tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Symbols, Sex, & the Stars in Popular Beliefs

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:31 am

Here are some brief notes (with a couple of my own notes slipped in) I took from the book, Symbols, Sex, & the Stars in Popular Beliefs (Symbols, Sex and the Stars in Popular Beliefs:  An Outline of the Origins of Moon and Sun Worship, Astrology, Sex Symbolism, Mystic Meaning of Numbers, the Cabala, and Many Popular Customs, Myths, Superstitions and Religious Beliefs) by Ernest Busenbark:

Myths, Beliefs, Stories... many originating from Moon and Sun Worship...

Mother goddesses…

The term ‘virgin’ originally meant an unmarried woman or a maiden.

Some of the virgin mother goddesses of antiquity (note:  all are remarkably identical):

Ishtar, Venus, Aphrodite, Isis

She could even be a prostitute.  Women of the East who were unmarried wore veils to indicate they were unmarried.  Isis -- no man has ‘lifted her veil’ simply meant she had not taken part in a marriage ceremony.

These ‘sacred prostitutes’ were ‘holy virgins’.  In Greece, children born to unmarried mothers were called ‘virgin born’.

Some modern writers believe that Jesus's virgin birth from his unwed mother, Mary, was founded on the mistranslation of the Greek word ‘almah’ (virgin).

A Hindu version of the ‘virgin mother with child’:  Devaki with infant Crisna.

An Assyrian ‘virgin mother’:  Ishtar.

The Aztecs also had their version of the ‘virgin mother’.

The Egyptian ‘virgin mother with child’:  Isis with infant Horus.

Creator mother goddess...

On Babylonian tablets, there is a story of Mami - a great primeval mother goddess.  Upon 14 pieces of clay, she cast her incantations: ‘seven on the right she placed and seven on the left she placed’.  From this, she created them ‘in her own image’.

The creation of heaven and earth…

Anu, Bel, and Ea want Tiamat (the deep, darkness, chaos) destroyed so they get the sun god, Marduk, to take on this task.

After quite a battle, Marduk kills Tiamat and splits her carcass into two parts (like a shellfish) and from them makes the heaven and earth.

Marduk stretched out the skin of Tiamat -- her skin stretched over heaven.

The Deluge…

The story of the Deluge is about 1000 years older than the Bible version of the Genesis flood with Noah.

One Babylonian version of the Deluge is called the Gilgamesh Epic.

(Note:  the region from which this story originated was subject to annual flooding.)

In this tale, Xisuthrus had a vision:  Ea warns him of the coming Deluge and tells him to build a ship or ark.  So, Xisuthrus built it with the help of many men to Ea’s specifications (cube shaped, complete with six floors divided up into seven compartments of nine rooms each) and loaded it up with seeds, animals, his craftsmen, family -- all that was his and rode out the storm.  He rode it out for six days and six nights and on the seventh day the flood abated.  Then, to find land, a swallow was sent out, then a dove, and then a raven.  It was when the raven was seen walking around in shallow water that an anchor was dropped, landing the ark on Mount Nissi in Armenia.

The god Enlil regretted having caused the flood and vowed that he would never smite every living thing again.

The Babylonian stories go back 2000 years before the time of Moses.

The discovery of the Deluge story, when it was originally announced, was thought to finally be the proof for the Deluge.  But, when learned priests were sent to confirm this -- that the Biblical narrative could finally be confirmed to the world -- the project was quietly abandoned when it was found that the tablets (on which the Deluge was recorded) confirmed, instead, the mythical origin of the account given in the Bible.

Fall from grace…

There were myths from many primitive nations describing how jealous the gods would be towards their own creations.  So, these gods would make their creations the subject of disease and death (a ‘fall’ from grace).  This is the substance of Adam and Eve in the Garden where both were immortal before their Fall.

That’s just a taste of some of the fantastic information contained in this book:

Here is a sample of a couple of pages from the book (just take a look at all those... female parts lol):

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9334p50-i-jesus-am-lucifer#130138

Last edited by Pris on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Swanny

Re: Symbols, Sex, & the Stars in Popular Beliefs

Post  Swanny on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am

Born of the virgin Mary makes much more sense now jocolor
    I put it down to her being artificially inseminated by aliens

I'm sure Jesus's dad would have been pretty pissed off if his virgin wife became pregnant even before he made a move on her, an why wouldn't he have had a bit of how's your father with his new wife confused
    Just more bible bs for the suckers to swallow
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Swanny wrote:Born of the virgin Mary makes much more sense now jocolor

I'm sure Jesus's dad would have been pretty pissed off if his virgin wife became pregnant even before he made a move on her, an why wouldn't he have had a bit of how's your father with his new wife confused

What I'm finding interesting these days is that the 'crazy' stuff that we chalk up to something 'out there' to explain it generally has its roots with us -- WE are responsible 'down here'.  We came up with it.  

More and more I'm thinking we are likely behind everything.  For example, those large, elongated skulls kept in certain museums... those may very well be our Earthly ancestors and not some 'hybrid ETs'.  Could we be ETs that crashed on Earth a long time ago that, later on, turned ourselves into some kind of hybridized ETs (humans)?  That's possible.  But, it's really good to get a handle on all our myths, superstitions etc. first before diving into that area.  Otherwise, we tend to jump to some pretty bizarre conclusions.  Like this:  I used to think the Bible Mary was artificially inseminated by aliens, too... lol.

What about this so-called 'Mother Mary' as a real person (messing around with Joseph and making a baby, Jesus)?  Even she simply comes across as the 'modernized' version of the moon goddess (just renamed, adapted from the same original stories/myths, literally represents the moon).  Her 'transparent womb' with the growing infant inside and to one side refers to the growth of the shadow side of the moon (onto which Earth's light reflects), the 'little one' growing at the side in the belly of its mother (that's in the book, too).  We have to stop thinking of these fictional characters as real people.
     rendeer
    Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Pris wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Born of the virgin Mary makes much more sense now jocolor

What I'm finding interesting these days is that the 'crazy' stuff that we chalk up to something 'out there' to explain it generally has its roots with us -- WE are responsible 'down here'.  We came up with it.  

More and more I'm thinking we are likely behind everything.  For example, those large, elongated skulls kept in certain museums... those may very well be our Earthly ancestors and not some 'hybrid ETs'.  Could we be ETs that crashed on Earth a long time ago that, later on, turned ourselves into some kind of hybridized ETs (humans)?  That's possible.  But, it's really good to get a handle on all our myths, superstitions etc. first before diving into that area.  Otherwise, we tend to jump to some pretty bizarre conclusions.  Like this:  I used to think the Bible Mary was artificially inseminated by aliens, too... lol.

What about this so-called 'Mother Mary' as a real person (messing around with Joseph and making a baby, Jesus)?  Even she simply comes across as the 'modernized' version of the moon goddess (just renamed, adapted from the same original stories/myths, literally represents the moon).  Her 'transparent womb' with the growing infant inside and to one side refers to the growth of the shadow side of the moon (onto which Earth's light reflects), the 'little one' growing at the side in the belly of its mother (that's in the book, too).  We have to stop thinking of these fictional characters as real people.
     rendeer

This cannot be understressed:  WHY do people continue to treat fictional characters as real people?  It's not something I even want to entertain because we're all psychologically messed up enough as it is.

One of the things I was thinking about is the story around the so-called UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947.  To this day, government (those who control government/military) still insists it was a crashed weather balloon.  Of course, that's silly, and we (the 'civilians') are NOT meant to 'buy it'.

Here's how I think it went:

Deep state government (illegal government) was playing with one of its own advanced aircraft and it happened to crash.  Already prepared for such an eventuality, the deep state operatives put out the story that it was a crashed flying disk to build up a false narrative and detract from their 'unacknowledged' secret military projects.  By 'retracting' the orginal story and replacing it with one of a 'crashed weather balloon', they set the wheels into motion for the conspiracy theorists.  After all, the story was so obviously faked, nobody would believe it was a crashed weather balloon which 'government' still stands behind to this day.  Instead of questioning government (illegal, deep state government) about their secret aircraft experiments, the public's attention was turned to an 'otherworldly' explanation.  This gave deep state government free reign to do whatever they wished.  Any 'sightings' could be dismissed as UFOs and any strange events (MILAB etc.) could be written off as ET encounters.

With the 'deep state' control over mainstream media and Hollywood (propaganda machine), many people have a difficult time these days knowing the difference between what is real and what is fiction (hyperreality).  Also, overall public reactions to events can be modified and controlled (in advance) through 'predictive programming'.  Human mind control seems to be one of the deep state's specialties.

The scheme has worked so well, maybe 70% of people today believe that UFOs (as extra-terrestrial craft) are real and come from 'out there'.

With few if any recent facts to the contrary, my conclusion thus far is that we human beings are responsible for everything that's happened here on Earth.  With evidence of highly advanced human civilizations in the past, IF there were any extra-terrestrial (or intra-dimensional) beings, it was probably us right from the beginning.  Perhaps we crashed here in antiquity.  Perhaps, over time, we lost most of our technology (or it went underground with the secret societies) and only now, without the knowledge of the general population, this technology is being re-built.  The smokescreen is 'us versus aliens' to distract us from what's really going on:  mankind manipulating mankind.

For more information on 'predictive programming' and 'hyperreality':

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9346-predictive-programming-and-hyperreality#130289

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:29 pm