something, if I can be bothered, and if I think it might be useful I will say my piece, and that's why a lot of mind control goes over my head. Precisely because I don't care what anyone here thinks of me.
    A wise woman I heard lecture a long time ago asked a room full of people what they would sell out for. Many people responded that they thought most people did for money and power, she shocked a lot of people by simply asking," and what about love?"
    If I don't have a meal, or say, a disagreement with someone, then how can I know who the hell they are? I have no idea who Bill and Kerry are, so how would I really know their intentions?
    I have no doubt that to some people here, this IS a cult.[/QUOTE]

What a profound comment swordsmith! Benevolent neutrality may be a good thing. Love often equals Submission. I don't love or hate the Thubans (if they exist). I don't love or hate demonic beings (I know they exist). I just want the truth...and a more sane way to manage the insanity. Please watch the entire M.I.T. video. It gets better and more relevant as it procedes. This is subtle stuff folks. None of us are above being taken-in by all manner of BS. None of us should be here trying to win a popularity contest. I know that I post things that make people angry. I don't do it to be mean. I do it to try to make things better...whether anyone likes it or not.

I'm always sorry to see anyone leave...especially if they are unhappy with the forum. There is probably no completely right way to run a controversial forum such as this. It is inherently problematic. Please don't go away completely. You can still lurk in the shadows...even if you have found another forum which you are comfortable with. The best of luck to you in these very interesting times. :thumb_yello:

DonDon...why are you answering the questions people would ask God? Perhaps the thread title should be 'What would you ask DonDon?' WWDD? :lol3:

1. :mfr_omg: Who created you?

2. :mfr_omg: What went wrong with the universe?

3. :mfr_omg: How can we fix it?

I mostly agree with you...and I have been rather irreverent here in Avalon. I lean strongly toward the actual words attributed to Jesus...regardless of their source. But there is a problem here. How does one throw out the bathwater...without throwing out the baby? How does one tell people the truth...without causing divorces, firings, nervous breakdowns, suicides, running in the streets, martial law, etc? If one tears something down...there had better be something better to put in it's place. To me...in the area of politics and religion (which are two sides of the same coin)...less is more...more less!

Deception and Corruption, Inc predates Churchianity, Inc by thousands or even millions of years. Jesus simply became a hood-ornament on Deception and Corruption, Inc and became what I call 'Churchianity'. The Teachings of Jesus are not at the center of this madness. In fact...they are the solution to this madness. Once again...it is very important to throw out the bathwater without harming the baby.

Regardless of the validity of the research...perhaps a good general rule would be to think things through from as many angles as possible...so as to believe intelligently and act responsibly. I have been rather irreverent and heretical here in Avalon...yet I desire a very high level of ethics and spirituality. This is one reason I call myself orthodoxymoron. Argue with the vioices in your head...regardless of whether you think they're good or evil. Blind obedience to the voices in your head can be disastrous. This, of course, assumes that you do have voices in your head! Never just follow orders! I think that atheists and agnostics are closer to the true Kingdom of God than most 'believers'. They just need to take the next step...and that's not necessarily into a church...or into a $2,000.00 transformational weekend...or whatever those types of events cost.

I'm not a computer nerd (I'm just a nerd in the world...that's all they'll let me be!)...but a redundant multinational system would be cool! I just hope that no matter what happens...that all posts are secure...and that no one (even God) or no event (even an Act of God...like a Pole Shift, Tectonic Movement, Aimed Asteroid, or the Big Wave) can erase what we mere mortals have labored so hard to produce! I tend to think that this site has historical significance...regarding the evolution of thought and spirituality...and possible Human/ET communication.

Alex Jones to the rescue! Mad 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStYTRvOT0M Mad 3 http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-hazmat-teams-in-place-before-plane-crash/ Mad 3

In the second link...the young lady says that the plane was low enough to see the pilot...but she didn't see the pilot. Hmmm. She also said that fire and hazmat vehicles were ready to go close by before the plane crashed. Hmmm. Is there confirmation of the positively identified pilot's body being removed from the scene? Did anyone see the pilot flying the plane before the crash? How about the radar data? Traffic controller statements, etc? Probably just a lone nut. Why is it always a lone nut? Hmmmmm. :sneaky2:

This time it's an infowar. Running in the streets sucks. I think we're about half-way through this infowar...and it has everything to do with 'disclosure'. Alex Jones is a gutsy, clear-thinking crusader who I admire greatly. But his style is not my style. I don't listen to his show much anymore...because I don't wish to program myself with anger and turmoil. I really don't think violence is the answer at all...at home or abroad. Even if it was the answer...the technology out there is utterly devastating. Consider the AA-12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrizaO-X00 That diabolical device would make quite a mess...wouldn't it? Of course...if foreign troops and extraterrestrials come marching down my street...who knows?

I wasn't calling this man a 'lone nut'. I'm just not a big fan of the Warren Commission, the 9/11 Commission, and those who castigate conspiracy theorists. These events...among others...have made me rather suspicious of 'official' stories...which often involve a 'lone nut'.
    I keep saying that this is an infowar...and that violence is almost always wrong. I assume that every word I type on the internet is monitored and recorded...and that every word I speak into my cell-phone is monitored and recorded. Sometimes I say 'hi guys'! I even assume that they go inside my house when I'm not home. (they always forget to flush the toilet) A certain amount of monitoring is understandable and even expected...but I think they've gone way too far...and if violence kicks in...they'll go even further...and we'll all be under marshal law...with a suspended Constitution. Actually...why would that be a problem...the U.N. Charter already supercedes the U.S. Constitution...doesn't it? These are the times which try men's (and women's) souls. We need cool-heads and evolutionary change for the better...rather than hot-heads and revolutionary change for the worse. I think the bad guys and gals want us to get really fired-up...and start running in the streets with torches and pitchforks. Then they can really crack-down on all of us useless feeders. We the People of Earth are the New Elites. We need to start thinking and acting like it. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom trumps the New World Order aka the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFvtLhxmx9U
    Presenter: The Offspring
    Album: Conspiracy of One
    Lyrics:
    If I had a perfect day
    I would have it start this way
    Open up the fridge and have a tall boy
    Yeah
    Then I'd meet up with my friends
    Head out to the game again
    We don't even really care who wins
    Now excitement seems to grow
    When we're hangin' with the bro's
    When we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's
    Now the game is cool to see
    You can "High 5" on TV
    Count the riot on the one two three
    Operation is in sight
    And the field is open wide
    When you break it then you know you're still alive
    If the cops don't make you pay
    And you make your getaway
    Then you know
    That's one fine day
    On that day before we're through
    We could torch a car or two
    Then have ourselves another tall boy
    Yeah
    Water hoses and batons
    That's the real game that's on
    I don't really give a **** who wins
    I believe it's my god-given right
    To destroy everything in my sight
    Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old
    The only thing it gets is more bold
    Drinkin', fightin', going to the game
    In our world it's a way to stay sane
    If you're asking me
    To have it my way, I'd say that's
    One fine day

Hi guys! Duly noted? Top of the Red List? Damn! I was afraid of that. Can't we just all get along? Don't vaccinate me bro! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

The "Falling Down" syndrome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Q_nbw2Xvo is a very real and very present danger. Here's the first part of the full movie "Falling Down". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcKvq81-1I&feature=related It's worth taking a very thoughtful look at. We seem to be on the precipice in so many ways. Millions or even Billions of people are on the edge. Life is hard. Things go wrong. People are aggravated. People are frustrated. People are disillusioned. People go broke. People get $crewed. People get hurt. And sometimes...when they've lost everything...they lose it. I really like the police and military people I come in contact with on a daily basis...but they may find themselves in the middle of an almost impossible situation. I hope not...but I worry, and worry, and worry...and I'll bet that they do to.

More Offspring! Go Noodles!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPzpsJEf8yo&NR=1
    Presenter: The Offspring
    Album: Conspiracy of One
    Lyrics:

Gotta sing a song, And it goes like this

Somewhere the time was right
    Could've been gone in ten
    This world is hard to fight
    Hitting you once, hit it again
    To know the way it feels
    Everyone gets knocked down
    When you get up it's real
    Taking it back, turn it around

Get on it, up on it, get on it
    Wouldn't wanna be you
    No one's gonna free you
    You know when you're keeping it slow
    Matter where you wanna go
    Wouldn't wanna be you
    Get on it, up on it
    It's on when you're living in chaos

Somewhere along the line
    Things get chipped away
    This place keeps going down
    Get a little worse every day
    I see the hate and greed
    Swear it's a messed up town
    Embrace the pain and see
    Taking in back, turn it around

Wouldn't wanna be you
    No one's gonna free you
    You know when you're keeping it slow
    Matter where you wanna go
    Wouldn't wanna be you
    Get on it, up on it
    It's on

Falling,
    Falling,
    Falling,
    Falling..

Ya ya ya
    Ya ya ya
    Ya ya ya
    Ya ya ya

Gotta sing a song, man it goes like this

Somewhere the time was right
    Could've been gone in ten
    This world is hard to fight
    Hitting you once, hit it again
    To know the way it feels
    Everyone gets knocked down
    When you get up it's real

Falling,
    Falling,
    Falling,
    Falling..
    (Ya ya ya)
    (Ya ya ya)
    No one's gonna free you
    (Ya ya ya)

[QUOTE=observer;246515][SIZE="3"]The latest info update from Alex on the Joseph Stack link to 9/11:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sdYhAuG2g&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sdYhAuG2g&NR=1[/URL]
    [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Darn it observer...I just watched this...and was going to post it...but you beat me to it. That information blew me away. I had suspected something screwy from the beginning (see earlier posts)...but this really points to something major. Alex is so quick and brave. I'm slow and timid. I guess it takes all kinds. I admire Alex...but sometimes he scares me.

The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. Mad 3 http://www.hulu.com/watch/62950/stargate-sg-1-the-first-commandment Mad 3

[QUOTE=greybeard;240550]Orthydoxymoron
    Is it the word God that you are not too keen on?
    If so I can go with that, for God has been given qualities by human beings that would apply to a megalomaniac. My God is pure love. A God to be respected not feared, devoted to and loved.

Maybe we could agree that supreme intelligence is both on going creation and evolution.
    Without that intelligence not even one breath would be possible. Life and so much more is that intelligence I chose to call God.
    That is to my mind the Creator.

Chris[/QUOTE]

God and Theocracy are inseparable. I much prefer a Representative Republic. There should never be an unquestionable ultimate authority. A true God would not play the part of God. A true God would not accept worship and praise. Does an intelligent deity facilitate my continued biological and spiritual function...in a direct way? My current view is that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. No Exceptions.

Is your Supremely Intelligent God of Pure Love an actual being...or simply a conceptualization? I believe in high ethical and psychological standards...but an enthroned deity is a hindrance rather than a help in this regard. Does Love = Submission? (all too often?) Does Submission = Enslavement? (all too often?) I just think we have a God/Satan problem in this Universe. No proof. I'm simply testing the theory. So far...after months of posts...there has been very little serious discussion or any detailed critiques of this view. It's as if everyone is behind me in this venture. Way Behind Me.

[QUOTE=truthseekerdan;240621]Oxy, can you tell why are you using the word "Namaste"?

Whom are you bowing to? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I Reverence the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious aka The Holy Spirit. I seek the Exaltation of the Human Race. Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom is Within. Christ in You...the Hope of Glory. I See Christ in All Persons. I love others as much as I love myself. I Seek Human Sovereignty in This Solar System. I Believe in the God Who Believes in Me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY World Without End. Almond Raw. Naughty

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

[QUOTE=greybeard;240650]Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
    God and Theocracy are inseparable. I much prefer a Representative Republic.

I think its a question of use of words.
    Words mean what I say they mean. (The Queen in Alice in wonderland)

I dont accept that God and Theocracy are inseparable.
    I am not of any religion never have been but draw from many.
    I dont follow any teacher but draw from many.
    I respect all.
    Spirituality is much as you describe ie within.
    Cuts out the middle man, have a direct line so to speak.
    We are waves of the Divine ocean with could at a stretch be likened to a Representative Republic.
    However the wave cannot say it is the Ocean,

My understanding of what God is has moved a long way from the God of the bible.
    At present my main teacher is Dr Hawkins who was a devout Christian - gave up on God, became an atheist because he couldent believe in a god who would allow the suffering there is in this world, in the depth of his personal hell and dying of an incurable disease he called out.
    "If there is a God I ask him for help" After a period of indescribable agony " God shock" he awoke ego less in the state of non-duality - enlightened freed from the bondage of ignorance. Years were spent there after in solitude in a bliss state. Thirty years went bye before he could language what had happened.

Of myself I know nothing but i trust those who know and there are very few of those as yet but the number is increasing.

Chris[/QUOTE]

Show me a Theocracy Without a God. How about a God Without a Theocracy? God's Law = Fascist (so says Jordan Maxwell). Man's Law = Justice (so says Jordan Maxwell). I may not have gotten that exactly right. Notice the Fascist Symbols and 'In God We Trust' at the front of the Senate Chambers in Washington D.C. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qPXK8RKDI I know what you are speaking of...and I respect that. What I am concerned about is a Trojan Horse phenomenon...wherein people's legitimate and genuine devotional lives are hijacked and corrupted into an enslavement of the soul...by using God's name in vain. Isn't that a sin?

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' A "Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..." http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Constitutional-theocracy Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy? To stop preaching...and go to meddling...How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5guVydW7w&NR=1 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4PO9jIj2I&feature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i69-L-Fs&feature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1

People should probably study psychology, ethics, philosophy, and theology...and then think and do whatever makes sense and is responsible. I just wish for people to be good people...in their own unique way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjcNR7W-Ow

[QUOTE=kriya;240710]God just wants our love. That's it. You have the power to accept or reject that, God has no power over you, if you do not wish it.

Paramahansa Yogananda said, that God does not know how great he is, otherwise he wouldn't be that great - no ego!!.

If you meditate upon God, sincerely, you will get your proof! And yes you are right in order to become God conscious you have to submit, but this is really about destroying ego, not about enslavement.

Lastly, Ortho, I think people have tried to answer your questions to the best of their ability, but you choose not to accept them, which is a different matter all together.

We all follow our own paths, right?:original:[/QUOTE]

Is there no malevolent supernatural force at work on Earth...masquerading as God? Be careful which God you meditate upon! Beware of charlatans, tyrants, manipulators, deceivers, and pretenders! I have tried to make my case to the best of my ability on many different threads...and I continue to receive mostly chilly responses...when someone actually responds! Thank-you all for your warm and thoughtful comments!
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Avalon 1 became non-functional last night - after I started transferring the 'What is Gizeh Intelligence' thread. So I decided to place everything from AV1 onto MOA - which I had previously transferred to another computer. Sorry for the volume, and for some of the repetition. I will go through everything, and do some serious editing. I just wanted the material to be placed somewhere other than AV1 or my computer. Again - this really is not profound or groundbreaking material - but I think that it's an excellent mental exercise, which looks at the fringe stuff from a different angle. I don't necessarily think I have the answers - but I certainly have the questions! It's up to YOU to find the answers! It is finished!
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks for moving It here Oxy...

BTW - If You go back a few pages You'll see a new Reply from Me about the Hyksodus...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    or perhaps I should say the hyksosdus. Does anyone know what I mean by that ?

> You refer to the 6 Hyksos Kings Who ruled Egypt during the Second Dynasty for over 100 Years (IIRC) and were in fact - Jews...

> From there They invaded the Lands of Canaan and drove all of the Indigenous Peoples out setting up the First Temple.

> Second Temple gets destroyed by the Romans and the Jews flee to the four corners after the Burning of the Temple.

> Geurilla War conducted by the Zealots (Remnant Hyksos) against the Romans after the fall of the Second Temple.

> Eventually driven from Canaan and into the Sea as Sailors.

> Remnants of this Group sail around the Horn of Portugal and Spain out of the Mediterranean leaving some behind in Sparta to become the Spartans.

> Remnants continue to move around the Horn eventually moving up the Western Seaboard of Europe to the North and areas such as Denmark - Finland - Sweden - Norway. The term Viking begins to surface at this time...

> Vikings not meant to imply the Word Vikings but rather an homage or sign of respect to Their Origins. That being ;

- The 6 Hyksos Kings = 6 Kings = VI Kings = Vikings...

Hows that Holmes for knowing what You mean ?

Heh heh

Thank-you Mercuriel. I'm having a very difficult time absorbing all of this - and properly connecting the dots. Everything is confused and disjointed to me presently. I see the billowing smoke - but I still can't see the fire. Something tells me that I won't have to wait long - but I'm not sure that I really want to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I just keeping playing with the truth - like a cat with a mouse. I just can't take that final plunge. I don't dig 20% as hard as I could - if I really wanted to. The fact is - I don't want to. Despite all appearances - this is a passive pursuit. I think that you know the truth - but you are somewhat restrained in revealing this truth - and I don't blame you. I am fearful of the time when the general public really does wake-up. I think they might go nuts. I guess I'd just like to see a critical mass of the movers and shakers in the world - really waking-up and doing the right thing. Then, the masses of sheeple will hopefully be led in the right direction - to greener pastures - where they can safely wake-up.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Avalon 1 is still down. It's been 24 hours - at least. I'll keep making progress reports. I'll keep thinking that it was deliberately taken down. The continuing BS in this solar system needs to stop NOW. Why can't all factions agree to STOP THE BS NOW? Why is this so @#$%&!! hard????? At this point - I would like to be an observer at meetings where the humans and non-humans who really know what the hell is going on - and who are really in charge of what's going on - are making the key decisions which affect all of us now - and which will affect us all in the future - and I'm not talking about Bilderberg - unless it's the permanent members meeting under Antarctica or the Darkside of the Moon. I promise to keep my mouth shut - during the meetings - and after the meetings - unless I am asked to speak in an appropriate situation. Can somebody set this up? Alternately - can someone who really knows what the hell is going on - answer the questions I have repeatedly asked on AV1 and MOA? What about you, Lucifer? Now I'm going to go back to watching Battlestar Galactica 'Caprica'. One more thing - does my avatar describe what's going on in this solar system - father, son, and spirit? Your move......
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 am

Well - Inner Doctrine (What They Teach Themselves) states ;

Father, Mother, Only Begotten Son and Daughter...

Whereas - Outer Doctrine (What They Teach the Masses) states ;

Father, Son, and Holy or Infinite Spirit...

Sorry My Brother but it only gets deeper the farther You go down the Hole...

If You wish Me to explain this further just let Me know in this Thread and I will do so but I don't want to oversaturate Anyone - Plus I must have Your request under the LOA in order to do so.

Harp

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Well - Inner Doctrine (What They Teach Themselves) states ;

Father, Mother, Only Begotten Son and Daughter...

Whereas - Outer Doctrine (What They Teach the Masses) states ;

Father, Son, and Holy or Infinite Spirit...

Sorry My Brother but it only gets deeper the farther You go down the Hole...

If You wish Me to explain this further just let Me know in this Thread and I will do so but I don't want to oversaturate Anyone - Plus I must have Your request under the LOA in order to do so.

Harp

Only begotten Son and Daughter = Jesus and Mary = Mediator and Mediatrix? In Stargate SG-1 terms: Father = Ba'al or Amen Ra? Mother = Katesh (Vala)? Daughter = Adria? Son = Adam and/or Jesus and/or Humanity? Please reveal and explain the hidden secrets. I'm already completely disillusioned - and in the middle of a nervous breakdown - so you don't have to worry about pushing me over the edge. I'm so far down the damn snake-hole - that I'm ending up in Tibet with Kali and the Nagas (sounds like a punk-rock group)! What would Mick Jagger or Gene Simmons say? http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=nagas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=ApDoTJKXCJKusAP2hKixCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QsAQwAA
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:32 am

OK - Affirmative.

How about this ?

I have a set of Movies that takes Us back through the Genesis of the Temples / Churches as They began to rise up after EA / Enki began the first Secret Society (The Brotherhood of the Snake).

They were well aware of the Law of One and used It themselves as a Species to reach a Collective Biomind. While I digress a little bit here it is to display that this is why Anuks (Marduk principally) began using the designate of Ra after His Surname while ruling Egypt. That said as They knew the Law of One as a Species - They didn't want Us to know It as Their greatest Fear was that We would evolve to Their Level of Experience with the Knowledge.

Therefore a great deal of time ago - Even before the B.O.T.S. began - It was thought that to confuse the Mind of Man - Inner Doctrine would be taught to Initiatives and Outer Doctrine to the Masses at large...

Inner Doctrine looked at the Creation as being pre-personalized By Father (As the Structure behind the Material Creation), Mother (As the Filler of that Structure to give It depth and Color) and the Only Begotten Son and Daughter (As the Experiencers in Matter Created).

Outer Doctrine looked at the Creation as being pre-personalized By Father (As the Structure behind the Material Creation), Son (As the Filler of that Structure to give It depth and Color) and the Infinite Spirit (As the Experiencer and Will of God in Matter Created).

Hmmm - Now as We look at Outer Doctrine - Where are the Experiencers in Matter Created ?

Blink

Yep - Now We see the thrust of the Effort. To give Us All an Incorrect Recipe for reaching the Path within...

With the above stated - I will look for these Movies in My Archive at Home tonight - Detail the Title and see if It is still available Online. If not I will Upload it to My Youtube Channel and then provide the Link here for any Interested in the Info.

Heh heh

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:32 am

Thank-you Mercuriel. I recently asked Anchor a question about the Law of One - but I can't seem to find it - or the answer. I'll look again. What is the real historical standard of truth? I have settled upon the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus as the historical reference point - or the benchmark of humanity - but I realize that even this is imperfect. History seems to be an endless beach of shifting sand - complete with land-mines, barbed-wire, and nasty ptb armed with M-16's and AK-47's!!!!
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm

You are loved Oxy just as you are for who you are. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Carol wrote:You are loved Oxy just as you are for who you are. Flowers

Thank-you Carol. I once had a band-director who used to say 'That was a sound that only a mother could love!' Sometimes love is more tolerant than affectionate. I love everyone - but I am annoyed by just about everyone - especially myself. I think someone in high-places (or low-places?) was annoyed by Avalon 1 - and pulled the plug. AV1 has been down for at least three weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am