tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

North Korea NOW

mudra

Re: North Korea NOW

Post  mudra on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Who 'Provoked And Destabilized' North Korea? China?
    Written by Daniel McAdams
    Monday April 17, 2017

President Trump's National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster said over the weekend that North Korea's behavior is "provocative and destabilizing" in the region. This while the US is in the process of parking an "armada" of warships off of North Korea's coast. President Trump has shown that he will not hesitate to use military force as a first option when facing what he views as threats overseas and he shows little interest in involving Congress in the matter. But who is really provoking whom? We discuss in today's Liberty Report:

Who 'Provoked And Destabilized' North Korea? China?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ujgDPSexLE

As President Trump reportedly considers "kinetic military action" against North Korea, we must look at how we got to this point. What are we doing in the region? Is a US first-strike the solution to North Korea's nuclear ambitions?

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Trump declares possiibility of major conflict with North Korea

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONjVSTREGVA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:10 am

THE U.S. IS PREPARING FOR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA - Global War May Be Imminent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKL4GqUDj5k

Josh Sigurdson breaks down the latest news on North Korea as the U.S. senate meets to decide on the future of North Korea.
    This looks like deja vu for many as global tensions rise.
    China has sent 150,000 troops to the North Korean border in order to allegedly help with refugees if the United States strikes. Russia is allegedly placing a navy arsenal around the northern border.
    Japan has sent warships to apparently fight alongside US warships which, including the USS Carl Vinson among other fleets have finally actually made their way to the Korean peninsula as well as the Sea of Japan following a major miscommunication in recent weeks.
    The US Airforce has also released a video meant to intimidate North Korea, showing their overnight tests launch of an unarmed Minuteman III ICBM from Vanderberg Air Force base near Lompoc in California, in what was a clear signal of nuclear deterrence aimed squarely at North Korea.
    The media is also normalizing the reality of nuclear war as networks like NBC do pieces on how to protect yourself in a blast.

It must be mentioned that North Korea hardly has enough money to fuel more than a few jets at a time, not to mention that it's likely most, if not all of the missiles shown in the recent North Korean parade in Pyongyang were in reality fake.
    The question in all of this madness is, who benefits? Well, the military industrial complex and the monetary system. They need a war to survive and perpetuate the global governing powers, if not strengthen them, perpetuating the script we've watched play out for far too long.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 am

I continue to think this sort of thing is scripted. I found it interesting that Josh from World Alternative Media mentioned that we might've been in WWIII since 9/11/2001. Catherine Austin Fitts recently spoke of WWIII extending from 2001 to 2025. I find the 2025 date interesting, in light of a short video clip from the Babylon 5 Series. Notice all of the dates mentioned. I keep wondering if they're significant?! Babylon 5 was made from 1993 to 1998.

mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Interesting point of view Oxy.I sort of like the idea of life being scripted like a video game with each of us playing it the number of times necessary to crack it.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmUFBVcp3Ms
    Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 4.28.17

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 pm

im am betting on NO WAR , its sabre rattling to bring Trump into influence.

its tricky out there , how hard skinned is Trump ? can he resist the shenanigans of FF attacks ?

his response was needed , it was reportedly in accurate , 59 missiles and only 22 hitting anything of significance ? its a publicity stunt to galvanise the American people.

distractions ...

whats really going on ?

desperate measures to keep power ... its really getting interesting now ...

hold on , it may just get a little bit stranger

N
    N
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

I agree. I just don't sense war as the end result. What I do see is both China and Russia stepping up to the plate to have assert influence over NK. However, I would not be surprised if there were some future attempts on Kim's life.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:59 am