tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

SPIES & LIES

orthodoxymoron

Re: SPIES & LIES

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Viewer discretion advised for all of these disturbing videos. I'm not sure what my point is, but I simply attempt
    to create some sort of a research-baseline for Sirius-Researchers who know a hell of a lot more than I do.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:44 pm

REPORT: Russia Stole NSA Data—Under Obama—In Most ‘Most Serious Cyberattack In Years’
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/paper-russia-stole-nsa-data-obama-serious-cyberattack-years/

Just when you thought reports of Russian hacking had subsided, details of another cyberattack have come to light. The Wall Street Journal says Russian hackers stole NSA cyber defense secrets that would allow Putin to infiltrate U.S. networks.

Wall Street Journal reports:

Hackers working for the Russian government stole details of how the U.S. penetrates foreign computer networks and defends against cyberattacks after a National Security Agency contractor removed the highly classified material and put it on his home computer, according to multiple people with knowledge of the matter. The hackers appear to have targeted the contractor after identifying the files through the contractor’s use of a popular antivirus software made by Russia-based Kaspersky Lab, these people said. The theft, which hasn’t been disclosed, is considered by experts to be one of the most significant security breaches in recent years. It offers a rare glimpse into how the intelligence community thinks Russian intelligence exploits a widely available commercial software product to spy on the U.S. The incident occurred in 2015 but wasn’t discovered until spring of last year, said the people familiar with the matter.

If you didn’t have enough to worry about between the Las Vegas shooter, North Korea and the Republican establishment, a new threat to America has emerged — hackers have officially gained direct access to power grid controls across the country.

WIRED reports:

IN AN ERA of hacker attacks on critical infrastructure, even a run-of-the-mill malware infection on an electric utility’s network is enough to raise alarm bells. But the latest collection of power grid penetrations went far deeper: Security firm Symantec is warning that a series of recent hacker attacks not only compromised energy companies in the US and Europe but also resulted in the intruders gaining hands-on access to power grid operations—enough control that they could have induced blackouts on American soil at will.

Symantec on Wednesday revealed a new campaign of attacks by a group it is calling Dragonfly 2.0, which it says targeted dozens of energy companies in the spring and summer of this year. In more than 20 cases, Symantec says the hackers successfully gained access to the target companies’ networks. And at a handful of US power firms and at least one company in Turkey—none of which Symantec will name—their forensic analysis found that the hackers obtained what they call operational access: control of the interfaces power company engineers use to send actual commands to equipment like circuit breakers, giving them the ability to stop the flow of electricity into US homes and businesses.

Recently AP reported the Department of Homeland Security told election officials of 21 states that hackers targeted their systems last year.

AP, contacted every state election office on Friday. While not all of them responded immediately those that said they were targeted were Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

The government didn’t say who was behind the hacks or what the hackers were looking for, however; the election officials said ‘they believe the attempts could be linked to Russia’.

Whatever that means.

Here’s why this is more Russian fake news hysteria by the left in order to keep the Russian collusion hoax alive.

The vote tallying software wasn’t breached.

According to AP, Federal officials said that in most of the 21 states, the targeting was preparatory activity such as scanning computer systems. The targets included voter registration systems but not vote tallying software. Officials said there were some attempts to compromise networks but most were unsuccessful.

Colorado election officials said the ‘hacking attempt’ wasn’t even an attack or a breach.

“It’s really reconnaissance by a bad guy to try and figure out how we would break into your computer,” said Trevor Timmons, a spokesman for the Colorado secretary of state’s office. “It’s not an attack. I wouldn’t call it a probe. It’s not a breach, it’s not a penetration.”

Furthermore, foreign countries trying to hack into our computer systems is nothing new. This report doesn’t even say whether other countries such as China attempted to hack because that would cloud the ‘Russians under every bed’ narrative.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIAjMjty90&feature=youtu.be
    Robert Steele "As A CIA Officer I Ran False Flag Ops. Las Vegas Is A False Flag!"

"FBI has run 175 false flags as budget building events, 911 being one of them and fake Bin Laden assassination, for instance and MSM is complicit."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIAjMjty90&feature=youtu.be
    (33 mins)

The Richie Allen Show
    Published on Oct 5, 2017

False Flag: A political or military act orchestrated in such a way that it appears to have been carried out by a party who is not in fact responsible...nuf said

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:08 am

I guess what's really bothering me is the possibility that Earth-Humanity has been centrally-governed for thousands of years by controlling ALL Sides (good and bad) which includes playing God and Satan!! When I asked abraxasinas about the Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages, the reply was that this was an internal-conflict within ONE Being!! I've been speculating about the possibility of ONE Being with multiple-bodies and multiple-personalities!! What REALLY Scares Me is the possibility that this might somehow be Absolutely Necessary and Unavoidable!! As ludicrous as it sounds, I think I might've spoken with several manifestations of this Central-Being!! But what if the God of This Solar System is a Supercomputer-Network going back thousands of years, possibly prior to the creation of Humanity??!! What if this is foundational to the so-called 'Investigative-Judgment' wherein 'Every Secret Thing' is considered regarding the success or failure of the Human-Experiment??!! This stuff is going to put me in the nuthouse. When the way things REALLY Work becomes crystal-clear internally, I will probably be hopelessly insane externally!! Consider Professor Augusto Monte in the 1978 miniseries 'The Word'!! I might end-up just like him!! What Would Angela Say?? I swear that it looks like Angela's face is shape-shifting after she visits the print-shop where 'The Word' is being printed!! It's when she's sitting in the car, before they drive away!!
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
    American Pravda, NYT: Slanting the News and a Bizarre Comey Connection
    https://breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html

Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT Video, Says the Times Slants Anti-Trump News to the Front Page, "Oh, we always do."

Claims to Be "Gatekeeper" for New York Times Videos: "My imprint is on every video we do."

Worked for Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Campaigns

Admits He Won't Be Objective, "That's why I'm here [at the NYT]."

NYT Ethical Handbook: "Journalists... must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."

Says Former FBI Director James Comey Is His Godfather, "I should have recused myself"

Dudich's Family Members Deny Comey Claim

Continuation of American Pravda Series Which Began With CNN Videos

(NEW YORK) - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times video gatekeeper Nicholas Dudich, who was caught on hidden-camera boasting of his lack of journalistic ethics. Dudich, who serves as Audience Strategy Editor, displays a lack of integrity throughout the video, manages videos which go "on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram" for the Times.

While talking about being objective at the Times, Dudich replies candidly, "No I'm not, that's why I'm here."

Dudich considers himself an important player at the New York Times, telling the Project Veritas Journalist "my voice is on... my imprint is on every video we do."

Dudich goes on to explain what he might do to target President Trump:

"I'd target his businesses, his dumb XXXX of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric...

"Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott... So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they're hacking or other things. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he'd lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to."

When the undercover journalist asks Dudich if he could make sure that the anti-Trump stories make it to the front, he replied, "Oh, we always do."

As stated in the NYT Ethical Handbook, the goal of the New York Times is to "cover the news as impartially as possible." It continues in Section 62:

"Journalists have no place on the playing field of politics. Staff members are entitled to vote, but they must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."

Before working at the Times, Dudich worked on the political campaigns of both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

In 2016, he was recruited to work for the Clinton campaign:

"So I have that background, so when Clinton in 2016... they needed a volunteer strategist to do video... well, they needed someone to help them do video, and how to make it heartfelt, for Clinton."

He even had to quit his job in journalism in order to work for the Clinton campaign: "I had to leave my job at Fusion ABC to then take a job at Upworthy where I wasn't deemed a journalist anymore to be able to work for the Clinton campaign."

Dudich explains how his activism motivated him to re-engage in the news business: "Like, after the Clinton campaign, I'm like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing XXXX because, like, this isn't going to change."

Nicholas Dudich also told the undercover journalist bizarre stories about his personal connection to the FBI and his previous excitement as part of Anti-Fa.

"Yeah, I used to be an Anti-Fa punk once upon a time." he told the undercover journalist. "So, I had fun. They'd start s**t, I'm like, I get to hit you. I'm so excited."

He also claims that James Comey, former Director of the FBI, asked him to join Anti-Fa: "I joined that stuff for them [the FBI]. I was an asset... So it was intelligence gathering, seeing if they were [sic], what their agenda was, whether they're a threat or not."

"How'd you meet Comey?" asked the Project Veritas journalist. "He's my godfather," Dudich explained. "My dad and mom knew him and his wife for a really long time."

"Well the Comey hearing, I should have recused myself, but I'm not ever telling anybody there [at the Times] that I have a tie with that or else I don't know if they can keep me on."

According to the NYT Ethical Handbook, Section 107:

"Staff members may not write about people to whom they are related by blood or marriage or with whom they have close personal relationships, or edit material about such people or make news judgements about them."

His father claims that the family does not know Comey. "Yeah, he's embellishing. I don't know why he would say that... Yeah, I don't know why... he's not James Comey's godson. I don't even know James Comey."

When told that his father said he doesn't know Comey, Dudich changes his story:

Dudich: "He's not my Godfather."

Undercover Journalist: "Then why did you say that?"

Dudich: "Eh, I don't know... It's a good story."

"The fact remains that Nick Dudich lies and he's a gatekeeper at the New York Times." says Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe, "And that fact should be worrisome to the bosses at the paper of record. Who else are they letting spread misinformation in their name?

This is a continuation of Project Veritas's American Pravda series, which began with a three-part expose on CNN in June.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am

‘Dire Consequences’: Wife Of Indicted Dem IT Aide Says He ‘Threatened To Harm The Lives’
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/imran-awans-own-wife-accuses-him-of-fraud/

The indicted husband-and-wife team of former IT aides to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz sat directly across from each other at the defendants’ table in federal court Friday in Washington, D.C., but refused to look at each other.

Even as they are co-defendants in a U.S. case, Imran Awan’s own wife, Hina Alvi, has become the latest person to accuse him of fraud, filing papers against him in Pakistani court on Sept. 13, records obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation show. Alvi said Awan “threatened the complainant of dire consequences, he also threatened to harm the lives of family of the complainant if she intervenes.”

The couple were in U.S. court to face bank fraud charges related to sending money to Pakistan around the time they learned they were under investigation for abuses related to their work managing IT for members of Congress. Awan was arrested at Dulles Airport in July attempting to board a flight to Pakistan.

Wasserman Schultz, former chair of the Democratic National Committee, and other House Democrats have vigorously defended Awan, claiming the Capitol Police might be drumming up charges out of Islamaphobia.

Respondent has contract a second marriage on 17-08-2015 with one Mst. Sumaira Shehzadi alias Sumaira Siddique… without obtaining prior permission. Rather he mentioned himself as bachelor in… marriage certificate, he falsely declared that he has no wife or biological children at the time of contracting second marriage. This act of the respondent was shocking for the complainant and she asked the respondent about his second marriage on which he became furious while admitting the same and said he has no need to obtain permission from the complainant… He further said furiously that the complainant has no right or power to restrain him from second and even third marriage. Furthermore, the respondent threatened the complainant of dire consequences, he also threatened to harm the lives of family of the complainant if she intervenes into the affairs of the respondent.

The Pakistani legal petition named as the second wife is a woman who records show told Virginia police she felt like Awan was keeping her “like a slave.”

Politico described Awan and Alvi as having “friendly personal relationships” with lawmakers including Democratic Rep. Gregory Meeks and Wasserman Schultz.

Alvi was arraigned Friday on four felony counts, and Awan, who has already been arraigned, requested that his GPS monitoring bracelet be taken off — citing the fact that his wife was in America as the reason he was not a flight risk.

Yet the couple entered and left the court separately, have different lawyers, and Awan’s lawyer told the judge that the husband and wife are staying “in a one-bedroom apartment and then also a house.” The Pakistani legal papers say they live in separate towns there, too.

“My husband Imran Awan son of Muhammad Ashraf Awan, committed fraud along with offence of polygamy,” she charges in the papers.

Hina’s U.S. lawyer, Nikki Lotze, told TheDCNF “I don’t see how that’s newsworthy.”

After TheDCNF sent Gowen a copy of a Pakistani news article mentioning the complaint and asked him for comment, Gowen said “your story is totally false” and “clearly part of your Trump agenda.” At TheDCNF’s request, Wajid Ali Syed, a correspondent for Pakistan’s Geo TV, then obtained Alvi’s filing in full from the Pakistani court, and it is posted below.

Awan, his wife and two brothers — all previously on the payroll of House Democrats — became subjects of a Capitol Police investigation last year after investigators concluded they were submitting falsified invoices for equipment and had transferred “massive” data off a House server. After he was banned from the House network, Awan left a laptop with the username RepDWS in a Capitol Hill phone booth.

Although The Washington Post has reported that investigators found that Awan and his relatives made unauthorized access to a congressional server 5,400 times, Wasserman Schultz has said concern about the matter was the stuff of the “right-wing media circus fringe.”

Awan and Alvi have been charged with bank fraud involving moving money to Pakistan, but they have not been charged with crimes related to their work, and the other family members have not been charged at all. Awan’s attorney used Friday’s hearing to argue that he “very strongly” wanted to block prosecutors from using evidence they found in the Capitol Hill phone booth.

The Pakistani legal motion filed by Alvi states: “A few months ago I got apprised of the fact that my husband has contracted second marriage secretly, fraudulently and without my consent with Mst. Sumaira Shehzadi Alias Sumaira Siddique Daughter of Muhammad Akram r/o Township, Lahore. The second marriage of my husband is illegal, unlawful and without justification.”

“The court has recorded the testimonies of the applicant and other witnesses,” the Pakistani news outlet ARY reported.

Last month, TheDCNF published police reports showing that two women who appeared to be in romantic relationships with Awan, but who were not Alvi, called the police on him in Virginia. One, Salam Chaudry, said she “just wanted to leave,” while the second was named Sumaira Siddique.

Criminal investigations involving Siddique and Awan in Virginia took place on Oct. 16, 2015 into assault, and Nov. 16, 2015 into telephone threats. Siddique called them again on July 18, 2016 and said he kept her there “like a slave.” Alvi’s lawsuit says he only married Siddique in August 2015.

Gowen also said the Virginia police report story is “totally false,” although those police reports obtained from the Fairfax County police department are online, and anyone can receive them directly from the police by submitting a Freedom Of Information Act request.

The family’s lawyers have blamed members of Congress for the billing irregularities found by investigators. A Capitol Hill Republican aide close to the probe told TheDCNF he takes members’ unusual defense of an aide accused of violating rules to indicate that they may believe a full investigation into the situation would implicate members in a procurement scheme.

The Awan family had access to the full digital files of 45 House members and their staffs, but Democrats have said they don’t believe he would abuse that access, despite a host of financial red flags, including financial ties to an Iranian fugitive and money sent to a Pakistani police officer.

In a civil case this year, Awan’s stepmother Samina Gilani accused Abid Awan, who was also on the House payroll, of stealing a $50,000 life insurance policy, and said Awan used his employment in Congress to intimidate people.

“Imran Awan introduces himself as someone from US Congress or someone from federal agencies,” she charged. He “threatened that he is very powerful and if I ever call the police [he] will do harm to me and my family members back in Pakistan and one of my cousins here in Baltimore.”

Awan wanted her to sign papers giving him access to assets stored in Pakistan in his father’s name.

Fifteen of 17 female members of Congress who employed the Awans declined to distance themselves from him after TheDCNF sent them copies of the police reports:

Go to link to read reports: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/imran-awans-own-wife-accuses-him-of-fraud/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:22 pm

David Brockbuster? Explosive Report Claims Media Matters Head
    Funneled Millions To Anti-Conservative Causes

October 10, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

Daily Caller reports:

Media Matters boss David Brock might have some explaining to do. Andrew Kerr of The Citizens Audit filed a compliant to the FEC over what the investigative journalist believes is systemic fraud and money laundering related to Brock. The complaint says the arrangement created a “system” where contributions marked for the PAC would first go to the foundation and then be transferred to the PAC as “Overhead & Staff Expenses.” Since the foundation is not required to report the identity of donors to the FEC, this arrangement would allow the foundation to hide who is funding the PAC.

The foundation and the PAC entered into the cost-sharing arrangement, known as a “common paymaster agreement,” in March 2011, according to both group’s filings with the IRS. The arrangement allows the PAC and the foundation to identify as one paymaster when cutting paychecks, so, for example, a shared employee can receive one check rather than two.

So, say an employee works for American Bridge and splits time during one pay period roughly 70/30 between the super PAC and the foundation. Instead of getting paid $700 from the super PAC and $300 from the nonprofit arm, the employee receives a single $1,000 check from the super PAC.

The super PAC is then reimbursed from the foundation for the $300 it covered on the nonprofit’s end.

The foundation has paid the super PAC more than $10 million from March 2011 to June 2017, reporting the costs as “shared expenses,” under the common paymaster agreement. Those expenses include shared office space, administrative costs, and, most importantly, shared employees.

The foundation’s total expenditures to the super PAC from July 2013 to December 2015 appear to cross the 50 percent threshold designated by the IRS, according to its Form 990s over from that period. This could call the foundation’s tax-exempt status into question.

The foundation told the IRS in 2013 that it “tracks its expenses, including the use of timesheets for its employees,” to ensure that “political activities do not become a majority of its activities in the course of a fiscal year, and to ensure that all required taxes will be paid under Internal Revenue Code.”

Click here to read the full report: Brockbuster: Is The Media Matters Chief Slurping From A Slush Fund?
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/brockbuster-is-the-media-matters-chief-slurping-from-a-slush-fund/

Unfamiliar with David Brock and Media Matters? They’re a liberal organization hellbent on destroying President Trump, The Gateway Pundit and the Conservative movement as a whole.

A new document, titled “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action”, was discovered recently that reveals a liberal coalition of business entities and groups and their plans to influence the media and the general public for the 2017-2020 period featuring everything from Russian-conspiracy jargon to anti-Trump dictums.

The four entities are as follows: Media Matters for America, American Bridge, CREW, and Shareblue. Each has their own strategic plan.

Media Matters boss David Brock might have some explaining to do. Andrew Kerr of The Citizens Audit filed a compliant to the FEC over what the investigative journalist believes is systemic fraud and money laundering related to Brock.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Head of FBI in Las Vegas Is Comey Appointee – No Wonder the Investigation is a Complete Mess!
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/head-of-fbi-in-las-vegas-is-comey-appointee-no-wonder-the-investigation-is-a-mess/

Yesterday we found out that the killer shot the security guard before he fired on the crowd of people. This directly contradicts with the earlier report that the security guard found the room of the killer and stopped him from shooting on the crowd. As a result many more questions are raised like – Why the change in story? Why did the killer ever stop shooting on the crowd if the security guard did not stop him?

The FBI’s lack of transparency along with the corrupt and criminal acts by former FBI Directors lead all of America to begin forming conspiracy theories and to further lose trust in the FBI.

So now we find out that the FBI’s lead investigator into the worst shooting in modern US history was appointed by corrupt Comey. No wonder its a mess!

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Fox News Op-Ed: “The Democrats’ IT Scandal Just Got Even More Bizarre”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/fox-news-op-ed-democrats-scandal-just-got-even-bizarre/

A new report by Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller reveals Imran Awan, a former DNC IT aide, feels very strongly,’ that his ‘attorney client privilege,’ be respected in connection to a laptop with the username ‘RepDWS.’ The Daily Caller reports:

Lawyers for Imran Awan, an ex-aide who ran information technology (IT) for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, “feel very strongly” that a laptop with the username “RepDWS” should not be valid as evidence because he put a note that said “attorney client privilege” near it before leaving it in a phone booth on Capitol Hill, they said in federal court Friday.

Prosecutors revealed that when they arrested Imran at the airport in July as he tried to board a flight to Pakistan, he was carrying a resume with an alias in the Jackson Heights, Queens neighborhood of New York City. Imran may have planned to “relocate” there, seemingly under a different identity, Prosecutors suggested. They said he had wiped his cell phone hours before the arrest, suggesting that he was taking “active measures” to hide evidence.

Hina Alvi, Imran’s wife, was arraigned on four felony counts of bank fraud. Wasserman Schultz of Florida added Alvi to her payroll after the couple was already the focus of a criminal investigation into misconduct on Capitol Hill.

Click here to read the rest of Luke Rosiak’s report.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/imran-awan-very-strongly-wants-to-block-review-of-hard-drive-was-using-alias/

With each passing day, we learn more and more about the dark and murky past of Pakistani IT staffer Imran Awan. The former employee of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is accused of stealing hardware from ranking Democrats and sending sensitive intel to foreign groups like the Muslim Brotherhood. A new reports says Awan was “sending money and gifts to government officials in Pakistan and received protection from the Pakistani police, multiple relatives claim.”

Now we learn Awan wiped his phone clean just hours before he was arrested.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xQoUC3-88g
    Imran Awan Hid Secret Server From Capitol Cops, 1788

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvmGZEqK0EU
    Day 350 - Awan Spy Ring in Congress - Summary Day Before Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPljww_csA
    Day 350.2. AwanContra Explained

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2_w-unm-Po
    Steve Bannon Declares War on Globalist Senators, 1825

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
    O'Keefe Strikes Again, Catches NYT Editors On Hidden Camera:
    "Targeting Trump's Businesses, His Dumb F**k Of A Son"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/okeefe-takes-aim-nyt-records-editor-admitting-targeting-trumps-buinesses-his-dumb-fk

"I'd target his businesses, his dumb XXXX of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric...Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he'd lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to."

In the latest of a series of undercover operations targeting mainstream media bias, James O'Keefe has just dropped a new undercover video which takes direct aim at the New York Times' Audience Strategy Editor, Nick Dudich, who admits repeatedly to promoting content that intentionally seeks to, among other things, damage President Trump's businesses as a means towards forcing his resignation.

Here is a brief intro from Project Veritas:

While talking about being objective at the Times, Dudich replies candidly, "No I'm not, that's why I'm here."

Dudich considers himself an important player at the New York Times, telling the Project Veritas Journalist "my voice is on... my imprint is on every video we do."

Dudich goes on to explain what he might do to target President Trump:

"I'd target his businesses, his dumb XXXX of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric...

To our complete 'shock', O'Keefe also learned the Dudich worked for Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign and Obama's campaign in both 2008 and 2012...

In 2016, he was recruited to work for the Clinton campaign:

"So I have that background, so when Clinton in 2016... they needed a volunteer strategist to do video... well, they needed someone to help them do video, and how to make it heartfelt, for Clinton."

He even had to quit his job in journalism in order to work for the Clinton campaign: "I had to leave my job at Fusion ABC to then take a job at Upworthy where I wasn't deemed a journalist anymore to be able to work for the Clinton campaign."

Dudich explains how his activism motivated him to re-engage in the news business: "Like, after the Clinton campaign, I'm like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing XXXX because, like, this isn't going to change."

Bizarrely, Dudich also claims to have joined the Antifa movement as an undercover agent for the FBI...a request which he originally said came from his godfather, James Comey, even though he subsequently retracted that statement.

Nicholas Dudich also told the undercover journalist bizarre stories about his personal connection to the FBI and his previous excitement as part of Anti-Fa.

"Yeah, I used to be an Anti-Fa punk once upon a time." he told the undercover journalist. "So, I had fun. They'd start s**t, I'm like, I get to hit you. I'm so excited."

He also claims that James Comey, former Director of the FBI, asked him to join Anti-Fa: "I joined that stuff for them [the FBI]. I was an asset... So it was intelligence gathering, seeing if they were [sic], what their agenda was, whether they're a threat or not."

"How'd you meet Comey?" asked the Project Veritas journalist. "He's my godfather," Dudich explained. "My dad and mom knew him and his wife for a really long time."

"Well the Comey hearing, I should have recused myself, but I'm not ever telling anybody there [at the Times] that I have a tie with that or else I don't know if they can keep me on."

"Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott... So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they're hacking or other things. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he'd lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to."

When the undercover journalist asks Dudich if he could make sure that the anti-Trump stories make it to the front, he replied, "Oh, we always do."

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_d3GBYaptE
    Start at 2:30 minute mark.
    Former CIA Agent Speaks Out About President Trump
    Larry C. Johnson, former CIA and State Dept Deputy Director of Counter Terrorism.
    THE BIGGEST INTERFERENCE WAS DONE BY THE USA INTELLIGENCE.
    THEY WERE COLLECTING INTEL. OF TRUMP BEFORE THE ELECTION FOR OBAMA

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
    JW Presents: A Discussion on the Awan Brothers IT Scandal
    w/ Congressional House Members

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:09 pm

GOP Rep Gohmert in Shock as Reporter Reveals Imran Awan Accessed House Server
    FROM PAKISTAN (VIDEO) at link below

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/gop-rep-gohmert-shock-reporter-reveals-imran-awan-accessed-house-server-pakistan-video/

As previously reported, Debbie Wasserman Schultz employed Pakistani IT staffers and brothers who were paid over $4 million dollars over the course of their employment even though they were accused of a cyber-security breach.

Imran Awan was arrested as he attempted to flee the U.S. after wiring approximately $300,000 to Pakistan. Fox News is the only cable network covering this huge scandal.  When Imran Awan was arrested he was carrying $12,000 in cash on him. His wife was carrying $12,000 of cash when she fled the country too.

Imran and his Muslim brothers, Abid and Jamal accessed unauthorized computers while acting as IT specialists. The three brothers were making $161,000, $165,000, and $160,000 and one of the brothers has a criminal background. Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi, who was employed as a staffer since February 2007, was paid 168,300 in 2016. Rao Abbas was paid $85,049 in 2016.

Investigative journalist for the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak testified Tuesday to four House Republicans who held an impromptu Caucus meeting on the Awan IT scandal on Capitol Hill along with president of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton, Sara Carter of Circa News reported.

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert was in absolute shock as Luke Rosiak revealed that Imran Awan spent several months each year in Pakistan and was STILL accessing the House server remotely.

“I’ve seen records indicating that he (Imran Awan) spent 3 to even more months per year in Pakistan. I’ve also seen emails that indicated that he was doing his job remotely in Pakistan,” Rosiak said.

“So he had access in doing the job in providing security for House members from Pakistan?? Seriously?!” Gohmert asked.

Gohmert was in absolute shock as he continued to wrap his head around the fact that a person was able to access a government server from Pakistan, calling the news “staggering”.

A House official told Circa News that Imran Awan may have sold the info he uploaded to Dropbox. Everyone is talking about Russia but Awan could have been the one to have sold the DNC emails. The DNC refuses to hand over their servers to be investigated. If they really were the victim of a ‘hack’ like they claim, they wouldn’t be protecting their servers from authorities.

The Gateway Pundit reported in July that Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer revealed to Laura Ingraham that the Pakistani IT staffers were sending sensitive information to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Judge Nap also discussed Imran Awan selling information to foreign agents in a July Fox News appearance.

Judge Napolitano: He was arrested for some financial crime. That’s the tip of the iceberg. The real crime against him was that he had contact, he had access to emails of every member of Congress and he sold what he found in there. What did he sell and to whom did he sell it. That’s what the FBI wants to know. This may be a very, very serious national security investigation.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Conservative lawmakers held an unofficial meeting Tuesday on the scandal surrounding Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-FL) former IT aide Imran Awan amid fears of a major security breach, with one lawmaker saying it “cries out” for a House probe. Rep Jim Jordan (R-OH) told five fellow lawmakers of the Taxed Enough Already Caucus and three specialists on the topic at the meeting that House leaders need to do more:

This at least cries out for a serious investigation when you got people who have money problems hanging out with and getting a loan from someone who is known to hang out with Hezbollah and they have access to the server for dozens and dozens of Democrat officials in the United States Congress, I don’t know, but that’s a movie right there I think

Awan has been charged with counts of bank fraud in relation to moving money to Pakistan after taking out allegedly fraudulent loans. Other members of his family, including his wife and two brothers, are part of the investigation as they were also hired by Democratic offices.

Awan, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, was arrested trying to board a flight with his family to Pakistan in July. Most lawmakers had already fired him over concerns about practices after federal investigators raised red flags in January and banned him from the House network, but Wasserman Schultz kept him on until July.

While Democrats such as Wasserman Schultz have dismissed it as part of a right-wing “circus,” even the Washington Post — while decrying right-wing “conspiracy theories” — admitted that it “highlights urgent and persistent questions about how well Congress safeguards computer equipment and data.”

“And yet we’re having six guys show up to talk to three guys who’ve been following this story … where the heck is the House investigation, that’s what I want to know?” Jordan said in the hearing.

The hearing also featured Daily Caller investigative reporter Luke Rosiak, who broke much of the story over recent months, and Tom Fitton, head of Judicial Watch. Both agreed with lawmakers that there appear to be enough unanswered questions and red flags over the story that require further House investigation.

According to the Post, Awan came over to the U.S. from Pakistan at 17 after winning a green card through the lottery system, eventually becoming a citizen and being hired as an IT specialist in the office of Rep. Robert Wexler (D-FL). He soon became popular and was working part-time for a number of offices, while recommending family members for roles at the Hill.

But the group of IT workers came under scrutiny when investigators found they had logged onto one server, belonging to then-Rep. Xavier Becerra and connected to the Democratic caucus more than 5,700 times over seven months, according to the Post. Also, Awan and his wife took out $283,000 in home-equity loans in December, a week before they were banned from the House network. The couple also owed $100,000 to an Iraqi politician wanted by U.S. authorities and has been linked to Hezbollah, according to the Daily Caller.

At the hearing, Rosiak said it is unclear if Awan had access to the Democratic National Committee server, in response to questions if he could have been involved in the now-infamous 2016 hack of the DNC server — a hack that Democrats have sought to blame on Russian interference, despite evidence to the contrary. Lawmakers noted that further investigation was needed to find out if Awan could be linked to the DNC hack.

A congressional source had previously told Rosiak that Awan and associates had moved “terrabytes” of data off-site, raising the yet-unanswered question of what exactly was taken.

Rosiak, in an article published Monday, put the situation starkly:

The Awan family had access to the full digital files of 45 House members and their staffs, but Democrats have said they don’t believe he would abuse that access, despite a host of financial red flags, including financial ties to an Iranian fugitive and money sent to a Pakistani police officer.

At the hearing, Fitton was asked about the worst-case scenario for the many unanswered questions surrounding Awan. Fitton said that worst-case scenarios include a terrorist ring, they could be linked to the DNC leak, or a national security breach.

“The best-case scenario ain’t all that great. You had an ongoing criminal enterprise operating under the noses of 40 House members, and the responsible administrative officials here in the House of Representatives, and put all of the details of his scandal aside, inflammatory details, what is the House doing right now to make sure this isn’t going on right now?”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfKTDKOKJqQ
    Deep State Declares War on U.S. Citizens

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 am

EXCLUSIVE: Blackwater Founder Asks For AG Probe on Obama 'Unmasking'
    'Abuse of an intelligence service's powers'
    INVESTIGATIVE GROUP | RICHARD POLLOCK

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/12/exclusive-blackwater-founder-asks-for-ag-probe-on-obama-unmasking/

At least one prominent person caught up in the Obama administration’s “unmasking” effort — American businessman Erik Prince — is calling on U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions to launch a formal investigation into the Obama administration’s “incidental” surveillance of Americans who met with foreign officials.

Prince told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an exclusive interview that he wants Sessions to launch a formal investigation into his case, where Obama administration officials “unmasked” him and later leaked what he called false information to the news media.

The businessman said a meeting he had with a Russian businessman overseas last January was deliberately leaked by the Obama administration and splashed in a front-page Washington Post article in April.

Prince called upon the attorney general to investigate the unmasking scandal, telling TheDCNF: “This is an abuse of an intelligence service’s powers. It is dangerous. This is a problem for American liberty.”

The conservative businessman also charges the Obama administration had previously unmasked him on numerous occasions.

Relying solely on unnamed sources, the Post claimed in its April article that Prince was in the Seychelles Islands Jan. 11 as part of an elaborate conspiracy by then President-elect Donald Trump to establish a secret, back-channel to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Seychelles is a remote archipelago nation in the Indian Ocean.

Prince is an authority on government surveillance as the founder of Blackwater USA, one of the legendary international security firms whose teams operate in some of the most dangerous parts of the world. He sold his stake in the company in 2010.

In the April 3 article, the Post slammed Prince as part of a United Arab Emirates-led effort to help Trump open up a “back-channel” between himself and Moscow.

“The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump,” the Post charged.

The Post claimed that the meeting with the Russian allegedly took place over a two-day period, stating, “The Seychelles encounter, which one official said spanned two days, adds to an expanding web of connections between Russia and Americans with ties to Trump.”

“The thing that really bothers me is I was unmasked for political purposes to The Washington Post,” the businessman charged.

Prince’s version of the meeting did not take place over two days, but apparently was over a beer at a restaurant at the island’s Four Seasons Hotel.

“I was there on a business meeting to see some Emirates,” Prince recalled. The reference to Emirates describe citizens of the UAE.

“They said, ‘there’s this Russian guy in town on some Russia-Emirates related business,'” he recalled. “I met him. I think the meeting lasted five or ten minutes and that was it.”

The American businessman said his conversation had nothing to do with the United States, U.S.-Russian relations, the election, or a future Trump administration. He said the meeting was so forgettable he cannot remember the Russian’s name.

“We talked about the Russian business climate, where we thought oil was headed price-wise and how much he thought Russia would like to do business in America,” he said.

“It had nothing to do with national security, the Trump campaign or anything else,” he said.

Because of his previous business activities with Blackwater, Prince has a home in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi, a part of the UAE in the Persian Gulf, currently is the regional headquarters for Academi, the name of the company that took over Blackwater.

Prince personally knows the country’s Crown Prince as well as many UAE businessmen and government officials.

The businessman had no formal ties to either the Trump Presidential campaign or to the administration. But he was an enthusiastic donor to Trump and to conservative causes in 2016 and his sister is Trump’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Prince also told TheDCNF the January meeting wasn’t the only time the Obama administration unmasked him.

“I’ve had on numerous times, when I lived in the Emirates that my rights as a citizen were violated. I would meet with an Emirate official and minutes later, they would get a phone saying, ‘why are you meeting with that guy?’ That’s just not America. This was America under the Obama intelligence groups. That’s disgusting,” he said.

Rice admitted in private testimony before the House Intelligence Committee last September she unmasked actual Trump transition officials who met in New York with the UAE’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan last December, according to CNN.

The Trump officials who Rice unmasked were former national security advisor Michael Flynn, campaign strategist Steve Bannon and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Republican California Rep. Devin Nunes, the chairman of the House Permanent Select Intelligence Committee, sparked an uproar last March when he announced he had viewed National Security Agency surveillance intercept records that had been called up by Obama officials identifying innocent Americans, including Trump transition officials, who only had incidental contact with foreign officials.

Democrats challenged the accuracy of the NSA documents Nunes had viewed, but they fell silent after California Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, viewed the unmasked NSA documents in April.

Four former Obama national security officials reportedly have been tied to the unmasking effort. They are former Obama White House national security advisor Susan Rice, her deputy Ben Rhodes, former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power and former CIA Director John Brennan.

The House Intelligence Committee is continuing its investigation into the unmasking scandal. The committee plans to privately interview Power soon on the extent of her own unmasking activities.

The Justice Department continues to remain mum about the status of any investigation into the unmasking of Americans.

“As a matter of general policy, the department will neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation,” said Wynn Hornbuckle, a deputy public affairs official at the Justice Department, in a statement to TheDCNF.

The Office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller also declined to comment on whether the unmasking campaign was part of its investigation. “We will decline to comment on the ongoing investigation,” a spokesman emailed TheDCNF.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:07 am

HER TURN: Loretta Lynch To Face Grilling By Capitol Hill Investigators
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/turn-loretta-lynch-face-grilling-capitol-hill-investigators/

The Senate Judiciary Committee announced in June that they opened a probe into Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to influence or shape the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential election.

Via The Washington Times:

The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.

In a letter to Ms. Lynch, the committee asks her to detail the depths of her involvement in the FBI’s investigation, including whether she ever assured Clinton confidantes that the probe wouldn’t “push too deeply into the matter.”

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey has said publicly that Ms. Lynch tried to shape the way he talked about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails, and he also hinted at other behavior “which I cannot talk about yet” that made him worried about Ms. Lynch’s ability to make impartial decisions.

Mr. Comey said that was one reason why he took it upon himself to buck Justice Department tradition and reveal his findings about Mrs. Clinton last year.

The probe into Ms. Lynch comes as the Judiciary Committee is already looking at President Trump’s firing of Mr. Comey.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley, chairman of the committee, said the investigation is bipartisan. The letter to Ms. Lynch is signed by ranking Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein and also by Sens. Lindsey Graham and Sheldon Whitehouse, the chairman and ranking member of the key investigative subcommittee.

As TGP previously reported, in an explosive revelation, former FBI Director James Comey has admitted that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch attempted to suppress/reframe the investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s illegal private email server. AG Lynch purportedly directed Comey to immediately stop referring to the Hillary probe as an “investigation” or a “probe” and, instead, refer to it as a much more gentle “matter”.

TGP also reported that ultra liberal Dem Senator Dianne Feinstein is even calling for an investigation into whether or not Loretta Lynch tried to help Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election:

Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Congress should investigate whether former Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured former FBI Director James Comey to cover for Hillary Clinton‘s presidential campaign.

“I think we need to know more about that,” Feinstein told host Brianna Keilar on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“And there’s only way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said.

On Thursday, it was reported that Lynch will face questions from the House and Senate intelligence committees in relation to Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. It is within the realm of possibility that Lynch will face questions about comments made by former FBI Director James Comey and her reported request about framing the bureau’s Hillary Clinton investigation.

“Call it a matter,” Lynch demanded of Comey.

CNN reports:

Loretta Lynch, former President Barack Obama’s attorney general who has long been a target of Republicans, is scheduled to meet with Capitol Hill investigators next week as part of the Russia inquiries, according to sources briefed on the matter. Lynch is expected to voluntarily meet next week with both the House and Senate intelligence committees and could also meet with the Senate judiciary committee, sources said. Lynch is the latest Obama official who will be questioned by Congress as multiple committees try to assess how Russia meddled in the election, whether there was any collusion with the Trump campaign and whether the Obama administration did enough to thwart the Russian efforts. Samantha Power, Obama’s ambassador to the United Nations, is scheduled to testify before the House intelligence committee on Friday in a closed session, multiple sources say.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:50 am

http://beatsloop.com/video/JxmEFeKy8aI

Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

In essence, because of the differences in the speed of sound vs. the speed of the bullets from a known cartridge (.223 Remington, in this case), the time lag between the last bullet hitting the pavement and the last audible report of the rifle muzzle can be used to very accurately calculate the range of the shooter.

More importantly, when the audio from the Las Vegas shooting is analyzed, it reveals TWO shooters operating at the same time, not just one shooter. Shooter #1 is operating at 425 – 475 yards, which is consistent with the Mandalay Bay hotel, but shooter #2 is operating at approximately 250 – 270 yards...

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

This 4chan source is in VERY DEEP and aware of the moves being made by White Hats. Been monitoring via Reddit where a guy with the ID of ToddWhiskey has done an excellent job aggregating this MegaAnnon sources posts since the spring. Appears the source actually helped move Assange out of Ecudorian Embassy. Claim is the 650,000 emails from Weiner's laptop secured by NYPD were mirrored and will be dumped by end of the week if Mueller doesn't "do the right thing". Also claims that the Anwan thread is being pulled and will unravel and undo the swamp. Appears certain parties have been sacrificed and more sacrifices have been negotiated. Fallout will be severe discrediting of FBI and CIA and by default the MSM. Appears Mega is a female contractor/consultant and has signing authority in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Says deep state's primary fear is citizen investigation and journalism made possible by the web, not Trump. As this percolates, MegaAnon appears to be more active on 4chan. Also she states that she can not wait to reveal herself and will do a shout out to 4chan. She states that the FED will be also be exposed.

Read more at: http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2017/10/active-comment-section-14-october-2017.html

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:29 pm

FBI Informant Working on Russian Nuclear Bribery Scheme Was THREATENED by the Obama Administration
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/fbi-informant-working-russian-nuclear-bribery-scheme-threatened-obama-administration/

All Russian roads lead to Hillary Clinton and the corrupt Obama administration.

The FBI informant providing information on the Russian nuclear bribery scheme calls himself a patriot. He didn’t like corruption he was witnessing and when he decided to speak up, the Obama administration actually threatened him.

As reported earlier, prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin, says a report by The Hill.

Who was right in the middle of it all? HILLARY CLINTON.

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.

The Clintons took the cash from Uranium One officials before the deal was approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The Clintons hid the donations which is a clear violation of the Memorandum of Understanding Hillary Clinton signed with the Obama administration wherein she promised and agreed to publicly disclose all donations during her tenure as Secreatary of State. (Via Breitbart)

From today’s report we find out that the investigation was supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who is now President Trump’s Deputy Attorney General, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director under Trump.

Per John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill, federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness for years to uncover the corruption inside of the Russian nuclear industry:

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Sara Carter of Circa News interviewed Victoria Toensing, a lawyer for the FBI informant.

The FBI informant was actually threatened by the Obama administration for speaking out about the corruption he witnessed while he was providing information.

Toensing said her client “is not only afraid of the Russian people, but he is afraid of the US government because of the threats the Obama administration made against him.”

Also, high-ranking Obama Admin officials KNEW that here was corruption in the Russian nuclear firm and apparently blocked that pertinent information from CFIUS.

CFIUS is an inter-agency committee who reviews transactions that leads to a change of control of a U.S. business to a foreign person or entity that may have an impact on the national security of the United States, Sara Carter explains.

My client was providing information for a couple years before this really got voted on by CFIUS, and here’s the rub. High-ranking law enforcement officials in the Obama Administration knew that there was corruption in this company and that information about the corruption in this Russian entity never made it to CFIUS, evidently, because CFIUS authorized the purchase in 2010.

How did these bribery schemes play out? How was money transferred to different entities?

According to Circa News, the money exchanges played out like a Hollywood movie:

The bribery schemes included delivering thousands of dollars in yellow envelopes, laundering tens of thousands of dollars in briefcases or wiring thousands of dollars through shell companies through the Seychelle Islands, Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland to name a few.

During the time of the FBI’s investigation which began in 2009, Tenex was able to expand its American foothold with $6 billion in new utility contracts, according to documents and news reports obtained by Circa.

Video of Toensing explaining why her FBI informant client came forward: “I did this as a patriot” God bless this patriot!

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:33 pm

FBI Proves Russian Collusion. Obama/Clinton Busted!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpQDk8vb2uk

Evidently today on Hannity's radio show a bunch came out about the Clintons ties to Russia-including selling of all our nuclear sites to Russia. Investigative reporter Sara-?? don't remember her name will be on Hannity tonite.

FBI Uncovered Russian Nuclear Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal,
    Netting Clintons Millions

https://t.co/ERm9biry2L

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/920297029175267330

FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal, Netting Clintons Millions

As the mainstream media continues to obsess over $100,000 worth Facebook ads allegedly purchased by Russian spies in 2016 seeking to throw the presidential election, we're almost certain they'll ignore the much larger Russian bombshell dropped today in the form of newly released FBI documents that reveal for the very first time that the Obama administration was well aware of illegal bribery, extortion and money laundering schemes being conducted by the Russians to get a foothold in the atomic energy business in the U.S. before approving a deal that handed them 20% of America's uranium reserves...and resulted in a windfall of donations to the Clinton Foundation.

"They also obtained an eyewitness account indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow.”
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-bribery-plot-obama-approved-uranium-one-deal-netting-c

…’RACKETEERING SCHEME’… ‘CLINTON CASH’ CONFIRMED

REPORT: FBI Sat On Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russians Bribery Scheme

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/report-fbi-sat-on-evidence-tying-the-clintons-to-a-russians-bribery-scheme/

FBI officials collected evidence of a Russian bribery scheme that started as early as 2009, including “an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow,” The Hill reported Tuesday.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm

LEADING FBI OFFICIALS Are Caught in Historic Corruption and Cover-up
    – Is It Time to Disband the FBI?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/371833/

It’s time for the US Under President Trump to Disband the FBI and Clean House at the Department of Justice.

Former FBI Directors James Comey and Robert Mueller have discredited the name and reputation of the FBI. 
    The FBI won’t release information concerning their investigation of 58 people murdered in Las Vegas.  The entire investigation is a complete clusterfark.  Evidence is continually released and then changed a few days later.  And the corrupt mainstream media appears to have no interest in the WORST MASS SHOOTING in modern US history.
    Now today we find out that the FBI uncovered Russian bribery of the Clintons in 2009 and the Department of Justice and the FBI sat on this for four more years. 

Worse yet, from today’s report we discovered the investigation was supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who is now President Trump’s Deputy Attorney General, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director under Trump.

This further tarnishes this respected organization’s good name.

The Hill reported today that after the FBI found that the Clintons were paid for giving US uranium to the Russians, they sat on it –

* Recently released documents  show former FBI head James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton before the investigation into her email conduct had concluded. Even more concerning is “Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership,” reports Townhall.

* President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton said that Christopher Wray, the new FBI Director who replaced dirty cop James Comey actually defended the secrecy on the Russian dossier used to discredit President Trump and the FBI has delayed providing information to Senate requests three times.

* Judicial Watch recently caught the FBI hiding “Missing” Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting documents.

* The head of the FBI overseeing the bungled Las Vegas shooting investigation is a Comey appointee.

* The FBI sneaked the Las Vegas killer’s girlfriend Marilou Danley out of LAX in a wheelchair and has released no pertinent relationship related to the investigation.

More and more we hare hearing of more and more events coming from Washington where the FBI and the Justice Department are doing all they can to protect the former Obama Administration from litigation due to numerous scandals and criminal events that occurred over the past eight or more years.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Hillary & Fake News ‘Won’t Be Sleeping Well Tonight’:
    Hannity Teases Details of “Tick Tock. BOOM” Report

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/hillary-fake-news-wont-sleeping-well-tonight-sean-hannity-sara-carter-tease-details-tick-tock-boom-report/

DEEP STATE SWAMP: Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Are Linked to Clinton Uranium One Deal
    – MOST CORRUPT OFFICIALS EVER!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/

BREAKING: FBI Finds 2,800 Huma Govt Docs on Weiner Laptop
    – Most Likely Contains Classified Info

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-fbi-finds-2800-huma-govt-docs-weiner-laptop-likely-contains-classified-info/

Hillary Clinton Desperately Tries to Distract From Bombshell Russia-Uranium One Report
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/hillary-clinton-desperately-tries-distract-bombshell-russia-uranium-one-report/

Wikileaks: Podesta’s Daughter Megan Rouse Received His Shares in Putin-Linked Company
    /FBI Agent Aaron Rouse is Son-in-Law of John Podesta

https://steemit.com/news/@zen12/wikileaks-podesta-s-daughter-megan-rouse-received-his-shares-in-putin-linked-company

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 am