tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Nanomachines

bobhardee

Nanomachines

Post  bobhardee on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:05 pm

8/26/2016 Scientific study has been underway on the effectives of using nano machines. So far they have designed these tiny molecular size atoms to deliver drugs and unrelated to that have used them as a new way to clean up oil spills. The day may come when these little rascals will enter the brain and help redesign. I am reading By the light of the Moon by Dean Koontz who got me thinking about all the strange things that could come out of this research. Beware: by watching the following, it maybe a rabbit hole that will alter you way of thinking.

bobhardee

Re: Nanomachines

Post  bobhardee on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Maybe the day is quickly approaching that when we want to learn something new, every individual will have a port in which a memory stick can be placed so the data can be downloaded. I am talking about this portal being part of their body. Not their computer or that the computer is also attached to the body. Such that if you were to need to build a house, then plug the correct memory stick into the port and you will be able to fully understand everything from framing, plumbing, electrical, and etc. These nano machines will interact with the human body in ways that we can only imagine.
    If these new machines can immolate a number of diseases we currently content with, why not think about seeing what they could do to the mind. Want to illuminate prisons, then perhaps the day will come when the court order will be to have the criminal injected with some magic stuff that will completely alter his/her personality into be a productive citizen.

The other thing that I believe will happen once we start openly engaging the off worlders, will happen whenever anyone is beamed aboard. There will be a medical program that is attached to the beam program that if a person has something wrong like cancer cells in their body, the cancer will be beamed out of the person. They will arrive in the space ship in better physical condition than when they landed.

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Optogenetics is the official name given to the nano machines that I am referring to. Here is an MIT presentation on the topic. Clemson University received a 6 million dollar grant from the National Science Foundation which will help fund some of tis research. If 6 million is going to little old Clemson, just think about how much is going to the top medical universities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb07TLkJ3Ww
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:43 am

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:48 pm

8/31/2016

At about the mid point she states that you can take the genes from and octopus and put them into a dog or cat and the animal will start glowing in the dark. Pris needs a couple glow in the dark cats. That would be very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bphe2gxlmKY
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:18 am

bobhardee wrote:8/31/2016

At about the mid point she states that you can take the genes from and octopus and put them into a dog or cat and the animal will start glowing in the dark. Pris needs a couple glow in the dark cats. That would be very strange.

I was going to ignore this freaky-@ss thread but then I noticed my name pop up.  (Horrid as it is, glowing cats is old news, Bob.  You just want me here to draw in views, don't you? cat)

So, yeah... where was I?  Nanotechnology... Transhumanism... oh yeah.  How thrilling. tongue

Seven of Nine: nanotechnology never looked more sexy.

Sign me up!

Not exactly what I had in mind.

Wow, this sucks.

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:50 am

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 pm

As expected, my message has fallen on deaf ears.

Maybe I'm reaching somebody else out there...  Hope springs eternal.

mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Do we need nano tech when we already didn't pass the test of showing ourselves responsible and ethical using the macro tech we have created so far?
    We are so fascinated with the products of our experience that we completely miss to study how the experience comes into being and how exactly we bring it about.
    These are important questions to ask ourselves if we want to understand Consciousness. It is that light we need to swich on would we want to illuminate the world imho.

Love from me
    mudra

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:43 am

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:33 am

mudra wrote:
    Do we need nano tech when we already didn't pass the test of showing ourselves responsible and ethical using the macro tech we have created so far?
    We are so fascinated with the products of our experience that we completely miss to study how the experience comes into being and how exactly we bring it about.
    These are important questions to ask ourselves if we want to understand Consciousness. It is that light we need to swich on would we want to illuminate the world imho.

Love from me
    mudra

Very important questions, mudra.  Some people just don't seem to get it.  Makes me sad.  But, hey... as you've so often pointed out to me, there's no point dwelling on it.  WE KNOW and that's all that matters.  I'm outta here.  Hadriel
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Dave Matthews said that the saddest part of the human race is we are so obsessed with the idea of "us and them" which is really a "no win" situation, whether it's racial, cultural, religious, or political. I agree.

Medical advances are being made and I intend to continue to honor by posting some of those advancements.  It is much greater to show that mankind is moving forward than to sit on the side line and say nanny nanny boo boo....that's all wrong.  Anybody can do that and it sets up all sorts of "us and them."

Very Happy
    Have a nice day.
    Bob H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N39Z0ODeME
    Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:40 pm

bobhardee wrote:Dave Matthews said that the saddest part of the human race is we are so obsessed with the idea of "us and them" which is really a "no win" situation, whether it's racial, cultural, religious, or political. I agree.

Medical advances are being made and I intend to continue to honor by posting some of those advancements.  It is much greater to show that mankind is moving forward than to sit on the side line and say nanny nanny boo boo....that's all wrong.  Anybody can do that and it sets up all sorts of "us and them."

Very Happy
    Have a nice day.
    Bob H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N39Z0ODeME

Advancement...?!  What's 'wrong' here is showing mankind here moving backwards, not forwards.  Instead of looking within for answers, we endeavour to exploit and abuse the outside world -- bend it to our whim -- and in doing so, we disempower, exploit and abuse ourselves and others.  We forget to put love first.  It is a disconnect with our inner world -- the world that connects all of us at a quantum level.  We are disrespecting... abusing, violating ourselves and everything around us.

It is 'us vs them' in the way the technology is presented here.  Even this last video presents cancer as the 'enemy' we must fight with a 'super weapon'.  Sounds familiar?  This is manipulative propaganda of the highest order.

When we learn to love everything around us -- including disease -- we can affect cure.

Generally, technology in and of itself isn't the problem.  It is just, for the most part, unnecessary. cheers

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:18 pm

9/11/16
    NOTE:  If you are reading this and are a cancer survivor or you are a newly diagnosed, after watching the nano machines videos, you may want to consider asking you treating doctor if he has been to a workshop or done reading on this new delivery system.....the nano machine approach.  They have started human trials in Israel in 2015.  They are about to start or have started human trials in the USA.  The advantage is that you don't have to endure the many side effects of chemotherapy.  I believe that are still side effects but not nearly as much.  In a few years, this will be the most likely going to be the approach which all the cancer doctors are using.  May God so-round you with healing light that cures your disease and you don't have to go through any "treatment".  However, if you do, please consider asking the doctor, what (s)he knows about this new technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjERhTczAs&list=PL__oapdTmZUOuVIzzmJwbbdGFU0EkN_-i
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:00 am

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:03 pm

bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content