Wi-Fried

Pris

Wi-Fried

Post  Pris on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra

Re: Wi-Fried

Post  mudra on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 pm

I guess one has to follow the money on this one and look who is behind  all these people who disagreed with the program and whose power was strong enough to be able to put the necessary pressure needed for the program to be removed .

The world is upside down when the many things  that destroy it receives a pat on the back and a green light to move forward and the things  that could heal it face obstacles.

Bright  minds  with constructive ideas aren't lacking on this planet.
    One door that closes and a new one will open I believe for the good will is present and internet a tool for information  to spread quickly.. There is a wealth of data on the internet and almost everyone of us is able to research by one's own and make our own opinion. We don't need to take the word of  corporations for granted anymore these days. That time of blind trust is over.

Maybe that as a species we moved from infancy where a child tends to believe and obey everything adults say to the teen age revolution where we begin to reject it all in an attempt to find how things really are by our own.

Adulthood will follow and hopefully as this matures some wisdom as a whole finally be reached .
    Patience and persistence Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 pm