tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Share
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 am

    We are now on 2 timelines , [people who are negative neutral and have a low frequency of sound harmonics , and those who are positive neutral......and will ascend to a positive positive reaction timeline .
    people who are on the the latter timeline will experience a positive ascension and a new crystalline body..longevity, the negs neutral people will experience the past earthly devastation and back onto the wheel of death and reincarnation...The Mayans have a picture for this reality...
    which timeline are you on and how do you know if you are on the positive timeline?...all replies gratefully received
    lol
    dom

    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm

    dominic777 wrote:We are now on 2 timelines , [people who are negative neutral and have a low frequency of sound harmonics , and those who are positive neutral......and will ascend to a positive positive reaction timeline .
    people who are on the the latter timeline will experience a positive ascension and a new crystalline body..longevity, the negs neutral people will experience the past earthly devastation and back onto the wheel of death and reincarnation...The Mayans have a picture for this reality...
    which timeline are you on and how do you know if you are on the positive timeline?...all replies gratefully received
    lol
    dom

    p.s
    the 2 timelines will have to eventually split up , and many people we know we will not see again, for example all my friends are neartly all military and they are not exactly angels and have not got aa notion what is going on...therefore we have to try and get them on the right path as soon as possible before we split, that includes family....I am getting different symptoms in my body is anyone experiencing any changes in their bodies?..let me know see if it is the same as mine
    the 2 timelines the 2 paths is what the indigenous people always talk about
    avatar
    WineHippie

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 64
    Location : through the desert on a horse with no name

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  WineHippie on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:42 pm

    i do not believe we are limited to two timelines ....
    i feel all exist at once, that vibrations are unique
    to each, and that with focus/intention, we can make
    choices which co-create our reality, we can
    endeavor to match the vibrations of the preferred
    timeline ....
    ***
    as far as physical "signs" ... bit of dizziness, sometimes
    slight nausea, aches in bones/joints, increased heart rate
    (all these symptoms i can almost ignore)
    ***
    as far as mental "signs" ... spaciness, forgetfulness, little
    mini-blackouts, lots of chatter
    (these i have fun with, almost like getting high naturally,
    am careful when driving)
    ***
    emotional "signs" ... increased empathy, sensitivity to others,
    quick to tears
    (it is easier and easier to know when something or someone
    is off-center)
    ***
    spiritual "signs" ... manifestation occurs more quickly than
    before, prayer has become deeply meditative, appreciation
    and gratitude are deepened, quality of life magnified, love
    and forgiveness increase
    ***
    i am having great fun co-creating my personal reality/timeline!
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 pm

    WineHippie wrote:i do not believe we are limited to two timelines ....
    i feel all exist at once, that vibrations are unique
    to each, and that with focus/intention, we can make
    choices which co-create our reality, we can
    endeavor to match the vibrations of the preferred
    timeline ....
    ***
    as far as physical "signs" ... bit of dizziness, sometimes
    slight nausea, aches in bones/joints, increased heart rate
    (all these symptoms i can almost ignore)
    ***
    as far as mental "signs" ... spaciness, forgetfulness, little
    mini-blackouts, lots of chatter
    (these i have fun with, almost like getting high naturally,
    am careful when driving)
    ***
    emotional "signs" ... increased empathy, sensitivity to others,
    quick to tears
    (it is easier and easier to know when something or someone
    is off-center)
    ***
    spiritual "signs" ... manifestation occurs more quickly than
    before, prayer has become deeply meditative, appreciation
    and gratitude are deepened, quality of life magnified, love
    and forgiveness increase
    ***
    i am having great fun co-creating my personal reality/timeline!

    thankyou winehippe same symptoms as me , as far as 2 timelines although the dimensions sound harmonics,timelines are infinite, 2 defining timelines will be seen for our reality
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    Wood

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  Wood on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

    I do not know if there are only two timelines but I feel an imminent change in the air, a huge one. Inner changes have been speeding up for a while (5 weeks), and I have had a lot of synchronistic events as well, that have lead me to believe in an imminent change.
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21897
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  Carol on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm

    Crikey, I can't even begin to tell you what has gone on since Friday. No one would believe it but I can add that some major breakthroughs have been occuring that even surprised me.

    Dom... what do you suppose a crystaline body would be like. I'm still confused on that concept. I'm thinking more along the lines of white powder of gold and what that can do.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    CetaceousOne

    Posts : 261
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Phoenix, AZ

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  CetaceousOne on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 pm

    what do you suppose a crystaline body would be like. I'm still confused on that concept. I'm thinking more along the lines of white powder of gold and what that can do.

    Less dense, capable of sustaining itself with energy from Source instead of food.
    Capable of telepathy, teleportation, time travel, telekinesis etc etc....

    Or so I am told...... geek
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 am

    Carol wrote:Crikey, I can't even begin to tell you what has gone on since Friday. No one would believe it but I can add that some major breakthroughs have been occuring that even surprised me.

    Dom... what do you suppose a crystaline body would be like. I'm still confused on that concept. I'm thinking more along the lines of white powder of gold and what that can do.
    quote CetaceousOne
    Less dense, capable of sustaining itself with energy from Source instead of food.
    Capable of telepathy, teleportation, time travel, telekinesis etc etc....

    Hello Carol, the white gold ORMUS was used to change the negative triangle within and helped the pineal gland which is already part crystalline, the idea now for ascension is to make all the body crystaline and have longevity (immortality) positive positive reaction to travel the cosmos, what is stopping it for a lot of people is the EGO/FEAR paradox at the atomic level......i have 2 ideas how this may be done...supewave or we do it ourselves by activating the 12 12 is the types who travel in our universe...read crystal skull book, plus one chakras....the 2 timelines will split soon and depending how positive neutral we are we go onto the ascension timeline...I am trying to collate all the data so people with the same symptoms will know what is going on...woody feels the split has started ....he may be right, i feel we still have a little more time to change more people...the Mayans see it as 2012..fork in the path....once it really starts people you know who are neg will disappear.........The indigenous people Mayans are the timekeepers.a few positive christians will see it as the rapture.
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:17 am

    CetaceousOne wrote:
    what do you suppose a crystaline body would be like. I'm still confused on that concept. I'm thinking more along the lines of white powder of gold and what that can do.

    Less dense, capable of sustaining itself with energy from Source instead of food.
    Capable of telepathy, teleportation, time travel, telekinesis etc etc....

    Or so I am told...... geek
    back to the serious stuff now
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 am

    Wood wrote:I do not know if there are only two timelines but I feel an imminent change in the air, a huge one. Inner changes have been speeding up for a while (5 weeks), and I have had a lot of synchronistic events as well, that have lead me to believe in an imminent change.
    there may be infinite timelines but we have 2 definite to look at
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 am

    Wood wrote:I do not know if there are only two timelines but I feel an imminent change in the air, a huge one. Inner changes have been speeding up for a while (5 weeks), and I have had a lot of synchronistic events as well, that have lead me to believe in an imminent change.
    hello woody
    We are now on 2 timelines , [people who are negative neutral and have a low frequency of sound harmonics , and those who are positive neutral......and will ascend to a positive positive reaction timeline .
    people who are on the the latter timeline will experience a positive ascension and a new crystalline body..longevity, the negs neutral people will experience the past earthly devastation and back onto the wheel of death and reincarnation...The Mayans have a picture for this reality...
    which timeline are you on and how do you know if you are on the positive timeline?...all replies gratefully received
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 am

    WineHippie wrote:i do not believe we are limited to two timelines ....
    i feel all exist at once, that vibrations are unique
    to each, and that with focus/intention, we can make
    choices which co-create our reality, we can
    endeavor to match the vibrations of the preferred
    timeline ....
    ***
    as far as physical "signs" ... bit of dizziness, sometimes
    slight nausea, aches in bones/joints, increased heart rate
    (all these symptoms i can almost ignore)
    ***
    as far as mental "signs" ... spaciness, forgetfulness, little
    mini-blackouts, lots of chatter
    (these i have fun with, almost like getting high naturally,
    am careful when driving)
    ***
    emotional "signs" ... increased empathy, sensitivity to others,
    quick to tears
    (it is easier and easier to know when something or someone
    is off-center)
    ***
    spiritual "signs" ... manifestation occurs more quickly than
    before, prayer has become deeply meditative, appreciation
    and gratitude are deepened, quality of life magnified, love
    and forgiveness increase
    ***
    i am having great fun co-creating my personal reality/timeline!
    when do you think the timelines will start?
    lol
    dom lol!
    avatar
    WineHippie

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 64
    Location : through the desert on a horse with no name

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  WineHippie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am

    dominic777 wrote:
    when do you think the timelines will start?
    lol
    dom lol!


    i feel/believe/think we are participating in
    the timelines now - every word/decision/action
    we say/think/do must be on a conscious level
    and come through the heart
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

    WineHippie wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    when do you think the timelines will start?
    lol
    dom lol!


    i feel/believe/think we are participating in
    the timelines now - every word/decision/action
    we say/think/do must be on a conscious level
    and come through the heart
    thankyou...then, at some point in the near future we will have 2 timelines and people we know disappear
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    Wood

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  Wood on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

    dominic777 wrote:thankyou...then, at some point in the near future we will have 2 timelines and people we know disappear
    I do not feel the imminent change anymore. I am going through a big shift at the moment, having plenty of dreams and researching information. Maybe I have switched timelines again, or maybe it is happening in a while as you say. When I was saying imminent I was speaking of just a few days.
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm

    Wood wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:thankyou...then, at some point in the near future we will have 2 timelines and people we know disappear
    I do not feel the imminent change anymore. I am going through a big shift at the moment, having plenty of dreams and researching information. Maybe I have switched timelines again, or maybe it is happening in a while as you say. When I was saying imminent I was speaking of just a few days.
    hello woody,
    I think the the indigenous people hold the time , i.e the Mayans , timekeepers
    lol
    dom lol!
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 am

    WineHippie wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    when do you think the timelines will start?
    lol
    dom lol!


    i feel/believe/think we are participating in
    the timelines now - every word/decision/action
    we say/think/do must be on a conscious level
    and come through the heart

    the problem being depends what friends and family are doing , many are deaf and blind , and will not take any notice until it is too late....we have to start and look for physical signs ..I believe that MISTS has to lead the way for millions of people
    lol
    dom
    avatar
    MargueriteBee

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-09-05
    Location : sacramento

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  MargueriteBee on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

    Timelines are like forks in the road. Which way will you go? Do you follow the altered ego or does your own true Holy Spirit lead the way? At the fork in the road you have four choices, stand still, go backwards, left or right. We create the nature of our own reality by our choices. We create our timeline.
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21897
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  Carol on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm

    You know dom, your experience with family and friends is pretty common. One suggestion is just to send everyone you know the link to Astralwalker's PDF file. It is excellent and all you have to say in your email to them is this.... "Can you believe this?"


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 am

    Carol wrote:You know dom, your experience with family and friends is pretty common. One suggestion is just to send everyone you know the link to Astralwalker's PDF file. It is excellent and all you have to say in your email to them is this.... "Can you believe this?"
    thank you Carol very wise indeed..or, I can give them a copy of my book
    lol
    dom rendeer


    Last edited by dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 am

    MargueriteBee wrote:Timelines are like forks in the road. Which way will you go? Do you follow the altered ego or does your own true Holy Spirit lead the way? At the fork in the road you have four choices, stand still, go backwards, left or right. We create the nature of our own reality by our choices. We create our timeline.

    Hello "MargueriteBee" I totally agree with you, however there are millions of people who are not even on the ROAD , what do you do with these?
    lol
    dominic
    lol! rendeer cheers
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18509
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  mudra on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 am

    dominic777 wrote:

    Hello "MargueriteBee" I totally agree with you, however there are millions of people who are not even on the ROAD , what do you do with these?
    lol
    dominic
    lol! rendeer cheers

    Every one can only do that much but if we do it with all our heart and soul it travels a long way .
    Do not look who is behind you or who is in front of you. Look who is besides you and begin right where you are for this is where your life path has brought you .

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    dominic777

    Posts : 326
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  dominic777 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 am

    mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

    Hello "MargueriteBee" I totally agree with you, however there are millions of people who are not even on the ROAD , what do you do with these?
    lol
    dominic
    lol! rendeer cheers

    Every one can only do that much but if we do it with all our heart and soul it travels a long way .
    Do not look who is behind you or who is in front of you. Look who is besides you and begin right where you are for this is where your life path has brought you .

    Love from me
    mudra
    thank you mudra..for your wisdom
    lol
    dominic
    lol!
    avatar
    WineHippie

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 64
    Location : through the desert on a horse with no name

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  WineHippie on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

    MargueriteBee wrote:Timelines are like forks in the road. Which way will you go? Do you follow the altered ego or does your own true Holy Spirit lead the way? At the fork in the road you have four choices, stand still, go backwards, left or right. We create the nature of our own reality by our choices. We create our timeline.


    hi, marguerite - i'll see yer four directions, and raise you
    356 - because i think that as you are in any spot, you can
    rotate around and see at least 360 choices .....
    avatar
    MargueriteBee

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-09-05
    Location : sacramento

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  MargueriteBee on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

    Winehippie I also thought of that and I agree. I was just trying to keep it simple. The possibilities are endless.

    Sponsored content

    Re: calling all spiritual Gurus and ascended masters

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 pm