Post  Carol on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz34-pbJX6U
    BANK RUN BEGINS: DEUTSCHE BANK HEDGE FUND CLIENTS WITHDRAW EXCESS CASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKimNUj268
    DEUTSCHE BANK COLLAPSE - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - HARRY DENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNkKVSQMxUk
    Update - Deutsche Bank crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWL4MpROIkU
    BREAKING: Real Reason Germans Were Told To Prepare for "NATIONAL CRISIS" Deutsche Bank Going Under.
    - Domino effect will reach the USA as well.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL PROGRESS REPORT - part 2

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:46 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

Paris Agreement – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org

The Paris Agreement (French: L’accord de Paris) is an agreement within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) dealing with greenhouse …

The agreement will become law when 55 countries accounting for at least 55% of global carbon emissions ratify. That threshold will be passed when the EU ratifies which their government promises to do by the end of this month.

“The new October fiscal year coincides with the Jewish New Year, China’s national day, and the collapse of Deutschebank as the yuan becomes a gold-backed, convertible international reserve currency in the new financial system,” Pentagon sources say. This is what is really behind the official inclusion, starting on October 1st, of the Chinese yuan into the IMF’s SDR currency basket, other sources confirm.

Once the new system is up and running the US military and agencies will have a much freer hand to take action against the Khazarian mafia because they will no longer have to worry about getting money to pay for their salaries, gasoline etc. At the same time, the Khazarians will no longer be able to afford to pay the salaries of their ISIS, Boko Haram and other mercenary armies.

In any case, it is now obvious to anybody with a functioning brain that the US military is not obeying the orders of the Khazarian mafia slaves in the State Department or the White House. Skull and Bones Khazarian mafia don US Secretary of State John Kerry was forced to admit in public last week that the military was unwilling to back his threats to take action against Russia in Syria.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/10/01/Kerry-said-he-lost-argument-to-back-Syria-diplomacy-with-force-.html

Kerry said he ‘lost argument’ to back Syria diplomacy with force
    english.alarabiya.net

US Secretary of State John Kerry, in a meeting last week with a small number of Syrian civilians and
    The real reason for the blustering threats out of the State Department concerning Syria is that the Russians and their allies are systematically destroying the Israeli and oil company ISIS mercenary army operating there, Pentagon sources say. The destruction included more Israeli and Saudi run command centers, they add.

A legal attack against the Khazarian mafia has also begun. Pentagon sources say “The military is behind the first lawsuit against Saudi Arabia by the widow of a navy commander killed at pentagon on 911 so that, when leaks about Israel’s involvement in 911 happen, class action lawsuits will be aimed to bankrupt and sanction the Jewish mafia.”

The sources add that “Neocon Ash Carter and CIA boss Saudiphile John Brennan were behind the futile Obama veto of the 911 law, who was then bitch slapped with house and senate overrides.”
    In another blow to the Khazarian mafia “longtime Rockefeller Stooge Joseph Verner Reed” was among “cabal agents terminated,” last week, the Pentagon sources say.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:20 pm

“Missing Money”
    http://solari.com/archive/missing_money/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAR8_h7kmRE

“Because the great choice in a nation of 320 million may come down to Crazy Man versus Criminal.” ~ Peggy Noonan

By Catherine Austin Fitts

THE FINANCIAL COUP D’ ETAT & MONICA LEWINSKY

I was in Washington in the fall of 1997 when money started disappearing from the US government. It was just the beginning. I called it the “Missing Money” and I counted it for years.

When the money started flowing out of federal accounts in October 1997, the beginning of federal fiscal 1998, very few people noticed. Instead Monica Lewinsky and the impeachment captured the attention and imagination of both Washington and the Nation. The media shriek-o-meter was dialed as high as it could.

The tactic worked. No one paid attention to the financial coup d’etat except for the firms laundering the money. There was a blip on September 10, 2001, when Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitted that DOD was missing $2.3 trillion for the year before. Recognition of this loss was, of course, erased by the events of 9/11, the very next day.

The response was to increase appropriations to the Department of Defense rather than to enforce the Constitutional provisions that spending must be envisioned by Congressional appropriations or the Legislative provisions that require regular published audited financial statements.

Our retirement savings were moved out of the system by stealth, financed by growing debt, much of it issued fraudulently.

CUT & RUN & MONICA LEWINSKY II

The latest announcement of the Department of Defense Inspector General indicates that 2015 was no ordinary year at DOD.

The IG announced $6.5 trillion of undocumentable adjustments at year end in the DOD accounts for fiscal 2015. Turns out there were also $2.8 trillion undocumentable adjustments made during the year.

http://www.dodig.mil/pubs/report_summary.cfm?id=7034

So the total for money missing from the US government has now topped $21 trillion. Add the bailouts, and our losses approach $50 trillion.

I was sitting at my desk several weeks ago when I had a sudden feeling of déjà vu – somehow I had been here before. But where was “here?” I sensed my being distracted from a financial scam of extraordinary proportion a second time. My inbox was being overwhelmed by disinformation relating to the presidential election (Clinton is a hologram, Clinton is dead, Clinton has doubles, Clinton is at death’s door).

This was happening as insiders were engaged in a further financial “cut and run.” To name a few instances of money disappearing and liabilities being pruned, please consider:

Lockheed Cuts and Runs (DOD missing $6.5 trillion)

Unanswered Questions re: Wells Fargo (Are phony mortgages feeding the Fed balance sheet)

Bayer agrees to buy Monsanto for $66 Billion (44% premium over May 9 stock price)

Hedge Funds pulls business from Deutsche Bank

https://solari.com/blog/lockheed-cuts-runs/
    https://solari.com/blog/unanswered-questions-about-wells-fargo/
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/14/493896473/chemical-giant-bayer-agrees-to-buy-monsanto-for-66-billion
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/inside-the-conservative-push-for-states-to-amend-the-constitution.html?_r=

Note how these “conservatives” have no interest in enforcing the Constitution; that is, no interest in finding where our missing trillions went and no interest in getting the money back. Their lack of interest should tell you everything you need to know.

Now that the assets have been stripped, an effort is underway by the people who have benefited to institute a balanced budget. In other words, the people plump with stolen wealth want now to abrogate obligations and contracts to the people they robbed, further harvesting those same people whose money has already been stolen. As Howling Mad Murdock said in “The A Team,” They’ll never suspect the old double framus.”

Will a constitutional convention shred the legal processes to get money and assets back? Will it free government contractors and bank depositories of responsibility and liabilities? Will it be possible to compromise property rights, institute gun control, mandate vaccines, mandate chipping, and to wipe out most if not all corporate liabilities? Will it be possible even to institute a form of friendly slavery enforced by financial dependency and digital technologies and currencies? You need to think long and hard about the door that will be opened when this happens.

If you want to understand how these state campaigns have been engineered while we are distracted by the media shriek-o-meters, check out a documentary called Hot Coffee about tort reform engineered at the state level. This effort to end democracy and human rights is long standing.

Your state and local elections are important. Please pay attention, particularly if you are in a state targeted for “balanced budget reform.”

While we are distracted by Monica Lewinsky II, the insiders are making off with our legal and financial assets and rights

MY VOTE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

I anticipate finalizing an endorsement of one of the candidates for President in early November, immediately prior to the election.

I am posting my thinking as of today to invite comment from our subscribers. It is part of the conversation about what is going on in America and what we do about it.

Until Monday night, I was planning on voting for Gary Johnson. Now I anticipate that I will vote for Donald Trump. Here is a breakdown of considerations.

Trumps Negatives:

There are compelling reasons not to vote for Donald Trump:

1. Trump has a history of strong-arming and cheating small business people and customers; he is way too litigious;
    2. Trump is self-centered and competitive and he can bully – he is unlikely to do a good job of managing a complex government bureaucracy;
    3. His age is not ideal – given the physical stress of the job, we would be better off with a younger person;
    4. Trump does not appreciate the power and importance of the Constitution; he will too easily override it for convenience.
    5. Trump is entirely too concerned with media attention rather than what is important and may achieve real substantive goals. We want to make American great again, not for him to get attention.
    6. Trump was successful in industries that use entrainment technology (gambling, reality TV, online shopping) and which can drain local communities and human productivity.

Irrelevant Factors:

There are several issues regarding Trump which are irrelevant to my decision:

1. Tax Returns: I don’t need to see Trump tax returns. When an administration controlled by the opposing party has a candidate for office under IRS audit and then the candidate of that opposing party demands that he make them public, he is being put in a political “squeeze play.” Given the complexity and the various parties involved, Trump should refuse to disclose. From his public history, I am betting I can guess everything in his returns that is sensitive. He has investors from numerous countries, including Russia. He is dependent, or has been, on the good graces of many large banks. He is not as rich as he implies. He likely has paid little or no tax for many years – he is good at gaming the system. I would expect, however, his nonpayment is lawful.

2. Divide and Conquer Politics: Accusations regarding sexism and racism are being used to distract us from a more fundamental conflict – the human vs. the inhumane. The American people are being treated in ways highly inhumane.

First and foremost, we need to help all various groups to appreciate that we are all being harvested and played

– the inhumanity just comes in different flavors for different groups. We see the harvesting done to ourselves and our tribe.
    We do not as easily see the harvesting done to other people and tribes, nor its centralized leadership and clear strategic intention. Consequently, I am interested in what the candidates say about issues of interest shared by all of us – particularly using our resources lawfully. As I once said to one of my neighbors in my highly segregated community, “if we could just collaborate regarding the government money, we could hate each other while being rich instead of poor.” Divide and conquer politics keep us squabbling among our selves while our financial and legal powers are drained away. If you want more thoughts on divide and conquer politics, I would recommend my series, “Promoting Women.”

https://solari.com/blog/commentary-collection-promoting-women/

Reasons for Supporting Trump:

Here are my reasons for supporting Trump:

1. Transparency: All real solutions require transparency. We need to get out of our media and financial bubbles and back to reality. Trump’s campaign has inspired more open conversations about suppressed issues than any other politician’s in a long time. This willingness to address the controversial demonstrates the craving for factuality and the courage to question the “official reality.”

2. Negative Return on Investment to Taxpayers: Our current governmental system is doing great harm – both here and abroad. Our political class appears unwilling to hear our legitimate concerns or to doing anything about them. At some point, after all attempts to communicate and to reform have failed, you might as well elect someone who will “crazy make” the system. First his election will throw a bucket of cold water over our political class. Our political class appears literally to have lost its mind – perhaps shock therapy will help it get some mind back. Second, maybe Trump will be a terrible President who will grind the system to a halt. Inefficiency could be a good thing if it helps to slow down or destroy a system that is destroying productivity, prosperity, and life itself.

3. Military Readiness: The US dollar reserve currency status depends on military superiority. Trump is right – we should be concerned about the condition of our military. We need a President who can establish an effective working relationship with the military.

4. Critical Issues: There are a number of critical issues where Trump comes out on the right side:

-Vaccines: Based on Trump’s statements regarding vaccines, he is less likely to support or push for mandated vaccination policies and other compromises to health freedoms.

– Common Core: Trump is on record that curriculum control should remain in local jurisdictions.

– Financial Accountability: Trump can add. He is right, that we spent $6 trillion on Middle Eastern wars, we imploded the Middle East, and we have nothing to show for it other than inferior infrastructure in many parts of America.

– Gun Control: Trump is a supporter of the Second Amendment.

The challenge is that what a candidate says during a campaign is one thing, but what he or she does in office may differ. There are no guarantees that what Trump says now will be his positions after election. He is not famous for consistency, nor has he had his post inauguration briefing on the requirements of his position and what the US government creditors require of the President. However, it is hard to imagine Trump worse on these issues than Clinton is now.

5. His Opposition: Until recently, I was confident that I was going to vote for Gary Johnson. Based on what I saw during the debates and recent announcements of support for Hillary Clinton, I am persuaded to vote for Trump despite the risks.

The arrogance and hubris of the American political class makes for a hopeless situation. The Clinton's and those who have gotten rich by rigging government money and debt need to be moved aside, no matter how risky the alternatives. Sticking with the status quo means hopelessness.

I have watched many politicians lie in my lifetime. I have never seen lies as bold as Hillary Clinton’s during the first debate. The Clinton administration created, nurtured, and fed the private prison industry, rounding up thousands of innocent minority persons by entrapment while Clinton political supporters made fortunes on neighborhood gentrification and predatory lending. The Clinton administration engineered the initial phase of the financial coup d’etat and the housing bubble. The Clinton administration also oversaw the legal changes that permitted the ballooning of student debt.

This Clinton accumulating crime log means that this 2016 election is the point whereupon we finally hold the political class accountable or we do not.
    For many decades we have hated the policies, the corruption and the criminality, but too many of us have continued to support the criminals who developed and implemented them. This refusal to hold leaders who repeatedly break civil and criminal laws accountable has created a cycle of disrespect between the political class and the voters. Politicians believe voters are stupid and easy to manipulate. They believe we will continue to support and admire the people who created the private prison complex, the housing bubble, and financial bailouts, $21 trillion missing from US government accounts, and foreign wars costing trillions that have destroyed nations that were minding their own business.

They continue to believe they can distract us from noticing $50 trillion disappearing from the national wealth while they entertain us with Monica Lewinsky and Monica Lewinsky II.

I should also underscore that this refusal to hold individual leaders accountable has literally broken the hearts and drained the spirits of millions of honest, hard working men and women who have stood in the breach to protect you and me from this criminality throughout the public and private sectors. This corruption and loss of mind by the general population is the greatest threat to the covenant that stands behind our commitment to the principles of freedom. It is essential that it end for real change to begin.

Will we continue to support the leadership of a psychopathic system that is draining life in its many forms from this planet? Trump is an unknown who could do real damage to our system of laws, but some change is better than no change. High risk is preferable to hopelessness.

Crime that pays is crime that stays. My options are Crazy Man vs. Criminal or a third party vote that may help Criminal.

I plan to vote for Crazy Man. I invite your comment for discussion during the month of October. I will make my final decision immediately before the election.

REAL TROUBLE AHEAD

Whatever the election outcome, there will be real trouble ahead. The President of the United States, whomever is elected, will not control the levers of power.

We have a “deep state” that does. It is out of control and has engineered a significant financial coup d’etat. All signs indicate that the deep state would like to engineer serious institutional changes after the election.

There are many things we can do to power shift the situation if we are prepared to ignore Monica Lewinsky II and instead pay attention to the deeper system – to the theft of our resources at federal agencies and in the financial institutions and the trench warfare occurring at the state and local levels.

Either way, it is time to prepare for changes ahead.

I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes from the history of my old firm Dillon, Read & Co. Inc.:

“Driving through New Jersey, Nitze [asked] Dillon if he thought the market decline an omen of hard times ahead . . . Dillon thought for a few minutes and replied, “I think it presages the end of an era.” By this Dillon meant that what lay ahead was not merely a period of retrenchment, after which affairs would be conducted as before. Rather, the world was in for a major overhauling of institutions.”
    —Clarence Dillon and Paul Nitze in 1929

https://solari.com/blog/crazy-man-versus-criminal-cut-and-run-monica-lewinsky-ii-real-trouble-ahead/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 am

Existential Threats to World Economic Order Cloud IMF Talks

Policy-making elites converge on Washington this week for meetings that epitomize a faith in globalization that’s at odds with the growing backlash against the inequities it creates.

From Britain’s vote to leave the European Union to Donald Trump’s championing of “America First,” pressures are mounting to roll back the economic integration that has been a hallmark of gatherings of the IMF and World Bank for more than 70 years.

Fed by stagnant wages and diminishing job security, the populist uprising threatens to depress a world economy that International Monetary

Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde says is already “weak and fragile.”

The calls for less integration and more trade barriers also pose risks for elevated financial markets that remain susceptible to sudden swings in investor sentiment, as underscored by recent jitters over Frankfurt-based Deutsche Bank AG’s financial health.

“The backlash against globalization is manifesting itself in increased nationalistic sentiment, against the outside world and in favor of increasing isolation,” said Louis Kuijs, head of Asia economics at Oxford Economics in Hong Kong and a former IMF official. “If we lose consensus on what kind of a world we want to have, the world will probably be worse off.”

Lagarde said last week that policy makers attending the Oct. 7-9 annual meeting of the IMF and World Bank have two tasks. First, do no harm, which above all means resisting the temptation to throw up protectionist barriers to trade. And second, take action to boost lackluster global growth and make it more inclusive.

The fund, in its latest World Economic Outlook released Tuesday, highlighted the threats from the anti-trade movement. “Concerns about the impact of foreign competition on jobs and wages in a context of weak growth have enhanced the appeal of protectionist policy approaches, with potential ramifications for global trade flows and integration more broadly,” the report stated. The global economy will expand 3.1 percent this year and 3.4 percent in 2017, the report stated, continuing at a “subdued” pace.

Read more: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-04/existential-threat-to-world-order-confronts-elite-at-imf-meeting

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivydJ-q1OE
    News Media Working for the Whore Master says Gerald Celente
    Published on Oct 2, 2016
    Trends researcher Gerald Celente says, “The media is very favorable to Clinton for a very obvious reason as we see it. . . . Here’s some facts: The fact is once upon a time, there used to be a thing called communications regulation. . . . Bill Clinton deregulated the industry to allow the few to own everything. So, six companies now control over 90% of the media. Why do you think they are supporting her? Hillary and Bill Clinton get paid $250,000 to $300,000 for a half hour or hour speech when you can hear them BS for free all day long. It’s called pay-back. That’s all it is. It’s a sellout to America. Nobody is calling them out because why should “presstitutes” call them out? They are working for the whore master. They get paid to put out. That’s what they are doing. They are putting out the propaganda by the whore masters who run the media.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Gerald Celente, Publisher of The Trends Journal.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTnbEfHZdk
    Greg Hunter & Catherine Austin Fitts-Chances of Slow Burn Continuing Radically Diminished

9.3 Trillion dollars missing this year. That's $30,000 for every man, woman and child.

This is the cut and run as all of this money has been missing from the Federal Government. These are illegal transaction in terms of the constitution and Federal regulations. Lockheed Martin is cutting and running ahead of time.

How to find and evaluate a local bank: http://solari.com/articles/bank_locally/find_local_banks/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 am

Indonesia is leading the way
    http://www.exploring-lampung.com/2016/09/official-announcement-by-swissindo.html

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:13 pm

FATF:
    The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Report to the G20 on Beneficial Ownership

http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/fatfrecommendations/documents/report-g20-beneficial-ownership-2016.html?

IMFPRESSRELEASE#16/447:
    IMF Members Commit US$340 billion in Bilateral Borrowing to Maintain the IMF’s Lending Capacity

http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2016/10/06/AM16-PR16447-IMF-Members-Commit-US-340-billion-in-Bilateral-Borrowing?

New rule may create a $10 trillion ETF juggernaut by 2020
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/new-rule-may-create-a-dollar10-trillion-etf-juggernaut-by-2020/ar-BBx3ha9?li=BBnbfcN

This Was the Week the World Got Really Anxious About Globalization's Future
    Markets might never be the same again.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-08/this-was-the-week-the-world-got-really-anxious-about-globalization-s-future

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Wells Fargo debacle costs Buffett's Berkshire $2.5 billion
    Warren Buffett is known for being a patient investor. But even his legendary patience must be getting tested by Wells Fargo (WFC). Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) has suffered a $3.1 billion loss on its holdings in the bank since Sept. 8. USA TODAY

Warren Buffett is known for being a patient investor. But even his legendary patience must be getting tested by Wells Fargo (WFC).

Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) has suffered a $2.5 billion loss on its holdings in the bank since Sept. 8, when the Wells Fargo scandal intensified, according to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. That is when the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau accused Wells Fargo of creating upwards of 2 million phony customer accounts and hit the bank with a $185 million fine.

Berkshire's loss for the year on Wells Fargo stock has hit $4.7 billion. That's a whopper even for a giant investment holding company that owns stakes in companies ranging from Coca-Cola (KO) to Visa (V) and Walmart (WMT). It's also more than twice the loss Berkshire has taken on its next 10 worst investments in public U.S. companies this year combined. In addition, that $4.7 loss nearly wipes out the $4.8 billion gain on its best-performing stock this year, Kraft Heinz (KHC), according to data from S&P Global.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/10/05/wells-fargo-buffett-berkshire-hathaway-stock-loss/91572212/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:35 pm

China unveils plans to cut corporate debt, to push debt-to-equity swaps
    China unveiled guidelines on Monday to reduce rising corporate debt levels which some analysts fear could destabilize the world's second-largest economy.

The government will take a multi-pronged approach to cutting company debt, including encouraging mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcies, debt-to-equity swaps and debt securitization, according to guidelines issued by State Council, or the cabinet.

Corporate China sits on $18 trillion in debt, equivalent to about 169 percent of gross domestic product (GDP).

International institutions have warned Beijing to stop financing weak firms, especially inefficient state-owned enterprises, which tend to crowd out the private sector.

They also say the government needs to allow more defaults to improve credit allocation and stop wasteful spending in the economy.

High debt levels have added to operating difficulties for some Chinese firms, increasing their debt risks and financial risks, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said in a document released during a news briefing in Beijing.

"Market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps will be one of the important measures to reduce corporate leverage," NDRC's vice chairman Lian Weiliang said during the briefing.

But Lian warned the swaps are not a "free lunch" for troubled companies, adding that loss-making "zombie" firms are strictly forbidden from such exchanges, which will be used mainly to help high-quality firms that face temporary difficulties.

The government also will not be responsible for losses occurred during the swap process in a bid to prevent "moral hazard", he added.

The government aims to stabilize and reduce corporate debt levels in the near- and medium-term, the state planner said.

China's bond markets have worked for years on the assumption that issuers were effectively guaranteed by the state.

Since 2014, though, Beijing has been cautiously trying to change that perception by allowing some issuers to default.

China will combine deleveraging with overcapacity reductions, and the government will also provide preferential tax treatment to help firms cut debt levels, officials said.

The central bank will create a favorable monetary policy environment for debt reduction, Fan Yifei, a vice governor of the People's Bank of China, told the briefing.

Banks will be encouraged to transfer bad loans to asset management companies and push forward the securitization of bad assets, according to the cabinet guidelines.

However, banks cannot be forced to conduct the swaps, Lian said.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-debt-idUSKCN12A0MU?il=0

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:36 pm

China streamlines procedures for foreign investment
    BEIJING, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government will further streamline approval procedures for foreign investment across the country to better attract overseas investment and improve China's business environment.

A new legislative guideline was approved during the State Council's executive meeting on Saturday, chaired by Premier Li Keqiang.

"Meanwhile, our country also needs advanced technology and ideas to press ahead with development," Li once pointed out.

"This is part of the government's crucial efforts in streamlining administration and delegating powers, as well as improving our business environment," he said.

The new guideline is a revision and expansion of the present administrative measures for foreign investment in China's four Free Trade Zones (FTZ) in Shanghai, Guangdong, Tianjin and Fujian, turning the three-year piloting measures into a legislative guideline.

According to the new guideline, those willing to invest in China no longer have to go through approval procedures if they invest in non-restricted sectors outlined by the Catalog of Industries for Foreign Investment which was approved last year, and do not contradict with the special requirements regarding equity rights and level of management.

The new guideline aims to help foreign investors to reduce concern about discriminatory industrial policies in China and calls for more effective government services for foreign investment.

Li has frequently stressed the importance of encouraging foreign investment, which was most recently brought up when he addressed an audience in New York.

"We are paying equal attention to 'bringing in' and 'going global,' and for a developing country like China, it is still important to attract massive foreign investment, which helps boost the Chinese economy," Li said.

"We hope that China will remain an attractive destination for foreign investment. We need foreign investment for economic growth, and more importantly, we need new managerial expertise and advanced technologies that foreign investment brings," he said.

The "foreign investment negative list" was first applied in Shanghai FTZ in 2013, the first FTZ in China. It explored paths to better attract overseas investors with the "foreign investment negative list" guideline, which was made as a temporary administrative measures for FTZ foreign investment regulations.

Foreign investors only need to register their investment in the government system via the Internet, as long as their projects are not on the negative list.

This was later applied to the other three FTZs in Guangdong, Tianjin and Fujian, and was expected to be revised and applied across the country after three years of piloting.

Official data shows that such measures have greatly boosted foreign investment. From January to August 2016, the actual use of foreign capital in the four FTZs in total reaches 8.59 billion U.S. dollars, accounting for almost 10 percent of the national total.

A third party evaluation also shows the simplified measures have brought vigor for foreign investment. Online registration takes only three working days, while the previous approval procedures usually takes no less than 20 working days.

Once the new guideline is put into use, administrative procedures required for registration will be reduced by 95 percent.

The decision to revise these regulations was approved by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress early in September.

Read more: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-10/08/c_135739187.htm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Fed to study future role of electronic payment systems
    The Federal Reserve is studying proposals for electronic payments systems meant to speed up and secure American commerce, and it will release two reports on its findings in 2017, the central bank announced Tuesday.

Two Fed national task forces are looking over 19 proposals from across the finance and technology industries that focus on how money can be transferred electronically between businesses and people.

Financial technology (FinTech) advocates and industry members say electronic payments systems can make commerce safer and quicker than using paper currency or credit cards. Examples include applications that let customers pay by holding their smartphones up to cash registers, or send and receive money from bank accounts as one sends a text or email.

Others include Bitcoin’s blockchain system that uses a secure user-to-user network that lets consumers send money to each other without using a bank or financial institution.

One task force will focus on faster payment methods while the other will study overall system security.

The first part of the task force report, scheduled to come out in January, will cover the role electronic payments systems could play and what needs they could address. The second part, due “mid-year 2017,” will include a “discussion and assessment of the specific proposals.”

"The review that began yesterday is the next step in the ongoing process to improve the speed and safety of payments in the United States,” said Gordon Werkema, Payments Strategy Director for the Federal Reserve System.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/299268-fed-to-study-future-role-of-electronic-payment-systems

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwu6dusUd-o
    Rob Kirby-Massive Fraud 8,000 Tons of Paper Gold Dumped on Market

Published on Nov 15, 2016
    Macroeconomic analyst Rob Kirby explains the violent moves in the markets by saying, “We really do not have markets anymore. We have interventions, and we have massive fraud committed on a daily basis in what we call our capital markets. Our capital markets have become nothing more than a crime scene.”

Look no further than the gold market on election night. The stock market was 800 points down in the red, and gold was way up in the black. All that reversed in a matter of a few days. How did the powers pull off a stunning reversal, especially with the skyrocketing price of gold? Kirby says, “It was roughly 8,000 metric tons from late election night through Friday. It's up in the area of three years of global production in the paper markets in the space of three days. . . . It’s a staggering amount, and the old saying goes if something is too good to be true, it isn’t true. It is too big of a story to believe that there exists 8,000 tons of gold to sell because there clearly isn’t.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Rob Kirby of KirbyAnalytics.com.

All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: http://usawatchdog.com/globalists-wil...

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:01 pm

War on Cash intensifies: Citibank to stop accepting cash at some branches
    https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/war-on-cash-intensifies-citibank-to-stop-accepting-cash-at-some-branches-20495/?inf_contact_key=6257eb02b525ad7cabf4ea0fa50cbcda25ba54b2a4f3c38ff64141ecac573a2d

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:02 pm

As U.S. Dollars Dry Up, Zimbabwe Risks Becoming a Cashless Society
    http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/trend-lines/20464/as-u-s-dollars-dry-up-zimbabwe-risks-becoming-a-cashless-society

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:50 pm

An exerpt...

"Everyone benefits from a cashless society… except for you.

For individuals, cash still has plenty of important advantages.

Cash is one of the few remaining options for financial privacy that doesn’t create a permanent record of every purchase or transaction you make.

It’s also an easy way to reduce your exposure to risks in the broader financial system.

Think about it– the banking system is full of institutions that never miss an opportunity to demonstrate they cannot be trusted with our money.

Hardly a month goes by without some major banking scandal; they’re caught colluding on exchange rates, manipulating interest rates, fraudulently establishing fake accounts without customer consent (and then charging us fees on top of that).

It’s disgraceful.

In addition, bank safety is far from certain."

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:30 am

Check This Out
    DITTO!

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:01 am

https://youtu.be/0w8jp8tEmE4

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VD2z7jDNg
    Jim Sinclair-Financial Pressure Cooker Bomb Cooking Now

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 am

Gold & Silver Spike, Erase Italy Vote Losses
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/gold-silver-spike-erase-italy-vote-losses

After puking over $30 from post-Italy vote highs, gold prices are jumping this morning and have erased the losses. Silver is soaring, breaking back above $17, well above pre-Italy levels...

As Bloomberg notes, some analysts aren’t convinced the rally is over.

More infrastructure spending in the U.S. and low global interest rates may accelerate the pace of inflation, which would renew demand for gold as an alternative asset, Commerzbank AG analysts led by Eugen Weinberg, wrote in a note dated Dec. 2.

Gold may rise to $1,300 in the fourth quarter of 2017 and may reach $1,400 in 2018, according to Commerzbank.

There’s also the possibility of a Trump-led trade war with China, uncertainty from elections in Europe, risks to market stability from the Italian banking sector and complications from Britain’s exit from the European Union. All those could revive the appeal of bullion.

The sell-off in gold “is a little bit too violent and too short-sighted,” said Chad Morganlander, a money manager at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. in Florham Park, New Jersey, where he helps oversee about $172 billion. The fund hasn’t pared its positions in SPDR Gold, he said. “We’re expecting gold to start to move higher over the course of the next six to 12 months as interest rates stay anchored below expectations.”

And it seems the surge in physical demand that we have noted is catching up with paper prices...

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 am

Biotechs Slide After Trump Says "I'm Going To Bring Down Drug Prices"

Biotech stocks are sliding this morning after Trump told Time in an interview that “I’m going to bring down drug prices. I don’t like what has happened with drug prices.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/biotechs-slide-after-trump-says-im-going-bring-down-drug-prices

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:35 am

Another Trump Win: Apple Supplier Foxconn Says It Is In Discussions To Expand US Operations

There is over a month left until Trump's inauguration, and the President-elect's hard-hitting negotiating style may have scored yet another economic victory: according to a statement issued by Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer and a major Apple Inc supplier, the company said it was in preliminary discussions to expand its operations in the United States.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/another-trump-win-apple-supplier-foxconn-says-it-discussions-expand-us-operations

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 am

Frontrunning: December 7
    by Tyler Durden
    Dec 7, 2016 7:51 AM
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/frontrunning-december-7

Futures rise for third day in a row (Reuters); Banks Lead Stock Rally as Bonds Gain With Hopes Pinned on Draghi (BBG)
    Monte dei Paschi bolsters European stocks, ECB looms (Reuters)
    Finding Risk in All the Wrong Places as Trump Era Begins (BBG)
    Goldman Tells Stock Pickers to Rejoice as Correlations Decline (BBG)
    Trump’s ‘Wall’ at Mexico Border Vanishing as GOP Lawmakers Bolt (BBG)
    AT&T CEO: Time Warner Deal Would ‘Disrupt’ Cable TV Model (WSJ)
    Americans Are Paying Apple Millions To Shelter Overseas Profits (BBG)
    China premier says steady growth this year to lay good foundation for 2017 (Reuters)
    The ‘Weird’ Commodity Hurting the Bears as Prices Double (BBG)
    Aleppo rebels call for five-day ceasefire (Reuters)
    China calls Iowa's Branstad 'old friend' after report he picked as ambassador (Reuters)
    How Iran closed the Mosul 'horseshoe' and changed Iraq war (Reuters)
    Brazil Supreme Court deal might keep Senate head in place: report (Reuters)
    BP oil exports from U.S. to Asia could open new routes (Reuters)
    Forget Robots—People Skills Are the Future of American Jobs (BBG)
    Britain fines Pfizer record $107 million for huge drug price hike (Reuters)
    Trump Says He Will Leave Family Business. The Pros Tell Him How (BBG)
    Nearly 100 killed, hundreds hurt as quake strikes Indonesia's Aceh (Reuters)
    Fed May Struggle to Signal What Comes After December (WSJ)
    Kazakhstan detains suspected oil thieves linked to Islamists (Reuters)
    Pearl Harbor Survivors Gather for 75th Anniversary Reunion (WSJ)
    Plane with some 47 people on board crashes in north Pakistan (Reuters)

Overnight Media Digest

WSJ

- President-elect Donald Trump, escalating his carrot-and-stick approach to the nation's manufacturing sector, on Tuesday called for canceling Boeing Co's work on a new version of Air Force One, asserting that the company was trying to rip off taxpayers. http://on.wsj.com/2h1NXjT

- More than 100 veterans will converge on Hawaii this week to mark the 75th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack, in what is being billed as the last big gathering of the survivors. http://on.wsj.com/2gggovQ

- The U.S. Supreme Court handed the government a significant win Tuesday in its pursuit of insider trading, ruling prosecutors in such cases don't always have to show that something valuable changed hands to prove a crime was committed. http://on.wsj.com/2he5CI7

- When Federal Reserve officials meet next week, agreeing to raise short-term interest rates will be the easy part. The trickier task could be debating the likely path of interest rates in the months and years ahead. http://on.wsj.com/2ghcd2Q

- President-elect Trump sold all of his stockholdings in June, a transition spokesman said, removing himself from positions in numerous U.S. companies. http://on.wsj.com/2h2uEHn

- The House of Representatives turned aside an attempt by conservative hard-liners to impeach IRS Commissioner John Koskinen for his handling of congressional investigations into the tax agency. http://on.wsj.com/2gj0ikS

- Blackstone's Jonathan Gray went on a home-buying spree after the foreclosure crisis. Four years and roughly 50,000 homes later, he will find out if his gambit pays off as Invitation Homes, the company formed to rent those homes, prepares to go public. http://on.wsj.com/2hdHncU

FT

Barclays Plc said on Tuesday it has agreed to lease office space in London's Canary Wharf district to the British government in an effort to save about 35 million pounds ($45 million) annually.

Len McCluskey, head of Unite, the country's biggest union and Labour's largest financial backer is stepping down a year earlier than expected and will seek re-election.

Britain is to overhaul the running of its rail network to give service operators a role in managing the tracks their trains use to try to improve reliability, British Transport Minister Chris Grayling said on Tuesday.

The head of Japan's SoftBank Group Corp, which in October set up a $100 billion fund for technology investments, said on Tuesday he would invest $50 billion in U.S. businesses, a move President-elect Donald Trump claimed was a direct result of his election win.

The British government has accepted the opposition Labour Party's call for it to set out its plan for leaving the European Union before formal talks begin, but has asked parliament to respect its Brexit timetable.

NYT

- Google said that all of its data centers around the world will be entirely powered with renewable energy sources sometime next year. http://nyti.ms/2h57v9n

- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son struck a pledge after meeting with President-elect Donald Trump of investing $50 billion in the United States, a move that he said would create some 50,000 jobs. http://nyti.ms/2h57IcA

- A unanimous Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that Samsung may not have to give up $399 million in profits for copying parts of the distinctive look of Apple's iPhone. The Supreme Court returned the case to the Federal Circuit for further consideration. http://nyti.ms/2h50LIy

- President-elect Donald Trump is summoning leaders of the biggest tech companies to New York for a round-table discussion. The agenda is undisclosed and perhaps still under consideration. http://nyti.ms/2h5f67R

Canada

THE GLOBE AND MAIL

** Alberta Premier Rachel Notley said environmental and indigenous opponents of the Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion have a legitimate right to protest, but they do not hold a veto over the project and can't kill it. https://tgam.ca/2g9R7jA

** An Ontario Securities Commission proposal to require financial advisers to act in the best interests of their clients could push investment firms away from offering traditional investment-advisory services if the new standard is too difficult to implement, industry officials warn. https://tgam.ca/2g9WvDd

** Canadian banks have navigated through weak economic growth, low interest rates and a depressed energy sector with their profits intact, but one big threat remains: the domestic housing market. https://tgam.ca/2g9ZLi8

NATIONAL POST

** Canada's telecommunications regulator is eliminating roles at its seven regional offices and consolidating some services at its National Capital Region headquarters in a push toward "digital first." http://bit.ly/2ga6ubB

** Bank of Montreal beat market expectations when it reported an 11 percent jump in net profit for the fourth quarter, helped by growth in all segments. http://bit.ly/2ga1KD7

** A motion from the Senate Conservative leader Claude Carignan - backed by government representative Peter Harder, Liberal leader Joseph Day and Independent Senators Group coordinator Elaine McCoy - seeks to add new independent members to committees, where a substantial amount of the Senate's work takes place. http://natpo.st/2ga21Wk

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiz2M8uOVxs
    Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 12.30.16

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3lS0oo9YM
    Warren Pollock-Clinton & Trump Will Fight to the Death
    Published on Dec 27, 2016
    Will the Trump Administration be going on the offensive against the Clintons? Wall Street analyst and financial expert Warren Pollock contends, “When you have a school of piranhas circling you, it’s hard to attack them because they are all over the place nipping at you. What he has to do is kill the leader of the school. He just has to do that, and there is no doubt in my mind. With the Clintons, he offered an olive branch, and he said look, they are not bad people, go away so I can conduct the business of this nation and of the people. That’s exactly what he said to them. . . . The Clintons just totally ignored that olive branch, and they are going to impede his progress at every turn. Therefore, he has no choice . . . and he has to kill one of these large players. . . . He needs to make an example of someone large so the nipping goes away. . . . If they won’t shut up and let him do his job, then he has to kill them, and kill them he will because he won’t leave them wounded. If the Clintons are wounded, then there is nothing stopping them from coming back at him. It’s a fight to the death, and the Clintons are driving that fight.”

Pollock also predicts a “9% yield on the 10-year Treasury, and it will happen sooner than you think.” Pollock also contends that the real estate markets in the so-called blue states are “75% overvalued” and will crash in the next recession. That, too, according to Pollock, will happen sooner than you think.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with analyst and Wall Street financial expert Warren Pollock.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:42 am