tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

orthodoxymoron

Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 pm

This is just a renewed invitation to read through this thread, while listening to this music. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/saint-ouen-and-saint-sulpice-t1397.htm This is not a random request. I think this may be very important. This is not an attempt at indoctrination (although that could be one result!) - it is attempt to get you to think about what could be the most important topic of our time - or even in the entire sweep of human history. That might be a bit of an overstatement - but then again, perhaps it is an understatement...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 am

Consider this thread regarding 'Iverted Totalitarianism in America' http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/inverted-totalitarianism-the-myth-of-democracy-in-america-t1446.htm Are we dealing with both corporate and political irresponsibility? Is the military/industrial/alien complex the biggest part of the corporate problem? Is the existence of a constitutional theocracy the biggest part of the political problem? Does the secret government really call the shots for all of the above? How would all of the above fare in a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System? What if just the word 'RESPONSIBILITY' were promoted worldwide, on an ongoing and prolonged basis? Would this eventually lead to that which I seek on this thread - or at least something close to it? Once again - it is probably more healthy for me to promote a general area of study - rather than specific solutions. I really just want to plant seeds. I'm a janitor and a gardener - if you know what I mean...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Take a look at this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lbTw0YrVo&feature=player_embedded

Avalon 1 is still down. Again - I think this is a deliberate shutdown. I think AV1 and MOA are in the best interest of everyone - good, evil, neutral - everyone. The only way this thing will be properly resolved is with a free flow of polite controversial discussion - internationally and throughout the entire solar system. Can't we just all get along?

Perhaps Lucifer is the Hermaphrodite/Hybrid/Reptile/Human/Nephilim/Interdimensional/Physical/God/Goddess of This World (and the Solar System?). Is Lucifer both Amen Ra and Hathor? Did Lucifer create all of the mythologies, theologies, gods, and goddesses - including Jesus and Mary? Did Lucifer create the Dracs and Greys? Is there really only one faction of Annunaki - under the command of Lucifer? Is Nibiru ruled by Lucifer? Is Lucifer the Ashtar Commander? Are we all Fallen Angels - who followed Lucifer to Earth? Have we been left to our own devices by the rest of the universe? Is Lucifer the script-writer, director, and actor/actress of "The God-Father-Mother"? Are NASA's Nazis, Masons, and Magicians - all Luciferian? Does Lucifer rule the United Nations, the United States, the City of London, and the Vatican? Were they all infiltrated from day-one? Are the three stars (upside-down or rightside-up) in the Republican logo (and Washington DC) representative of the three City-States? What would you say to Lucifer if you met him/her? I might tell you a story someday.

One more time:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvBJxJEtM

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnNjRaBj3zs

I would/will/have befriend(ed) Lucifer - but I will not give an inch. I wish for peace - but I will not be a sucker for peace at any price. I'm really sort of neutral about the whole thing. I don't love or hate Lucifer. I really wish for Lucifer to completely embrace Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and The United States of the Solar System. I think this will ultimately be in Lucifer's best interest - and in the best interest of the human race (and any other race) - even though it might not seem like it right now. This thread (and all of my internet posting) probably makes Lucifer absolutely furious - and I don't blame him/her! I'd be livid too! Once again - I realize this is playing with very, very hot fire. I really just wish for things to work out well for all concerned - including Lucifer. But really - I'm continuing to treat this whole thing as though it were just a science fiction novel. I don't know what's true - and what's pure, unmitigated popycock. This is just one big nightmare. I'm so numb - I almost don't care anymore...

I'm in a mood. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VQWAILSbY&feature=related
    What if Lucifer wrote the scripts and played the parts of ALL the Gods and Goddesses? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw
    Think about it...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 am

What is the next logical step for this tempest in a teapot? My answer is to basically keep doing what I'm doing. Nothing more. Nothing less. If there is some merit to this sort of thing, it will be up to the powers that be to properly research and implement this concept - or something similar to it. I'm just going to keep pretending that a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System is already a done-deal. If this ever becomes a reality - there will be zero gloating on my part. This would simply be the next logical evolutionary step. This very thing might have been a part of the master script for thousands of years. I'm simply going to attempt to get my psychological, spiritual, social, and financial house in order. I'd still like to be a Palmer Joss type of observer - with access but no authority. Keep watching and reading all of the science-fiction you can get your hands on - while keeping this thread in mind. There is so much information and forbidden knowledge presently available to the general public. It's almost as though disclosure has already occurred. Now - if everyone can keep their cool - I think we're going to be ok. Sweet Dreams.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:14 pm

What if the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt, and the Oort Cloud are mostly spaceships? What if most of the planets and moons in this solar system are spaceships (including Earth and its Moon)? I continue to lean toward the practice of multidisciplinary research, accompanied by classical sacred music, lots of exercise in nature, lots of rest and sleep, interaction with other researchers, and lots of independent thinking and speculation. I am wary of being-assisted far journeys - in whatever state or dimension. I really wish to convert the whole damn universe to the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I wish for it to be implemented here - but if there are really b@d@$$ beings (who scare the stuffings out of the Dracs) who are on their way to beat us into reverent submission - then we may need the assistance of other benevolent beings throughout the universe - to decisively deal with those who would do us harm. What if the Annunaki, the Greys, and the Dracs are Human/Reptile Hybrid Supersoldiers created by Lucifer in Underground Base Genetics Laboratories throughout the solar system? What if the really b@d@$$ incoming bunch originated in these same labs - and are travelling throughout the universe - engaging in heartless and cruel conquest? What if this solar system is a staging area for universal conquest - establishing a truly Universal Chruch Theocracy? I hope I didn't spoil anyone's day - but shouldn't we consider all of the possibilities? What would Lucifer say? I might not have to wait very long for an answer. Lucifer - can we cut the crap - and get to the point? I know I'm just a "commoner" - but I do have valid questions - which continue to go unanswered...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 am

I just want to repeat that I envision a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system - WITHOUT ANY ARMAGEDDON OR EXTERMINATION OF ANY KIND. I think there may be malevolent forces in this universe who want us dead - or at least suffering - and wishing we were dead. I want to repeat also that if any of you (human or otherwise) are not here to help the human race achieve SUSTAINABLE RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM - then please leave this solar system now - without harming anyone or anything. I'm serious about a SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM. I'm serious about establishing a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM AKA THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM - BASED UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. If any of you are waiting for me to change my mind - it isn't going to happen. I doubt that I have much clout - but I will continue to pretend that I do. What's funny about all of this - is that I'll probably be long-gone by the time this becomes a reality. This concept will probably rise from the ashes (phoenix-like) of a failed New World Order - so please prepare to rebuild this world - the right way.

I've been reading 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley. Please, please read this book! It's amazing! Alex Collier was right to recommend it! My question is, 'am I a friend or a foe of the Gods of Eden?' Perhaps I am both friend and foe - their worst enemy and their best buddy. I really think that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the wave of the future - even for the Gods of Eden - and even for Lucifer. I truly wish for things to work out well for ALL CONCERNED. If I owned a herd of cattle - why would I want them to be fighting with each other and exterminating themselves? Even if we are essentially cattle, why wouldn't our owners be better-off instituting a proper solar system government - with highly competent self-rule? Even if our masters are 1,000 times as intelligent as us - shouldn't we have a cordial and proper relationship? I don't really know where we are in the universal food-chain - but a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System would work well - whether we are at the bottom, middle, or top of the galactic pecking order. CAN COOLER HEADS PLEASE PREVAIL??!!

I keep watching the following sequence from 'Stargate Continuum' in light of this thread. Watch this repeatedly - then face yourself - and think, and think, and think...

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEPUfmfIsE

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm

What if everyone in the solar system lived on ten thousand to one-hundred thousand dollars (USD) a year? Would these amounts provide a reasonable floor and ceiling for a Responsible Free Enterprise - with no destitute poverty or extreme wealth? I don't necessarily like these numbers - but what is it going to take to make things work out reasonably well for everyone in the solar system? I fully support Constructive Competition - but at what point does wealth become anti-competitive? At what point does poverty begin destroying a civilization? Even if everything I have desired in this thread were handed to me on a silver-platter - I wouldn't necessarily be jumping up and down. I think we will all face huge problems and impossible decisions in the coming decades - no matter how this solar system is governed. We may be lucky to survive. Period.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

This is just a renewed invitation to grapple with the subject of solar system governance. Again, I wish to change everything - and I wish to change nothing. I desire top-down evolutionary change - rather than bottom-up revolutionary change. I have stated that I do not wish to cut anyone out, or to cut anyone loose - including the existing powers that be. I realize that a lot of people hate the so-called powers that be - and frankly, they are not my favorite people (and other than people?) - but in the interest of continuity - they probably need to be included in the transition. Even if some of them are as corrupt as hell - they have a helluva lot of knowledge, experience, and expertise. It almost seems as though that which I desire will have to be implemented in an almost theocratic manner - which is really quite the contradiction. "You will embrace Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - whether you like it, or not!" This would pi$$ everyone off - wouldn't it? But if it weren't done in this manner - how in the hell would it ever get implemented? No one would agree on anything - and we would fight and fight and fight - and then we'd be right back where we started - or worse. I am very, very, very afraid of the secret weaponry which may exist in this solar system. This needs to be properly managed - or we will exterminate ourselves. We won't have to wait for the Vengeful Deities to blast us to the brink of extinction.

I'm not a poster-child for that which I am promoting. Just the opposite. If this is ever going to become a reality - others will have to make it work. I have been accused of repeating the same thing over and over and over - and of creating lengthy posts with dozens of questions - which no one wants to waste their time on. Mea Culpa. But W. Clement Stone used to say 'Repetition, Repetition, Repetition - and Action!!' Joseph Goebbels spoke of reducing an idea to its simplest form - and then repeating it over and over again - despite the objections of the intellectuals. Both of these men were correct. I have been attempting to use the concept of 'theme and variations' with regard to the United States of the Solar System. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFE3l2wbOU0 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFtgN8Ju-VU&feature=related Do you get the counterpoint? I used to be able to play this piece quite well, believe it or not. The process will seem tedious and pointless - but I believe that the end-result will be quite profound and startling. Please take the time to go through this thread - and then think about it in a variety of contexts - including business, religion, politics, science-fiction, etc, etc. I believe that some of the people who do this will be some of the movers and shakers of the next couple of decades. I could be wrong about all of this - but the general area of study should be given plenty of attention. The world is getting smaller and smaller - and even the solar system is getting smaller. I am not racist, sexist, nationalist, elitist, etc. I am minimalist, globalist, constitutionalist, traditionalist, decentralist, etc. This whole thing continues to be an experiment. I just about quit yesterday - but here I am today.

This whole thing is going to take a helluva lot of work and patience. There is so much information out there - and things are changing so quickly. I frankly think that a lot of people aren't going to be able to handle the coming changes - and that there may be a lot of people going insane or committing suicide. I have to mention this because I wish for people to be very thorough researchers - and then to be very tactful communicators. I prefer to keep this thread as an experimental tempest in a teapot - with very few people being exposed to it. This is sort of the crazy-stage - where the bugs get worked out. I doubt that I will do much beyond doing what I'm doing right now. Again - others will have to properly research and test the concept - and then implement it expertly - if it is found to be of significant value. Namaste.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

I'm going to continue to attempt to deal with this topic by pretending to be an insider - interacting with all aspects of the hypothetical Secret Government. I don't know where this will lead - but I doubt that it will end well - for me at least. I'm going to pretend to travel throughout the solar system as an ambassador or coordinator of sorts - who is trying to transform the Secret Solar System Government into a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I don't have a clue how to proceed - and I will step on a lot of very sensitive toes - connected to feet which can kick one where it counts - swiftly and firmly. The horror. This is just an experiment. I honestly don't know where I am going to end up on this adventure. I'm just poking and prodding. Who knows - I might end-up becoming a member of the Illuminati! This thread is basically a continuation of the 'United States of the Solar System' thread from AV1. I have been using the term 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System' more and more because it is so descriptive and concise. The U.S. seems to be in the doghouse - and it's not hard to understand why. But if the Secret Government rules the Visible Government - this may explain 90% of the problems. I just wish to keep conceptualizing Solar System Governance - from a wide variety of perspectives. I'm really trying to hijack the Secret Government and the New World Order - rather than fighting it. I'm a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist - rather than a Shotgun and Constitution in My Truck Constitutionalist. I'm starting to get better acquainted with the Vatican, the United Nations, the City of London, and Washington D.C. I'm also looking at a lot of the fringe material regarding the Underground Bases and the Secret Space Program - but I'm trying to pretend like I'm a non-corrupt member of the Illuminati - or even to pretend (as strange and delusional as it seems) that I am a non-corrupt god or goddess (very small 'g') who is completely onboard with the U.S. Constitution and the Teachings of Jesus. This is a very strange space to be in - and I don't recommend these mind-games to everyone. Don't try this at home kiddies! The following is an example of the kind of Solar System Governance Mind Games I have been playing lately. This one scared me so much - that I decided not to continue it. But now I feel as though I am living it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's midnight. Do you know where your secret government is headquartered? Got cosmic clearance? Someone's knocking on my door. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiu-CEylTOM&feature=related It's a middle-aged man dressed in a three-piece suit. There's a black Suburban with multiple antennas parked in my driveway. My dog is barking furiously. My heart is pounding. I open the door slowly. 'Yes?', I stammer. I am greeted with a terse, 'orthodoxymoron I presume?' I nod affirmatively, as I ask 'Who are you? Why are you here?' The man responds by flashing an official looking badge, and formally stating, 'I am Agent Scranton with the NSA. You need to come with me. Your home and dog will be well cared for, but you must come with me now.' 'What the...' I am interrupted with a firm 'all of your questions will be answered in due time - but you must come with me immediately.' I reluctantly follow - shutting the door behind me - and climbing into the front seat of the still running Suburban.

'What's going on? Where are we going?', I gasp - as we race down the fast lane of the interstate highway at 20 over the speed-limit. Scranton answers, 'a situation has arisen as a direct result of your internet posting. The Solar System Powers That Be have been instructed by the Galactic Powers That Be - in no uncertain terms - that fundamental changes must be made regarding the policies and activities in this solar system - and that they approve, in general, of your editorial bias, as expressed over the last couple of years on various web sites. They have specified that they want you to interact with the major players throughout the solar system - to bring about these changes - in an evolutionary, but not revolutionary, manner.' 'O My God!' I exclaim - as I sink lower and lower in the bucket-seat. 'What have I gotten myself into? I don't know what to say or do. I just posted random thoughts, and asked stupid questions, to try to figure out what's going on in this crazy world. Why me? How do I know that you're telling me the truth? How do I know that you're not just kidnapping me? How do I know that I'm not going to end up as food for the reptilians?' 'Look orthodoxymoron - this is serious! This world was slated for an extermination event, which has now been placed on hold - pending the success or failure of the reforming efforts.'

'Exterminatus Interruptus?', I smirk. 'Get with the program wise-guy! Nobody likes you! Your house is a mess. Your life is a mess. You don't have a degree. You're not an insider. You're politically incorrect. You're just a smart-alec with no brains and no track record. The visible and legitmate government hates you. The secret government hates you. The Annunaki hate you. The reptilians and greys hate you. The church hates you. The Jesuits and Alphabet Agents hate you. Satan and Lucifer hate you. Jesus loves you - but everyone else thinks you're an @$$hole! You have no friends. Your co-workers hate you. Your family hates you. You even hate yourself - don't you? Everyone is furious with the strong-arm tactics of the Galactic Powers That Be - but there's not a damn thing they can do about it! The deliberately inflicted oil disasters in the Gulf of Mexico were part of this fiasco. The Solar System Powers That Be have to cooperate with you - whether they like it or not!' Everyone thinks this is a sick joke. You have no support. You will fail. The New World Order, with a world human population of 500,000,000...is inevitable. You are simply prolonging the agony. You're not good enough for anyone. No Nobel Peace Prize for you. You should've written an Old Testamental Justification for Nuking Iran! Why don't you just give-up? Curse God - and commit suicide! To be, or not to be? That is the question.

I count to ten, and calmly respond, 'OK...I'm going to need a helluva lot more evidence that what you are saying is really true. I don't trust anyone - not even myself. I think this might be some sort of a MILAB or a CIA mind-control experiment. You claim that 'everyone' hates me - well to be quite honest - I don't like you Scranton!' 'Like me or not - it's showtime pretty-boy - and you'd better watch your backside - because there are a lot of reptilians, greys, and humans who want to see you fail BIG TIME!' I take a deep breath - try to relax - and calmly whisper, 'Agent Scranton - if we can't even get along - how in the hell am I supposed to interact constructively with the PTB?' Scranton gives me a sideways look, and whispers back, 'You need to know your place. This thing is bigger than you can possibly imagine - and if you come on strong like 'Ghost Busters' - the system will eat you alive.' I sheepishly reply, 'I dreamed of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. I had big ideas. But now that I am confronted with this - I'm not so sure any more. I don't know where to begin. By the way - where are we going?'

'I'm driving you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Lucifer.' 'Lucifer?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'orthodoxymoron - this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the ride - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a 90% human/10% reptile hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am

The following quotes were posted by Viking on AV1. I don't know the sources - but I wish I did.

"Man has been trained to believe that which he is told - whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply a victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth"

"Only at the close of the present major cycle the whole world will join together in the sweetest hymn ever sung upon Earth: a divine anthem of international co-operation, global goodwill and united spiritual purpose"

If we ignore the esoteric and solar system governance - then we are irresponsible - aren't we? On the other hand - if we go crazy dealing with all of this - that's being irresponsible too - isn't it? I'd just like to forget the whole thing - but I am very afraid that the general public is being screwed - but I'm not sure by whom - and why. So - what is the proper balance-point in all of this? I'm not particularly rebellious or ambitious. I'm just curious and scared. I'd just like to have a single day of peace.

One more time:

9.5 Theses:

1. Replace Canon Law with the Teachings of Jesus.

2. Institute a Modified Latin Mass (with no communion - emphasizing the remembrance of Christ and His Teachings - rather than His Sacrifice) - offering Masses seven days a week - with no preference regarding the day or days of attendance.

3. Base All Homilies, Theology, and Ritual Upon the Teachings of Jesus.

4. Eliminate Penance and Confession (replacing both with psychological and spiritual counseling).

5. Allow Women to be Priests and Popes.

6. Allow Priests to Marry and Popes to Marry (and eliminate all blasphemous titles).

7. Eliminate All Crucifixes (The bloody, dying, and mostly naked Jesus should not be paraded and displayed).

8. Be Completely Honest Regarding the History of the Church, the World, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

9. Institute a Program of Responsible Reproduction (lifting the ban on birth-control).

9.5. Base Civil and Church Governance on the U.S. Constitution.

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

As of this moment - I am pi$$ed-off at everyone in the universe - given my limited knowledge - and given the fact that no one seems to really want to open-up about what the hell is really going on. I think this whole solar system mess has been horribly mishandled. I don't think this had to happen this way at all. I'm mad at the good guys and gals - and the bad guys and gals. Everything is insane! I want this BS to stop NOW. Does anyone with any clout and compassion read any of these threads? Somebody who is somebody (or at least thinks they are somebody) better get something going around here. Can you hear me now? Once again - I don't know the whole story - but why have thousands of years of suffering and death (including women and children) been tolerated by the supposedly highly advanced beings of the universe? Sometimes I doubt that there really are truly advanced and ethical beings throughout the universe. In any case - I am suspecting that all is not well - throughout the whole damn universe. I want this solar system to get it's act together - and then maybe we can accurately figure out what's really going on throughout the rest of the universe. Why is a reasonable system of law and order - responsibility and freedom - psychology and ethics - so damn hard to implement? Why all of the lies and bs? The 'Word of God' turns out to be the word of someone who does not seem to have much genuine love for the human race. The Teachings of Jesus are the rare exception. This solar system should be a paradise for all benevolent beings. But here again - I don't know the full story regarding universe, solar system, and Earth history. It's all a great big secret. Madness Without End. I really and truly desire a happy existence for EVERYONE - including you, Lucifer. I hereby invite everyone - human and otherwise - to unite around a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - but you need to really mean it - and back it up with action. I'm only saying this because I'm scared - not because I'm rebellious. I'm not shaking my fist at God. I'm just shaking. Namaste.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

The Nazis and Masons are the two major players in this solar system - aren't they? What would it take for most of them to embrace a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System? I'm calling for defectors on both sides. This damn thing just needs to be defused. We can use all of the bases and fancy technology for constructive purposes - instead of the extermination of the human race. I think both sides have been used, misused, and abused - and that tens or hundreds of millions of innocent human beings have been collateral damage. I'm sure both sides have their justifications and horror stories - and we can deal with all of this - in an orderly and peaceful manner. I can see myself embracing both Nazis and Masons. I might even embrace Dracs and Greys. I just want the suffering, death, and bs in this solar system to end. I'm not sure I understand who is REALLY behind the Nazis and Masons - but this thing needs to be resolved NOW. We can argue and fight on the internet for centuries - if we want to - but this madness needs to transition into a cold-infowar. How about it, Lucifer?
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 am

The following is a composite of posts from another thread - where my thoughts were deemed to be inappropriate for that thread, erroneous, redundant, repetitious, etc, etc. I posted some of it elsewhere in this thread - but included everything here for context and continuity. Some of the following may be irrelevant to this thread. On the other hand - I am attempting to tie just about everything into the general theme of this thread. It really has to work everywhere - or it won't really work anywhere - because everything is really interrelated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6pvm9Dcjzo&NR=1

Does Amen Ra have anything to do with all of this? Does Hathor have anything to do with all of this? Does Horus have anything to do with all of this? Why do we have to play 'Star Wars' and 'Masters of the Universe'? Can't we just all get along? Why can't we base this solar system on Responsibility and the US Constitution - and attempt to accomodate all races and ideologies - within this larger context? Why can't this solar system become a paradise? Do ancient wrongs have to be righted with retribution, recompense, and annihilation? Why can't things be set up properly - and then kindly yet firmly discipline those who choose to continue to be @$$holes??? Why is this so @#%$&* hard??? Advanced beings can travel the stars superluminally - yet they behave like a bunch of drunken sailors??? WTF??? BTW - I thought the Andromedans were supposed to be the good guys? What would Alex Collier say? What if the Queen of Heaven created the Dracs? What if the Queen of Heaven is an Annunaki? I really want the complete truth to emerge - and then I want a reconciliation - which might include incarceration and restitution - but no #$%^& Star Wars Extermination BS!!! What about that Solar System Exorcism? Can this be expanded to keep all of the Bastards of the Universe OUT OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWOHfG_jFo We'll just have to get our act together here in this solar system - get the Dracs and Annunaki to do battle with the incoming b@d@$$ dudes on their way from Andromeda - and then when what's left gets here - we'll finish them off. And I'm a pacifist. Did these b@$t@rds get kicked-out of Andromeda? Are the good-guys finally getting the upper-hand over the bad-guys? Perhaps this incoming group should turn on their leaders - kick their @$$ - and join us! Just a thought. Decisions, decisions...

What if Earth Human Beings were originally from Aldebaran, Sirius, and M-42? Are we really Earthlings? Some say that Earth is not our planet. Could this have some validity? Does anyone have a clue as to who the Mystery Incoming Visitors (MIV) might be? If the Draconians are really Human/Reptile Hybrids - created in genetics labs within this solar system - should we still call them Dracs or Alpha Draconians? Do you remember, in 'Avatar', when Jake stands his ground against a really nasty creature - which then runs away - and Jake thinks he's really hot - until he finds out that there's an even meaner and nastier group of creatures behind him - which is why the other guy is running away. Perhaps the toughest gangs in the cosmos are getting ready to rumble here in this solar system. This may be a most dangerous game we are playing. What would Rainsford say? I guess I'd like to see everyone rally around the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - implemented in their own way, and in their own time. The regressives of the universe might find themselves vastly outnumbered and outgunned - very soon. JOHN MAY LIVES! LONG LIVE THE FIFTH COLUMN! RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM FIGHTERS UNITE!

Again - if the Dracs were created right here in this solar system - and especially if they have souls which are of the same origin and nature as average human beings - are Dracs to be considered to be 'Earthlings'? And even more unsettling, should they be considered to be Humans? If some of these Non-Andromedans from Andromeda were actually born or hatched in Andromeda - should they be considered to be 'Andromedans'? What if we stole this planet - and stole fire from the gods - in the form of advanced technology and wisdom? Should the gods just forget the whole damn thing? Are all of the ancient Star Wars now properly resolved? If not - how do we right any past wrongs - and make sure that they don't happen again? I simply wish to see this solar system become a refuge for benevolent beings - human or otherwise. Those who are presently here, should be allowed to stay, if they play fair and play nice - regardless of origins and past misdeeds. Future transgressions should be dealt-with kindly yet firmly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey6ugTmCYMk&feature=related What if our moon once accompanied Nibiru? I think I asked this somewhere else - but I didn't notice if anyone replied. What if some of us used the Moon as a 'getaway car'. Or - is the Moon really a Nibiruan UFO - which is keeping us under lock and key? What is the relationship between Earth, Moon, Nibiru, and Sirius? Seriously.What if the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt, and the Oort Cloud are mostly spaceships? What if most of the planets and moons in this solar system are spaceships (including Earth and its Moon)?

I continue to lean toward the practice of multidisciplinary research, accompanied by classical sacred music, lots of exercise in nature, lots of rest and sleep, interaction with other researchers, and lots of independent thinking and speculation. I am wary of being-assisted far journeys - in whatever state or dimension. I really wish to convert the whole damn universe to the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I wish for it to be implemented here - but if there are really b@d@$$ beings (who scare the stuffings out of the Dracs) who are on their way to beat us into reverent submission - then we may need the assistance of other benevolent beings throughout the universe - to decisively deal with those who would do us harm. What if the Annunaki, the Greys, and the Dracs are Human/Reptile Hybrid Supersoldiers created by Lucifer in Underground Base Genetics Laboratories throughout the solar system? What if the really b@d@$$ incoming bunch originated in these same labs - and are travelling throughout the universe - engaging in heartless and cruel conquest? What if this solar system is a staging area for universal conquest - establishing a truly Universal Chruch Theocracy? I hope I didn't spoil anyone's day - but shouldn't we consider all of the possibilities? What would Lucifer say? I might not have to wait very long for an answer. Lucifer - can we cut the crap - and get to the point? I know I'm just a "commoner" - but I do have valid questions - which continue to go unanswered. I keep asking the questions, so as to make you face yourself (and inner-self, higher-self, spirit-guides, et's, et al) and think. I sort of like the going within approach. I do it for answers. Might I be stepping on toes with my incessant pseudointellectual inquiries? What would Raven say? 95% of my questions are not answered by anyone, regardless of whether they go within, go without, go out of body, or go out of their minds. And yes - I am stuck on f#$%ed. I think I have sorted the major issues out - namely the relationship between responsibility and freedom - and most people do not seem to want responsible freedom - and yes, when a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System becomes a reality in the near future - the transition will be excruciating for many, if not most. Indeed, the curtain and the conduit are closing. BTW - I'm not stepping on my toes. I'm stepping on my d#$%!

I just want to repeat that I envision a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system - WITHOUT ANY ARMAGEDDON OR EXTERMINATION OF ANY KIND. I think there may be malevolent forces in this universe who want us dead - or at least suffering - and wishing we were dead. I want to repeat also that if any of you (human or otherwise) are not here to help the human race achieve SUSTAINABLE RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM - then please leave this solar system now - without harming anyone or anything. I'm serious about a SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM. I'm serious about establishing a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM AKA THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM - BASED UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. If any of you are waiting for me to change my mind - it isn't going to happen. I doubt that I have much clout - but I will continue to pretend that I do. What's funny about all of this - is that I'll probably be long-gone by the time this becomes a reality. This concept will probably rise from the ashes (phoenix-like) of a failed New World Order - so please prepare to rebuild this world - the right way.

I've been reading 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley. Please, please read this book! It's amazing! Alex Collier was right to recommend it! My question is, 'am I a friend or a foe of the Gods of Eden?' Perhaps I am both friend and foe - their worst enemy and their best buddy. I really think that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the wave of the future - even for the Gods of Eden - and even for Lucifer. BTW - I will continue to assume that Lucifer or the Queen of Heaven, or Amen Ra, or Hathor, or Whoever - continues to run this solar system in a manner which is not in the best interest of the human race. I truly wish for things to work out well for ALL CONCERNED. If I owned a herd of cattle - why would I want them to be fighting with each other and exterminating themselves? Even if we are essentially cattle, why wouldn't our owners be better-off instituting a proper solar system government - with highly competent self-rule? Even if our masters are 1,000 times as intelligent as us - shouldn't we have a cordial and proper relationship with them? I don't really know where we are in the universal food-chain - but a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System would work well - whether we are at the bottom, middle, or top of the galactic pecking order. CAN COOLER HEADS PLEASE PREVAIL??!! I keep watching the following sequence from 'Stargate Continuum'. Watch this repeatedly - then face yourself - and think, and think, and think. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEPUfmfIsE 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related

The Creator God of the Universe gave us minds - and we should use them - rather than having faith in we know not what, and trusting in malevolent extraterrestrials - who are probably laughing at our stupidity - for thousands and thousands of years. Namaste is recognizing the Divinity Within Humanity, Loving Neighbor as Self, and Seeing Christ in All Persons. Constitutional provides for a Sustainable Organized Decentralism, and a Minimalist Union of Spirituality and State. Responsible is Love with Substance - and More Than a Feeling. It is Making the Problems of the World - My Problem - rather than passing by on the other side - and ignoring them. It is Self Control. It is Thinking Things Through - Cause and Effect - on an Ongoing and Long-Term Basis. Freedom is that which results when all of the above are harmoniously implemented. Pursuing freedom directly leads to anarchy - and ultimately to tyranny. Responsible Freedom is the only Lasting Freedom.

Why is all of the above so objectionable to so many people? Perhaps we really deserve the New World Order which the Powers That Be have planned for us. Perhaps we will just have to learn the hard way - century after century after century - and maybe we'll never get it. Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    devakas

Post  devakas on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 am

......hmm

When Krisna’s friend Arjuna asked the same questions, Krisna said there is only way to know by meditation. The Maya queen (illusion) uses matter to condition us.
    Arjuna said ‘I have so many thoughts and questions…’ Krisna said - Yes, to stop your thoughts is as hard as to stop the wind, but only when you conquer your mind, you are free of thoughts you will free yourself to understand how matter and mind conditions us.

Tagore said – if we can only think unconditionally with any ever made reference to any knowledge….

Ortho get ready Floyd has Birthday party... I love you
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:39 am

Thank-you Devakas. My questioning/smart-alec approach to learning - and my minimalist fundamentalist approach to a unified theory of solar system governance - seems to be incomprehensibly misunderstood. I've never been too keen about emptying my mind. I seem to be pretty much of an airhead as it is. I prefer interdisciplinary research in a variety of contexts. I also understand that perceptions are deceptive - but I think the notions that 'everything is a hologram' and 'nothing is real' are utter rubbish. I'm a simple man - and I will remain a simple man. Thanks for the heads-up for Floyd's birthday. Strawberry Fields Forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAI8W_7dqHk&feature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 pm

All of this research, thinking, and posting is scaring the hell out of me. I'm interested in the subject - but I think I'm in way over my head - and I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I'd like to stop completely - but the subject is really too important to ignore. How 'bout we forget about the problems of the solar system - and go space truckin in a UFO? We could play Deep Purple and have cookies and wine! We could bring a couple of Dracs and Greys along for company! I'm really not as retentive as I often seem to be!
    The Kingdom of God is a Party!!! Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Crazy Happy bounce confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3r7ZVblz8&feature=related confused bounce Crazy Happy

Well we had a lot of luck on Venus
    We always have a ball on Mars
    We're meeting all the groovy people
    We've rocked the Milky way so far
    We danced around the Borealis
    We're space trucking round the stars

2 times :
    Come on, come on, come on,
    Let's go space trucking

Remember when you did the moonshot
    And Ponny Treeper lid the way
    We'd move to the Canaveral moonstop
    And every night would dance and sway
    We got music in our solar system
    We're space trucking round the stars

2 times :
    Come on, come on, come on,
    Let's go space trucking

The fireball that we ruled was moving
    And now we got the new machine
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah the freaks said
    Man those cats can really sing
    They got music in their solar systems
    They rocked around the Milky way
    They danced around the Borealis
    They're space trucking every day

Many times :
    Come on, come on come on
    Let's go space trucking

Here's a couple of songs for you, Kali!

confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqbHSm5colY&feature=related confused

confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA confused

I actually feel quite close to Kali, at this point - as strange as that sounds. I keep thinking of a single individual as being in charge of solar system governance for thousands of years - in both positive and negative ways. What would you have done if you had been in charge? What would you do if you were in charge presently? I think that most of us would have done a worse job than the man or woman behind the curtain. But still, I think we need to move on to a more open solar system governmental system. It may have to be a theocratically imposed system of responsible freedom - as contradictory as that sounds. I can visualize where I would like to see things end-up - but I don't really know how to get there. I think that noble means must be incorporated to achieve noble ends. Did you get my point? A minimalist system of Responsible Freedom might have to be arbitrarily established and maintained - while allowing the system to operate without interference or manipulation. Imposed Freedom. What a contradiction! That would make everyone mad - right? Is there really any hope for a peaceful and free solar system? Is this a situation where everything we, the gods, and the goddesses try, will fail? I do think that no matter what we do, we will face unimaginable problems, for hundreds and thousands of years. How do we have leadership with balls (Atlas for President), yet maintain a free and open society, which is filled with love and light? Are we going to have Kumbaya as the National Anthem - and the Dove as the National Bird? Actually - as corny as that sounds - I rather like it! How about Ron Paul as Secretary of State - and Dennis Kucinich as Secretary of Peace?
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Conservatives seem to know. They have the answer, and the answer is usually historical, and sometimes hysterical! Sometimes I have gotten the impression that a conservative is someone who rigidly guards a tradition, and is willing to do just about anything to make sure that the tradition, of whatever nature, is maintained without compromise or without admitting any deficiency or error whatsoever! This pursuit sometimes seems to involve denial of reality, or even lying, consciously or subconsciously. Historically, it has sometimes involved violence or even killing! Conservatives usually seem to view liberals with suspicion and contempt. Some conservatives act as though ignorance were a virtue! The conservatives often are the fund providers. Follow the money…

Liberals, on the other hand, seem to know better than the conservatives…but they don't really know anything for sure! The answer could be this, or it could be that…or none of the above. Liberals are often educated and sophisticated, and look down on conservatives, who they view as being rigid and stupid! Sometimes they act as though everything is a big joke! Especially everything conservative. They tend to have an in your face, rebellious attitude! The liberals often are the complainers…

What if the solution to the liberal v conservative dilemma involved combining the best of liberalism and conservatism? Wherein the best of a historical tradition is positively reinforced, but also treated with honesty regarding any deficiencies. And also having a commitment to applying a tradition to modernity in an intelligent and appropriate manner.

When one attempts to build a building, if you keep changing the foundation, you never get the building built! On the other hand, if you are not open to constructive criticism, you may end up with an unsafe eyesore! I believe that the Teachings of Jesus are the foundation or the solid rock upon which we need to build His church. All other ground is sinking sand! Let's learn from the building collapses and code violations of the past 2,000 years…

If the liberals and conservatives could come to realize that they need each other…the journey of life and discovery might be a whole lot more productive and enjoyable!

To embrace the Teachings of Jesus is to be both liberal and conservative! Jesus was arguably a liberal in style and in opposition to the corrupt status quo…but a conservative regarding upholding the best unchangeable principles and concepts of the Old Testament!

Should the Constitution of the United States and current events be regularly discussed at church, if not during church? Should the U.S. Constitution be part of a Christian Constitution? How's that for opening a can of worms?

The Constitution protects the church from the state…protects the state from the church…protects the individual from the state…and protects the state from the individual! It also provides an orderly manner by which important decisions may be reached. Checks and balances abound. Renegade dictators need not apply! Evolutionary rather than revolutionary change is the norm. At least once we got past the American Revolution and the Civil War! Is there really such a thing as a 'civil' war? Shouldn't it be called the Uncivil War? Are we Barbarians? Can't we get along? Guess not! We should have read George Washington's Rules of Civility.

Anyway, Christians should not be ignorant or silent regarding politics. They are highly irresponsible if they leave the important issues of our nation up to others! If our faith cannot be applied effectively to contemporary issues…it's nearly worthless! Well, what about separation of church and state? Shouldn't we just sing and pray and keep our heads up in the clouds, or up...never mind? That is a rhetorical question, by the way! The state cannot establish a state church, such as the Church of England. A church leader cannot control the state…although some seem to be trying to do so! Thank God and the Founding Fathers for the U.S. Constitution! The Founding Mothers probably inspired the Founding Fathers to make history!

Christians and the Christian church should be vocal regarding religious and political issues, but they should seek to convince people with love and logic…and not to control them by force! There is a huge difference! Have you read Fox’s Book of Martyrs? Have you read about The Crusades and The Inquisition? What senseless bloodbaths! And they were ordered and carried out by professed followers of Jesus! Don't think that can't happen again. Don't I have faith in humanity? Well, no…not really…

Preachers and priests should not have to worry about losing their church's tax-exempt status when they support a political candidate or position! The establishment clause should not be confused with the free exercise clause! What about freedom of speech? The yanking of the tax-exempt status of a church because of sermon content is tantamount to prohibiting the free exercise of religion and the freedom of speech. Read the entire First Amendment. Here it is folks…the whole one sentence:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

To say that the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution was inspired by Christianity is probably true and acceptable. To say that this is a Christian Nation is not true, and is extremely dangerous! It was my observation that the Moral Majority was Neither! And that the Religious Right is Wrong! Could a U.S. President ignore the U.S. Constitution based upon the “spirit-led” experience of the Religious Right? Has this already happened?

And by the way, is Sola Scriptura scriptural? The twin principles of freedom and responsibility, which are the foundation of the Teachings of Jesus, are non-negotiable! The context of the Teachings of Jesus is not our context, and we do have to use our brains and the internet, to make intelligent theological statements which are relevant to modernity, so as to not degenerate into pious zombies, or Godbots! Modern politics is our context! What would President Jesus Christ say and do! Would He preemptively attack a country that might be a threat at some point in the future?

Am I a bleeding heart, morally ambiguous, anti-God liberal? No! Just a Red Letter Constitutionalist! Shouldn't we all take the U.S. Constitution and the Teachings of Jesus very seriously? It sure beats the oppression of a corrupt New World Order Theocracy!

Are you mad? Probably both the religious and irreligious are mad, at this point! As a child, I learned quickly not to talk openly about religion, politics, and sex! But when I became a man, I put away these childhood lessons…to my detriment! If you think you're mad now, wait 'till I start writing about sex! You think I’m kidding…don’t you?

What is fundamentally Christian? What is fundamentally American?

Allow me to submit that Freedom and Responsibility answer both questions! Sure, one can say that the Bible, in general, and the teachings of Christ, in particular, are fundamentally Christian! And that the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights are fundamentally American! All of the above is true!

However, if you don't get the fundamental principles straight…you won't get the fundamental documents straight! And you won’t get the proper relationship between Christian and Church…or between Citizen and Country…or between Church and Country…or between Country and World!

In other words, focus on Freedom and Responsibility, and everything falls into place! Focus on Something Else, and everything falls apart!

Please, study and think, long and hard, regarding the above! It's easy to say, "Duh, I could've told you that! You're wasting my time, Einstein!" But to think through the implications and ramifications, and to apply them to our lives and to our world, may be that which keeps this planet from descending into a darker midnight than any in history! I believe we are on the brink of something very good, or something very evil! How we handle Freedom and Responsibility will determine our destiny!

Walking down the path of Freedom without Responsibility, will result in anarchy and the inevitable loss of Freedom! Walking down the path of Responsibility without Freedom, will result in Irresponsibility! One must walk down the path of Freedom WITH Responsibility to retain either! It's all or nothing! Don't walk down the Primrose Path! And don't forget to pray!

If we do not educate and discipline ourselves regarding the above, drastic measures will undoubtedly be implemented! We may not survive these measures! We live in a very wonderful world, but also a very dangerous world! Let's get our act together before the big hook yanks us off the stage of life! Let's learn to fly right and live right, before we're shot down! Let's learn to swim properly before we are ordered out of the gene pool! He or she who has ears to hear…let them hear…

Jesus didn't exactly promote the idea of mega-churches, did he?! He seemed to promote the idea of highly moral people disbursed throughout society in a non-regimented, non-ritualized, decentralized manner! He didn't instruct His followers to build a temple to His glory and honor, so that He could be worshiped and praised! He simply wanted people to treat other people properly! And to understand that how we treat people during this physical life will determine our destiny when we breathe our last breath!

Throughout history, when there are large groups of people marching in lock-step, with God on their side, or simply believing that they are superior to others, people start being treated poorly, or even being killed! Some call this collectivism!

The concept of collectivism is that when human individuality is smothered by the momentum of large groups, the voice of reason and conscience is silenced, and people behave inhumanly toward other people! People identify themselves and others by their group, rather than by the individual content of their characters!

So...Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan.....and Democratic United States were all collectivist societies as they fought with each-other! Each thought they were right, that they were completely justified in slaughtering the other inferior or wrong people!

Liberals shouldn't be smug, 'cause wasn't Communist Russia atheist left-wing liberal?! And sorry conservatives, wasn't Nazi Germany right-wing conservative?! With God on their side?!

I noticed a bumper sticker the other day which read, "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups!" That wasn't a very nice thing to write, but it did make me laugh and feel a bit smug! Maybe it was because I felt superior to Those Stupid People in the large groups! Hey! Wait a minute! Doesn't that reaction indicate that I have a collectivist mentality?! I think so!

The collectivist mentality separates people by skin color, national origin, religious affiliation, political party, education, ad infinitum! It judges a book by its cover, rather than by its content!

"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." --- 1 Samuel 16:8 NIV.

"Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment." --- John 7:24 NIV.

Often political or religious discussions are heated, loud, and even angry! Why is this! Many preachers and politicians give angry sermons and speeches! Why is this? Is this the way it has to be? Is this the nature of the beast? Is this the nature of the beast within?

One of my favorite bumper stickers reads: "I Don't Want a Solution...I Just Want to Complain!" Sometimes I think the path to world peace is the path to the nearest bathroom, judging from the expressions on so many people's faces! Many are Retentive to the Nth!

Maybe preachers and politicians should have to take a series of anger management classes before they are allowed to speak publicly! These angry young and old men and women infuriate me!! I heard a true story about an anger management teacher showing up half an hour late for an anger management class! The students were really ticked-off!!

Some talk show hosts seem to go out of their way to make people angry! If you agree with them you are mad at the stupid people they're attacking! If you happen to be on the receiving end, you're mad 'cause they're attacking you! So whether you agree or disagree with the host, you end up mad! This just makes me livid!

Finally, another bumper sticker: "Jesus Loves You! But Everyone Else Thinks You're a Jerk!" Perhaps it should be: "You May Love Yourself! But Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk!" Or how 'bout: "I Don't Discriminate...I Hate Everyone!"

OK then, I got that out of my system, but maybe I shouldn't have! Do you think less of me now? Did I go too far? Are you mad? I think I went too far, and I'm mad at myself! But I'm not going to change this post, so no one will have a false impression of me, and be disappointed later...sorry, no primrose path...

What do you think about secret societies? Are you afraid of them? Are you paranoid? Some people say I'm paranoid. But just 'cause I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me!

Frankly, I have no problem with secret societies, if and only if, they are not corrupt! If groups of people meet secretly to discuss the problems of the world, and seek solutions, to make the world a better place for everyone, we all owe them a debt of gratitude! And it's better to kick ideas around privately, rather than going off half-cocked in public! If people are donating time, energy, and resources, with love for neighbor as self as their modus operandi, then they have my highest regards!

However, having said the above, I have a sinking feeling that all has not been, and is not presently, well! The tendency is to manipulate people and situations, even resorting to violent and illegal means, for self interest and power, to the detriment of just about everyone. Everything that I have heard or read points to corruption in many of these groups. Some of it is unfathomable alleged corruption!

I once emailed a secretive organization with a sincere and polite message supportive of the U.S. Constitution as an alternative basis for globalism. And I’m sure they made an immediate tangential paradigm shift because of my little note! Right! We need to communicate with everyone…including those we may disagree with…but we need to do it with tact and genuine love. Let’s not demonize…let’s just make this crazy world work!

My hope and prayer, is that in this enlightened age, that secret societies will clean up their acts, and seek the greater good for all people! That the words of Jesus will be read in their meetings! That they will earnestly pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, and with the power of the Holy Spirit! That they will kick Lucifer aka Satan, and Illegal Aliens, completely out of their secret organizations, if they haven‘t already! I’m a dreamer…

I really don’t think that people deliberately set out to do the wrong thing, or to be evil. I don’t think that there are very many people on this planet who wake up in the morning and say, “how evil can I be today?” Most people try to do the right thing, but often times, exactly the opposite gets done! Some well meaning people are simply out of touch. And if some of us were in their shoes…we might be a lot worse than we think they are! We all have a long way to go…and a lot to learn and unlearn! Instead of fighting with each other…we need to positively reinforce what the other persons or groups are doing that we can agree with…and then once we are trusted friends…we can work on the difficult subjects!

Watch out for Silas!

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I am convinced that we need to study the Constitution and the Gospels side by side, and notice the underlying principles in both! They both need to be studied in both a devotional and a scholarly sense. One needs a complete understanding of both the spirit and letter of each of these foundational documents!

I believe that the common underlying principles in the Constitution and the Gospels are Freedom and Responsibility! I have stated this elsewhere in this site, but it is worth repeating over and over! And these principles must always be joined at the hip. They must never be separated! If they are not together, they are not at all! They cease to exist!

If you haven't noticed, there are a lot of conspiracy theorists these days! Everyone is out to get us! Including the government, so they say! Much of their claims seem far-fetched, yet some of them seem credible!

Well, let me go out on a limb, and alarm paranoid theorists and would-be tyrannical dictators alike! Crowd control is necessary! Law and order is necessary! Anarchy must be resisted! But who wants to be bullied by a dictatorial oppressor! Think this through from both the perspective of the controllers and the controlled! Who wants to be either! I don't! So what is the best means of crowd control? Self-control! Another way of saying this is responsibility! A situation where freedom and responsibility is simultaneously maximized requires very little, if any, authoritarian crowd control!

When people are free and responsible, they are not rebellious and they do not need to be treated like cattle and herded into gated corals! So rather than lay plans for martial law, it's probably a better idea to educate the citizenry in freedom and responsibility! This sounds simplistic, but I believe that it is the only way to avoid the doomsday scenarios of the conspiracy theorists!

Tangentially related to this subject is an observation regarding the Second Amendment to the Constitution! The gun-one! I know I’m a loose cannon, but I’m going to go off half-cocked anyway! The Second Amendment is a single sentence, but you almost never hear it quoted in it’s brief entirety! How come? It reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Shouldn’t this be interpreted as a non-dismembered unit? Doesn’t this imply some kind of organization and discipline? Some kind of responsibility, if you will? Does the term “well regulated” imply control? If guns are to fight the ‘Gestapo,’ shouldn’t we have a tank in every garage?! That’s an Arm, isn’t it?! I bet it would cost an Arm and a Leg! But it might come in handy when the black helicopters show up! I’m joking, but they weren’t laughing in Nazi Germany! Some people think Fascism could happen right here in America! Enter ‘Naomi Wolf’ or ‘From Freedom to Fascism’ into YouTube. You’d better be sitting down!

Once again, Freedom must be Responsible, or Tyranny will step in to quell the disturbance! I see the point of both sides of the gun control debate! Tyrants always take away the guns! As a pragmatic solution, may I suggest that classes conducted by the N.R.A. in the responsible use of firearms be required. And that each firearm owner demonstrate proficiency and responsibility in the use of their firearms. Self-discipline will prevent State-discipline! And finally, that the firearms purchased be appropriate for the intended use. An M-16 under the front seat of a car would not be appropriate, would it? How about an anti-aircraft gun on the roof…and a bazooka in the trunk?!

We the people often act like chickens with our heads cut off! No wonder reports surface that the government is preparing to control us forcibly! Both sides need to grow up! Both sides need to act like responsible adults! And the best way to do this is to become students of the Constitution and the Gospels! Both the government and the governed need to reverently study these documents, and then put freedom and responsibility into practice! This is no violation of the separation of church and state!

The First Amendment refers to church and state, and is a single sentence! Why is it so often not quoted in it’s brief entirety? It reads, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” This simple sentence sure gets twisted and manipulated, added thereto or truncated!

We can’t have a Church of America, with the power of the State used to make people keep it’s commandments! But the Establishment clause should never be used to restrict the Free Exercise of Religion, the Freedom of Speech, Press, and Assembly, provided for in the same sentence!! A church should never, ever have it’s tax-exempt status removed because it criticizes the government, or because it is anti-war!

Responsibility and Freedom 101 needs to be taught in our schools! This is simply Psychology and Ethics 101! The answer to 1984 is 1776! Do the math!

What do you think about presidential politics? Have you decided who you would like to see as the new President of the United States in 2012? What is your basis for making this important decision? Does your faith play a part in deciding? There are several issues which seem to be of supreme importance!

First: Which candidate has the best record of competently applying the Constitution to each and every issue and situation? How well do they understand the implications and ramifications of the Constitution? Will they vigorously defend the Constitution against all threats and abuses of whatever nature?

Second: Which candidate has the best record of being fiscally conservative? Will they use our money properly and legally, or will they waste our money and squander our resources? Will they get us out of debt, and keep us in the financial leadership position in the world? Or will they place us further into debt and servitude to other countries?

Third: Which candidate has the best record of utilizing our military Constitutionally and properly? Do they support us being the policemen of the world, under the direction of foreign powers? Do they support making friends throughout the world? Or, do they support making enemies faster than we can kill them? Will they properly secure our borders and ports and properly defend our homeland, and not just talk about it and waste billions of dollars accomplishing nothing? Will they go after potential terrorists? Or will they go after us?

Fourth: Which candidate has the best record of limiting the size of the Federal government, and limiting the governmental interference in our lives? Would you pay a bully to bully you? This includes spying, search, and seizure without probable cause! Are we on the verge of a 1930's Fascist Germany scenario? Which candidate would stop this in its tracks? Which candidate would enable, or even promote, this scary governmental behavior?

Fifth: Which candidate is the most Christ-like? Not necessarily the one who talks the most religious talk, but the one who is the most responsible and moral! The most loving and kind! Which candidate will respect the establishment clause most faithfully? Yet will honor freedom of speech and religious expression, even when it is critical of their administration and policies?

I also have a very strong conviction that this country needs a well-established, genuine, strong and respected third-party…based on the Constitution…plus nothing…with no hidden religious or social agendas. An unbiased media network would be necessary to properly communicate constitutional common sense to the American people.

Study the Constitution and the Gospels carefully and prayerfully, and think long and hard! 2012 may be the most important presidential election in U.S. history! The stakes are very, very high...

Have you made a New Years Resolution? If not, allow me to suggest one! The following is my resolution!

To read the Declaration of Independence completely through once every week throughout the year! This is what got the American dream off the ground! Keeping this document clearly in mind will help to keep us in touch with the Spirit of '76!

To read the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights completely through once every week throughout the entire year! It can be made interesting by thinking through every possibility and eventuality connected with this foundational document! It's what will keep us responsibly free if we study and apply it!

To read the State Constitution completely through once every week throughout the year! This is a localized constitution which should be faithfully observed to keep corruption out!

To read the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus in the Canonical Four Gospels completely through once every week throughout the year! This is the foundation of Christianity, whether Christianity realizes it or not! These teachings, prayerfully and carefully studied and lived, will help us to understand the spirit and letter of the civil documents!

The ultimate goal is for Freedom with Responsibility to reign supreme throughout our nation! This city on a hill will then guide the rest of the world toward the promised land! If we neglect our responsibility, this world will undoubtedly be plunged into a midnight of indescribable misery, and may not survive! Technological advancement without moral advancement will result in the extinction of the human race!

Today determines tomorrow! Our planet is how we plan it!

As a teen, in 1975, in a hangar at the Hollywood-Burbank Airport, I recall watching and listening to Ronald Reagan state his intention to seek the presidency of the United States! I still have a copy of this speech, intended for the press! President Ronald Wilson Reagan invigorated both Democrats and Republicans with a message of freedom and limited government! Remember the “Reagan Democrats?” Here is what Ronald Reagan had to say about freedom and government, “…man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.”

Americans have been conditioned to believe that democracy equals freedom! But democracy means majority rule, and may be antagonistic to freedom! A republic protects pre-existing rights! Our founding fathers clearly understood this, as is revealed in the Constitution and the Federalist Papers! Democracy is not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution! Our form of government is a republic, not a democracy!

Freedom is freedom from government coercion! Our founding fathers created the least coercive government in history! The Constitution provides for a limited, decentralized government to primarily engage in foreign diplomatic relations, to secure national boundaries, and to provide a military defense of these boundaries! In other words...to deal with threats from without! The states were given the responsibility of primarily protecting individuals against criminal activity...to deal with threats from within! Uniquely, our government was created to protect the rights, liberties, and property of its citizens! The founding fathers believed that a democracy could quickly degenerate into tyranny!

According to the Constitution, redistribution of wealth is none of the government's business! Hands off! Well meaning liberals support taking money from one person and giving it to another through taxation! If it’s not voluntary…it‘s stealing! Liberals believe in a God-like government which exists to create heaven on earth! This creates a hell of a mess! Liberals once defended civil, political, and economic liberties! What happened?!

Conservatives seek national greatness through all-powerful military and industrial strength! This creates a complex problem! Neo-conservatives are eager to create a one-world police state! Is this assessment inaccurate and unfair? Our military is in 130 countries! We are spending trillions of dollars overseas to violently promote democracy! Do the math!

A theocracy is a democracy on steroids! No freedom here! Believe and do what the state-church says God says...or face persecution...including death! The Teachings of Jesus reveal a minimalist, decentralized religion! Certainly not a monolithic, dogmatic, dictatorial, arrogant union of Christ-less Churchianity with a New World Order!

America is a republic, not a democracy! We need to remember that the Constitution places limits on government that no majority can overrule! Both liberals and conservatives have forgotten this! Conveniently?! No…they wouldn’t do that…would they?!

“class...Class...CLASS...SHUDDUPP! Thank-you!”

“Question: When does church + state + people = a bad thing?”

Answer:

Corrupt Centralized Coercive Government (Constitution ignored!)
    + Corrupt Centralized Coercive Church (Teachings of Jesus Ignored!)
    + Oppressed Irresponsible Citizens (Constitution and Teachings of Jesus Ignored!)
    = HELL ON EARTH!

“Question: When does church + state + people = a good thing?”

Answer:

Non-Corrupt Decentralized Minimalist Government (Constitution Followed!)
    + Non-Corrupt Decentralized Minimalist Church (Teachings of Jesus Followed!)
    + Free Responsible Citizens (Constitution and Teachings of Jesus Followed!)
    = HEAVEN ON EARTH!

“Do the Math!”
    “Any Questions?”

“Silas! Give me that knife! GIVE ME THAT KNIFE!! THUNKK!! Thank-you!”
    “Silas…are you Jesuit? Oh…Opus Dei…oh what a relief…you had me worried!!”

“Lesson Learned?”
    “Class Dismissed!”

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm

There is something attractive about the names United Nations and New World Order! They seem to imply a world at peace, with liberty and justice for all! Sigh! But sometimes things are not what they seem! Sometimes reality is exactly the opposite of that which is advertised! The UN and NWO are often described as Not being in the best interest of the United States and the principles upon which our country was founded, namely Freedom and Responsibility! A corrupt centralized dictatorship is often hinted at…with the United States at the back of the bus!

Allow me to suggest a True World Order (TWO). You guessed it, there are TWO components to the True World Order:

1. The Constitution of the United States of America.

2. The Red Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ.

And again, you guessed it, there are TWO underlying unifying principles:

1. Freedom.

2. Responsibility.

The True World Order would be, and should be already, implemented here in the United States, and by example, not by coercion, the TWO would theoretically spread throughout the whole world! TWO would be a humble-minimalist-decentralized world order rather than an arrogant-theocratic-centralized world order!

Including the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ is not a violation of the Establishment Clause of the Constitution of the United States! Jesus does not call for the establishment of a literal traditional church! Just the opposite! Jesus calls for Christ-likeness, not ritual-traditional Churchianity! Respecting the words of Jesus, especially regarding the principles of freedom and responsibility, are a supreme safeguard against the establishment of any state church!

And how about inviting the rest of the world to become part of the United States? Instead of 50 states…there might eventually be 500 states! Joining countries would abide by the Constitution, vote, pay taxes, and have senators and congressmen. This world order would simply be called the United States! It would be in everyone’s best interest! Everyone would be included…even the elites and the secret societies! Each region of the world would retain it’s unique cultures, religions, languages, etc. The Constitution would protect and defend everyone…except the corrupt and tyrannical! Obviously this isn’t going to happen overnight…maybe not even next week! And wait a minute…it won’t work…it makes sense!

This country and our world has yet to see the responsible implementation of the Constitution of the United States and the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus! They are TWO sides of the same gold coin, a gold standard, and allow for a responsible pluralism! Minimalist Government and Religion! What a concept! The idea is 2,000 years old! The idea is so old that it's new! TWO is Number 1! Go TWO 4 Freedom!

Have you found this thread to be convincing? I can't imagine anyone not biting my bait, hook, line, and sinker! Just kidding! I have tried to provide an arrow, pointing in the right direction! Not a period, ending further investigation and discovery! If you don't believe in the Teachings of Jesus or the Constitution of the United States, or at least in combining them...I have a suggestion! The following actually applies whether you are a believer or not...believe it or not!

1. Get plenty of rest, relaxation, and sleep every day!

2. Get plenty of exercise in nature every day!

3. Listen to the music of J.S. Bach every day!

4. Examine everything carefully!

5. Focus on Responsible Freedom!

Try these 5 suggestions! They are basically simple, but it takes discipline to do them each, and every day! They will move you in the right direction! But please...give the Constitution of the United States and the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus a chance! They provide a historical foundation which will set us free...and keep us free!

It's obvious that I'm a salesperson for the Constitution of the United States and the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus! But is it enough to simply study these documents in a free standing manner, without outside assistance?

Both sources speak for themselves and are their own interpreters! But interpretation and elaboration by brilliant and inspired commentators can be enlightening! However, these materials should not be authoritative and foundational! The foundational concrete has already been poured and has set-up! Think long and hard before commencing deconstruction with a jackhammer! If the builders have rejected the Cornerstone, and are building on another foundational site, then the name of the building must be changed! Lawsuits and firings should occur if the instructions of Christ have been, and are being, disobeyed!

I had an organic(satanic) chemistry instructor who related a story about a chemistry graduate student who was reading a novel during a lecture! The teacher had filled 3 chalkboards with a very long and complex chemical reaction pathway! He noticed the inattentive student, and sought to humiliate him in front of the other students! The lecturer asked him what the next step in the reaction pathway was! The student lazily responded that there was no point going on to the next step...since the teacher had made a serious error at the very beginning of the reaction pathway! Oops!

Christianity has done the same thing, whether by accident, design, or a combination of the two! In any case, we need to follow the blueprint revealed in the teachings of Jesus! Is there a 2,000 year history of reverence for, and observance of, the words of Christ?

In any Christian tradition, the books written, and sermons preached, on the life and teachings of Jesus are good places to begin to follow Jesus! Bishop Fulton Sheen’s Life of Christ is an excellent Roman Catholic perspective on Jesus and His teachings! Have you ever seen recordings of his show? You can view them on YouTube. They were simple, dynamic, and effective! Ellen White's The Desire of Ages is an excellent Protestant treatment of the life and teachings of Jesus!

The Constitution of the United States is a very, very minimalist document, and was not written in best-selling novel style! It's the application of the Constitution which makes it so fascinating and valuable! The Federalist Papers written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay, is probably the definitive commentary on the Constitution, revealing what the framers really meant and intended! But again, this volume is not part of the authoritative foundation! The Constitution itself must be appealed to for ultimate authority!

The words 'Canon' and 'Commentary' must never be confused!

In all of the posts on this thread, I could easily have taken positions opposite of those that I chose. It is so easy to think that you are right and the other person is wrong. Sometimes I think one can be right…and still be in the wrong! One should be ever inquisitive and never dogmatic. I have tried to make the case for minimalist politics and religion, where one makes the main thing…the main thing…and keeps it simple!

Again, the goal is to maximize Freedom and Responsibility! But, I could be totally wrong! At this point, I don’t think so. But if someone reads this 100 years from now, if there is anyone or anything left, they might think, “what an idiot!” Some of you may be thinking that right now. And you might be right! Don’t depend on any one person or guru. Question everyone…even Jesus! He’s tough enough to take it! Just don’t ignore the most significant Person in history! And please do not sin against the Holy Spirit! Even if you doubt the words of Jesus, do not stop listening to the Spirit of Jesus! You know what I’m talking about! Even you atheists and agnostics know…even though you are probably too proud to admit it! And you smug Christians know that you can learn a lot from the atheists and agnostics…even though we are probably too proud to admit it! Everyone needs to be humble and honest! Don’t hold your breath…

My intent is to get you thinking about difficult, yet necessary subjects! I have barely scratched the surface! Please exercise Responsible Freedom, and study the great issues of our time! The world is getting smaller and smaller. We are facing a crisis that no other generation has had to face! Our information explosion is seemingly being accompanied by an ethical implosion! We have too much knowledge and too little wisdom! We are running out of time to get our act together. We may not get another chance to get it right…

Try not to make personal attacks! This applies to history and today! If you were in the person’s shoes who you are attacking…you might be doing a far worse job! Stick to the issues, and don’t make it personal! If you don’t like the President’s policies, then go after the policies in an appropriate manner. But don’t go after the President personally! We need to make our point…but we need to make it nicely!

If I have gotten it wrong or offended anyone…I am very, very sorry! I have been purposely brash, at times, to stimulate thought and emotion! I have attempted to deal with very controversial subjects in a unique manner. I felt that what I had to say is not being said generally. I have felt almost claustrophobic, in that what I am thinking might never be heard, and that it might be just the thing that needs to be said at this time! I’m too liberal to be conservative…too conservative to be liberal…and too polarizing to be moderate! All of this is painfully obvious in this website! But I’m hoping that this might be the beginning of the end of Satan’s romp here on planet Earth! Won’t you please help me to put out his or her fire!

And please…don’t forget to pray!
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Remember Palmer Joss - the young theologian in the movie 'Contact'? Remember the impressive, smart, and beautiful black lady, named Rachael - who was a White House person in charge (who seemed to have more authority than President Clinton)? What would a combination of their approaches and personas look and sound like? Try reading through this thread - and imagine either of these people - or a composite of the two - verbally communicating what I have conceptualized in print. Also, try this little exercise, with Anna in 'V' doing the talking. I really do like the best aspects of Anna - but I could do without the sinister and nasty sides! I doubt that anyone has really given this thread serious study, over several months, but if anyone should choose to do so, I think that they will be richly rewarded - not so much by my conclusions - but rather, by the thoughts and conclusions which they arrive at, on their own - in their own way, and in their own time. I am very weary of all of this - and I really don't know what to do next. I'm sort of a basket-case. Namaste.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 am

I have been fantasizing about having St. Mary's Cathedral, in San Francisco, as the headquarters of The United States of the Solar System. I doubt that the Roman Catholic Church would be eager to sell this property to We the People of the Solar System - but one never knows. This is just another mindgame which I am using, to help us think about solar system governance in a more tangible way. Would this just be a 'Mark of the Beast' scenario - or would this combat an eschatological, apocalyptic, tyrannical nightmare? Would such a building be appropriate as a replacement for the United Nations building in New York? Would San Francisco be a better location? San Francisco was the birthplace of the United Nations - so why shouldn't it be the birthplace of The United States of the Solar System? What would the Queen of Heaven say?

St Mary's Cathedral - San Francisco

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 pm

How would we end-up with 10,000 highly competent, highly educated, highly ethical, highly spiritual, non-corrupt, and highly pragmatic people - to run a completely open solar system government - with no favoritism, no hidden agendas, and no bull$h!t whatsoever??? Should there be a testing program - with oral tests, written tests, psychological evaluations, extensive background checks, etc. - to determine whether people are fit to even run for important positions in The United States of the Solar System? Should potential voters have to take tests, as well, to demonstrate that they know what the hell is going on - and that they are competent to vote? Should the 10,000 representatives merely make their case to the general public - and then let the general public vote on every issue before the U.S.S.S.? Would this eliminate most corruption? Could such an arrangement be shoehorned into a constitutional framework? See - big money puts candidates into office - and then expects a return on their investment - leading to corrupt campaigning and voting practices. Don't even get me started on Executive Orders!!!!! The problem is - that campaign contributions are an expression of free-speech - and therefore protected. But once a candidate is in office - they should be responsive to ALL of the people - and not just the special interests. Do you see the delemma? I put daily electronic voting by the general public - which the elected representatives MUST vote in harmony with - into the Founding Documents of the United States of the Solar System. Does this solve most of the problem? Please interact with me on this subject. One more thing - what the hell do we do with the nukes, neutron bombs, HAARP, CERN, underground bases, leviton trains, antigravity spacecraft, reptilians, greys, hybrids, clones, interdimensional whatevers, pi$$ed-off aliens, vengeful deities, demonic spirits, gods, goddesses, etc and et al????? What should we do with you, Lucifer?? Are you safe to save - or are you a lost cause?? If you are not safe to save - what should we do with you?? Where can you exist, and how can you exist, in such a manner which will ensure that you don't come back to haunt us - and bite us in the butt??? Who are the million beings in the universe - who are the biggest threat to humanity? I don't know who the good and bad guys and gals really are. It's important to know - isn't it? How do we get to the bottom (and top) of the crud and corruption in the universe in general, and this solar system in particular??? We need to think this through - very, very carefully...

So - who are Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael - historically and presently? Amen Ra, Hathor/Isis, and Horus? Are Gabriel and Lucifer really Annunaki? Is Horus representative of Humanity? What if Promethius stole fire from Humanity - and gave it to the Gods? What if Humans created the Annunaki to be a slave-race - rather than the other way around? Regardless of what occurred historically - what should we do presently? Is this all just a fabricated bunch of bs? I'm going to keep passively considering a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - and just see what develops. And yes - I am stuck on this subject - because it really seems to be central to solving most of the major problems facing this solar system. Without knowing the whole story - my bias is that all truly benevolent beings - human or otherwise - should be able to stay here - and live peacefully. What is the proper relationship between justice and mercy? How do we really determine what the true state of affairs is - here on Earth, throughout the Solar System, and throughout the Universe? The BS seems to be bottomless and endless. Please read 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley - 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs - 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper - and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. I'm having a difficult time thinking clearly regarding all of the above - and I'm fearing that the stakes may be very high in this most dangerous game. We seem to be on some sort of a precipice. I don't even want to think about how far we might fall, if we get things wrong. I really don't know who is good or bad. I don't know if I'm good or bad. I'm just sick of the cat and mouse game. How do we avoid making horrible mistakes regarding our predicament? I hope someone is giving this some very serious thought. I wish to be friendly and kind - but could this be a fatal mistake? My bias presently, is to be neutral in all of this - because without proper and solid information, there is no way to make proper decisions about much of anything. I am sold on the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as a modus operandi for this Solar System - but I'm not really sure how to achieve this seemingly noble goal. I really need some help with all of this. I will continue to distrust everyone and everything - including my inner teacher. I'm a walking warzone - and there are many points of view fighting for the supremacy - within my soul. I think the secret is to just keep asking questions - and to keep listening for the answers. The answers, my friend, are blowing in the wind. I think that doing a lot of reading is a good thing - and I'm trying to do more of that. I'm reading 'The God's of Eden' - and I'm finding it to be both fascinating and terrifying. I want to re-read 'Rule by Secrecy'. I'm re-reading parts of 'The Great Controversy'. I've also been listening to, and reading, a lot of Bill Cooper's material. A multi-source, multi-disciplinary modality is optimal - but it does create tremendous internal conflict. I'm really not looking for peace. I'm just looking for truth and solutions. If one spoke with Lucifer - what should they say? Should they politely enter into a conversation - or should they confront Lucifer with Bible texts in the name of Jesus? I'm thinking that non-committal neutrality is probably a good thing. Lucifer probably knows the Bible better than any theologian. Lucifer might have written most of the Bible. I think I might try to befriend them - without being too friendly. I'd love to convert Lucifer to my Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom point of view - and get the green light for The United States of the Solar System. What would Lucifer say? World Without End. Almond Raw.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

How should we properly understand and appreciate the various nations and races of the world? I just finished looking at some pictures of African royalty ceremonies (I hope I said that right) - and I actually included one of the pictures as my new avatar - but I felt very uneasy doing so - as though I had crossed the line into forbidden territory. http://imperialafrica.net/id7.html Why did I feel this way? The Kali thread is making me feel very nervous. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess I have made a couple of posts regarding President Obama (who I like and respect) on this thread - and again, I felt as though I had crossed over into forbidden territory. I think I may need to work on this. I probably need to start researching all of the countries of the world - and gain an appreciation for each and every one of them. I can rant and rave about a so-called Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - but how would the various peoples of the world feel about this sort of thing? Am I just an uber-alles, elitist, racist, nationalist, capitalist, sexist pig??? Or do I really care about each and every person on Planet Earth? I think I may have a lot of maturing to do. I continue to like this thread - but I continue to dislike myself. This latest crisis highlights my inadequacies. Perhaps I need to spend a lot of time on the United Nations website. http://www.un.org/en/ I started to do this a while back, and then I stopped. I think I need to start again. The U.N. might be as corrupt as hell - but it is still the closest thing to what I am considering that is presently in existence. The Roman Catholic Church should probably also be studied extensively, in connection with this thread - despite all of the glaring historical and contemporary problems. http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm Finally, I think I need to read the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs' on a regular basis - despite the guilt by association issues. http://www.cfr.org/ We the People of Earth need to become Mature People if we wish to rule ourselves. Solar System Governance will require the undivided attention of literally millions of people, if we ever expect to make this fly. I'm sure this post is making the monitors go nucking futs! I mean only the best, but yet I know that I am raising red-flags right and left. This is a very strange world. If you don't give a rat's-patootie - you don't get placed on any lists. If you care - and place your concern and interest - in print on the internet - you get placed on lists and monitored by agents of who knows what. Why is this? I can just visualize the monitoring that I am subjected to. I suspect that there is physical, electronic, and supernatural surveillance - and who knows what else? Someone might be watching me in real-time - most of the time. It wouldn't surprise me a bit - and I'm really small-fry. But why am I so paranoid? What's wrong with this picture? Good-luck everyone! The Greys are coming to take me away! Namaste! Hey! Hey!
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Check out this related thread on 'The United Nations and the City States'. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1538-the-united-nations-and-the-city-states

This thread will be devoted to watching the United Nations, Washington D.C., the Vatican, and the City of London. The intention is neutral observation. Please consider watching these important aspects of how this world (and solar system?) is run. Here is the White House website. http://www.whitehouse.gov/ Here is the City of London website. http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporation Here is the United Nations website. http://www.un.org/en/ The Roman Catholic Church should probably also be studied extensively. http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm Try reading the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs' on a regular basis. http://www.cfr.org/ We probably need to learn the 'Unilateral, Trilateral, Multilateral' language of the PTB. We should be able to intelligently converse with them - on their level. If we wish to make things better - we need to beat these people at their own game - and I mean this in a friendly and constructive way. This is really about getting up to speed with world governance - rather than just cursing the darkness - cursing the people we love to hate - or blaming the Devil.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm