tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bot Talk. Artificial Intelligence, Strong AI, Quantum networks, data collection, the Dark Web

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bot Talk. Artificial Intelligence, Strong AI, Quantum networks, data collection, the Dark Web

Post  Carol on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Michaels - Bot Talk. Artificial Intelligence, Strong AI, Quantum networks, data collection, the Dark Web, Bots, Anonymous, particles, and collider rings around the world.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JoeEcho

Re: Bot Talk. Artificial Intelligence, Strong AI, Quantum networks, data collection, the Dark Web

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Timely post, I was just discussing how advance bots have become based on the available information. It's not much of a leap to guesstimate how advanced bots are beyond that which are currently operating.

I'd be interested in seeing a contest between the most advanced bots and humans to see how discernible people are in determining live human text vs. bot generated text. I surmise that the smaller the text sample size the easier it would be to fool people into assuming that a live person generated and sent the text. An interesting side note is that many posts to social media and comment sections of news articles are of the short variety.

A particularly tricky bot would be one where a live operator occasionally injected a comment within the bots operating mode to quail those that were 'catching on' to the ruse.

'Fun' times  Suspect  , fun times.........

I read a book long ago that postulated that there would come a time when it would become increasingly harder to tell if something was real or generated reality. Does anyone know a book or movie that comes to mind along those lines? I have long forgotten it but I remember that part because I found it quite peculiar at the time.
    Swanny

Re: Bot Talk. Artificial Intelligence, Strong AI, Quantum networks, data collection, the Dark Web

Post  Swanny on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:10 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 pm