tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

mudra

Re: AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Post  mudra on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:36 pm

NANUXII wrote:aaaaaah is that why !?   Pris we already spoke of this ages ago silly billy I love you

i am NANUXII not MAURUXII

N
    N

LOL
    Well said Nanu.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:14 am

Nice change of avatar Pris :)

As above so below: Scientists have found a multidimensional universe inside our brain

A sensational discovery has been made by experts as scientists have found that the human brain is home to structures and shapes that have up to 11 dimensions. Neuroscientists welcome the discovery saying: “We found a world that we had never imagined.”

Mathematical methods of algebraic topology have helped researchers find structures and multidimensional geometric spaces in brain networks.

According to experts, a new study has proven that the human brain is home to structures and shapes that have up to 11 dimensions.

Human brains are estimated to be home to a staggering 86 billion neurons, with several connections from each cell webbing in every possible direction, forming a super-vast cellular network that SOMEHOW makes us capable of thought and consciousness, reports Science Alert.

An international group of scientists gathered around the Blue Brain project has obtained results never before seen in the world of neuroscience, according to the study published in the journal Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience. This team managed to find structures in the brain that present a multidimensional universe, uncovering the first geometric design of neural connections and how they respond to stimuli.

Scientists made use of in-depth computer modeling techniques to understand how exactly human brain cells are able to organize themselves in order to carry out complex tasks.

Researchers used mathematical models of algebraic topology to describe structures and multidimensional geometric spaces in brain networks. In the study, it is denoted that structures are formed at the same time that they are interlaced in a “union” that generates a precise geometric structure.

read on: Arrow https://www.ancient-code.com/as-above-so-below-scientists-have-found-a-multidimensional-universe-inside-our-brain/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:17 am

Is there a link to follow-up on mudra?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:22 am

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:24 am

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 am

mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Carol wrote:Is there a link to follow-up on mudra?

Yes Carol :
    https://www.ancient-code.com/as-above-so-below-scientists-have-found-a-multidimensional-universe-inside-our-brain/

No wonder it did'nt show up in my post I had encoded it as a picture.
    I edited my post above to correct that.

Love from me
    mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:45 pm