~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

SPIES & LIES - PART 1

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: SPIES & LIES - PART 1

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKDGl8Ft08
    BREAKING NEWS TRUMP 9/1/17: Proof that Comey's probe of Clinton a sham?
    FBI helped pay for the author of Trump dossier as they were working to nail Trump.
    Comey helped Clinton while going after Trump. The investigation predetermined the outcome.
    He made a false statement and inexcusable. Comey shamed the face of the FBI.
    The government has gone rogue. No longer for the people by the people.
    Crime and selfish self-interest rule the day.

~~~~~~~~~~`

NOT SO FAST: Judge Orders Feds to Release Details of Hillary Clinton Email Investigation After FBI Refused

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/not-fast-judge-orders-feds-release-details-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-fbi-refused/

If Judge James E. Boasberg has his way, details of Hillary Clinton’s email investigation by the FBI will see the light of day. The U.S. District Judge isn’t buying the FBI’s claim that a “lack of public interest” justifies withholding the documents.

Washington Times reports:

A federal judge ordered the FBI on Thursday to disclose more details about how it handled its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s secret email account.

U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg said court papers describing the grand jury subpoenas the FBI obtained to compel information from Mrs. Clinton’s internet service providers can be made public.

In doing so, he overruled objections by the Trump administration that had insisted making the information public would violate grand jury secrecy rules.

“After reviewing the document in camera, the court concludes that it largely rehashes information already made public, thus obviating any need for secrecy,” the judge said.

Two groups, Judicial Watch and Cause of Action Institute, have been prodding the government for more information about the Clinton emails, and they cheered the judge’s ruling as a victory for transparency.

“This order makes public details submitted by the government about the FBI’s efforts to recover then-Secretary Clinton’s unlawfully removed emails. Americans deserve to know the full scope of that investigation,” said COA President John J. Vecchione.

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton released a statement regarding this ruling:

We’re happy with the ruling but it is unbelievable we’re being opposed by Trump appointees in the State and Justice Department’s on the Clinton email issue.  President Trump ought to be outraged his appointees are protecting Hillary Clinton. The State Department should initiate action with the Justice Department – and both agencies should finally take the necessary steps to recover all the government emails Hillary Clinton unlawfully removed.

As the TGP reported, the FBI has denied lawyer Ty Clevenger’s request to obtain documents related to Hillary Clinton’s email probe. The reason given? A “lack of public interest.”

According to the Washington Times:

Hillary Clinton’s case isn’t interesting enough to the public to justify releasing the FBI’s files on her, the bureau said this week in rejecting an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury.

Ty Clevenger, the lawyer, has been trying to get Mrs. Clinton and her personal lawyers disbarred for their handling of her official emails during her time as secretary of state.
    He’s met with resistance among lawyers, and now his request for information from the FBI’s files has been shot down.

“You have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” FBI records management section chief David M. Hardy told Mr. Clevenger in a letter Monday.

“It is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA,” Mr. Hardy wrote.

Mrs. Clinton, is the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, former chief diplomat, former U.S. senator, and former first lady of both the U.S. and Arkansas.

Conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch announced that on August 8, 2017, D.C. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta ordered the State Department “to search the state.gov e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan” for emails relating to the Benghazi scandal.

This is a major victory. The truth will prevail.

Judicial Watch reports:

Judge Mehta described Judicial Watch’s Clinton Benghazi FOIA lawsuit as “a far cry from a typical FOIA case. Secretary Clinton used a private e-mail server, located in her home, to transmit and receive work-related communications during her tenure as Secretary of State.” Further:

[I]f an e-mail did not involve any state.gov user, the message would have passed through only the Secretary’s private server and, therefore, would be beyond the immediate reach of State. Because of this circumstance, unlike the ordinary case, State could not look solely to its own records systems to adequately respond to [Judicial Watch’s] demand. [The State Department] has not, however, searched the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server. If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records.State has offered no assurance that the three record compilations it received [from Secretary Clinton and her aides], taken together, constitute the entirety of Secretary Clinton’s e-mails during the time period relevant to Plaintiff’s FOIA Request. Absent such assurance, the court is unconvinced “beyond material doubt” that a search of the state.gov accounts of Abedin, Mills and Sullivan is “unlikely to produce any marginal return.”

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton said about this new federal court order, “This major court ruling may finally result in more answers about the Benghazi scandal and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in it – as we approach the attack’s fifth anniversary. It is remarkable that we had to battle both the Obama and Trump administrations to break through the State Department’s Benghazi stonewall. Why are Secretary Tillerson and Attorney General Sessions wasting taxpayer dollars protecting Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration?

We are approaching the 5 year anniversary of the attack at a U.S. diplomatic compound that killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya. Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and other criminals in the Obama administration have lied to the American public about the Benghazi attack. The public deserves to know the truth and the Obama administration must be held accountable.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:52 am

IT’S OFFICIAL: Obama Is Now the Most Costly Former Pre$ident in U.S. History

Not only was Obama’s presidency the most costly to the U.S. taxpayer, but so is his post-presidency. While most ex-presidents since Truman have found ways to make their life beyond the Oval Office financially rewarding, the taxpayer-funded perks have remained — and Mr. Obama is the latest to take them. (The Washington Times)

The biggest expense for former presidents is the cost of rent for their office spaces—especially for Obama and Clinton since their offices are in Washington, D.C. and New York City, respectively. Obama’s will cost $536,000 next year, while Clinton’s is $518,000. Bush 41’s office in Houston costs $286,000 and Bush 43’s in Dallas is $497,000. Carter’s Atlanta office is only $115,000.

Obama also has the most expensive pension.

Mr. Obama’s pension payment is also the highest, at $236,000. Mr. Clinton is second with $231,000, followed by the younger Mr. Bush at $225,000, the CRS memo says, citing figures from the General Services Administration, which administers the 1958 Former Presidents Act.

Obama has expensive tastes, regardless of where the money is coming from. On Thursday, news broke that the former President is scoping out property in Martha’s Vineyeard.

Realtor reported:

It’s no secret that former President Barack Obama and his family love Martha’s Vineyard, having vacationed on the idyllic Massachusetts island seven out of the eight summers they were in the White House, as well as this August. And rumors are now flying that they’re looking to purchase property in the area.

Local real estate agents are tight-lipped on the reports that the Obamas are house-hunting, since part of the charm of this island is that despite its popularity, VIPs can still get plenty of privacy. That’s why it’s a magnet for celebs—including Bill Clinton, Larry David, Alan Dershowitz, and David Letterman—some of whom can be frequently sighted at low-key hotspots like the front porch of the Chilmark General Store. According to anonymous sources cited in the Boston Globe, the Obamas are shopping for homes or land lots in the northern, less populated regions of Aquinnah, Chilmark, and West Tisbury.

In particular, the Globe suggests the former president might be eyeing two oceanfront properties in Aquinnah that were once part of the 377-acre Red Gate Farm owned by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who passed this property down to Caroline Kennedy and her husband, Edwin Schlossberg. They later subdivided it into these two parcels.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/official-obama-now-costly-former-preident-u-s-history/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 am

Federal Security Agent Found Dead – Body Pulled from Potomac – Media Silent
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/federal-security-agent-found-dead-body-pulled-potomac-media-silent/

FBI and DHS Recognize Far Left Antifa Activity as “Domestic Terrorist Violence”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/fbi-dhs-recognize-far-left-antifa-activity-domestic-terrorist-violence/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:57 am

TODAY’S MUST READ=> White House Database Created to Recruit Trump Supporters
    Was Destroyed by Deep State

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/white-house-database-created-to-recruit-trump-supporters-destroyed-by-deep-state/

After President Trump won the election, one of the first things that he did was create a website soliciting for new hires in various positions within the Trump Administration.

The site offered individuals the opportunity to apply for positions working for the Trump Administration. This site was a way for the Trump team to bring in people who were supportive of the incoming President and who wanted to work for him to Make America Great Again!

Many individuals no doubt signed up to work for the Trump Administration team. I was one of the many individuals who signed up. I have a fantastic position currently working in Hong Kong for a Fortune 500 company, traveling throughout Asia and Australia and the world. I make more money that I ever have. I work with great people. I love what I do – working in the Finance industry as the head of a department overseeing accounting, finance, actuarial, underwriting and operations professionals. I have overseen the financial reporting of billions in revenues. I have audited frauds and major billion dollar enterprises. I have attended Corporate Board meetings around the globe, throughout Asia, Europe and the US. But if President Trump wanted me, I was willing to take a pay cut and go work for him.

I shared in my application that I also supported the President’s campaign by writing for my brother’s website, The Gatewaypundit.  I noted that together we had numerous Drudge links and headlines last year during the election (back before Drudge turned against the Trump team). We were the ones reporting on President Trump’s successes. I linked to some of these articles.

I had aspirations of leading investigations and looking into one of the many corrupt activities that occurred during the Obama Administration. Let me look into Crooked Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the IRS, or any number of criminal activities, I thought. I could tear into so many of the corrupt Washington activities over the past few years. I could easily see the many ‘red flags’ from a professional standpoint indicating severe corruption and criminal actions that must be uncovered. I could see these from Hong Kong, let alone the US. I could help bring these individuals to justice.

So I applied and I waited…. And I waited…. And I waited.

I thought that the Trump Administration must not be hiring. I thought, maybe it is just taking some time. Then yesterday I found out why I have not heard from the Administration….

According to Medium a senior White House staffer shared that the applications and resumes in the government database set up by the Trump Administration to solicit new hires at GreatAgain.gov were “accidentally deleted.”  The author explains –

…I found myself in a discussion with a senior White House staff member who was explaining how extensively they were struggling to get basic work done because they were severely short staffed. I replied that that was odd since thousands of people across the nation had sent in their resumes to greatagain.gov. Surely there were plenty of applicants to choose from and they would likely all be incredibly invested in the President’s agenda and his success.

The staffer turned to me with an eye roll and a dismissive chuckle saying “Oh that database was accidentally lost…some computer glitch.”

This news is just heartbreaking.

Let’s hope and pray that sooner rather than later President Trump discovers that the individuals coming into the Trump Administration are not the supporters of this President.  Let’s hope that whomever is responsible for destroying the government database used for soliciting new hires supportive of this President is brought to justice and let’s hope that the best people for the openings in the US government are given a chance to help the President Make America Great Again.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:17 am

"It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them. These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the XXXX out of people. They’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they’re throwing bombs and smashing windows.”

President Trump was crucified by the mainstream media a few weeks back after hosting an improvised press conference and saying there was "blame on both sides" for the violence in Charlottesville that resulted in the death of a counterprotester. The comments resulted in most of Trump's advisory councils being disbanded, as CEO's around the country pounced on the opportunity to distance themselves from the administration, and heightened calls from CNN for impeachment proceedings.

The problem is that while Trump's delivery probably could have been a bit more artful, the underlying message seems to be proving more accurate with each passing day and each new outbreak of Antifa violence.

As Politico points out today, previously unreported FBI and Department of Homeland Security studies found that "anarchist extremist" group like Antifa have been the "primary instigators of violence at public rallies" going back to at least April 2016 when the reports were first published.

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9YY-2gRocs
    Judicial Watch Pres. Tom Fitton on Comey’s Clinton Investigation, Ruling on Clinton Emails, & Lawsuit on FBI

JW President Tom Fitton discusses Comey’s Sham Clinton Email Investigation, New Court Ruling in Clinton Email Case,
    & New Lawsuit Targeting FBI Coverups

Comments:

"According to testimony, the first conversation between Trump and Comey was about this Dossier.  This appears to be an attempt to manipulate the president.  When it didn't work they just released it to MSM to attempt a smear and try to get some of their money's worth.  Some of these agencies need to be completely gutted and re-built as they have clearly gone totally rogue."

"It's not the FBI's role to judge.  Their role is to investigate.  Lynch is the one that muddied the waters after the Tarmac meeting by giving Comey the power to decide the outcome of the investigation.  And apparently the tarmac wasn't the first talk Lynch had with the Clintons."

"Two terms and eight years of the most corrupt nontransparent administration in our history. When I hear all the evidence Judicial Watch lays out against the deep state, I think about it....What is the end game in all of it?  Why will the deep state stop at nothing for the transference of power from one to the other?  What is the end game?"

"JOE JOSEPH  The Clintons and Bushes have been criminal partners for more than 30 years. They and their colleagues have dominated the American government, the military-intelligence apparatus, the judicial system, the financial markets, and the banks. Their friends dominate the corporate media and Hollywood—the shapers of The Big Lie., Bill and Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama have been a continuum, a line of succession, over which George H.W. Bush and his cabal of New World Order/Illuminati compatriots (including Henry Kissinger, the Rockefellers, and the Rothschilds) have guided, in all matters of importance. Most of Washington and much of the world, answers to them. Iran-Contra: the family business There would be no Clinton “dynasty” without the Iran-Contra.  the Iran-Contra Enterprise that a vast operation that included drugs, weapons, terrorism, Pedophilla, Murder,  war, money laundering, criminal banking and securities fraud, currency fraud, real estate fraud, insurance fraud, blackmail, extortion, and political corruption that involved countless Washington politicians of both Republican and Democratic parties."

"How interesting we are today. Comey writes his speech declaring Hillary innocent before she or any other witnesses are interviewed and - It "might" signify something underhanded. When did we become so stupid that even if a house falls on you we say, well maybe it didn't really happen. This is all so much Bullsh*t the people are choking on it. If this sh*t was pulled by your average citizen he'd be in the slammer before you could say, Joe Sh*t the Rag Man."

~~~~~~`

Steve Bannon: "I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of President Trump's first term that you see multiple people from Barack Obama's administration, if not he himself, in federal prison. The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation."

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43BLlOBmDrE
    Chaffetz - FBI & Justice Are Above the Law, 1773
    Jason Chaffetz Fox and Friends 09-01-17
    Chaffetz Calls Out FBI And ‘Deep State’ For Not Releasing Clinton Docs

Published on Aug 31, 2017
    Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Chaffetz - FBI & Justice Are Above the Law, 1773
    Synopsis: Well, for those who think that Pres. Trump has been elected, and therefore everything is just fine in the swamp, you had better think again.Recently retired representative Jason Chaffetz came on Fox yesterday to show just how difficult President trumps battle against the Swamp really is.
    When you have the nation’s chief law enforcement organization unable, or unwilling to enforce the law - lying about fake investigations - blatantly taking political sides – allowing paid thugs to go after your political opponents – my friends, that is the definition of fascism – that was how the Nazis got into power.

So now let’s hear from Mr. Chaffetz:.

A petition has been mounted on Change.orp. As of this moment, it has just passed the 15 thousand mark, but we need to hit 100,000 to make it mandatory for the President to look at it and deal with it.
    Here is our shortened URL to Mr. Clevenger’s petition. There will be a live link in the Description box below.
    https://tinyurl.com/SR1772-FBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM6dBRPnIZQ
    The Still Report: Comey Must Be Held to Account, 1774

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsp7Mlm6fqw
    Published on Aug 31, 2017 - 7 minutes, 35 sec.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer joins Alex Jones live via Skype to discuss the deep states' movements against the President and their plot to execute an assassination that places them back in power.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdehlx8vy4U
    9.1 - Harvey Engineered | Rothschild Dumps US Assets | Shkreli has Clinton emails at Trump Tower?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaz6PNkrOI
    Jackpot - Huma's 50 Blackberry Emails Accounts, Powell Blackberry, CENTCOM/SOCOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lZuMlGmHB0
    Iran Contra 2 = Navy Yard + Anacostia DHS = Original Iran Contra x 100
    Drugs coming in, weapons going out.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqjBx1Reu7o
    Start at 2:20 minute - BREAKING: DNC Operative led "Tweetstorm" on Ukraine:
    EXPLAINS grudge against Manafort. HUGE - More cover-up that the MSM is sitting on.

Doxxed? Trump's Inner Circle May Be Under Cyber Attack
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/02/doxed-trumps-inner-circle-may-cyber-attack/

COMEY MAFIA: ALEX JONES SHOW 9/3/17 INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luUhHVmmXSs

Judge Jeanine Pirro: It’s Time to Go After ‘Holier Than Thou Comey’ For ‘Obstruction of Justice, Perjury’ (VIDEO)
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/judge-jeanine-pirro-time-go-holier-thou-comey-obstruction-justice-perjury-video/
    [/center]

Media was set ablaze after bombshell documents released on Thursday show former FBI head James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton before the investigation into her email conduct had concluded. Even more concerning is “Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership,” reports Townhall.

The former FBI Director also testified to Congress that he decided not to recommended charges in relation to handling of classified information, after the FBI interviewed Hillary Clinton on July 2, 2016. However, a new report reveals Comey penned a memo exonerating Clinton in the Spring.

An attorney for Trump, Jay Sekulow pointed out that Hillary was exonerated and immunity was handed out like candy BEFORE 17 witnesses were even interviewed–including Hillary Clinton.

Judicial Watch’s Director of Investigations, Chris Farrell came out and said Comey perjured himself.

Farrell told Fox News’ David Asman, who filled in for Lou Dobbs on Friday evening that James Comey perjured himself when he said under oath that he decided to not recommend charges for Hillary until after he interviewed her in July.

Now Judge Jeanine Pirro is calling for an investigation into Comey for perjury and obstruction of justice.

“No more cover-ups. No more rigged investigations. No more cutting organized criminal enterprises like the Clinton Foundation any slack.”

“Mr. Holier-Than-Thou” Comey is the “essence of the swamp that Americans so want to clean up,” Pirro said.

“It is time to go after Jim Comey,”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:24 am

Florida Crowd Chants: “Lock Her Up” at Mention of Wasserman Schultz’s Name
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/florida-crowd-chants-lock-mention-wasserman-schultzs-name/

Federal agents are investigating whether Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s aide Imran Awan was selling secrets to the Pakistanis while serving as IT specialist for Wasserman Schultz and dozens of liberal lawmakers.

Reyes was cheered Tuesday night by a crowd at an elaborately staged formal kickoff of a campaign he officially launched early in August.

The candidate promised a campaign focused on issues, but he and his team offered plenty of criticism of Wasserman Schultz. The mention of the incumbent’s name frequently drew boos — and chants of “lock her up.” The campaign also distributed signs to attendees with the phrase “lock her up.”

Reyes said the case of Imran Awan, the former information technology staffer for Wasserman Schultz and many other Democrats is an example of her unsuitability for office. He was fired by the other members of Congress shortly after they learned he was under investigation in connection with his government IT job; Wasserman Schultz didn’t fire him until he was arrested on an unrelated bank fraud charge in July.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:06 am

Benjamin Fulford says a new financial system and a civil war in the US are imminent
    Monday, September 4, 2017 7:05

Benjamin Fulford: Weekly Geo-Political News and Analysis

Evidence is mounting that both a new financial system and a civil war in the US are imminent. There is also a high probability the US east coast will be hit with a geo-engineered hurricane so severe that people are being asked to evacuate 60 miles inland, CIA sources say. What seems to be happening is that the Khazarian mafia is unleashing weather weapons and making other mischief to try to prevent the announcement of a new, gold-backed financial system.

First, let us look at all the gold related news, some of it bizarre, that has suddenly poured out in recent days and all seems to be preparing us for the announcement of a gold-backed system. This started on August 21st when Steven Mnuchin became the first US Treasury Secretary to visit the Fort Knox gold depository since 1948 and proceeded to tweet “glad gold is safe.”

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2017/08/what-hell-is-this-mnuchin-tweets-on.html

Then, since his visit apparently failed to generate enough publicity, a fake scandal involving the visit to the fort, the solar eclipse and pictures of his bikini-clad trophy wife appears to have been concocted. In all of this Mnuchin failed to mention the fact the gold has not been counted since 1953 or how much gold “is safe,” but never mind, his wife makes for good distracting eye candy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/treasury-inspector-general-opens-probe-mnuchins-use-government-plane-eclipse-day

Then self-described US intelligence community financial adviser Jim Rickards appeared on TV predicting the price of gold would rise to $5000 or even $10,000 an ounce.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/rickards-there-are-three-things-going-gold-right-now

Also, the Rothschilds contacted the White Dragon Society last week to inform them that a large amount of off-ledger gold was being monetized and moved into the financial system. This was backed up with a series of gold-related events from around the world. The most important one was the announcement that China is starting oil futures trading denominated in gold-backed yuan, a clear shot at the Khazarian mafia’s petrodollar system.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1

Then Germany’s Bundesbank announced it had completed its plan to repatriate half of its gold three years in advance.

https://sputniknews.com/world/201709021057023219-germany-us-relationship/

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/investing/germany-gold-reserves-new-york-paris/index.html

Furthermore, Germany announced the forced evacuation of 60,000 people from around the area of the Bundesbank last weekend just as 743 tons of gold was due to arrive there, because of “unexploded World War II bombs.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/vault-containing-70-billion-german-gold-be-evacuated-frankfurt-defuses-massive-bomb

This is interesting because when Germany first asked for its gold back from France and the US, neither country had any gold to give back. Around the same time the Americans were caught shipping gold-plated tungsten to the Chinese. Now suddenly the gold is being returned ahead of schedule as Mnuchin tweets about gold being safe.

So, where is all this gold suddenly coming from? Two reliable sources say that gold bunkers in Asia are being opened and the gold is being removed. WDS sources in Indonesia were told by Indonesian authorities that gold bunkers in Indonesia had indeed been opened and the gold was removed. Furthermore, Freeport-McMoRan announced that a deal has been reached with the Indonesian government to continue operation of the giant Grasberg mine there, with Indonesia getting 51% control.

http://news.morningstar.com/all/dow-jones/market-digest/201708292988/freeport-to-give-up-majority-stake-in-indonesias-grasberg-mine-update.aspx

Sources in the Rothschild family say the mine is just a front being used to launder the historical gold into the financial system. The important point to note though is that the Asians now have majority control.

Neil Keenan for his part, has reported that gold and cash bunkers in South Korea have also been broken into. He backed this up by posting videos of gold as well as freshly minted US dollars and Korean Won being divvied up.

http://neilkeenan.com/

All these gold related announcements were combined with serious attacks on the current petrodollar system and strong indications the current US financial system is about to implode. Jacob Rothschild, for example, announced that his company, RIT Capital Partners, reduced its US dollar investment exposure to 37% from 61% in the first six months of this year. Rothschild’s reasons for getting out of US assets were “unprecedented” share prices and a belief that the artificial propping up of markets by the World Bank and Central Banks was unsustainable.

http://www.anongroup.org/rothschild-us-assets/

Another high level insider who is getting out of the US stock market is investment guru Warren Buffet who is now sitting on $100 billion in cash because he is finding it hard to find attractive deals.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-07/buffett-nears-a-milestone-he-doesn-t-want-100-billion-in-cash

Investors are also paying 20% more for US Treasuries that mature before the end of September US fiscal deadline than they are for ones that mature after that date, yet another sign that people sense something is coming.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/t-bill-market-snaps-panic-over-debt-ceiling

There was a chart on the internet that appeared shortly after the private central bankers had their Jackson Hole summer meeting that showed about 40% of so-called world GDP was just fake central bank accounting magic. This chart has now been deleted from the internet.

The Federal Reserve Board has announced it will be selling off the assets it has been buying to prop up markets but, with $4.5 trillion worth of stuff on its books, it is mathematically impossible for them to do this without imploding the economy.

While this writer does not pretend to be a financial adviser, I can say that in my long career as a financial/business/geopolitical journalist, I have never before seen so many clear warning signs of a disruptive financial event on the horizon.

Clearly the controllers of the old system are not going out without a fight. The “once in a thousand years” (upgraded from once in 500 years) Hurricane Harvey was definitely a weather warfare attack on the US. The Magazine Charlie Hebdo, owned by the French branch of the Rothschild family, seems to point the finger at its owners with a cover page implying that God flooded Houston, Texas as an attack on Nazis.

https://sputniknews.com/society/201708311056973398-charlie-hebdo-mocks-harvey-victims/

Now an even bigger weather warfare attack is apparently about to take place in the form of Hurricane Irma. The warning below was forwarded to this writer from a source in the CIA via e-mail:

“MAXIMUM ALERT STATUS – LEAVE COASTAL EASTERN USA ASAP. From NAIG.

Hurricane IRMA – expected landfall Eastern coastline USA, tracking TBA (uncertain) CAT 5 and higher expectation.

Expect major damage – life threatening – major flooding – power outage – transport chaos – looting – high casualty rate/deaths.

Landfall expected from 9th September onwards through 10th and 11th September 2017, could be sooner, TBA.

Updates see:- BPEarthwatch on the web.

ADVISE ALL STATIONS – make preparations now, secure property – LEAVE THE AREA by a distance of at least 60 miles from coast.

Seek altitude, avoid river valleys, flood plains, heavy population areas. Secure food, portable water, fuel and secure shelter.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is “HARVEY” on steroids.

Speed this warning far and wide NOW. Do not wait for the crisis to develop. Even if it does not come ashore (unlikely) the wave propagation is showing wave height expectations of over 50 ft and duration of wavelength of 16 seconds. ALL SHIPPING leave tracking area immediately and run for safe haven at maximum speed while time allows please. All models agree the above data set.

Paget.

Director,

North Atlantic Intelligence Group (NAIG) Public Domain. Ends 23.10 02/09/2017 TREAT AS URGENT.”

This writer could not locate any NAIG on the internet but clearly, at the very least, some people in the CIA are trying to generate fear.

The US military is, in any case, taking action. Here is what a Pentagon source had to say:

“Hurricane Harvey, while tragic, allows the military to bring troops and equipment to stop states like California from seceding, defend the republic’s gold depository, defend borders from drug cartels, terrorists, human, arms traffickers, stop the UN agenda 21 which preys on weak states, deny Soros illegal aliens for his antifa troops, strengthen the state’s leadership against the Khazarian liberal LGBT, abortion, pro-immigration, anti-Christian, anti-gun agenda.”

There is also a crackdown continuing in Washington DC against “Mossad assets like former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Zionist senator, minority leader Chuck Schumer,” the sources say.

Thugs like the Antifa and fake KKK rioters hired by the Khazarians are also being rounded up now that the FBI and Department of Homeland Security have formally labelled them as domestic terrorists, they note. Google’s Eric Schmidt, Facebooks’ Mark Zuckerberg and Amazon’s Jeff Bezos are also now under attack for their brazen efforts to manipulate public discourse and will have their companies nationalized and broken up, CIA sources say.

The other person who is under serious attack now is top ranking Satanist Benjamin Netanyahu who faces jail in Israel for corruption but really should be treated as a war criminal of the highest order. Netanyahu recently visited Russia uninvited and made a series of threats to Russian President Vladimir Putin, multiple sources agree. Pentagon sources say “Putin was not amused by bibi [Netanyahu]’s threats and lies and sent two attack submarines into the Mediterranean to hunt Israeli subs, to improve training and test new weapons, and potentially to impose a naval blockade.”

The Khazarian controlled or influenced rogue states of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the Ukraine are being steadily quarantined while their criminal leadership is being removed.

North Korea, for its part, is getting lots of money and weapons technology from the Khazarians but is only interested in its own survival and is not about to start some suicidal nuclear attack on behalf of Khazarians with apocalyptical delusions.

Source: http://conspireplanet.blogspot.com/2017/09/benjamin-fulford-says-new-financial.html

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 am

Judge Rejects Menendez’s Request To Delay His Corruption Trial Because He’s A Senator
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/judge-rejects-menendezs-request-to-delay-his-corruption-trial-because-hes-a-senator/

A federal judge in New Jersey rejected Sen. Bob Menendez’s request to allow breaks in his criminal trial in order to fulfill his Senate duties, excoriating the senator for seeking “special treatment.”

Menendez’s lawyers filed a motion requesting that his upcoming criminal trial take recesses any time the senator is needed in Washington on official business. They argued that forcing the senator to leave an ongoing trial to attend to congressional business would violate his due process rights.

“A trial taking place during a session of Congress risks involuntarily denying Senator Menendez his rights to due process and confrontation, unless he elects to forego his constitutional duty to cast his vote on critical issues pending before Congress so that he can be present in the courtroom,” his lawyers argued.

U.S. District Judge William Walls appeared irritated by the request in a Friday order dismissing the motion.

“The court will not serve as concierge to any party or lawyer,” Walls wrote. “The motion – from a practical perspective – is nigh frivolous.”

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    He further added that he suspected the motion was part of a broader strategy to “impress the jurors” with Menendez’s importance.

The judge further said that most defendants have similar obligations, which the court does not accommodate.

“Defendant Menendez claims that he is in a ‘unique situation’ because his voting duties are ‘on a schedule not of his own making.’ But so are the duties of the radio repairman, the cab driver, and the businessman. Yet none would claim the right to dictate the schedule of their own criminal trial,” he wrote.

The senator has previously attempted to leverage his office in the course of the current prosecution. He attempted to escape indictment by arguing his activities were protected by the Constitution’s speak and debate clause, which protects lawmakers from prosecution in connection with official legislative work.

He faces 14 felony counts of various corruption charges.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAz4cnoj7w
    Subject: Former CIA Officer Explains The Shadow Government (the answer to who are 'THEY')

Kevin Shipp - Former CIA Officer Explains The Shadow Government - The Hagmann Report (including the difference between Deep State and Shadow Gov)

The Official Hagmann Report
    Published on Sep 2, 2017

The best breakdown of the "Shadow Government" given by a former CIA officer.

George Webb (walking journalist)
    Day 316.9 Jackpot - Huma's 50 Blackberry Emails Accounts, Powell Blackberry, CENTCOM/SOCOM

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:22 pm

The SPLC’s ability to capitalize on the wider corporate retrenchment against “extremism” and “hate” got a massive boost in the aftermath of August’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, VA, near which a liberal protester was killed in an apparent deliberate car attack by a rally-goer.

Apple Computer, the world’s most valuable company, pledged $2 million and vowed to match employee contributions to the SPLC and other groups two-to-one. The California giant then doubled down, soliciting the millions of customers on its iTunes store to make further donations to the SPLC.

Cutting edge tech was soon joined by old Wall Street when the multinational finance firm JP Morgan Chase announced another $1 million of corporate cash for the SPLC’s coffers.

The “Poverty” Law Center was hardly in dire straights before corporate America decided to throw their lot in with them. Last year, the Birmingham, AL, group was reputed to have an endowment larger than $300 million. According to tax documents examined by the Washington Free Beacon, the SPLC has stashed millions of that in offshore accounts while paying some of its executives salaries in excess of $300,000. All officers, directors, trustees, and “key employees” are reportedly making six-figures.

Confronted with the offshore transfers, Amy Sterling Casil, CEO of California nonprofit consultant Pacific Human Capital, told the Free Beacon:

My impression based on prior interactions is that [the SPLC has] a small, modestly paid staff, and were regarded by most in the industry as frugal and reliable. I am stunned to learn of transfers of millions to offshore bank accounts. It is a huge red flag and would have been completely unacceptable to any wealthy, responsible, experienced board member who was committed to a charitable mission who I ever worked with.

Whereas SPLC fundraising was only bolstered by the post-Charlottesville corporate bandwagon, credibility had been a currency which was waning for the group. By the turn of the millennium, even left-leaning outlets became skeptical of SPLC antics. “Today, the SPLC spends most of its time–and money–on a relentless fund-raising campaign, peddling memberships in the church of tolerance with all the zeal of a circuit rider passing the collection plate,” Harper’s contributor Ken Silverstein wrote in 2000 when the group’s endowment was less than half what it is now. In 2014, the group lost the trust of the FBI.

Three separatelegal actions, an IRS complaint to have the SPLC’s tax exempt status revoked for political campaigning against President Donald Trump during the 2016 election cycle, a defamation suit by Muslim anti-fundamentalism campaigner Maajid Nawaz for being called an “anti-Muslim extremist,” and a libel suit brought by a conservative christian ministry listed as a hate group, are all pending.

Even the mainstream media began to look more critically on the SPLC’s “research” as the group pulled stunts like listing Harvard social scientist Charles Murray as a “white nationalist” and ex-Muslim civil rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali as an “extremist.” Even the SPLC itself admitted it went too far in calling Dr. Ben Carson a hater. But, as the narrative of an out-of-control violent “white supremacist” movement sweeping the country pulsed through the media, the SPLC, whose reputation has been on the ropes for years, suddenly swung back into the mainstream press’s good graces.

For example, CNN, MSNBC, and dozens of other outlets uncritically displayed the SPLC’s infamous maps of “active hate groups.” These poorly researched maps, created without any clear criteria, deliberately place Christian non-profits and other right-leaning groups that support political positions the SPLC opposes, like gay marriage and immigration reduction, on the same list with tiny extremists groups of questionable existence like dozens of supposed chapters of the Ku Klux Klan mostly identified with a rural P.O. box.

“Hate groups” displayed on the map include established beltway immigration restriction groups like the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), the Immigration Reform Legal Institute (IRLI), and the Center for Immigration Studies, as well as Christian conservative non-profits like the Family Research Council (FRC), the American Family Association, and the Alliance Defending Freedom.

Even on its own terms, the “Hate Map” is an irresponsibly assembled failure. It relies largely on the visibility of near-universally condemned “neo-Nazi” groups to provide its raison d’etre. But, the SPLC does a much less thorough and accurate job tracking these groups than decades old conservative non-profits with easily found offices like FAIR and the FRC. For example, they recently implicated the tiny town of Amana Colonies, Iowa, as a home base of infamous Nazi website The Daily Stormer until it was forced to remove the marker following complaints.

Apparently, the SPLC had justified the distinction because someone claimed online that a group of fans of the website had once met for lunch in the town. In response, the SPLC now lists The Daily Stormer’s location as Iowa (the entire state) in addition to Spokane, WA, Worthington, OH (apparently home to a PO Box listed on the site), and at least half a dozen other locations around the country.

Far from an innocuous left-wing pastime, the Hate Map and other SPLC efforts to deride and belittle its political opponents as “haters” have led to tragic results. In 2012, for example, Floyd Lee Corkins, a deranged leftist looking for “anti-gays” to murder for their political beliefs, used the map to locate the Washington, DC, offices of the Family Research Council. Corkins marched into the building with a firearm and over 100 rounds of ammunition in an attempt to murder as many employees as he could.

Thankfully, Corkins only managed to shoot one man, building manager Leo Johnson, who heroically subdued the domestic terrorist despite his gunshot wound and prevented him from carrying on the attack. Corkins later explained the dozens of Chic-Fil-A sandwiches found along with his ammunition were to be left on his victims’ faces as a reminder that the fast-food company’s family owners were also supportive of traditional definitions of marriage. Corkins is serving a 25 year sentence in federal prison.

Another fan of the SPLC was deceased Congressional Charity Baseball Game shooter James T. Hodgkinson, who liked the group on his Facebook. Hodgkinson shot and seriously wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), about whom the SPLC repeated published articles linking to “hate groups,” and four others before being shot to death by police.

The corporate world is aggressively throwing its weight and cash behind the SPLC, and the mainstream press is once again reluctant to look critically on an organization with a long history of what Philanthropy Roundtable says is “name-calling.” As JP Morgan Chairman Peter Scher put it, corporate America is couching the move in terms of an effort to appear to “confront hate, intolerance, and discrimination wherever it exists.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:30 pm

BREAKING : A Federal Judge Just Dealt a MASSIVE BLOW to Hillary and Comey! (3:37)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_4wGrf3tc&feature=youtu.be

In case you’re interested in seeing the Clinton emails that the FBI is withholding using the excuse that there is not enough ‘public interest’ to release in response to a FOIA request…

https://dickmorris.rallycongress.net/ctas/sign-petition-demanding-fbi-release-hillarys-emails

~~~~~~~~~

Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots. (RELATED: ‘INFERNO’ — Milo Speech Cancelled After Rioters Set Campus Ablaze
    [VIDEO])

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BAMN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” an anti-Marxism rally in Berkeley. As with BAMN’s other organized actions, left-wing actors at Saturday’s demonstrations violently attacked peaceful protesters. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the Antifa violence in Berkeley, while Felarca called BAMN’s actions a “resounding success.”

BAMN’s members appear to be mixing their far-left activism with their roles as teachers. (RELATED: Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group)

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

BAMN organizer and high school teacher Nicole Conaway organized a “sickout” at her school in 2015, leading other teachers in calling in sick to protest the policies of Republican Gov. Rick Snyder. The sickout forced six Detroit-area schools to cancel classes, affecting nearly 4,000 students.

One month later, Conaway led students in a school walkout protesting poor building conditions. She was one of three BAMN organizers arrested in connection with the protest. Other BAMN members have led similar protests at the schools where they teach.

In Berkeley, Felarca and other BAMN members repeatedly abused their positions of influence over students in service of their own radical goals, Berkeley’s public school district charged in court filings obtained by local news organization Berkeleyside.

Despite repeated warnings, the district said Felarca continued to try to recruit students into her radical organization, including during work hours. The leftist teacher frequently tried to bring students on school-sponsored trips to BAMN-related activities, the district said, describing the trips as attempts to “indoctrinate” the students.

The school district accused Felarca and other BAMN members of weaponizing students to derail disciplinary hearings for Felarca, after student protesters repeatedly swarmed into the disciplinary hearings. The school district claimed that Felarca and other BAMN members “were actively trying to brainwash and manipulate” students to serve her “own selfish interests,” calling her conduct “particularly reprehensible.” Felarca continues teaching today.

Oakland Technical High School teacher and BAMN member Tania Kappner worked with Felarca this past January to organize students and teachers in a walkout in protesting Trump. Kappner was identified in the media as a BAMN member as early as 2011.

BAMN is active within both the National Education Association — the nation’s largest teacher’s union — as well as with local and regional teacher’s unions in Michigan and California.

Last year, 17 different BAMN members ran for elected positions on the Detroit Federation of Teachers, according to a newsletter sent out by the DFT. BAMN also ran five candidates for different national leadership positions with the NEA in 2017.

When the Berkeley school district suspended Felarca for her violent activism in 2016 (for which she was charged with inciting a riot), the local teacher’s union sued the school on Felarca’s behalf.

In January 2015, BAMN organizer Steve Conn was elected president of the Detroit Federation of Teachers. The DFT’s executive board charged Conn with misconduct later that year and removed him from office.

Conn and his wife, former teacher Heather Miller, were fired back in 2007 after leading a student protest that resulted in students being pepper sprayed. The couple sued and got their jobs back, in addition to a $300,000 settlement. Conn continues teaching today at Western High School.

BAMN was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, an openly Marxist organization, in 1995.

As TheDC first reported in April, internal documents from the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) tie BAMN to NAMBLA., reveal the RWL — BAMN’s parent organization — worked with NAMBLA in the years just before the communist group founded BAMN.

One of BAMN’s founding members is on record identifying as a NAMBLA member, calling the pro-pedophilia group the victim of a “witch-hunt.” (Read TheDC’s full story on the ties between NAMBLA and BAMN here.)

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Nancy Pelosi: The Voters 'Don’t Want to Hear Us Criticizing the President’ - Breitbart
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/02/nancy-pelosi-the-voters-dont-want-to-hear-us-criticizing-the-president/amp/

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Wednesday that American voters elected President Donald Trump and they don’t want to hear Democrats criticizing him, which “disrespects” their decision.

“(The voters) don’t want to hear us criticizing the president,” Pelosi said. “This was a choice; they made a decision.”

“And to criticize the president personally is to disrespect their judgment,” Pelosi said. “So I say to my members, ‘This is about what we’re going to do.’ ”

Pelosi, who was speaking to the editorial board and reporters at the Denver Post about the Democrat economic agenda before she attended a “progressive women’s event” in Denver, weighed in on a number of issues.

Pelosi said it’s too early to judge Trump on the response to tropical storm Harvey.

“We haven’t seen it. He’s been gracious, he went to Corpus Christi, which is sort of appropriate for him to do, because in the heart of the storm. It would be a challenge to accommodate a president,” Pelosi said, adding that she is worried about Trump’s proposed cuts to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in his fiscal year 2018 federal budget.

“You can’t do that,” Pelosi said, adding that the issue will be on the table when Congress reconvenes in just a few days.

After the violence perpetrated by Antifa activists in recent weeks, Pelosi finally issued a statement condemning them and told the Denver Post violent acts should be “prosecuted.”

“I think if there’s some people who are acting in a violent way, that they should be prosecuted,” Pelosi said. “I don’t care who they are, where they are, whatever organization they belong to.”

“You’re talking (about) some individuals,” Pelosi said. “You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats.”

“A lot of them are socialist or anarchist or whatever,” Pelosi said. “Violence by anybody is to be rejected and dealt with, but that’s not who we are.”

Pelosi said she vows to “fight the Republicans on what they want to do on the tax bill” and praised Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and Ohio Gov. John Kasich for their healthcare proposal.

Pelosi also said Democrats running in upcoming elections should not “worry” about her future as a House leader.

“I just say to people, ‘Just win your election. Don’t worry about me; you just win your election,’ ” Pelosi said, while acknowledging that Republicans have used her as an issue on the campaign trail.

“She suggested that Democrats should turn the question around and ask whether Republicans will support House Speaker Paul Ryan,” the Denver Post reported.

“When Republicans pose that question,” Pelosi said, “you know they’re talking about their own political bankruptcy.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmMw9aMXmMY
    EVERYTHING GEORGE SOROS DOESN´T WANT YOU TO KNOW

SOROS FORMULA TO DESTROY AMERICA FOLLOWED BY OBAMA, HILLARY, CLERGY, EDUCATORS, CONGRESSMAN, JUDGES, PROFESSORS & ON AND ON. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. CALLING FOR THE ARREST OF GEORGE SOROS A TREASONOUS TERRORIST FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. PLEASE SPEAK OUT WITH ME AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.

Learn More from D.C. Leaks Open Society: go to link above

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

How the Obama Administration Bypassed Congress to Grant De Facto Amnesty to Young Illegal Aliens
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/03/obama-administration-usurped-constitution-bypassed-congress-grant-de-dacto-amnesty-dreamers/

Amid the hysterical criticism of President Trump’s decision to review government protections for young illegal immigrants, it is instructive to recall how the Obama administration bypassed Congress and usurped legislative powers to implement the controversial policy of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, in the first place.

In considering the fate of DACA for so-called DREAMers, Trump is not reviewing longtime U.S. immigration law, but rather a series of policies enacted by interagency memos after Congress repeatedly refused to pass the so-called DREAM Act to grant residency and rights to young illegals.

The Obama administration’s decision to bypass Congress and grant what essentially amounted to de facto amnesty to young illegals via interagency directives was so radical that I included the moves in the list of potential impeachable offenses in a 2013 book titled, Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office.

The work, co-authored with researcher Brenda J. Elliott, documented how Obama’s guiding hand was seen in the series of memos that changed U.S. immigration enforcement policy, including toward DACA.

The Obama administration’s end run around Congress to essentially halt the deportation of young illegals was enacted despite Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution, which expressly vests in Congress, not the executive branch, the power to “establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization.” The clause has long been interpreted as specifically giving the legislative branch the power to set immigration policy.

Obama’s first major change in the enforcement of existing immigration law started on June 30, 2010, in a memo written by John Morton, then assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security and director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE.

Morton’s directive tested the waters by setting priorities for deporting illegal aliens, with the first priority being the removal of “aliens” who posed a “danger to national security” or “serious risk to public safety.”

Priority two were “recent illegal entrants” and the third priority focused on “aliens who are fugitives or otherwise obstruct immigration controls.”

After facing little resistance, Morton issued another memo on August 20, 2010, this time instructing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) attorneys to exercise “prosecutorial discretion” in the “handling of removal proceedings involving aliens with applications or petitions pending” before the immigration court.

Again changing immigration law enforcement, Morton’s memo outright called for ICE to consider “dismissal” in the following cases:

*The alien must be the subject of an application or petition filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to include a current priority date, if required, for adjustment of status.

*The alien appears eligible for relief as a matter of law and in the exercise of discretion.

*The alien beneficiary must be statutorily eligible for adjustment of status (a waiver must be available for any ground of in admissibility).

On June 17, 2011, Morton issued a third memo, which Elliott and I opined in the 2013 book can “only be characterized as a deliberate move to bypass Congress and issue backdoor amnesty for an unknown number of illegal immigrants.”

That memo called for “prosecutorial discretion” pertaining to a “broad range of discretionary enforcement decisions,” including the following (all of which directly cite the memo itself):

• deciding to issue or cancel a notice of detainer;

•deciding to issue, reissue, serve, file or cancel a Notice to Appear (NTA);

• focusing enforcement resources on particular administrative violations or conduct;

• deciding whom to stop, question or arrest for an administrative violation;

• deciding whom to detain or to release on bond, supervision, personal recognizance or other condition;

• settling or dismissing a proceeding;

• granting deferred action, granting parole or staying a final order of removal;

• agreeing to voluntary departure, the withdrawal of an application for admission or other action in lieu of obtaining a formal order of removal;

• pursuing an appeal;

• executing a removal order;

“The subtext of Morton’s memo was clear: Stop enforcing nearly all measures against illegals,” Elliott and I wrote.

The Obama administration’s bypassing of Congress on immigration law did not end there. In fact, that practice was put on steroids on June 15, 2012, when then-DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano enacted key parts of DACA with a memo titled, “Exercising Prosecutorial Discretion with Respect to Individuals Who Came to the United States as Children.”

With the stroke of a pen, Napolitano implemented central aims of the DREAM Act without any Congressional vote. Her memo called for law enforcement officials to “exercising prosecutorial discretion” – essentially code for ignoring immigration law – in the case of any illegal alien who, according to the memo’s own wording:

• came to the United States under the age of 16;

• has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding the date of this memorandum and is present in the United States on the date of this memorandum;

• is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education development certificate or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;

• has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety;

• is not above the age of 30.

That same day, Obama held a Rose Garden press conference where he celebrated Napolitano’s controversial action as “mend[ing] our nation’s immigration policy, to make it more fair, more efficient, and more just — specifically for certain young people sometimes called ‘Dreamers.’”

Obama’s own words make it clear the DHS memo all but completely changed the way existing immigration law is enforced. It is that radical memo, and the spirit of the previous DHS memos, that Trump is now reviewing.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:01 pm

FAKE NEWS

BREAKING: 2 Democrat Congressmen On ISIS Payroll Arrested For Treason
    http://thelastlineofdefense.org/breaking-2-democrat-congressmen-on-isis-payroll-arrested-for-treason/

ISIS has managed to infiltrate the Halls of Congress, according to a verified source inside the Justice Department. Two US Representatives, both Democrats, have been removed from the building and brought to a “secure facility for enemy combatants.” What that means, according to Sgt. Franklin Omalley at the Pentagon, is that two United States citizens have given up their rights for actions deemed hostile to the American public at large:

“From the limited information being fed to the NCO level, we can safely say that these two men aren’t just sympathizers. They are full contributors who believe in and champion the cause. The NSA believes they are entrenched enough that suicide bombings inside the Capitol may have been on the table.”

The two men, Rep Harold Somersworth of Maryland’s 43rd district and Rep Omar Sali of New Jersey’s 112th, will face a trial if they are deemed to be within their rights as citizens to habeas corpus. If not, which is completely up to President Trump and the NSA, they will be sent to a holding facility as prisoners of war until terrorism is defeated.

11 Other Congressmen and women are being investigated and questioned by the FBI. Attorney General Jeff Sessions says these traitors will “pay with their lives” if any link is found between them and deadly terror attacks in this country.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

It Wasn't Comey's Decision To Exonerate Hillary - It Was Obama's
    Authored by Andrew McCarthy via NationalReview.com
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/it-wasnt-comeys-decision-exonerate-hillary-it-was-obamas

"The thing to understand, what has always been the most important thing to understand, is that Jim Comey was out in front, but he was not calling the shots..."

On the right, the commentariat is in full-throttle outrage over the revelation that former FBI Director Comey began drafting his statement exonerating Hillary Clinton in April 2016 – more than two months before he delivered the statement at his now famous July 5 press conference.

The news appears in a letter written to new FBI Director Christopher Wray by two senior Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans, Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senator Lindsey Graham. Pundits and the Trump administration are shrieking because this indicates the decision to give the Democrats’ nominee a pass was clearly made long before the investigation was over, and even long before key witnesses, including Clinton herself, were interviewed.

It shows, they cry, that the fix was in!

News Flash: This is not news.

Let’s think about what else was going on in April 2016. I’ve written about it a number of times over the last year-plus, such as in a column a few months back:

On April 10, 2016, President Obama publicly stated that Hillary Clinton had shown “carelessness” in using a private e-mail server to handle classified information, but he insisted that she had not intended to endanger national security (which is not an element of the [criminal statutes relevant to her e-mail scandal]). The president acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Secretary Clinton’s server, but he suggested that, in the greater scheme of things, its importance had been vastly overstated.

This is precisely the reasoning that Comey relied on in ultimately absolving Clinton, as I recounted in the same column:

On July 5, 2016, FBI director James Comey publicly stated that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in using a private email server to handle classified information, but he insisted that she had not intended to endanger national security (which is not an element of the relevant criminal statute). The director acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Secretary Clinton’s server, but he suggested that, in the greater scheme of things, it was just a small percentage of the emails involved.

Obama’s April statements are the significant ones. They told us how this was going to go. The rest is just details. In his April 10 comments, Obama made the obvious explicit: He did not want the certain Democratic nominee, the candidate he was backing to succeed him, to be indicted. Conveniently, his remarks (inevitably echoed by Comey) did not mention that an intent to endanger national security was not an element of the criminal offenses Clinton was suspected of committing – in classic Obama fashion, he was urging her innocence of a strawman crime while dodging any discussion of the crimes she had actually committed.

As we also now know – but as Obama knew at the time – the president himself had communicated with Clinton over her non-secure, private communications system, using an alias. The Obama administration refused to disclose these several e-mail exchanges because they undoubtedly involve classified conversations between the president and his secretary of state. It would not have been possible to prosecute Mrs. Clinton for mishandling classified information without its being clear that President Obama had engaged in the same conduct. The administration was never, ever going to allow that to happen.

What else was going on in May 2016, while Comey was drafting his findings (even though several of the things he would purportedly “base” them on hadn’t actually happened yet)? Well, as I explained in real time (in a column entitled “Clinton E-mails: Is the Fix In?”), the Obama Justice Department was leaking to the Washington Post that Clinton probably would not be charged – and that her top aide, Cheryl Mills, was considered a cooperating witness rather than a coconspirator.

Why? Well, I know you’ll be shocked to hear this, but it turns out the Obama Justice Department had fully adopted the theory of the case announced by President Obama in April. The Post explained that, according to its sources inside the investigation, there was “scant evidence tying Clinton to criminal wrongdoing” because there was “scant evidence that Clinton had malicious intent in [the] handling of e-mails” (emphasis added). Like Obama, the Post and its sources neglected to mention that Mrs. Clinton’s felonies did not require proof of “malicious intent” or any purpose to harm the United States – just that she willfully transmitted classified information, was grossly negligent in handling it, and withheld or destroyed government records.

As I recounted in the same May 2016 column, the Obama Justice Department was simultaneously barring the FBI from asking Mills questions that went to the heart of the e-mails investigation – questions about the process by which Clinton and her underlings decided which of her 60,000 e-mails to surrender to the State Department, and which would be withheld (it ended up being about 33,000) as purportedly “private” (a goodly percentage were not).

This was the start of a series of Justice Department shenanigans we would come to learn about: Cutting off key areas of inquiry; cutting inexplicable immunity deals; declining to use the grand jury to compel evidence; agreeing to limit searches of computers (in order to miss key time-frames when obstruction occurred); agreeing to destroy physical evidence (laptop computers); failing to charge and squeeze witnesses who made patently false statements; allowing subjects of the investigation to act as lawyers for other subjects of the investigation (in order to promote the charade that some evidence was off-limits due to the attorney-client privilege); and so on. There is a way – a notoriously aggressive way – that the Justice Department and FBI go about their business when they are trying to make a case. Here, they were trying to unmake a case.

Knowing all these things, as we now do and have for a year, I’m baffled by complaints that Comey allegedly made “his” decision not to charge Clinton before key witnesses were interviewed. The main issue is not that witnesses hadn’t been questioned; it is that by April 2016, restraints were already in place to ensure that witness interviews would be fruitless, and that any incriminating information they accidentally turned up would be ignored or buried.

The decision not to indict Hillary Clinton was not made by then-FBI Director Comey. It was made by President Obama and his Justice Department – Comey’s superiors. If you want to say Comey went along for the ride rather than bucking the tide (as he concedes doing when Lynch directed him to call the Clinton probe a “matter,” not an “investigation”), that’s fair. But the fact that Comey already knew in April what he would say in July has long been perfectly obvious.

The Obama administration was going to follow its leader. What Comey ultimately stated was just a repeat of what Obama was openly saying in April, and what Obama’s Justice Department was leaking to the press in May.

Bottom line: In April, President Obama and his Justice Department adopted a Hillary Clinton defense strategy of concocting a crime no one was claiming Clinton had committed: to wit, transmitting classified information with an intent to harm the United States. With media-Democrat complex help, they peddled the narrative that she could not be convicted absent this “malicious intent,” in a desperate effort to make the publicly known evidence seem weak. Meanwhile, they quietly hamstrung FBI case investigators in order to frustrate the evidence-gathering process. When damning proof nevertheless mounted, the Obama administration dismissed the whole debacle by rewriting the statute (to impose an imaginary intent standard) and by offering absurd rationalizations for not applying the statute as written.

That plan was in place and already being implemented when Director Comey began drafting the “findings” he would announce months later. But it was not Comey’s plan. It was Obama’s plan.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:31 am

Ever since President Trump used his Twitter account to tell the world the truth about the Obama administration’s amoral, un-American and quite possibly illegal spying on him and his team, our ever-corrupt media has used the laughable shield of hyper-literalism to protect their precious Barry.

Basically, the surreal debate has gone like this:

MEDIA: Trump lied about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.

REALITY: How do you know that?

MEDIA: Well, for starters, Obama can’t leave the White House without us knowing.

REALITY: I don’t think Trump literally meant that Barry pulled a Tom Cruise and used wire-fu to place literal wiretaps.

MEDIA: Trump’s own Justice Department Justice just said there were no wiretaps.

REALITY: Again, I don’t think Trump meant literal wiretaps. He obviously meant surveillance.

MEDIA: He said “wiretaps.” He’s a liar.

REALITY: Are you aware that the modern definition of “wiretaps” no longer means “the traditional term for interception of telephone conversations,” but rather surveillance of cell phones and almost all electronic means of conversation?

MEDIA: Trump said wiretap! He said WIRETAP!!! HE SAID WIRETAP!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY: Are you also aware that the New York Times used the exact word “wiretap” in a headline to describe the Obama administration’s surveillance of Team Trump?

MEDIA: Shut up, Nazi.

Over the weekend, the media’s avoidance of this inconvenient truth was resurrected when the Justice Department released a report stating that there is no evidence of any literal wiretaps placed by the Obama administration in Trump Tower.

So, this seems like the perfect time to remind everyone of the 12 times the very same media that is now lying about this, did in fact tell us that the Obama administration did in fact (using the modern definition) wiretap Team Trump.

In chronological order [emphasis mine throughout]…

1. The (now defunct) Heat Street – November 7, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

If you are wondering who Heat Street is and why you should care, just know that the New York Times re-published this information in March — you know, the information that the Obama administration spied on Team Trump.

2. The Guardian – January 11, 2017

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

3. The New York Times – January 12, 2017

In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.

Note the timing of “in the final days of the Obama administration.”

As I wrote at the Daily Wire back in March (where I first published this list): “This is the most important piece of the puzzle, because it explains how the media was getting all of its scoops via leaks via surveillance.”

4. The BBC – January 17, 2017

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the [Obama] Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities – in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence.

A lawyer – outside the Department of Justice but familiar with the case – told me that three of Mr. Trump’s associates were the subject of the inquiry. “But it’s clear this is about Trump,” he said.

5. McClatchy – January 18, 2017

The agencies involved in the inquiry are the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the [Obama] Justice Department, the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the director of national intelligence, the sources said. …

A key mission of the six-agency group has been to examine who financed the email hacks of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The London-based transparency group WikiLeaks released the emails last summer and in October.

The working group is scrutinizing the activities of a few Americans who were affiliated with Trump’s campaign or his business empire and of multiple individuals from Russia and other former Soviet nations.

The BBC reported that the FBI had obtained a warrant on Oct. 15 from the highly secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing investigators access to bank records and other documents about potential payments and money transfers related to Russia. One of McClatchy’s sources confirmed the report.

6. The New York Times – Jan 19, 2017

Print headline: “Wiretapped Data Used In Inquiry of Trump Aides”

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

Yes, that’s right, the Times used WIRETAP in its headline and in its story.

7. The Washington Post – February 9, 2017

National security adviser Michael Flynn privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States during the month before President Trump took office, contrary to public assertions by Trump officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were interpreted by some senior U.S. officials as an inappropriate and potentially illegal signal to the Kremlin that it could expect a reprieve from sanctions that were being imposed by the Obama administration in late December to punish Russia for its alleged interference in the 2016 election.

Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were interpreted.

8. CNN – February 14, 2017

The New York Times quickly matched the story and said there was a transcript of the discussions.

This is CNN celebrating Flynn being taken down by a transcript of a phone call that the New York Times reported on in a story that used the word “wiretap” under a headline that declared it a “wiretap.”

9. NBC News – February 10, 2017

A U.S. intelligence official briefed on the matter confirmed to NBC News that National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador before Flynn took office[.]

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal. …

Flynn spoke to Kislyak on Dec. 29, the same day the sanctions were announced.

Oh, yes, NBC News was well aware of the fact that the Obama administration was listening in on Flynn’s calls. And as you will read below, so was the AP, ABC and CBS.

10. The Associated Press – February 13, 2017

Two people familiar with the situation say the Justice Department warned the Trump administration about Michael Flynn’s contacts with Russia.

One of the people says the Justice Department told the administration there was a discrepancy between what the White House was saying publicly about Flynn’s contacts and the facts of what occurred.

11. ABC News – February 13, 2017

Embattled National Security Adviser Michael Flynn called Vice President Mike Pence Friday to apologize for misleading him about a conversation with the Russian ambassador to the United States, according to a senior White House official.

12. CBS News – February 10, 2017

Investigators believe that President Trump’s national security adviser, Michael Flynn, privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia in a phone call with a Russian official, law enforcement sources told CBS News on Friday.

Multiple sources told CBS News’ Jeff Pegues and Pat Milton that the conversation occurred before Mr. Trump took office and, if true, could be a violation of protocol and could be viewed as a violation of the law.

Before Trump blew up the truth about Barry’s spying and turned it into a liability, as you can see above, everyone in the media was not only openly admitting that the Obama administration spied on Team Trump, they were bragging about how awesome it was.

In a nutshell, here is what happened…

1) Believing Hillary would win, the Obama administration brazenly spied on Team Trump. You see, if Hillary won, they would never get caught. The goal was to personally (and falsely) destroy Trump as a Russian spy after he lost. Why? To destroy his powerful coalition. Duh.

2) The media knew the Obama administration had “wiretapped” Trump because they were the ones benefiting from selective leaks that could only come from monitored phone calls.

3) When Trump unexpectedly won the election, the media and the Obama administration simply launched the phony Russian narrative anyway.

4) Without thinking it through, the media openly reported on how their super-awesome Barry had busted Trump as a Manchurian candidate, cuz super-awesome Barry did some super-awesome spying cuz he’s super-awesome. But, this blew up in everyone’s face when…

5) Trump accurately accused Obama of (the modern definition of) wiretapping, and blew the lid wide open on Barry’s horrific and un-American behavior.

6) So now, the media lies about and covers up Barry’s spying by hiding behind the hyper-literal and outdated definition of “wiretap,” even though on 12 different occasions the MSM proudly reported on Barry’s wiretapping — even though the New York Times actually (and accurately) called it wiretapping.

Good thing the Internet … and the truth … are forever.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTvPPHhtWM&app=desktop
    The North Korean Agenda Is Being Pushed, How Far Will It Go? - Episode 1370b

Excellent overview of what is going on now with Wasserman-Shultz, Awan, Mueller, N. Korea,
    and China/Russia who want a diplomatic solution. A war will not end well for anyone and both
    China/Russia will not let the US take over areas on their boarders. N.Korea does not have an
    IBCM missile, only medium range. The media is again providing false information creating a
    pattern to get the US into war. What has N.Korea has done? They've not attacked anyone.
    Meanwhile, the globalist are trying to create an event to bring the US to war like they did
    with the Ukraine, Iraq and others. They may go as far to create an event of a missile
    being fired, but it will fail. N.Korea is not that dumb to destroy their own country. The
    corporate/cabal media want people to believe the lies. Meanwhile, it looks like Russia has Syria
    cleaned up, same with Lybia and Iraq. There is not proof or verification that N.Korea even has
    a ballistic missile that can go anywhere. The medium range missile have been complete dudes.
    China and Russia are monitoring the boarder of N. Korea. They never confirmed that radio
    active material was picked up. There has been no proof. However, the cabal is using propaganda
    to manipulate world events and need a war to cover up their financial crimes.

~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dIgBAxSzI
    De-Dollarization Begins, China Readies Yuan Base Crude Oil - Episode 1370a

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 pm

"With Syrian War Won, Putin Warns Of “Planetary Catastrophe” As Japan Begins Mass Evacuation"
    Date: Tuesday, 5-Sep-2017

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2377.htm

A somber new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Syrian War is now “all but won” after Russian warplanes and Black Sea Fleet warships pounded Islamic State forces into “near total obliteration” over the past 24 hours allowing Syrian military units to capture these terrorists last stronghold in central Syria, and that allowed Russian-backed allied forces to break the 3-year ISIS siege of Deir ez-Zor earlier today—but whose victory is being overshadowed by President Putin’s just issued grave warning that the West’s hysteria over North Korea “may lead to a planetary catastrophe”. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, at the same time that Japan announced that it was preparing to evacuate over 60,000 of its citizens from South Korea before the outbreak of total war, President Putin warned the West that sanctions against North Korea would never work, and his stating that the North Koreans “will eat grass but will not stop their nuclear program as long as they do not feel safe”—a situation, in fact, the American’s themselves created by their failing to abide by any international law in their invading and bombing every nation in the world not able to defend itself.

To anyone in the warmongering US establishment heeding these warnings, however, this report notes, appears unlikely as the American’s seem content upon sowing as much chaos in the world as possible, including their escalation of tensions with Russia—and whom in dealing with these “idiots” President Putin aptly described: “It’s difficult to have a dialogue with people who confuse Austria and Australia. There is nothing to do about it. Apparently that’s the level of political culture of a certain part of the American establishment.”

With North Korea now being reported to be preparing for another ICBM missile launch, this report continues, President Trump said that the US was prepared to stop all trading with countries doing business with them, but that his critics immediately hammered with their claiming that this action would mean economic ruin for the United States—which is a shocking admission that the cost of economic globalism has been the compromise of American independence.

The only people in the United States supporting President Trump and American independence, though, this report notes, are the tens-of-millions of those US citizens who voted for him—but whom the “Deep State” just issued a warning against by one of their main spokesman, former President Reagan and President Bush administration official Bruce Bartlett, who openly declared warfare upon all of them with his stating: “There is no longer any doubt – ALL (100%) of Trump supporters are racists. If you don’t like it, fuc k you.”

Most angering the “Deep State” against President Trump, this report explains, is his continuing to allow Russia and its Syrian allies to win the war against ISIS—and that even in spite of “some elements” within the US continuing to sell weapons to ISIS on a daily basis, the MoD has been able to obtain ceasefire agreements from 229 “armed formations” involved in this conflict, and that has allowed over 600,000 Syrian peoples to return to their homes this year—and whose Syrian national football (soccer) team, also, has a good chance of qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup for the first time ever.

The American people, of course and as always, this report conclude, are not allowed to know the truth of Russia’s massive victory in Syria against the ISIS terror barbarians as their warmongering “fake news” propaganda media continues its drumming up support for global carnage—and who appear likely to get what as evidenced by North Korea now threatening a “horrible disaster” for South Korea should they continue their civil and military alliance with America, and their bluntly stating: “If we fire, they will die. This is the inescapable fate of the puppet warmongers.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:05 pm