tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Live the world you wish to see

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:07 am

Here's an updated version of a thread I posted in another forum.  I do what I can to follow as much of my own 'advice' as best as I can.

■ Inspire others with your words and actions.

■ Stand up for something you agree with.  [This is why I support Jacque Fresco's 'The Venus Project' (resource-based system) and Michael Tellinger's UBUNTU movement (contribution system).]  

https://www.thevenusproject.com/

http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/home.html

■ Contribute your time, energy and/or services freely to worthy causes.

■ Give away what you don't need.

■ Grow your own food.  Share surplus with your neighbours.

■ If you haven't a garden, join a community garden.

■ Sprout your own food.

■ Buy healthy food and eat raw fruits and vegetables as often as possible (enzymes!).

■ Avoid GMOs.  Eat organic as often as possible (watch the codes).

■ Prepare foods with and drink plenty of pure, distilled water (not 'mountain' or 'spring').  Buy or distill your own.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

■ Go vegan.  If this isn't for you, at least cut back on meat and animal products (especially dairy).

■ Avoid eating/using products with animal ingredients and/or tested on animals.

■ Avoid white sugar, table salt (limit all other salt), Canola oil, margarine, high fructose corn syrup, carbonated beverages, MSG (often disguised as 'natural flavour'), artificial sweeteners (like Aspartame, Splenda, and Neotame), alcohol, caffeine, black teas (fluoride), processed foods, preservatives, white flour (bleached), wheat (not ancient grain khorasan), additives including vitamins and minerals and vitamin and mineral supplements (find bio-available/organic sources and add them yourself so you know what you're getting or eat raw fruits and vegetables), etc.

■ What you might want to include in your diet:  ground flax seed, raw seaweed (eg. dried), nutritional yeast flakes, nuts and berries, coconut oil, coconut milk, extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, (non-dairy) yogurt, turmeric, cayanne pepper, herbs, hemp hearts, raw fruits and vegetables (eg. spinach as a high source of protein), etc.

■ Keep soy limited (fermented is best -- miso, tempeh).

■ Avoid/cut down cooked food -- especially fried.

■ Get regular exercise.  Go for walks.    

■ Be social and have a sense of humour.  No matter your age, it’s important to play and have fun.

■ Keep your mind creative/active.  Challenge yourself and others.

■ Keep yourself healthy in every way.  If you require help, seek out holistic practitioners.

■ Avoid prescription drugs as best as you can.

■ Avoid vaccinations and flu shots.

■ Get rid of your amalgam (mercury) fillings, and avoid root canals.

■ Avoid toxins/poisons (like fluoride and parabens) in regular household products.

■ Try the 'no poo' (no shampoo) method (eg. weak baking soda solution followed by weak vinegar solution)

■ Avoid soaps, detergents, and cleaners with animal ingredients and chemicals (eg. use olive oil soap).

■ Use fluoride-free toothpaste (without glycerine) or brush with baking soda.

■ Stop buying products or engaging in activities that directly support the cabal, their military industrial complex, and their system of control.

■ Get by with as little as possible.  Buy second hand.  The system requires you to be a consumer and a working slave. Determine where you can cut back.  The less you need from the system, the less control they have over you.  

Stop using a cell phone! If you can't do that, at least cut back on usage.  Don't let them track you, spy on you, and otherwise irradiate you.  

http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-safely-use-a-cell-phone-and-avoid-radiation-emissions

■ Get a landline.  Stop using wireless devices.  Get rewired!

■ Don't buy anything 'Smart'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2950081/It-s-not-just-smart-TVs-home-gadgets-spy-internet-giants-collecting-personal-data-high-tech-devices.html

■ Avoid being part of the 'Internet of Things'.

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-electronics/stories/is-your-smart-home-safe-or-has-it-become-an-evil-botnet

■ Hold on to your analog meter if you can -- don't get a Smart Meter.  Avoid exposure to dangerous non-ionizing, non-thermal, pulsed radiation.  If you have a Smart Meter (forced to keep it) and you can afford the extortion fees, opt out for ‘radio off’.  Otherwise, shield it.  On or off, Smart Meters generate dirty electricity.  If you can afford it,  devices can be purchased that can reduce the dirty electricity.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Smart-Meter-radiation-shield/?lang=de

http://stopsmartmeters.org/frequently-asked-questions/faq-shielding-and-measurement-issues/

A Smart Meter will record all your personal electrical consumption minute by minute and sent it back to the utility company.  This information is easily open to hackers/thieves who can determine when you are away from home.  

Smart Meters are a fire hazard (cheap: contain plastic parts, have propensity to arc and are not grounded [unlike the old analog meters]).

Smart Meters are used to communicate with The Internet of Things, track your electrical consumption, and send that information to your utility company (for data farming and government spying purposes eg. NSA, CIA) by piggybacking on other Smart Meter signals in the Smart Grid.  This blankets entire communities in dangerous wireless radio frequency/microwave radiation.

http://stopsmartmeters.org/]http://stopsmartmeters.org/"]http://stopsmartmeters.org/

■ Windows can be shielded against EMFs using metal screens.

■ Aluminized emergency blankets offer an inexpensive way to shield large areas like walls against EMFs.

■ Use incandescent light bulbs or LEDs.

■ Avoid CFLs (contain mercury, emit high EMFs) and halogen bulbs (emit high EMFs).

■ Use search engines like DuckDuckGo and Startpage that don't track you.

■ Get off The Grid.  If you can't do that, try to cut back on power use and/or find alternatives to your utilities.

■ Home school.

■ Don't join the military.

■ Don't vote.

Pris

Re: Live the world you wish to see

Post  Pris on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 am

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Excellent Pris cheers
    Love that last photo you posted. Such a good way to look at life Thubs Up

I know Fresco comes with some good ideas and solutions.
    But I think I wouldn't love to live in the futurist world he envisions for us .
    I am probably too old and still very fond of the charm the old mansions surrounded by gardens look like.
    I am less keen of these vertical gardens or roof gardens. I tend to think plants are happier when grounded
    on Gaia where they belong.
    I realize the old will disappear more and more making place for a brand new architecture.
    I have already been witness over the years of truly beautiful properties and houses being torn down here in Belgium to be
    replaced by new buildings in the name of modernization . Such a shame when you realized how many hours gifted crafts men
    have put of their soul and heart into them.

If I have to choose between this :

And that :

You know what I choose  Cheerful

These architectural visions of Fresco  above remind me much of the sustainable new cities they are now planning to build .

The title of the page these last picture come from reads:

" Paris as a Green and Sustainable Future City Is Even More beautiful "

http://gizmodo.com/paris-as-a-green-and-sustainable-future-city-is-even-mo-1680372218

humm ... really ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Yes, I know precisely what you mean, mudra.  sunny   If Jacque Fresco's vision ever gets off the ground, the idea in there is that people can decide how these cities get to be built, what designs to use and so on and so forth.  I'm certain many people will want to keep the look and charm of, say, old Victorian homes with their lovely gardens... and those can be built as well using the best materials (or originals could be moved into a 'future' neighbourhood brick by brick if need be lol).  Anything goes when money is no barrier... so long as the basic structure/infrastructure of a city system is maintained.

Jacque Fresco always said his system isn't perfect but at least it's a place to start.

The Venus Project, if I'm right here, is more of a closed system, however -- good luck building that up in the existing, corrupt money-run world we live in today.

In contrast, the UBUNTU contribution system is an open system...  It's a system that can piggy-back on the monetary system while it digs in its roots.  This is why I think Michael Tellinger's UBUNTU contribution system is more viable.  Absolutely ANYTHING goes -- so long as it's GOOD FOR EVERYONE.  Existing infrastructure is used to build UBUNTU communities while all the perks of new, benevolent/beneficial technologies come into play to improve everyone's lives.  An UBUNTU community could look like a Jacque Fresco resource-based city, brand new, or spring up in an old, existing Victorian countryside.  I think there's far more flexibility within the contributionist system to suit everyone's needs and desires.

The common ground with both ideas is getting rid of money, barter, and trade.  That's the key.

(This is where I want to be. Very Happy)
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Pris wrote:.

The Venus Project, if I'm right here, is more of a closed system, however -- good luck building that up in the existing, corrupt money-run world we live in today.

We will have pale copies first and then maybe one day the original Wink
    I am not sure I will still be around for that global society without government , money, barter or trade.
    Maybe you will Pris  Cheerful I wish you so.

As a side note do you believe the Venus Project have you watched the video regarding Jacques Fresco and Project Venus I posted on the agenda 21 thread ?
    Do you think you would last a day in these futuristic cities with no government but a central computer that plans everything for you ?
    I have respect nonetheless for Jacques Fresco because he is a visionary that devoted his life to think of a better future. This in itself is fantastic.

And to return to something more " romantic " I absolutely love that place you want to be by the water :) May your dream come true .  

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:35 am

mudra wrote:We will have pale copies first and then maybe one day the original Wink
    I am not sure I will still be around for that global society without government , money, barter or trade.
    Maybe you will Pris  Cheerful I wish you so.

As a side note do you believe the Venus Project have you watched the video regarding Jacques Fresco and Project Venus I posted on the agenda 21 thread ?
    Do you think you would last a day in these futuristic cities with no government but a central computer that plans everything for you ?
    I have respect nonetheless for Jacques Fresco because he is a visionary that devoted his life to think of a better future. This in itself is fantastic.

And to return to something more " romantic " I absolutely love that place you want to be by the water :) May your dream come true .  

Love from me
    mudra

I took the time to review that Jacque Fresco video... It's been awhile since I've seen it and forgot how inspiring it is. sunny

For those who may be interested:

Having reviewed it, yes, I would choose to live in one of Jacque's futuristic cities in a heartbeat -- with a 'central computer', yes.  It's a cybernated system that governs through supply and demand based on a self-regulated society.  There's nothing wrong with the technology.

Here are some points that caught my attention:

No exploitation.
    No repetitious jobs, no 'filthy' jobs.
    Water is distilled for purity.
    No more 'nickles and dimes'.
    We assign certain decisions to be made by machines.
    No abuse/misuse of science.

The Future by Design needs to be built for human concern and environmental concern.  The last thing you want is government controlling anything.  Give any one person or special interest group decision-making power over the majority and that would only lead to abuse, misuse, and corruption like what we have today.  

I did not choose the society I'm living in right now.  It was foisted upon me from birth... So, the big deal here is being free to choose how I want to live.  The Future by Design may not be perfect, but it's a good place to start.  It's a lot better than what we've got now.

I would say, to prevent the abuse and misuse of science in the Future by Design, there would have to be safeguards built in and constant vigilance by all members of society -- to prevent any special interest groups and individuals -- whether publicly or secretively -- from abusing the system and/or swaying public opinion.  Exactly how this would be done, I do not know, but it is a concern I have because it is a democratic system.

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:17 am

Pris wrote:I took the time to review that Jacque Fresco video... It's been awhile since I've seen it and forgot how inspiring it is. sunny

For those who may be interested:

Here are some notes I took.

Voice-over:

The Future by Design is a self-regulated society governed by a cybernated system of supply and demand.

Political systems are replaced by tabulating the input of information from the general population and delivering goods and services accordingly.

The economic system is similarly based upon the use of all available resources in meeting the needs of the entire culture.

The core mechanism of democratic process in the Future by Design is the use of public exhibition halls.  With the exhibition hall, everyone has the opportunity to participate in establishing the priorities with which the society is governed.

Jacque Fresco:

Money is an invention of convenience for purchasing goods and services in a scarcity environment.

In a non-monetary-based society -- a resource-based society, people have access to anything that they need, somewhat like a public library.  They can go down and access a camera or a bicycle or a wristwatch -- anything that they need is available without a pricetag.  That would mean we must achieve a level of production that's so high that scarcity no longer exists.

Many people wonder what would drive people if they have access to all their needs... What would happen to incentive?  What will motivate people... or something gained -- what's the gain?  Although the gain is that materials are available, what will motivate them on to do better than what they have?  Need.  We will always lack, meaning, that we cannot achieve perfection, we cannot achieve truly dynamic equilibrium.  We will always be in some form of disequilibrium.  With the elimination of scarcity, the essential incentives change toward problem-solving in general.

When nations or groups of people do not have access to resources, their behaviour is difficult to manage.  It becomes aberrant, they lose their mental equilibrium, they cannot arrive at appropriate conclusions.  Once people are free -- mentally, of debt, obligation, servitude -- then they can seek new horizons that they've never even drempt possible before.

You have a built-in democracy, you have a participatory culture where all people participate and that is in a constant process so that people will know up-to-the-minute what is coming out, what exists, what is available, what is not available.  In other words, there will be many bulletins and many publications and visualizations of what is needed.  So all the world's people will be informed constantly of what we don't know, what is needed badly, and asking for suggestions and papers and ideas from everybody.

I just want to say this, that all the marvels and wonders of technology can amount to nothing unless it elevates humans to their highest potential.  This is the aim of the Future by Design.

When people say 'are you trying to build a perfect society?', I have no notions of a perfect society.  I don't know what that means.  I know we can do much better than what we've got.  I'm no utopian, I'm not a humanist who'd like to see everybody living in warmth and harmony.  I know that if we don't live that way, we'll kill each other and destroy the Earth.

We're a crude form of life right now in the evolutionary stages.  Our civilization... really, we're not even civilized yet.  So, after the world joins together and we are through with military systems, prisons, torture, hunger, poverty, deprivation -- when that is gone, that will be the beginning of the civilized world.  We are not there yet.

mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:09 pm

The face of the earth will change for sure with the advent of a technocratic society
    as it did so quickly with the industrial revolution.
    Will it be better , will it be worse I don't know.
    I guess it all depends on who will be steering the boat.
    Marketing something new is one thing the actual final product another.
    We will see when something tangible comes out of the Venus Project .

Anyways glad you are thrilled about it all Pris.
    You are part of the next generation and have a right to put out big dreams to shape the future cheers

Love from me
    mudra

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:39 pm

What presently concerns me is the possibility that this solar system will be (or already is) governed by a Supercomputer-Network controlled by "The Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line". I like the following concept:

It's Not How You Look. It's How You See.

The Me That I See Is the Me That I'll Be.

The We That We See Is the We That We'll Be.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

mudra wrote:
    The face of the earth will change for sure with the advent of a technocratic society
    as it did so quickly with the industrial revolution.
    Will it be better , will it be worse I don't know.
    I guess it all depends on who will be steering the boat.
    Marketing something new is one thing the actual final product another.
    We will see when something tangible comes out of the Venus Project .

Anyways glad you are thrilled about it all Pris.  
    You are part of the next generation and have a right to put out big dreams to shape the future cheers

Love from me
    mudra

Awww... thank you, mudra!  I don't usually give flowers, but here you go: Flowers

I don't want to be frightened off by the idea of a technocratic society.  It's too easy to run screaming to the hills because of how we're currently witnessing technology being used and abused against us by a few psychos.  We're conditioned to equate science and technology as ways of manipulating the masses.  There's two sides to this, and we, the sane ones, need to wrangle our control back from the insane ones.  As we all watch and participate in this, it will be interesting to see what happens.  We all have a part to play in shaping the future.

I'm the eternal optimist and think sanity will prevail.  The Floyd

Btw, I'm closer to your 'generation' than you realize, mudra. Cheerful  I've just always had strong feelings about certain things, and I don't think that will ever change.  Hot

To my last breath, I'll keep my band playing. Band

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:What presently concerns me is the possibility that this solar system will be (or already is) governed by a Supercomputer-Network controlled by "The Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line".

You may be right, Oxy.  Possibilities abound in this multiverse.  But, why concern yourself with oppressive possibilities?  We need to focus on what's around us right here, right now.  Meantime, solutions can be found to anything when we stand tall and shine our light into the darkness. Candle in the Wind

(Forgive me... I'm feeling somewhat poetic.  The most empowering messages are often the simplest and need to be repeated.)

orthodoxymoron wrote:I like the following concept:

It's Not How You Look. It's How You See.

The Me That I See Is the Me That I'll Be.

The We That We See Is the We That We'll Be.

Precisely, Oxy!  Thubs Up
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:31 am

Pris wrote:I'm the eternal optimist and think sanity will prevail.  The Floyd

Btw, I'm closer to your 'generation' than you realize, mudra. Cheerful  I've just always had strong feelings about certain things, and I don't think that will ever change.  Hot

To my last breath, I'll keep my band playing. Band

Just to add something here -- I'm from Generation X.  That could explain a few things... Cool Bleh
    Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Pris wrote:
    mudra wrote:Smart Meters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFr_j6kdI

Love Always
    mudra

Hear, hear!  bounce

...I've seen this one before... GREAT video.  I'm going to repost this in my 'Live the world you wish to see' thread to show people I'm not a complete loon.

This video doesn't even touch on the health risks of pulsed, non-ionizing radiation and the growing number of EMF sensitive people.

Where I live, we don't have a choice but to take a Smart Meter (I've been watching the desperate battles going on here and elsewhere in the world).  We're forced to pay extortion fees to have ours with 'radio off' (which does nothing to stop the harmful dirty electricity these things generate).

'Tinfoil hat' people aren't crazy.  Aluminum foil (metal, Faraday Cages) does block EMFs.  I have an EMF detector which proves this.

And, yes, I have some orgonite.  Can't hurt, right? Wink  Gotta love that scalar (prana, chi, life force, zero-point) energy.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4251p775-watch-this#124802

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:34 pm