tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

When The Survivors of Atlantis Wake up

mudra

When The Survivors of Atlantis Wake up

Post  mudra on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:23 pm

When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up, p 1 - Mohenjo-daro and the Mycenae civilisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-o42NNQm4

Carbon Dating and the Stolen History - p 2 / When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up
    newearth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xUCyi727Y

When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up, p 1 - Mohenjo-daro and the Mycenae civilisation

The Really Old Books, Do We Have Any Left? - p 3 / When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmQPcNwDww

The Truth about the Reformation and the Gregorian Calendar Tricks - p 4 / When the Survivors Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=214QYY6h4Sc

The Stolen History of All Religions - p 5 / When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqSyFG3fMY

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris

Re: When The Survivors of Atlantis Wake up

Post  Pris on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:41 am

Hey, mudra!  I see you started a new thread for this one!  Very Happy

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8954-megaliths#126512

I'm already ahead of you and have all the parts copied and ready to watch (on the 'big screen' lol) when I get the chance. Toast
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:54 am

Marking thread.

Lawless

t
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 am

I keep thinking that proper scholarly Biblical-Studies might be "practice" for dealing with the really-old and really-hidden historical-books. An Individual of Interest feels that we should exist without physicality of any sort. They speak of "fallen and sinful human-nature" which seems to imply that the Creator or Genetic-Engineer of Humanity is somehow responsible for Sin. What Would Azazel Say?? I think there must be a Better-Genesis hidden-away in some subterranean-channel, which might reveal the real-deal regarding the History of the Human-Being. I'd love to pursue this further, but my nervous-system just can't take it. Others will have to do the heavy-lifting in this area of research. I obviously want things to be better for all-concerned, but the lack of conversation regarding all of the above is really pathetic and negligent. I'm not told the real-story, yet I am held accountable for not knowing the seemingly unknowable. I can't make responsible determinations without the absolute-truth. Don't hold your breath, waiting for a definitive resolution of a seemingly ancient battle between disembodied-spirits and incarnated-physicality. I continue to believe that humanity is on the brink of extinction. Now is the time to get our facts straight. Tomorrow might be too late. I'm Sirius.

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Pris wrote:.

I'm already ahead of you and have all the parts copied and ready to watch (on the 'big screen' lol) when I get the chance. Toast

Good of you Pris cheers
    Long time not seen. Are you as busy as I am these days ?
    I myself can't keep up with everything that comes my way that I find interesting and post on this forum lol!
    I use the Mists as a note book mainly that I can go back to whenever , whenever ...
    I wish I wasn't so much distracted by having to earn a living and could study instead.
    That would make life awesome .

Be well

Love from me
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

lawlessline wrote:Marking thread.

Lawless

t

Good to see you Tom Hugs
    Thanks for your interest.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Now is the time to get our facts straight. Tomorrow might be too late. I'm Sirius.

Yes this is certainly an interesting supposition Oxy.
    So many ways to tackle with what is and  who we are ... it's mind blowing :)
    Please listen [/size]

What would Eckhart Tolle say ? What would Mooji say ? What would Allen Watts say ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Thank-you mudra. Those videos you posted are fantastic!! You've done significant work on this site, to provide us with hundreds of amazing videos!! I just don't have the time, energy, and home-internet to properly view what you've provided us with. I just speculate and whine in a most-annoying manner!! Once again, I am modeling a certain personality and editorial-slant on this site, which I am certainly not in real-life. In reality, I'm just a stupid-dud, but online, I step into my Dr. Who Police Public Call-Box, and raise some internet-hell!! Fortunately, my cyber-experiment is pretty-much over, and the real private-research is just beginning, but I doubt that I'll talk about the results (online or in real-life). This is sort of like the guy who gets a bar-fight going, and then leaves the bar, as everything goes to hell!! What if that's sort of what happened in the Ancient Garden of Eden?? What if most of us are Ancient-Aliens who got involved in a Galactic Bar-Room Brawl??

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:18 am

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:.

Good of you Pris cheers
    Long time not seen. Are you as busy as I am these days ?
    I myself can't keep up with everything that comes my way that I find interesting and post on this forum lol!
    I use the Mists as a note book mainly that I can go back to whenever , whenever ...
    I wish I wasn't so much distracted by having to earn a living and could study instead.
    That would make life awesome .

Be well

Love from me
    mudra

Heey, mudra! I love you  Yeah... I've been hanging out elsewhere these days and focusing on my art (finally!)...  There's only so much of me to go around. bounce

Today, I watched up to part 4.  So, can you (or anyone else) tell me if I got this right... our calendar is off by 1000 years?!  It's not the year 2016, it's the year 1016?! Shocked

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you mudra. Those videos you posted are fantastic!! You've done significant work on this site, to provide us with hundreds of amazing videos!! I just don't have the time, energy, and home-internet to properly view what you've provided us with. I just speculate and whine in a most-annoying manner!! Once again, I am modeling a certain personality and editorial-slant on this site, which I am certainly not in real-life. In reality, I'm just a stupid-dud, but online, I step into my Dr. Who Police Public Call-Box, and raise some internet-hell!! Fortunately, my cyber-experiment is pretty-much over, and the real private-research is just beginning, but I doubt that I'll talk about the results (online or in real-life). This is sort of like the guy who gets a bar-fight going, and then leaves the bar, as everything goes to hell!! What if that's sort of what happened in the Ancient Garden of Eden?? What if most of us are Ancient-Aliens who got involved in a Galactic Bar-Room Brawl??

Rest assured, Oxy, everything's gone to hell when Maude shows up. Crazy Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:21 pm