Pris

UBUNTU Liberation Movement

Post  Pris on Sat May 14, 2016 7:19 pm

UBUNTU Liberation Movement
    Unity & Higher Consciousness for a New World

Michael Tellinger:
    11 May 2016
    The UBUNTU Election Campaign Around South Africa

I am about to embark on the UBUNTU campaign trip around South Africa that will cover almost all of our beautiful country and around 5000 kilometres - visiting the 7 smallest municipalities that we are targeting and several other in between, that want to represent UBUNTU Party in the elections on 3 August 2016. The map and rout I will drive is below - I will share the journey with you as we travel to Mier, Garies, Clanwilliam, Laingsburg, Prince Albert, Jansenville, Underberg, Ladysmith, Steynsdorp, and Badplaas.

In the meantime our home teams are making great progress with the campaign in Waterval Boven where we gathered 270 signatures of support on the first day of door-to-door calling. The majority vote in our town is around 1800 votes - so we are certainly on track to make waves of change.

9 May 2016
    UBUNTU Activation in Soweto and Other Major Suburbs

I just completed an UBUNTU Party activation in several of the so-called townships - around the Johannesburg area - SOWETO, SHARPVILLE, SOBOKENG, KAGISO, and MAMELODI. It is now up to the local representatives to continue the campaign every day.

It was truly a transformational two days as people came out onto the streets and into the parks to listen and share in the UBUNTU message and they departed filled with inspiration and their  hearts filled with joy that there is a way out of the mess and a real plan of action to achieve this. We arrived at the Meadowlands Park in Soweto hoping to meet a few more UBUNTU candidates, instead we were surrounded by a growing group of people interested in what we were doing. It suddenly made my 11 year journey, often filled with insurmountable obstacles and personal challenges, worth every bit of effort it took to get to this weekend.

Some of the group that gathered to listen to the UBUNTU message in Soweto. Thepo, the UBUNTU candidate is at the back on the right.

The elderly man next to me in SOWETO told me that he was moved close to tears listening to the message - and that he has been dreaming of such a day for all his life. He was visibly overcome by emotion and ready to share the UBUNTU message with everyone. I realised that IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. By the time I had set up the flag and the banners the group had grown to about 20 people.

It became evident very quickly that people on the street understand our message immediately, and are overcome by joy when they hear our plan of action. The same happened in Kagiso, where the excitement was so high among the new arrivals that they could hardly keep quiet.The repeating sentiment from everyone was "we are sick and tired of the ANC - we don't trust them any more."

Michael and Tshepo, the candidate in Meadowlands Soweto, show off the UBUNTU flag as they prepare to share the UBUNTU Party plan of action with the gathering crowd.

I continue the UBUNTU election campaign to many other parts of South Africa - especially the small towns that we are focusing on, to win just ONE SMALL TOWN on 3 August 2016.

UBUNTU representatives in Kagiso - Tshepo Mosielele, the main candidate is in the middle

Kagiso street gathering

Michael delivers the UBUNTU message to the candidates and some passers-by in Kagiso - on a cold and windy day. Seems that winter has arrived.

Libarty, Macdonald and the rest of the UBUNTU team in Sharpville - at their arts & crafts centre for people with disabilities

For the complete updates and more information, please visit:
    http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/

Apparently, Keenen Alberts, the current official opposition party's DA (candidate and member of town council of Bela Bela [Warmbaths]) just recently caused a stir when he resigned and joined the UBUNTU Party.  He is now heading up a campaign, confident he can swing the majority vote to UBUNTU.
    Pris

Re: UBUNTU Liberation Movement

Post  Pris on Thu May 19, 2016 3:44 am

Here Come The Rainbow People

Michael Tellinger performs 'Here Come The Rainbow People' the title track from his 1996 album -- Slightly Shop Soiled. The lyrics describe the strange and uncomfortable feeling in South Africa before the first democratic election in 1994 and the propaganda stirred up by the international media and repeated predictions of wild bloodshed leading up to and after the election.
    What became clear was that everyone from outside the country expected a violent and bloody affair -- but the people of South Africa showed their true colours of UBUNTU and unity well hidden from the malicious intent of those who feed on misery and suffering of the people. The song carries a satirically positive message that the spirit of the people shall overcome. While we may have attained our political freedom in 1994, we have slowly but surely been overcome by financial and economic slavery that affects every South African and every human being alive today.
    We need to remind ourselves of that same spirit today in 2013, as we take a stand against the criminal activity of the global elite and the unlawful activity of the banksters who have enslaved every human being alive. Once again we need to stand as united as we did in 1994 -- but this time our adversary is not a single political regime -- it is the global banking elite that control virtually all the governments in power today.
    To attain our economic freedom in 2013 and liberate ourselves from the economic slavery we endure on a daily basis we have to stand even more united than we did in 1994 as a nation of Rainbow People. We have appointed the government as the servant of the people -- they are not serving the people. The country belongs to the people -- it does not belong to the government or any other corporation that has unlawfully laid claim to it.
    "... the stream of LOVE will deny them pleasure, this continent has a hidden treasure... here come the rainbow people, with sunshine in their eyes. They must be rainbow people cos they can touch the sky..."

Written, performed and produced by Michael Tellinger 1995
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 28, 2016 5:33 am

Sunday, 15 May 2016
    1000 New UBUNTU Members in Four Days
    Waterval Boven UBUNTU Team Makes Amazing Progress and expands it to Machadodorp, Belfast and Dullstroom.

Monday, 23 May 2016
    UBUNTU Election 2016 Road Trip Begins - With Michael Tellinger

Tuesday, 24 May 2016
    UBUNTU Campaign Reaches Saldanha Bay

UBUNTU Saldanha Bay - Launches a strong united and determined team. Thanks to Roger Lambert and the amazing team of people who came to the UBUNTU meeting on Saturday 21st May 2016 - every one of them signed up to join the campaign team with Roger Lambert as the Mayoral Candidate for the Saldanha Bay Municipality. One of the members crossed over from the ANC as soon as he heard the UBUNTU message and plan of action. I expect this great support to grow rapidly for the UBUNTU team as they take the message of prosperity and abundance to the people.

Saldanha Bay Municipality UBUNTU team

Roger Lambert - the Mayoral candidate for UBUNTU Party in Saldanha Bay Municipality receives a copy of the UBUNTU book from Michael Tellinger

Francois Julius, the owner of Radio West Coast interviews Michael Tellinger on the subject of money, banks and the UBUNTU philosophy of creating abundance and prosperity

Video Update From Saldanha Bay Beach

Wednesday, 25 May 2016
    UBUNTU Cape Town Candidates Meeting a Great Success
    Cape Town UBUNTU Candidates meeting took place last night on 24 May 2016, at the River Club in Observatory. A highly energised event that got everyone inspired and keen to go out and spread the message. Although we are focusing our energy on the small towns and municipalities, UBUNTU Party will have candidates standing in several of the large metropolitan areas, to give the people an opportunity to vote for a cause they truly resonate with. Many people will be voting for the first time in their lives because of the presence of UBUNTU.

Thursday, 26 May 2016
    KNYSNA & PLETT UBUNTU Party Candidates' Meeting

Cappuccino coffee makers in George, Western Cape South Africa are inspired by the message of UBUNTU.

Friday, 27 May 2016
    UBUNTU Campaign Update From Hermanus, Bredasdorp & George
    Our campaign keeps moving across South Africa to the municipalities that we will are focusing on AND all the places in between where we have candidates doing amazing work driven by their own passion and commitment for a new world - free from financial slavery and abundance for all.

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:07 pm

The UBUNTU contribution system is so different from anything else out there, Michael Tellinger formed the UBUNTU Party as a way to protect the movement.  It's kind of like the 'Anti-Party' of political parties.  He's using the system to protect the movement while spreading the word of UBUNTU.  Any other approach would likely result in arrests and the movement not getting off the ground because the UBUNTU philosophy is so radically different from the current world system based on money (lack and limitation, disparity) and hierarchy.  The purpose of the current world system is to keep us in chains.  In every way, the UBUNTU contribution system is a clear threat to those who are currently in power.  

The UBUNTU movement is anarchy in the making.  It's about having rules without rulers.  It is a no-money system where everyone benefits through what they contribute.  The idea here is, 'If it's not good for everyone, it's no good at all'.  It is a way of living that demonstrates love and respect towards everyone and everything.  It's about living in harmony with mother Earth.

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Wednesday, 1 June 2016
    The Sun Shines on The UBUNTU Election Campaign

We have been blessed with beautiful weather in winter in South Africa, while on the campaign trail with the message of unity and abundance and the plan of action by the UBUNTU Party. Everywhere we have been, the people gather in great anticipation to hear the good news. It has taken even me by surprise, how quickly people resonate with our message. In Bredasdorp, one of the most influential farmers stopped our candidate Dylan yesterday, and told him that he has been reading up on UBUNTU and he thinks that it is the most exciting idea he has ever heard. Once we have influential farmers like this joining us, we will win over the rest of the people very quickly - especially in the countryside.

To clarify the simple philosophy for the new-comers - we have taken the principles of UBUNTU, unity, harmony, cooperation and collaboration to create abundance on every level of our human endeavour - a vision of a perfect world and what some may call a utopian society that lives in paradise on a planet of infinite abundance... and we simply placed this beautiful philosophy that everyone dreams of, on to a political platform. This is why I always say that we are not a political party - we are a movement of unity consciousness that is using the political platform to inject a seed of consciousness into the political beast. All it will take is a victory in ONE SMALL TOWN - anywhere in the world to start the global domino effect. And it will be unstoppable. I am equally excited to say that the UBUNTU Parties in Australia and the USA will also be contesting the elections in 2016 and I have no doubt that we have reached the point of no return. A personal path of eleven years of sharing this simple plan has grown into a global movement with supporters in every country of the world. The latest and most exiting developments are in Brazil and Japan. I trust that this is a clear indication that the human spirit can never be crushed - it may be oppressed and damaged and invaded and raped - but it cannot be destroyed. The human spirit will always find a new place to surface and grow in strength and numbers.
    We are the ones we have been waiting for. Let us keep manifesting the beautiful planet we all want to live on. I can see it, I can smell it, I can hear it, I can taste it, I can feel it. So it is... and so it shall be.
    In love, unity and resonance - Michael Tellinger

Michael Tellinger absorbing some warm winter sun in Port Elizabeth before the UBUNTU candidates' meeting.

Friday, 3 June 2016
    UBUNTU Party Submits Final Candidates For 13 Municipalities
    South African Municipal Elections 3 August 2016

Michael Tellinger shares the final moments of excitement while uploading the last of the UBUNTU Party candidates for the South African municipal elections.

UBUNTU Party will be contesting 13 municipalities on the 3rd of August 2016. This is the final submitted list.

1....Johannesburg/Soweto
    2....Port Elizabeth
    3....Emakhazeni
    4....Hermanus
    5....Knysna
    6....Emfuleni
    7....Cape Town
    8....Bela Bela
    9....Bredasdorp
    10. Saldanha Bay
    11. Albert Luthuli
    12. Stellenbosch
    13. George

A great big thank you to all the amazing people from all over South Africa that rallied to support me in this stressful part of the preparation for the elections. Especially all those who joined up as candidates in the registered towns and those who wanted to stand in so many other towns as well.
    I apologise sincerely to all those who may feel disappointed that we did not reach them or include them on the list - there simply was not enough time and resources to reach everyone. Let us throw all our support behind the towns that we are represented in and let us create that ONE big surprise that will start the domino effect around the world. Tell everyone - share the news and call all your friends in the registered towns to tell them about UBUNTU participation.

We have 2 months, until 3 August 2016 to campaign as actively as we can to be seen by as many people as possible. It is NOW that we will need all the support we can get - as we start to really plant the seeds of consciousness into the political beast.
    Love and resonance - Michael Tellinger

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:28 am

Saturday, 11 June 2016
    First UBUNTU Print Ads - ELECTIONS 2016

UBUNTU Party reaches over 40,000 people with our first print ad in the local Emakhazeni Municipality paper - The Highlands Gazette which covers Waterval Boven and 6 other towns. More print ads have been booked in other local papers and more need to be placed.

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:17 am

Ubuntu London Meeting 2016 - Part 1 Ancient Civilisations

Comment from daggi aeraki:
    I watched now all 3 parts of Micheal Tellingers presentation. Brilliant explanation,very clear to understand for all people.This summons up,what I came to learn over the last 4 years of my own reseaerch plus some cherries on the cake,I hadn't come across yet! If someone doesn't have all that time and is deeply interested in changing the status quo,THIS is the best  presentation with real solutions in the end of part 3 . What a brilliant  mind,what a wonderful soul!!!

Ubuntu London Meeting 2016 - Part 2 Banking & Enslavement to Money

Ubuntu London Meeting 2016 - Part 3 Ubuntu Plan of Action

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:53 pm

The above presentation has got to be the best Michael Tellinger show ever!  Everything is explained so well, so thoroughly.

Michael is an absolute inspiration!  If you haven't watched these videos yet, I encourage you with all my heart to do so.

Just watch the first minute of part one and tell me you're not moved...

Part three is the best in-depth explanation of how the UBUNTU contribution system works, step by step, and can work even from inside the current monetary system -- using the monetary system against itself to defeat capitalism.  It's utterly fantastic.  Michael is on fire! Hot

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:55 am

Here is the UBUNTU plan of action for small towns - In bullet point

1.   Win a local election
    2.   Use the monthly funding received from government to initiate all our activities
    3.   Install an UBUNTU municipality and Council of Elders to guide the decisions for the benefit of all
    4.   Provide our own electricity supply for every town under our control - hydro or more exotic kind
    5.   Launch a diverse number of Community Projects like food, water, sports facilities, improved healthcare, engineering, dairy, bakery, etc
    6.   A sufficient monthly budget is allocated initially to launch and run the projects
    7.   These are well managed and coordinated by a chosen team of experts in that field.
    8.   Everyone is asked to contribute 3 hours per week to these projects
    9.   In return everyone who contributes 3 hours per week receives free electricity AND everything we grow or create in the projects
    10. Those who do not participate, continue to pay for electricity
    11. Turn our town into a powerful labour force, doing everything for ourselves, creating abundance for our people - and others around us – a town of 5,000 people will have 15,000 hours of labour per week
    12. This allows everyone to keep their jobs and not disrupt their lives in the initial transition phase, while participating in their own future prosperity
    13. This is a perfect launch and transitional model for people in towns with high unemployment and equally for those in more wealthy areas - everyone benefits
    14.  Free electricity for everyone that contributes 3 hours per week to the projects
    15.  Free electricity to all Community Projects
    16.  Free labour for all Community Projects from those who participate
    17.  Everything becomes available for free to all those who contribute 3 hours per week to the projects
    18.  We create/grow/build 3 times as much as what we need for our whole town of everything we do
    19.  We sell the 2/3 surplus to neighbouring towns at a fraction of the price available anywhere else
    20.  The community bank account is controlled by the Council of Elders
    21.  This immediately begins to destroy the capitalist model - other towns will want what we have created
    22.  Our town makes huge amounts of money which is used the following way: a: One third to maintain and upgrade existing projects - b: One third to constantly initiate new projects required by the community - c: Final third of money is distributed equally to everyone who contributes 3 hours weekly
    23.  This means that everything will be available for free to all participants (contributionism) while everyone receives money from the projects
    24.  Invite all industry to become part of the Community Projects - and benefit immensely from no labour cost, no electricity cost and an increasing supply of free components as the projects become integrated and start to supply each other for free
    25.  Invite all inventors, healers, scientists, artists, food growers, etc, to our town to add their talents to our knowledge pool and transfer their skills to our community
    26.  Business owners retain one third of profits, 2/3 go to the community
    27.  Powerful generation of wealth with which to grow community projects - not to gain personal wealth
    28.  No corporation can compete with us because we provide the labour for free ourselves - and an ever increasing percentage of raw materials and components
    29.  Activate more projects and attract top talent in all areas - once the people feel the broad benefits on so many levels, UBUNTU Party will never get voted out
    30.  Everything we do eventually becomes a part of the Community Projects activity - like horse riding, healthcare, building, wood craft, hiking, art, shoe-making, etc.
    31.  This system creates a new education structure where people learn valuable skills for life while doing community projects
    32.  This leads to restructuring the education system to teach our children and adults real skills for life that benefit the whole community - rather than getting a certificate with which we go looking for a job
    33.  In a few years we have a well-trained and highly skilled community where everyone can do everything - and loving it
    34.  Out of 168 hours per week, we only have to contribute 3 hours towards alocated projects - the rest of the 165 hours per week people can do what they love to do
    35.  People will naturally gravitate towards the things they love to do - engineering; horse breeding; musical theatre; healthcare, material science; etc
    36.  This means that we will contribute and create much more than three time what we need - it will create many time more because of the individual passions of the people
    37.  ONE SMALL TOWN is all we need - We will use this one small town as the first domino to fall and lead by example to all other small towns.
    38.  Once we are in - it becomes unstoppable
    39.  Converting our whole country into a united community of abundant diversity on all levels which leads to the demise of money and the enslavement of the people by the banking elite completely.

For this and more, please check out the entire site:
    http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/home.html
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 am

I made a comment in the 'Levitation' thread that I wish to share here:

Pris wrote:Thanks, Bob!  I really liked that last video with the bismuth.  Really neat!

The other videos...  bug wings/covers that essentially nullify gravity...  like from the scarab beetle perhaps? Smirk  That would explain the obsession in ancient Egypt with those bugs...

I'm fascinated with the last few levitation/sound wave videos you put up, Bob (took me by surprise!), because, just prior, I'd finished watching a three part presentation from Michael Tellinger, where, in Part 1, he talks in depth about this topic.

If you're curious, I suggest watching the entire 'Part 1 Ancient Civilisations' video because it's incredibly informative and everything leads up to this point:  at about the 59:25 mark, Michael Tellinger talks about 'sasor' technology (ultra-high frequency sound waves -- how taking sound, speeding it up, focusing it and projecting it out through a cone [eg. made from stone/crystal] creates a vortex field which distorts gravity) and how insects like bumblebees and dragonflies use microscopic cone structures in their wings to create a gravity-free zone around them which is how they 'fly'.

Here's the link to all three videos (of course, I think they're all worth watching Cool):

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8926-ubuntu-liberation-movement#123773

Link to comment:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9015-levitation#123987
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:47 am

Tuesday, 12 July 2016
    Three Weeks From Global Political History
    Injecting that seed of consciousness into the political beast - No Turning Back

A reminder of the UBUNTU Party message in the 2014 South African Elections - And how we have adapted our approach in the Municipal elections coming up on 3 August 2016. We can do nothing about the central bank as a municipality - BUT we can do so much more in a small town - we can unite a whole community and create a template for every other community to follow. The first domino will fall in the smallest of towns and will be unstoppable by those who have cause humanity so much suffering and pain. We are 3 weeks away from making global history - please keep supporting us in every way you can. In love, unity and resonance.

I'm definitely NOT an advocate for cell phones let alone Smartphones and wireless technologies.  However, the idea behind 'the first independent global mobile network' sounds intriguing.  I'm posting this because it may be of interest to those who still use a cell phone.  Please do your own research.

Saturday, 16 July 2016
    Launch of UBUNTU Mobile 5 GHZ Cellular Network

UBUNTU MOBILE - The First Independent Global Mobile Network

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:10 am

Musical interlude...
    with thoughts of this beautiful world Michael Tellinger has envisioned. I love you

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:00 am

Friday, 5 August 2016
    SA Election Results 5 August 2016 - Michael Tellinger Reports
    Seeds of consciousness have been planted into the political beast

Please watch the video for more personal details and input from me.

As optimistic as we were a few weeks before the elections, the results were not what we had hoped for.
    The UBUNTU Party received a total of 2464 votes in the 13 municipalities we contested. As disappointed as we all were with these results we have to recognise what we achieved.

This means we received an average 190 votes per municipality. If we extrapolate this to all 278 municipalities, we would get 52,820 votes. This is a 10x increase in the number of votes we received in the 2014 National Elections - where we got around 5,400 votes. This is a spectacular increase in our performance. Although we did not get seats on any council, we created a huge awareness and support network amongst thousands of people around South Africa - across all sectors of our population. A support much larger than the votes reflect.

It is truly fascinating to observe the strange "election disease" that has infected most South African voters - especially the impoverished and neglected people, who should be absolutely furious with the ruling regime. But these are the people that seem  to keep the criminal political elements in control of our country. Not because these people are stupid or happy with their lives - but because they have been bullied, exploited, intimidated and threatened by the regime that if they do not vote for them, they would lose their homes, jobs and pensions. As strange as this may seem to most well informed people around the world, this is the harsh reality we face in South Africa's political arena.

In Waterval Boven and Machadodorp, we had signed up well over 2,000 members to UBUNTU Party at least one month before the elections. If these people simply voted for us, we would have won the majority in both towns. Everywhere we go people wave at us and shout "UBUNTU". Our message and awareness has reached almost everyone in our communities... AND YET... when the people walk into the voting booth, they are overcome by last minute jitters and fears that make them vote for the same regime that has destroyed their lives.

But we leave the politics behind - take with us a huge amount of experience and new knowledge of the system and we go back to the UBUNTU basics - uniting people and uplifting our communities with a host of new community projects. Our new national network of UBUNTU supporters have already started putting together a list of projects that are specific to each community.  

The current project list is as follows: recycling; bakery; seedlings; fisheries; providing water to dry villages; electricity; shoe making; African fashion designs; furniture design; wood saw mill; soup kitchens; food growing; basket weaving and other arts and crafts - also training in these skills; Khoisan art classes; tourism; indigenous village living experience - Khoisan and other SA cultures; traditional African cooking courses - African bread baking and many more diverse projects. We will be initiating a well managed volunteer programme for these launches and creating links between UBUNTU youth groups in SA and other countries. More to follow.

This will be the exciting new activation for UBUNTU South Africa, while I help to activate the new UBUNTU core management  groups in many other countries like Canada, UK, Ireland, India, Brazil, Japan, Germany, and several others.
    I will be sharing much more detailed information about this new exciting phase of UBUNTU expansion very soon. In the meantime UBUNTU USA is getting ready and finalising our strategy for the elections in the USA in November - much more to come about this too.
    So - let us take a deep breath and digest what we have achieved - recognise our progress and unstoppable growth, and transition into the new era in which unity and consciousness will expand exponentially for the benefit of all of humanity.

I thank everyone who supported us spiritually, emotionally and financially - your essence is encoded in our success and we could not have done this without your support. Please spread our message and keep supporting the UBUNTU office so that we can continue functioning and launching these projects.

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Tuesday, 9 August 2016
    Final Vote Count Increases UBUNTU Presence
    Michael Tellinger

I did not expect any more votes to come in from some urban areas that took longer to count. This was a surprise and the last votes that came in were form the Soweto and Johannesburg - we received an additional 288 votes.
    This means that we have a new final total of 2752 votes. An average of 212 per 13 municipalities that we contested. If extrapolated to all 278 municipalities we would receive 58,850 votes in South Africa.
    A reminder that this is a 10 X increase in the number of votes we received in the 2014 national elections. But the real achievement for UBUNTU was to establish  huge ground support across SA.

In Waterval Boven alone, we have more than 2000 signed up members. We are about to launch the UBUNTU Youth Movement - The Young Lions whose task it will be to spread the message to the brainwashed adults who are destroying their future. More about this soon.
    We will create exchange programmes between other youth movements around the world to interact and share knowledge, information and experiences. Much more to come.

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:46 am

Saturday, 13 August 2016
    A New Wave of UBUNTU Community Projects Planned For 2016 & 2017
    Michael Tellinger

One of the most striking outcomes of the 2016 election is the huge ground support that was created amongst the people around South Africa. This support is many times stronger and larger than the results at the poles. All of the team leaders and candidates in these areas are now ready and keen to initiate a string of community projects that are suitable for each area. I have already identified a few key people that will take on coordination positions to help me manage these activities - but more need to be identified and appointed.

We have initiated a search for people with special skills in 12 municipalities and over 50 towns to identify the initial projects for those areas. The excitement is indescribable amongst the people and they all look to us with hope and anticipation to continue helping their communities. Providing water will be one of the first in several villages. Some of these will be in tribal lands where the tribal Chiefs have been completely abused and marginalised by the government and some have been conned into giving or trading their tribal land to the government for houses and fancy cars.

Toasting to a successful launch of several projects in the tribal lands near Swaziland. With Enoch - the Headman on right and Mkuthuzi Mkhondo in blue shirt - one of the respected elders in this tribal community.

A list of our planned UBUNTU Community Development projects for 2016 & 2017

Recycling; bakery; seedlings; fisheries; providing water to dry villages; electricity; shoe making; African fashion designs; furniture design; wood saw mill; soup kitchens; orphan care; elderly and special needs care; food growing; growing endangered medicinal herbs and healing plants; basket weaving and other arts and crafts - also training in these skills; Khoisan art classes; tourism; indigenous village living experience - Khoisan and other SA cultures; traditional African cooking courses - African bread baking; launching and training UBUNTU Youth Groups all over South Africa to spread the message and inspire the older generation which has become complacent; and many more diverse projects. We will be initiating a well managed volunteer programme for these projects and creating links between UBUNTU youth groups in SA and other countries. More to follow.

In unity & resonance - Michael Tellinger

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Monday, 29 August 2016
    UBUNTU Activities and Plan of Action For September 2016
    Michael Tellinger

While I am getting ready for my visit to the USA and several workshops and presentation in the NY and Vermont areas in September - I am finalising the launch of UBUNTU Farm South Africa and initiating talks with 4 tribal leaders regarding the following:

1. The allocation of a large piece of land for the placement of rehabilitated animals adjacent to the Kruger Park.
    2. Large piece of land for growing food and dairy near the Mozambique border.
    3. Securing a wood supply from forestry on tribal lands for our wood saw mill - this will supply our planned carpentry workshop in Soweto where we are initiating a furniture design studio and factory with one of SA's leading designers.
    4. Supporting a Chief in reclaiming stolen lands that hold a fully developed deserted town, golf course, and game reserve that already holds the BIG Five animals. This will probably become one of the most exciting UBUNTU community projects as it evolves and will involve hundreds of people with many diverse skills.

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Monday, 12 September 2016
    Largest Strike in Human History
    Michael Tellinger

150 Million Indians go on Strike
    Read the full article here:  http://www.alternet.org/world/india-worlds-largest-strike

Humanity is rising up in unimaginable numbers against the economic exploitation of people everywhere. The banksters' game is up - it's just a matter of time for the critical mass to spill over in favour of human beings. As long as we have a plan of action to take us out of the mass mind-numbing hypnotic state of slave mentality, we will create a world of abundance and prosperity for all in no time. Read the UBUNTU Contributionism book and learn about the UBUNTU plan of action on our website and share it, if it resonates with you. All it takes is collaboration and cooperation. But this remains one of the most difficult things to achieve - to get people to work together for the benefit of all. Most of us have been so traumatized by the capitalist corporate abuse, that we struggle with this simple concept. And somehow the money slavery system keeps pulling us back in its grind - to survive another day. It is evident how the money slavery system was created to destroy anything that tries to overcome it.

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Friday, 30 September 2016
    NBC Channel 5 Vermont Features UBUNTU Workshop
    Stewart Ledbetter
    NBC5 Senior Reporter

Michael Tellinger is making his third trip to Vermont in the last decade to present what he called "the plan of action" to interested residents. It's a plan he hopes will take hold, somewhere in the U.S., before much longer. "We need one small town," he said this week. "One that's not too small, not too big."
    That one town, he said, could become a global model for his idea of utopia, a community where residents and businesses all work together, rather than in competition with one another. In Tellinger's view, banks and money are the root of most evil.
    "I was invited by the people of this town who believe there was a cohesive feeling in this community, so the people could start working together as a united group of people, who could start creating everything imaginable that can be done here," Tellinger told NBC 5.
    "From the (Bolton Valley) ski resort that could become a huge global attraction, bring more and more people here, creating more business opportunities, but turning those into community driven projects, so that everyone benefits from it."

To read the full article click the link below:
    http://www.mynbc5.com/article/ubuntu-founder-to-appear-at-saturday-workshop-in-bolton/4368728

Michael Tellinger - At the Lotus Lodge Inn - Bolton Valley VT USA. Venue for the UBUNTU Workshop

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Friday, 14 October 2016
    Something Interesting Brewing in Spain.
    By Derrick Broze, The AntiMedia - Waking Times Media

Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months and People Love It
    This has created a possible climate for the UBUNTU Plan to take root in a small town and lead by example.

Although Spain can hardly be called a stateless society as it is now, it is certainly providing an example of what people will do when the State cannot — or will not — help the people.

For more than nine months, Spain has existed without a traditional national government. In the face of this lack of central authority and planning, Spaniards have done the impossible: they have survived without a government.

The New York Times recently reported on this phenomenon:
    “After two gruelling national elections in six months, and with a third vote possible in December, no party has won enough seats or forged the coalition needed to form a government. For the first time in Spain’s four decades as a modern democracy, this country of 47 million people has a caretaker government.”
    Spanish politicians warned the people that allowing the national government to fade away could have disastrous effects. However, as the New York Times notes, “the crisis seems to have offered a glimpse of life if politicians simply stepped out of the way. For many here, it has not been all that bad.”

“No government, no thieves,” Félix Pastor, a language teacher, told the Times. Pastor said the people of Spain were better without a government because the politicians were unable to cause any more harm. Rafael Navarro, a 71-year old pharmacy owner in Madrid, told the Times that “Spain would be just fine if we got rid of most of the politicians and three-fourths of government employees.”

Despite the lack of government at the moment, life goes on without interruption. Welfare recipients in Spain are still receiving their benefits, and basic government employees are still paid. The streets are not littered with trash, and public trains and buses continue to operate.
    However, there are some major differences from life with a national government. Spain has been unable to pass national legislation, handle foreign affairs, or fund new government projects. This means no new invasive, authoritarian laws can be passed by corrupt government officials.

Of course, local governments are still capable of creating projects that will benefit their local communities. Santiago Lago Peñas, an economics professor in the Galicia region of northwest Spain, told the Times that “[f]or a Spanish citizen, the most relevant government is the regional one.” While it is always possible for corruption to exist, even within a local “government” or council, communities are more able to combat dangerous behavior from smaller, local institutions.

The beauty of the situation in Spain is that most of the public seems perfectly content to continue on without a national government. “Only 2.3 percent of respondents in a July poll by Spain’s Center for Sociological Investigations considered the lack of government the country’s major problem,” Vox recently reported.
    To read the original article in full click the link below.
    http://wakingtimesmedia.com/spain-hasnt-federal-government-last-9-months-people-love/?utm_source=Waking+Times+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c60efa9a4d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_25f1e048c1-c60efa9a4d-54394273

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Sunday, 16 October 2016
    Please Watch This if You Are New to The UBUNTU Movement

Michael Tellinger's UBUNTU Presentation - LONDON - 9 April 2016

Part 1: Ancient advanced civilisations; Rise of the royal bloodlines;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbAuSCQtIVk

Part 2: Please watch this if you are new to the UBUNTU movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjgagS1Prw

Part 3: Plan of action and strategy for SA elections in August 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjqpi7Ym9c

"ONE SMALL TOWN" Can change the world!

The new global UBUNTU plan of action for 2017  
    "ONE SMALL TOWN" Can change the world!
    - is about to be released any day. While in the USA, during Sept 2016 we had a powerful strategic meeting with several of the UBUNTU USA team core members and agreed on our new strategy and plan of action that we all believe will be unstoppable.

The ONE SMALL TOWN plan is a solid model which will unite people and their political leaders while providing unimaginable opportunities for conscious millionaires to come to the rescue of the many stagnant or failing small towns in the USA and all over the world.

We are creating communities of abundance, where people live united in support of each other - instead of living divided in fear of each other - and where everything and anything is possible, because there are no hurdles or restrictions to progress. This plan will be implemented in all countries with minor modifications, through the core management teams in each country.

We are now truly starting to pave the highway of unity across all borders and cultural divides, out of the matrix of economic enslavement, and manifesting our own UTOPIAN reality that so many of us have wished for all our lives. A new society where the need for "money" is no longer relevant.

There are many movements that share great knowledge and information with people of the world, but at this stage it seems that the UBUNTU Movement is the only movement with a plan for the future, and a NEW SYSTEM. The plan is simple and easily achievable. All we have to do is unite and work in cooperation and collaboration. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are trying to mislead you or keep you trapped in the matrix.

Anonymous, is planing large gatherings to voice the people's unhappiness with global affairs and stating that we urgently need a new PLAN. I urge everyone to notify the Anonymous Group that UBUNTU has a plan - and to help spread the awareness of our plan to the world.

We are creating a new alternative and a new way ahead for all of humanity - without any violence, resistance, or opposition to anyone. As we create this new reality and a new system for ourselves in our united communities, the old system will simply wither and fade away.

In the days to come, I will be reaching out to all countries to establish the core UBUNTU management teams that will receive detailed training regarding the Plan of Action so that they can present it to their own towns accurately.

In unity and resonance
    Michael Tellinger

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 am