tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

9/11 Revisted. Will we ever know the truth?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: 9/11 Revisted. Will we ever know the truth?

Post  Carol on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:50 am

Bob, I think we all know that both the Democrat and Republican parties are riddled in corruption that is so pervasive one wonders if there is any hope in getting our country back on track. Trump is the outsider running on a Republican ticket who I sincerely believe will go after the corruption in both parties. You may be convinces the the Democrats are the better choice but after watching the country go to hell in a hand basket with the Clintons and Obama, there is no way I support them now and that's after being a Democrat most of my life.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:00 pm

9/22/2016
    Carol,
    If you have not listened to the video, then jot down the names that get mentioned.  Excuse my mis-spelling ahead of time but part of the list included Paul Bremmer, James Baker, Daddy Bush and W, Rumsfeld, Chaney, the Carlyle Group with its ties to bad people, and etc.  History is our most important teacher. The only thing this film is a snapshot of history. It is just like the movie "All the President's Men".  It is just a historical snapshot of what happened. Both films reflect corruption within the Republican Party. If we don't learn from history, it will repeat itself....only worst. Throw your vote away with a third party candidate, but don't go into the voting booth thinking Trump will be a one term President who will change anything in DC or the nation and you and the rest of the Bernie supporters will vote someone else in next time.   It ain't gonna happen. Once elected, he will do everything to ensure a second and more deadly term.  Say good bye to the EPA, the middle class, unbiased or liberal federal judges, racial equality, progressive education changes, and say hello to one of the biggest stock market drops, factories closing, racial unrest that you have probably not seen in your lifetime, and an increase in terror attacks like you could have never imagined, and major military spending.

There was a older man who happened to be black who asked me once...."Why do white people vote against themselves?"  I said what do you mean.  He said....Here there is two parties with one that is gonna help nobody but the richest of the rich and  white people who have no more money than me will go a voting for them.  They ain't doing nothing but voting against themselves". Now my party ain't the answer to everything but at least it tries.   I said  I hadn't ever thought about it like that but that was exactly what was happening.

Bob H.Brook

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:12 pm

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:28 pm

It is helpful to see how pieces of history fit together. Is there a direct link between Watergate and 9/11. No. But if you watch this you will gain an understanding of how bad things had gotten and began to see what the party did to ensure control into a second term. Maybe the party really fell apart when Ike signed an agreement with the ET's. I don't know. This is a 5***** presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGDuHiRBhNM
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 pm

I suspect that to really understand history, one must be an insider. But that opens up a whole new can of worms. I've attempted to deal with this stuff for several years now, and I feel as if this was a mistake. I've started The Wall Street Journal thread, to try to forget about the important things (like saving the world). Let me just say that if all the world has been a stage for thousands of years, with One Script-Writer and Director, the implications and ramifications of this are MOST Upsetting. The Visible PTB might all simply be Actors and/or Pawns in a Theater of the Universe. But what if the Reprehensible has been Absolutely-Necessary?? What if Watergate was necessary?? What if 9/11 was necessary?? What if the only way to run a hypothetical Prison-Planet in Rebellion, is by controlling Everyone and Everything in secretive and nefarious ways?? What if my pipe-dream of open and honest governance, with everyone loving each-other, is pure unmitigated-poppycock?? I've gotten to the point where I have to stop. As a youth, I intuitively knew a lot about the way things really worked, but I didn't get involved, and now I know why.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

Oxy,
    1. What is PTB? or what does that stand for.
    2. This is totally unrelated to the first question and is more a reflection of the little picture you post.....Have you ever had a conversation with a ET like the one in you post picture.
    3. Regarding your post: So what you are saying is that we are all victims and have limited free will. Essentially; You are saying that we are stuck in victim mode so get used to it. Don't learn. Don't think. Don't feel good. Don't stand for what you believe. ETC.
    B*** S***

Bob H.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 pm

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 pm

bobhardee wrote:Oxy,
    1. What is PTB? or what does that stand for.
    2. This is totally unrelated to the first question and is more a reflection of the little picture you post.....Have you ever had a conversation with a ET like the one in you post picture.
    3. Regarding your post: So what you are saying is that we are all victims and have limited free will.  Essentially; You are saying that we are stuck in victim mode so get used to it. Don't learn. Don't think.  Don't feel good.  Don't stand for what you believe.  ETC.
    B*** S***

Bob H.

1. PTB = Powers That Be.

2. I think I might've spoken face to face with at least one hybrid (possibly in several different forms) but I've never seen a reptilian-being in their natural-form (or at least in the form depicted in the Dr. Who 'Cold Blood' and 'Hungry Earth' episodes (from the Fifth Series). I've seen photographs of Greys and Reptilian-Beings (even with wings) but not in real-life (and I'm in no hurry to do so).

3. It often seems as if ignorance is both bliss and virtue in this world (whether anyone likes it or not). I'm not telling anyone to not research and speak the truth. I'm just issuing a warning to not expect too much (in terms of fame, fortune, and power) by going against the grain, and making people feel uncomfortable and threatened. I've paid a very high price for not doing what I thought was wrong -- and for standing-up for what I thought was right -- even though I have severely limited my research and activities. I've tried to be extremely benign and tactful -- but that still hasn't worked.
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:07 pm

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:21 pm

10/2/16  Congress has overriden the President's veto which will allow for US citizens to sue the Saudi government over the 911 attacks.   My personal opinion on this matter is that Congress's recent action will eventually lead to new investigations into the 911 attacks.  If properly done, a new investigation will blow away the previous 911 commission report and will dig deeper into answering many questions that should have been handled the first investigation and were not as well as questions that have arisen since.   Examples of questions maybe as follows: Exactly how was building 7 able to look like, smell like, sound like,  and feel like a controlled demolition.....when somebody gave the go ahead to "take it down". If building 7 came down in as a controlled demolition, why would you not think that the towers were something similar as well.  Was there an energy weapon used against the towers to help ensure that everything in them turned into dust?   How was it that steel beams  that were seen cam hurtling out of the tops of the towers turned into dust in front of our eyes. What caused  fires to burned for 3d weeks under the towers??  And was their a relationship between Mr. Silverstreet (excuse the spelling) the owner of those three buildings, and the Saudi who were in the two planes that hit the towers?  These are just a few of thousands of questions that has arisen since the commission report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh9a57wr5rQ
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:39 pm

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:24 am

10/8/16
    This is a very short video that bigs up a very big question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNngyhZQrk

The issue of what hit the pentagon is a question that needs to be looked at again. It seems simple really. If we had the security tapes that were made that day, we would know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc4ieJO0pg

We need a new investigation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:15 am