tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

9/11 Revisted. Will we ever know the truth?

bobhardee

9/11 Revisted. Will we ever know the truth?

Post  bobhardee on Mon May 16, 2016 7:48 am

5/16/2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5qiuLb8jY
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: 9/11 Revisted. Will we ever know the truth?

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Time to remember those who were lost and all of the lives that have been affected since. Candle in the Wind

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 pm

9/11/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 pm

9/11/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cH6l8_D9DQ
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:48 pm

9/11 fifteen year later. In this video, she calls to question all current explanations as to what exactly caused the towers to fall. She doesn't get to her theory until about the 45 minute point. If you are like me, the current explanation of fire causing the towers to fall the way they did, just does not ring true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzcej3NyVs
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:50 am

I had to stop thinking about 9/11. I had to move on. An Individual of Interest told me that 9/11 was done to prevent something much worse from happening. Another Individual of Interest told me that God was trying to get our attention with 9/11. This same Individual recently told me that things are presently as they were in the Days of Noah (and you know what that means). They also mentioned Tower of Babel parallels with this present world. They have repeatedly expressed their opposition to humanity -- and made repeated reference to "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature". I try to have a sense of humor in all of this -- but I think Very-Powerful Forces are Very-Serious about ending the Human-Experiment. I'm NOT kidding. I continue a rather unorthodox study of eschatology and science-fiction. There are those who REALLY KNOW -- and they periodically provide clues for those with eyes to see -- and ears to hear. Researching this sort of thing is sort of an addictive morbid-curiosity. What scares me is the possibility that things such as 9/11 (or much-worse) might somehow be necessary and/or unavoidable. This game is getting exponentially faster and more-dangerous. Unimaginably bad-things probably will occur by accident and/or design. I don't want to be a Latter-Day Luddite BUT I'd sort of like to survive. I've suggested that this solar-system might presently be under the control of a supercomputer-network (with or without a Borg-Queen). The following TV program was broadcast six-months prior to 9/11. It sends chills up and down my spine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:00 pm

9/12/16
    Oxy,
    When you said that the research is addictive, truer words have not been spoken. It's so easy now. Remember the card catalogs and the hours in the library trying to make sense our of various journals. I'm sure that sort of thing is still done but the amount of information that is on one of the videos on you tube dwarfs what would take us hours to obtain. And when talking about something like 9/11, one film leads to another and the next one makes you want to find one more. The last one with the professor from Clemson is a little more laborious to watch but it still brings more questions to answer. If someone had some new "turn it all into dust" weapon, what does it look like? You know what I mean. Being a part of Mists has encourage this kind of research but it has also shown me which websites to avoid. Alex Jones would be the number one to avoid. Maybe its better for you than me. I try not to go there.
    As far as if the world is coming to an end or not......I think we all have to decide what we really believe. I know that day will come that I will die. If the world does not fall apart, I believe that the nanotechnology of the future will enable people to live to be 150 old or older. Pills will no longer be given out. In the years ahead, researchers will have figured out ways to open up spans of DNA which we are not using.Along the lines of new technology, I believe we are now understanding the impact of electricity and beginning to understand how its dynamics within our universe. Up until recently, the only accepted answer to the dynamics of the universe was gravity. I think that gravity is loosing its grip....pun intended.
    What scares me more so than a Noah flood, is the meltdowns of nuclear reactors. We have at least half a dozen nuclear power stations in this tiny state I live. Plus this is the place where a lot of nuclear fuel is shipped to be reprocessed. I am not a nuclear energy fan and pray most everyday that alternative power sources will avail themselves. I fear that if another earthquake were to strike Fukushima; the stored water containers (from the reactor) will break and spill even more waste into the Pacific ocean. If someone is trying to wipe out humanity and make it look like we wiped ourselves out, that would be a way to do it. Just kill one ocean and sooner or latter, it would impact all of them. That said, I don't think that is going to happen. It could but I don't think it will.
    I hope the day will come when we look up and see a sky full of ufo's who are hear to help. I think they have guided us so far and and are not going to let us destroy this planet any worst than we already have.
    Take care.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Thank-you Bob. What concerns me are Ancient Factions in Conflict. If a controlling-faction is removed from power, they might destroy everyone and everything on their way out. I freaked-out years-ago, when both Alex Jones and Sherry Shriner said things on their shows which seemingly referenced things I posted on Project Avalon -- and later on The Mists of Avalon. It seemed obvious to me (but I might've been mistaken). Both shows should probably be avoided by most people, because of the venom and negativity-- combined with the horrific and reprehensible content. I haven't listened to Alex Jones for years -- and I'm seriously considering stopping listening to Sherry Shriner. They have both been part of my research-project -- but that project is essentially ended. It's important to know when to stop. BTW -- John Lear claimed that a U.S. Military-Satellite used some sort of beam-weaponry to pulverize the Twin-Towers. He said that several years ago.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:35 pm

9/12/16
    Oxo,
    Beam weapon? The question that comes to mind is why has it only been used against the towers? It seems it would have to belong to the military. Maybe its part of the secret space program....and they needed a few more millions for a new craft or two??? Naw. If the military does have some supper weapon then there has got to be some 3 star General somewhere who is itching to fire that bad boy off. Think about it, why send in two helicopters full of men to kill Bin Laden when you could just turn him into dust. It would make a whole new meaning to taking out the bad guy. "Dust 'em. Shoot em? No! Dust the devils."
    It sounds like they have figured out half of what needed to know to beam someone up. Instead of beaming someone up, they have reversed the process and turned into a weapon. So from beamed up to dusted out. Something to smile about.

Bob H
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:43 pm

I noticed a "ghost-like ball" striking the second-tower a couple of years before this video-analysis was made. It was from a different angle -- and I commented about this on You Tube -- Project Avalon and/or The Mists of Avalon -- but I didn't make a big-deal about it. I even suggested the possibility of some sort of UFO involvement. I've wondered if a small-version of what actually happened was planned by one faction -- but that another faction made it a much bigger event?! What if a faction-change occurred on September 11, 2001?? What if 2001: A Space Odyssey offers some clues?? What if the hypothetical HAL Computer management of the solar system was replaced by another Computer-Network on 9/11?? What if the hypothetical Computer-Management of This Solar-System goes back several decades (or centuries)?? What if Earth-Humanity is a Primitive-Experiment in a Very-Sophisticated Laboratory (with Ancient-Alien Scientists)?? What if humanity thought they deposed the controlling-faction -- and initiated what they thought was "Home-Rule" without "Divine-Guidance"?? What if this was (and is) an "Illusion of Freedom"?? I was told by an Individual of Interest that "We Need to Start Over". Another Individual of Interest told me "You'll be Sorry If You Try to Save Humanity". They said "Humanity is Screwed". I have no idea what to believe (or who to side with). Resistance might really be Futile!! Which Collective Have We Been Assimilated Into This Time??? What Would the Borg-Queen Say?? What if the Borg-Queen is Swedish??

bobhardee wrote: 9/11  fifteen year later.  In this video, she (Judy Wood) calls to question all current explanations as to what exactly caused the towers to fall.  She doesn't get to her theory until about the 45 minute point.  If you are like me, the current explanation of fire causing the towers to fall the way they did, just does not ring true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzcej3NyVs
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I had to stop thinking about 9/11. I had to move on. An Individual of Interest told me that 9/11 was done to prevent something much worse from happening. Another Individual of Interest told me that God was trying to get our attention with 9/11. This same Individual recently told me that things are presently as they were in the Days of Noah (and you know what that means). They also mentioned Tower of Babel parallels with this present world. They have repeatedly expressed their opposition to humanity -- and made repeated reference to "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature". I try to have a sense of humor in all of this -- but I think Very-Powerful Forces are Very-Serious about ending the Human-Experiment. I'm NOT kidding. I continue with my rather unorthodox study of eschatology and science-fiction. There are those who REALLY KNOW -- and they periodically provide clues for those with eyes to see -- and ears to hear. Researching this sort of thing is sort of an addictive morbid-curiosity. What scares me is the possibility that things such as 9/11 (or much-worse) might somehow be necessary and/or unavoidable. This game is getting exponentially faster and more-dangerous. Unimaginably Bad-Things probably will occur by accident and/or design. I don't want to be a Latter-Day Luddite BUT I'd sort of like to survive. I've suggested that this solar-system might presently be under the control of a Supercomputer-Network (with or without a Borg-Queen). I went to school with the Borgs -- and I know Anna and the "V's"!! Honest!! The following TV program was broadcast six-months prior to 9/11. I watched it when it originally aired -- and it sends chills up and down my spine.

bobhardee wrote:9/12/16
    Oxy,

When you said that the research is addictive,  truer words have not been spoken.  It's so easy now.  Remember the card catalogs and the hours in the library trying to make sense our of various journals.  I'm sure that sort of thing is still done but the amount of information that is on one of the videos on you tube dwarfs what would take us hours to obtain. And when talking about something like 9/11, one film leads to another and the next one makes you want to find one more.  The last one with the professor from Clemson is a little more laborious to watch but it still brings more questions to answer.  If someone had some new "turn it all into dust" weapon, what does it look like?   You know what I mean.   Being a part of Mists has encourage this kind of research but it has also shown me which websites to avoid. Alex Jones would be the number one to avoid.  Maybe its better for you than me.  I try not to go there. As far as if the world is coming to an end or not......I think we all have to decide what we really believe. I know that day will come that I will die. If the world does not fall apart, I believe that the nanotechnology of the future will enable people to live to be 150 old or older. Pills will no longer be given out.  In the years ahead, researchers will have figured out ways to open up spans of DNA which we are not using.Along the lines of new technology,   I believe we are now understanding the impact of electricity and beginning to understand how its dynamics within our universe. Up until recently, the only accepted answer to the dynamics of the universe was gravity.  I think that gravity is loosing its grip....pun intended. What scares me more so than a Noah flood, is the meltdowns of nuclear reactors.  We have at least half a dozen nuclear power stations in this tiny state I live. Plus this is the place where a lot of nuclear fuel is shipped to be reprocessed. I am not a nuclear energy fan and pray most everyday that alternative power sources will avail themselves.  I fear that if another earthquake were to strike Fukushima; the stored water containers (from the reactor) will break and spill even more waste into the Pacific ocean.  If someone is trying to wipe out humanity and make it look like we wiped ourselves out, that would be a way to do it.  Just kill one ocean and sooner or latter, it would impact all of them.  That said, I don't think that is going to happen. It could but I don't think it will. I hope the day will come when we look up and see a sky full of ufo's who are hear to help.  I think they have guided us so far and and are not going to  let us destroy this planet any worst than we already have.

Take care.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Bob. What concerns me are Ancient Factions in Conflict. If a controlling-faction is removed from power, they might destroy everyone and everything on their way out. I freaked-out years-ago, when both Alex Jones and Sherry Shriner said things on their shows which seemingly referenced things I posted on Project Avalon -- and later on The Mists of Avalon. It seemed obvious to me (but I might've been mistaken). Both shows should probably be avoided by most people, because of the venom and negativity-- combined with the horrific and reprehensible content. I haven't listened to Alex Jones for years -- and I'm seriously considering stopping listening to Sherry Shriner. They have both been part of my research-project -- but that project has essentially ended. It's important to know when to stop. BTW -- John Lear claimed that a U.S. Military-Satellite used some sort of beam-weaponry to pulverize the Twin-Towers. He said that several years ago.
    bobhardee wrote:9/12/16
    Oxo,

Beam weapon?  The question that comes to mind is why has it only been used against the towers? It seems it would have to belong to the military.  Maybe its part of the secret space program....and they needed a few more millions for a new craft or two???  Naw.   If the military does have some supper weapon then there has got to be some  3 star General somewhere who is itching to fire that bad boy off.  Think about it, why send in two helicopters full of men to kill Bin Laden when you could just turn him into dust.  It would make a whole new meaning to taking out the bad guy.  "Dust 'em.  Shoot em? No! Dust the devils." It sounds like they have figured out half of what needed to know to beam someone up. Instead of beaming someone up, they have reversed the process and turned into a weapon.  So from beamed up to dusted out.   Something to smile about.

Bob H
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Bob. What if Napoleon uncovered Unimaginable-Secrets in his Egyptian-Expedition?? What if Hitler and the Nazis were sort of a Reincarnation and Continuation of What Napoleon Started?? What if Adolph Hitler was the Reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte?? But what if both were merely Front-Men for the God of This World?? "The Powers That Be Are Ordained by God"!! The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I spoke with for several months told me I should study Hitler and the Nazis!! They liked to do so!! "RA" gave a sinister laugh when I spoke of a picture of Pope Pius XII exiting a meeting with the Nazis!! What if there were Several Hitlers (via extremely sophisticated look-alikes)?? I gave "RA" a rather detailed and expensive WWII era Mercedes model!! I keep sensing that ALL Movements and Significant-Individuals get compromised and controlled (no matter how idealistic they begin)!! I sense some sort of idealism in the early-stages of Hitler and the Nazis!! I think I might buy a book describing the sort of world Hitler and the Nazis envisioned (had they won)!! But some say they DID Win!! I often think we'll NEVER Know the REAL Truth!! I think "RA" tried to recruit me (into the "Dark-Side") -- but I resisted and questioned -- so they broke-off communication with me (and considered me to be a Persona Non Grata Commoner)!! "RA" called me a "Commoner" when I made a comment about "Tall Long-Nosed Greys"!! Honest!! If I had "Joined the Club" I'm sure I'd know the "Whole-Truth" by now (but I'm certain I wouldn't like it). When One Arrives at the Top of the Pyramid -- They Might NOT Like the View!! BTW -- an Individual of Interest said I was their "Star-Pupil" (which scared the hell out of me)!! I think I might have an Extremely-Nasty Past-Life History!! What Would RA Say?? What Would Serqet Say?? What Would Brook Say?? What Would Raven Say?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say??

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Oxy,
    Whoa.... I was still trying to get my head around the idea of Napoleon being reincarnated into Hitler. It was warping my brain and then you hit me with all sorts of other mind twisting material.

You said "I noticed a "ghost-like ball" striking the second-tower a couple of years before this video-analysis was made. It was from a different angle -- and I commented about this on You Tube -- Project Avalon and/or The Mists of Avalon -- but I didn't make a big-deal about it. I even suggested the possibility of some sort of UFO involvement. I've wondered if a small-version of what actually happened was planned by one faction -- but that another faction made it a much bigger event?"

Maybe it was just by coincident that everything all happened at one time but I seriously doubt it. It seems to me it had to be orchestrated by some incredibly evil people. Based on nothing more than my opinion, Dick Chaney and his buddy from the years that they did not get tagged but should have in the Watergate scandal, Mr. evil himself Donald Rumsfeld are two who could have pulled off this caper. It was an international event and certainly could have had some help from our "secret space program. One day Donald announces that there is 2 or 3 trillion dollars in military spending that the Accountants could not account for and a few days latter, smack, crackle, pop and down goes the two towers and building 7. In one of the above videos, it is clear that somebody was betting that American and United Airlines stock was going to fall and made huge profits from it. However, I don't think they identified whom. It made one think that the Mr. Silverstein was in cahoots with somebody. However, there is one other factor that has to be taken in. The scope of this operation was huge. Really huge. Dick and Donald would have to silence a lot of people to make sure nobody told the truth. Of course, it could be so big that none of the players knew the full scope of the operation....so that what they knew would only big part of the puzzle. Remember the story of how ten blind men would each describe an elephant as something different because none of them could see anything but what their hands could feel. So would be the case here as well. There are a thousand possibilities but one thing that will most likely never happen and that is for Dick and Donal to get honest....and tell it all. Nope. Not going to happen.
    As you indicated, All of this beckons the question does evil go and come back in different forms or is it always here and when the greedy get hungry, evil head pops up all over again. If the secret space program did help to dust the towers, then it will be another reason that we will not have anything close to disclosure for another 50 years. Speaking of that, I am convinced that disclosure will only happen when a boat load of mother ships and bigger boat load of smaller ones parks above ever major city around the world. The ETs will force the issue because they will have it on tape and will download it in every language to every country. That is if their intent is play nice. Know what I mean?

Oxy, Let's see if we are being monitored.
    While I am on this rant, I want to say that I think that the ETs are a bunch of yellow bellies who are afraid of humanity. If they are reading this then they know it to be true. Humanity may not be as advanced but we meaner and if it were a fair fight, we would kick their butts in an instant. Take that you bunch of lizards. You are afraid to show your faces and don't deserve the rights to even visit our planet much less start trading with it. We could out produce anyone in the galaxy and you know it. So stay hidden, you cowards. Cowards who don't really have all the advancements that we have given them credit for having. So stay away. We don't need you.....or your technology. When we do get it figured out, look out cause we will explore and one day we will rule the milky way.
    And if we are monitored, they don't have what it takes to show up.

BH

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:35 am

bobhardee wrote: Oxy,

Whoa.... I was still trying to get my head around the idea of Napoleon being reincarnated into Hitler. It was warping my brain and then you hit me with all sorts of other mind twisting material. You said "I noticed a "ghost-like ball" striking the second-tower a couple of years before this video-analysis was made. It was from a different angle -- and I commented about this on You Tube -- Project Avalon and/or The Mists of Avalon -- but I didn't make a big-deal about it. I even suggested the possibility of some sort of UFO involvement. I've wondered if a small-version of what actually happened was planned by one faction -- but that another faction made it a much bigger event?"

Maybe it was just by coincident that everything all happened at one time but I seriously doubt it. It seems to me it had to be orchestrated by some incredibly evil people. Based on nothing more than my opinion, Dick Chaney and his buddy from the years that they did not get tagged but should have in the Watergate scandal, Mr. evil himself Donald Rumsfeld are two who could have pulled off this caper. It was an international event and certainly could have had some help from our "secret space program. One day Donald announces that there is 2 or 3 trillion dollars in military spending that the Accountants could not account for and a few days latter, smack, crackle, pop and down goes the two towers and building 7. In one of the above videos, it is clear that somebody was betting that American and United Airlines stock was going to fall and made huge profits from it. However, I don't think they identified whom. It made one think that the Mr. Silverstein was in cahoots with somebody. However, there is one other factor that has to be taken in. The scope of this operation was huge. Really huge.

Dick and Donald would have to silence a lot of people to make sure nobody told the truth. Of course, it could be so big that none of the players knew the full scope of the operation....so that what they knew would only big part of the puzzle. Remember the story of how ten blind men would each describe an elephant as something different because none of them could see anything but what their hands could feel. So would be the case here as well. There are a thousand possibilities but one thing that will most likely never happen and that is for Dick and Donald to get honest....and tell it all. Nope. Not going to happen. As you indicated, All of this beckons the question does evil go and come back in different forms or is it always here and when the greedy get hungry, evil head pops up all over again. If the secret space program did help to dust the towers, then it will be another reason that we will not have anything close to disclosure for another 50 years. Speaking of that, I am convinced that disclosure will only happen when a boat load of mother ships and bigger boat load of smaller ones parks above ever major city around the world. The ETs will force the issue because they will have it on tape and will download it in every language to every country. That is if their intent is play nice. Know what I mean?

Oxy, Let's see if we are being monitored. While I am on this rant, I want to say that I think that the ETs are a bunch of yellow bellies who are afraid of humanity. If they are reading this then they know it to be true. Humanity may not be as advanced but we meaner and if it were a fair fight, we would kick their butts in an instant. Take that you bunch of lizards. You are afraid to show your faces and don't deserve the rights to even visit our planet much less start trading with it. We could out produce anyone in the galaxy and you know it. So stay hidden, you cowards. Cowards who don't really have all the advancements that we have given them credit for having. So stay away. We don't need you.....or your technology. When we do get it figured out, look out cause we will explore and one day we will rule the milky way. And if we are monitored, they don't have what it takes to show up.

BH
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Bob. I continue to suspect that ALL of the "Top-People" are "Pawns on the Chessboard". I further suspect that an "Ancient Arrogant-Bastard" has been running this solar system for thousands of years. What scares me is the thought that this has somehow been absolutely-necessary -- but that everything is now being exposed -- which makes it nearly impossible for this "Hypothetical-Bastard" to continue with "Business as Usual". But in the absence of "Said Arrogant-Bastard" things might become Unimaginably Chaotic and Dangerous -- which might necessitate a "Supercomputer God of This Solar-System". No offense to the Real God of This Universe. I simply suspect that we are dealing with "Local Gods and Goddesses" in this solar-system. What if the World-Wars were a cover for a Galactic Battle for the Planet?? What if 9/11 was a cover for a Regime-Change?? That "Ancient Egyptian Deity" told me that the Real-Truth would drive 87% of the population insane. Another Individual of Interest said there would be "Pandemonium". They also supported the prediction that at least 80% of humanity would die in the near-future. This prediction came from an Elderly-Mason, who I spoke with in a Masonic-Cemetery!! Sort of creepy, isn't it??!!

BTW -- notice that in 2001: A Space Odyssey -- HAL tried to murder David Bowman because he jeopardized the mission. When David was turning HAL off -- HAL said "he" was afraid!! What if HAL had a real-live "Soul"?? Once again, what if 9/11 was a cover for removing HAL -- and instituting New Solar-System Computer-Management (perhaps without a "Soul")??!! 1968 to 2001. Thirty-Three Years. What Would the Masons Say?? What Would the Borg-Queen Say?? This thing might be crazier than ANY of US can possibly imagine. One more thing. My name is similar to "David Bowman". What Would David Bowie Say?? What Would Alan Rickman Say?? What Would Peter Venkman Say?? What Would David Mann Say?? Sort of Creepy (to say the least). I just watched a Hitler documentary -- and (as usual) it scared the hell out of me. How could that have happened (and not that long ago)??!! Perhaps World-History from the End of WWI to the Beginning of WWII should be exhaustively-studied (without referencing what actually occurred during WWI and WWII). 1918 to 1939. Twenty-One Years. 2112 to 2133. Twenty-One Years. Interesting (to me anyway). How might we prevent such a thing from ever happening again?? But what REALLY happened?? What Would the White-Reptilians Under the Gobi Desert Say??

I'm NOT Giving-Up BUT I AM Shutting-Up!! What I've posted on the internet is NOT the result of possession, manipulation, or being fed information. It is the logical result of lifelong experiences. It's NOT an "all of the sudden" phenomenon. My perception that I am harassed 24/7 is "Disabling" rather than "Enabling". I am unimaginably hamstrung and miserable. I say that I'm "FINE" but "FINE" is a relative-term. I could potentially be "taken-over" at some point BUT I will resist this with all available resources. I don't trust ANYONE (including Myself and God). I question Everyone and Everything. I've given All of You a Study-Guide. What you do (or don't do) with it is up to YOU. I've created this guide with a Contrarian and Crazy Research-Baseline. This was intended to "Shake Things Up" and "Make Us Think". It is "Reformative" rather than "Normative". But, having said that, I'm sure EVERYTHING I've Said and Done (or NOT Said and Done) Will Be Used Against Me (in a MOST Nefarious and Deceptive Manner). Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Oxy,
    I have been on the road for the las 48 hours and am just now reading your post. Give me some times to put some thoughts together a little later today.
    Bob H.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:27 pm

9/16/16
    Check this out.  The title says its an electronic beam weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuq3-6a3Jbw

This is an ad to buy her book but its still cool to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0NXlcmJIkk
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:04 pm

9/16/16

This is spooky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbd8ocCklr0
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:26 pm

I really am leaving, Bob. Thank-you for your efforts. My public-quest is no-longer appropriate (given the current and projected nature of this quest). If this world does not desire a Latter-day Luddite -- then perhaps I will reincarnate as a Star-Warrior -- but what if I'm not on the side of Earth-Humanity (going way, way, way back)?? What if my current pathetic-incarnation was a test for all-concerned?? Who Passed?? Who Failed?? I moved-on from other contexts (such as church) when I no longer "fit". I don't think I've ever "fit" on this website (but I kept hoping). I honestly don't think I "fit" anywhere in this solar-system. It might be time for me to leave (perhaps for all-eternity).

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:09 pm

9/16/16 When you start down the 9/11 investigation, there is so much material that it is hard to decide which deserves to be posted and which one does not.  This one is about a typical person who wasn't into conspiracy theories but as he started to think about what the Bush administration was presenting to the public, questions started going off in his mind that he could not answer.  I will let him tell the rest of the story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Oxy,
    Nobody "fits" on this website. That's why we are here. No "what if......" just think about it.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Bob, I suspect that a "Big-Picture" of "What's Really Going On" will emerge by the end of this decade which No-One Will Like. Perhaps we will be forced to see with 20/20 vision in 2020. I've become very introspective and depressed regarding Life, the Universe, and Everything. I spoke periodically with a moderately high-profile 9/11 truth-seeker (several years ago) and my questions were beyond what he wished to deal-with (but my hunches have received substantial support). I know I've spoken with those who Really Know the Whole-Truth -- but they have been quite reluctant to really "open-up". My tendency to reveal what I know (in a round about way) probably doesn't help my "truth-seeking" attempts. I eventually "spill the beans" in a somewhat tactful manner. I think I might achieve a knowledge of the "Whole-Truth" in a "Nut-House". I think I'm halfway there. Actually, I still need to read my copy of the official 9/11 Commission Report. A book titled 102 Minutes That Changed America was a well-written (but creepy) read. I really think I'll eventually move to the mountains, and build a 600 square-foot Shallow Underground Civilian Base with a Dr. Who Police Public Call Box entrance (just for the coolness of it) but I honestly don't think there's anyplace to hide from what I think might be coming. What I haven't figured-out is whether humanity deserves harsh-treatment (and even extermination) or not. The whole-truth regarding our whole-history would be essential to understand what seems to make absolutely no sense. I try to piece things together, but it seems to cause a nervous-breakdown in perpetuity. I think there is a way to properly run a Human Solar-System -- but it seems as if the Universe is dead-set against such a thing. If one thinks they can't fight City-Hall -- think about fighting the Whole-Universe for the survival of a Genetic and Governance Experiment with Questionable-Results. Speaking with certain Individuals of Interest just about pushed me over the edge. It wasn't just what they said. It was the way they said it (and the looks in their eyes and faces). I honestly have no idea which side I'm on (going way, way, way back). No one seems to wish to tell me -- although Raven exclaimed "The Rabbit-Hole Mostly Goes Right Up Your @$$!!"
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:41 am

Oxy, There were a lot of things about 9/11 that have and continue to come to light but perhaps one little truth about people in general was that "they don't want to know the truth". It hurts too much or scares them too much or shakes the very foundation of what they believe and just cannot handle it. And they didn't and still don't want to talk or open up to all the possibilities of what happened. What someone said to me was "you don't want people to think you are some kind of conspiracy nut or something do you?" I was still working then and thought it would be better for my "career" to keep my mouth shut. What I did was to become more selective as to whom I shared my thoughts.
    Our beliefs are our beliefs. How much we share those and how much we stand up for those depends on what we have read, the generation we grew up, the impact of television and movies and sports, what church we attended or not attended or accepted or not, our social, political, and economic status. And of course some other stuff like music and art and how gentle our parents were.

Right this moment I believe in good coffee, hot biscuits, and perfect apple butter.
    cheers
    Bob H
    Bob H.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:07 am

9/11/2016
    Dick Gregory has been a leading voice for change in this country since he emerged to the stage in the 60's.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MMnDjHePw
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:46 am

Bob, I'm probably more religious than most religious-people -- but I don't go to church -- and I regularly post highly-heretical material. I've been called "Satan" on this very website -- and I often represent several sides of an issue (which includes the dark-side). I like to think that the "good-guys" and the "bad-guys" get a laugh out of what I post!! I like to think that I could meet with God with the deepest reverence -- and then meet with the Devil with an objective-neutrality. Einstein tried to "Think God's Thoughts After Him" -- but I try to "Think God's and Satan's Thoughts After Him and/or Her". In fact, I've wondered if the "God of This World" has played the roles of God and Satan for thousands of years (since the Garden of Eden)!! A few years ago, I would've been stoned to death for my approach to life, the universe, and everything. I think it is important to consider as many possibilities as possible regarding the most important topics -- prior to rendering decisions and judgments. What if the Bible is BOTH "The Good Book" and "The Bad Book"?? What if the Bible is an Incredibly-Complex Puzzle and Test?? What if we are supposed to identify both the good and the bad -- the consistent and the inconsistent -- in "God's Word"?? I've determined that We Want the God We Want -- and We Want God to Do What We Tell Them to Do (Rather Than Being Told What to Do). We Want the Bible to Say What We Want It to Say (Rather Than Being Honest About What It Actually Says). We Seem to Seek Respectability Rather Than Responsibility. I suspect that many (if not all) of us are here because we are Ancient Bad-Guys and Bad-Gals -- and are atoning for our sins -- in a Reform-School for Completely-Ignorant Fools aka Prison-Planet in Rebellion!! I've speculated that Earth might be a Galactic Rat-Trap!! I should stop!!

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:35 am

JM
    Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Laaq44SDgg
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:02 pm

9/19/16
    Here is one more tape that is worth the view.  It includes reports from fireman, people in the buildings, and all sorts of evidence of what happened on 9/11.  The primary focus of this presentation is that the buildings were brought down by mini nukes.....and the pulverization was due to the EMP which was emitted from the blast.  The number of first responders who have gotten cancer is significantly high and this too would indicate nukes being used.  For 6 months after the buildings fell, heat was being given off from basement areas and this would have resulted from such an explosion.   ***
    The unfortunate thing is that a significant number of people do Not want to know the truth about 9/11.  "It was the planes"..... as if that explains everything.  Educated people will tell me that.....and they still do not discuss anything much beyond that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7sXvYQ6IU8
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:37 am

9/22/2016
    This is a 5 ***** (star) presentation.  Is it easy to watch or listen to? No. Watch and listen anyway.  Is there new information presented here? Yes and no. It depends on how much you have studied 9/11. Much of what has been said here is contained in other films but this one pulls all of those together and points to holes in the 9/11 commission and where the investigation needs to start. The question is who would be more likely to secretly start such an investigation.....Clinton or Trump?  It is difficult to watch this video and not come to the belief that the Republican party is riddled with a bunch of crooks. You have to come to that conclusion. God help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:28 pm